[LISAxIU] I'm In Charge

By skyaeacus

"What the fuck Manoban! Look!", Seulgi shouted eyes bulging out in shock while looking at her wristwatch. "We... More

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Unfriendly
Chapter 3: Sunbaenim
Chapter 4: Assignment
Chapter 5: The Hotel
Chapter 6: Poison
Chapter 7: Dear Name
Chapter 8: Eomoni
Chapter 9: Photograph
Chapter 10: Thief
Chapter 11: Khight
Chapter 12: Arcade
Chapter 13: Professional
Chapter 14: Phone
Chapter 15: Back up
Chapter 16: Starting
Chapter 17: Different
Chapter 18: Gyeongsang
Chapter 19: Crazy
Chapter 20: Persistent
Chapter 21: Unable
Chapter 22: Closer
Chapter 24: Toys
Chapter 25: Champagne
Chapter 26: Alone
Chapter 27: Insane [M]
Chapter 28: Closet
Chapter 29: Visitor
Chapter 30: Witness
Chapter 31: Zombie
Chapter 32: Flowers
Chapter 33: Cabinet
Chapter 34: Insatiable [M]
Chapter 35: Hear
Chapter 36: Classified
Chapter 37: Inseparable[M]
Chapter 38: Rooftop
Chapter 39: Chase
Chapter 40: Tired
Chapter 41: Moon
Chapter 42: Cupcakes
Chapter 43: Night [M]
Chapter 44: Advice
Chapter 45: Invitation
Chapter 46: Gangster
Chapter 47: Familiar
Chapter 48: Disgust
Chapter 49: Mistake

Chapter 23: Diary

3.4K 221 144
By skyaeacus

After 3 days

Seoul, Myeongdong

Jieun's Apartment

"I don't want to go home." The tall girl whined while carrying all Jieun's bag to the girl's apartment room.

The small girl stopped in front of her door, and fumble at the door lock. She opened the door and turns to the tall girl.

"I know what you're thinking and NO."

Jieun answered short, and walk inside her house, and followed by the tall girl still pouting.

As soon as Lisa dropped all the luggage to the floor. She lunges and hug the small girl from the back.

"Let me stay with you tonight, I promise I'll wake up early and go home before our shift start in the morning."

The tall girl pleaded as she kisses the girl on the temple. Jieun smiled being used to the girl's sweet gestures.

She turned around, and hug the girl on the waist while looking up.

"You're just gonna exhaust yourself, Lisa. We'll see each other tomorrow we can't always stay like this we also have to think about ourselves. Especially our health and I don't want you to suffer weariness because of me."

Lisa smirked, "That sounds fun, I'm not gonna complain if you want to exhaust me." She muttered just above her girl's lips with a taunting smile.

But the older one narrowed her eyes in response. "You're unbelievable."

Jieun murmurs shaking her head I'm amusement.

"I really am, you just don't know how unbelievable I am," Lisa mumbles as she wiggle her eyebrows and grin mischievously at the older one.

"I don't want to know." But the small girl cut her out immediately.

Making the tall one pout looking unhappy.

"But you can stay the night. Just behave and I'll let you stay here."

Jieun blurted out, cupping Lisa on both cheeks and kissing the tall girl quick, before dislodging herself on the latter.

And as soon as she turn around, Lisa celebrated silently on her back. But the tall girl wasn't aware of how the older one, smiled and was actually happy that she'll stay with her after their long travel going back to Seoul.

-------

Lisa Pov

Sunbaenim let me take the shower first, before her so while I was waiting for her I sat on her bedside. And saw the photo frame from the last time.

So I took the frame from the bedside table so I could look closely at it.

Maybe the one carrying sunbae on his back is her father, with his friend if I'm not mistaken because they look very close to each other.

I look closer at his father and he seems familiar to me, but the one beside him really does look like chief inspector. But without the beard.

"Wait, does this mean sunbae's father and chief are friends? is that why he's too cool and forgiving when it comes to sunbae?"

I mumbled as I shrug. "Could be though," I added as I put back the frame on its place.

And as soon as I put it back my phone rang. So I took it and saw the caller's id.

Jennie?

I didn't hesitate and answered it.

"Hello? Lisa?"

"Yes, Nini it's me.", I replied as I heave a sigh while sitting comfortably on the bedside.

"You said you're going home today. Are you still driving?"

Jennie asked.

