𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼�...

By koyasmom

"Draw me like one of your french girls." - smutwarning {♡} ~inspired by Titanic~ cover credit @MeerOcean9 More

I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI {♡}
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII

III

8.4K 630 704
By koyasmom

- ⚠️warning: abuse

"You spoiled little bastard, how could you simply walk out like that?! And sneer at me as if I am your enemy? You should've seen the faces people were giving me. I had to play it off as a joke between the two of us but they clearly didn't like it."

"I said I went to the mensroom, they didn't think I just walked out did they?"

Jimin tried to reason with his brother, submissively trailing after him with his head hanging low.

"Yet you didn't go to the mensroom you lying little shit. Who was that boy you were speaking with?"

Yoongi frustratingly jammed