"Yes, we've just got back here in Seoul. I'm here at sunbaenim's apartment. I will be staying here for tonight because it's a bit late already."

I reasoned. And there's this short silence that got me worried.

"Jen? Are you still there?"

"Yes, I was hoping to see you. I thought I was gonna see you Lili. I miss you so much."

She mumbles, and it made my chest tightened. My brows furrowed as I gripped on the phone.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Of course you can't go home it's late already. I don't want to hassle you."

She quickly said. I bit my lower lip.

"Jen-"

I paused.

"What is it, Lisa?" She asked and just then Jieun appeared from the bathroom.

I gulped.

Our eyes met. And she smiled warmly at me.

And that snapped me out of my thoughts. What am I doing?

"Jen, I'm sorry. I'll just go back tomorrow early in the morning, I promise. Goodnight."

I said before dropping the call. And put my phone back at the bedside table.

"Why did you drop the call? You know I wouldn't mind if you're gonna talk to your friends."

Sunbae says while she's busily drying her hair with the towel while walking towards me. I quickly gave her space to sat and she did sit beside me.

"We have nothing more to talk, we'll see each other tomorrow morning so whatever conversation we'll have it can wait. Not unless it was an emergency but it's not, so it was fine." I tried to explain. As I watch sunbae brushing her hair, and when she's done she faces me with narrowed eyes.

"Lisa, I would understand if your friends wanted to talk to you because they miss you, it's normal. I miss In na from time to time too especially I do not have close friends like her, here in Seoul."

She said. While my lips pursed.

I took a deep breath and let out a long sigh.

"But right now I just want to focus on you. Just you."

I muttered. Looking at her eyes.

She quickly look away from me and stared down at the floor.

"You'll end up losing your interest on me when all you would do now is to focus on me." She mumbles. As she pull the towel down her lap. She's wearing a large T-shirt that covers her down to her thighs.

She's like a delicate flower, and too fragile for me. This makes me want to do bad things to her. But I also wanted to protect her at the same time.

She makes me battle with my own desire. And I don't know how long will I last.

"I can't argue with you, I'm not the type of person who will say good things to please someone. I will say good things when I mean it."

I answered. And she cocked her head up again and look at me.

"I can't promise you I won't hurt you. No, actually I don't want to promise you anything because I don't want to cause you so much pain when I can't keep any of that promises. But that doesn't mean I don't want to stay longer with you. Jieun."

I mumbled and reached for her hand, and intertwined it with mine.

Without breaking our gaze with each other.

"I want to, I want to stay with you as long as I can. You'll be needing to break my legs in order to get away from me."

"And I mean it," I added, as I flash her a smile.

She didn't say a thing, and just stares at me. It makes me worry that she'll take my reply as someone who's playing safe. But I wanted to be honest with her at least. What I want is to spare her from breaking apart because of me.

Because I'm not a good person.

She sighed with tight-lipped. "I didn't expect to hear that. Don't worry I don't like promises either, because those are meant to be broken."

"Let's just be like this as long as we can."

She mumbles as she tilt her head and gave me that comfort when she flashes back a smile.

I couldn't help it, I let go of her hand. And reached for her face instead, tucking her hair slowly to the back of her ear, and settled my hand at her nape.

I leaned slowly to her as I tilt my head closing our gap. Kissing her gently on the lips while we both close our eyes.

--------

At Gangnam-gu

Kim Luxury Corp building

"Fuck." The man grunted with frustration as the girl bit his lip.

But the petite girl on his lap ignored him and started playing with his tongue, sucking it with eagerness, and nipping on his lips with wants.

The man furrowed his brows trying to control himself but the girl shifting on top of his crotch get him fully aroused, his hand on the latter's thighs gripped. And he fought back with his tongue. Making the petite girl let out a moan.

The girl pulled away gasping for air, her eyes were fiery and full of hate. She let the man below him chaste kisses on her neck down to her exposed collar while she's thinking of a particular person.

And the thoughts of this person holding someone else tonight added fuel to her irritation.

Her face contorted in anger, her jaw clenched and her hand pushed the guy off her.

"Huh?", The man stopped with bafflement.

"I'm going home Kai.", Jennie muttered as she stood up from the latter's lap. And brushed her hair tidying it up on a bun.

"But aren't we just starting? What's the problem? Not in a mood?" The guy asked as he stood up from his chair.

The small girl didn't reply she picks up her bag and walk towards the coat stand beside her room door. Taking her coat and wearing it.

"Isn't it obvious? I want to go home. If you don't want to drive me back to my house then tell me. I can go home by myself."

Jennie answered him with a frown.

Her boyfriend snorted. As he fixes his tie. And walk towards the girl.

"Maybe we can continue it on your room? Or in my place you choose." The man whispered to the girl's ear with a deep voice.

But the small girl rolled her eyes as she sucked in breath.

"Kai, if I say I want to go home it means I want to be alone. Because if I want us to continue it then I'll say let's go to my house and fuck me."

The girl muttered viciously.

Kai pressed his lips tight, knowing it wasn't the time to argue with his fuming girlfriend.

"Ok, I'll drive you back to your house."

He answered. The girl didn't say another word after that until they arrived at the girl's house.

"Don't forget about our Jeju trip this weekend ok? goodnight. I love you."

Kai said as he kissed the girl on the lips. While the one just nod at him, and went down from his car immediately.

Jennie didn't look back and walk towards her house. And Kai could only shake his head in disbelief before leaving the premises of the girl's house.

It was past midnight, and almost an hour after her talk with her best friend on the phone.

She enters her house and there she was welcomed by the dark and deserted lounge area of her big and spacious house.

Jennie stopped in front of the sofa taking her coat off and throwing her bag on the empty side of the couch before dropping down to sit at the soft cotton seat they have.

She hover her eyes at the place and reminisce the time when the three of them decided to live together instead of staying at their own mansion which their parents provided for them, they all agreed to stay together until one of them wanted to live separately with the person they want to be with for the rest of their lives.

Being alone despite the luxury is what they didn't want to experience. That's why they came up with that idea. Jennie sighed as she closed her eyes leaning against the couch.

But the reason of not wanting to be alone is Lisa's choice, Jennie loves to spend time alone and Lisa was her only exception. She's been a real friend to her when everyone else hates her because she looks mean.

Lisa was the only one who accepted her mood swings. The only one who tolerates her being mean.

And that person she realizes that she doesn't want to share with anyone else.

-------

Before a class start.

"Hey. Get off my chair." The little girl with feline eyes order to the girl with two pigtails to move out of the chair.

This got every one of her classmate's eyes on her.

The girl with two pigtails couldn't look at her in the eyes fearing to stare at her for some reason.

Jennie crossed her arms as she waited, and the murmurings behind her started to become loud which irritates her. She cocked her head up and glares at her classmates while gritting her teeth.

"Can every one of you please, just shut up?! Urgh annoying." She growled balling her fists on the side.

The girl with two pigtails flinched when the girl in front of her shouted. And in fear, she quickly gets off from her chair, but when she was about to leave, she stumbled on the floor and everyone thought Jennie was the one who tripped her causing the latter to slip.

All the kids started murmuring about her, and the rumors of her being mean started like a wildfire that day.

She knows she's mean but she wasn't a bully or anything like everyone's been talking about her. But ever since that day, almost all of her classmates are afraid to approach her. And she cares less about it, though it's becoming frustrating when she was labeled a bully for a year until she decided to act on it.

And became as one.

But on her fifth grade, there's this particular exchange student that everyone likes.

And it caught her attention one time. When a lot of kids circled around this exchange student.

The foreign girl is pretty and talks a lot. She was there in the middle and talking about her adventures. Jennie saw how everyone is all ears as the girl talk, and it was opposite to what these kids are treating her.

Her hands balled in anger. As she swore to torment the girl as everyone else expected her to do.

------

"Please give it back!" A girl with a bob cut hair shouted.

"No, I don't want to." Jennie retorted with a smug face. While holding the notebook of the girl.

"Can you hold her for me?" The girl with feline eyes ordered her friends. And two other was obliged to follow her or they will be on her list of targets.

Jennie smirked as she watches the girl wriggled with frustration.

"Now let us read what you have written in your diary." She added and started skipping through the pages.

Her eyes stopped and smiled triumphantly when she sees what she wanted to see.

Everyone at the room started murmuring again, but this time the latter didn't care about what they're talking about her.

"Monday, at lunch. My classmate Lisa asked me to have lunch with her again, and I was really happy about it. Because I like her so much, I wish we could be friends. I hope she would like me too."

Jennie paused, and peek at the girl. As she smirked.

"Stop, please.", the girl with who owns the diary pleaded.

"Friday, Morning. Lisa and I became friends. Finally! She's really cute, and funny, and sometimes I wanted to hug her and give her kisses but people might think it's weird. And Lisa might push me away if she'll find out what I like to do with her."

Jennie raised an eyebrow. As she closed the book and watches the girl with bob hair started to cry.

The whole room becomes silent.

Until a girl with full bangs and dreamy eyes knock at their room. Drawing everyone's attention.

"Are you done?" The girl asked smiling as she approached the girl with feline eyes.

And took the notebook on the latter's eyes.

"This is a diary for a reason. You should have just talked to her in a nice way if you wanted to know things about her."

The exchanged student mumbles, which took Jennie off guard. Her brows furrowed as she open her mouth to speak. But the girl with full bangs stopped her by putting her forefinger on top her mouth.

"Uh.uh. I'm not yet done Ms. Kim."

"Please don't be like this. You're very pretty to be this evil. It will be such a waste don't you think?", The girl added and retreated her hand.

"Lisa." The girl with a bob hair muttered still sobbing at her back.

"Chae, come here you chipmunk you could do whatever you want, don't fucking write it on that stupid piece of booklet. Just tell me what you want." Lisa says to her friend, as she approached the girl and hug her in front of the other kids.

Jennie gritted her teeth at the sight before she stomped out leaving their room and quickly followed by her friends.

-------

"Do you hate me?", Lisa asked sitting and hugging her knees in front of the girl, who's busily reading a book alone at a bench.

But the girl sitting alone ignored her like she wasn't seeing anyone. And this causes the latter to pout.

"Ms. Kim, I'm here talking to you. Can't you hear me?" She says and waves her hand in front of Jennie's face.

But the girl continued to ignore her.

"Hey, Ms. Pretty evil human being, do hear me? Hello!?" Lisa started to raise her voice which earned her a glare from the girl.

"Can you please leave me alone? For goodness sake, you're so annoying!" Jennie shouted that got Lisa shock which causes her to stumble down on her butt. And this familiar incident had Jennie in panic, she quickly wander her eyes to her surroundings checking if anyone is eyeing her with judgment.

Jennie tensed seeing the other kids started looking at her direction. Her hands trembled and the urge to run away is consuming her.

But then a loud laugh coming from the girl who's still at the ground took everyone's attention.

And to Jennie's shock, Lisa stretches her arms towards her.

"Can you help me up? Come on, I can't carry my own butt." The girl asked smiling at her.

Jennie hesitates, but the eyes watching her didn't leave her, but the other one kept her hand up asking for her to pull her.

It was Lisa who reached for her hand, leaving her no other choice but to pull the latter up.

"Thank you. I appreciate that, I know you aren't that bad like everyone says."

Lisa muttered still not letting go of her hand. Jennie tried to get her hand back but Lisa didn't let go instead she holds it with both her hands and gave her a handshake.

"Lisa Manoban. In case you don't wanna hear my name." Lisa whispered to her.

There was a brief silence after that until Jennie couldn't help it and burst out laughing at her.

-------

Morning

Jennie Pov

"Hey"

Her voice echoed through my ears.

"Why are you sleeping here?"

My eyes fluttered open, I tried to blink several times, but her faces still shows up in front of me.

I think I'm still dreaming, I tried to close my eyes again. But I suddenly felt my body being lifted up, and that causes me to shot my eyes wide open.

"Lisa?! What are you doing?" I exclaimed as I realized that she's carrying me on a bridal style while heading to my room.

She didn't answer me until we got inside my room and she places me on my bed.

"It's still 5 am, you can continue your sleep here." She said before she turn around and was about to leave.

But I was quick to hold her in place, grabbing her wrist and preventing her to leave.

"Wait, Lisa."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 384 24
Jenlisa g!p 18+ High Mature Content if you are uncomfortable then please stay away from this story!!!! Lisa is shemale (intersex) Namaste!! I'm back...
2.1K 98 16
One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, f-" "Why do you always stop at four?" "I...
197K 5.1K 30
"Jennieyah!" Hiccup. "Hey, Lisa is that you?" Jennie asked worriedly. "Hehe ne. How are you, my baby?!" Lisa asked loudly. "Nini, mianhe." Her voi...
194K 8.2K 51
Captured by humans at such a young age, Lisa was locked in a cage, shackled and tortured. Forced into "human slavery" where captives like her were up...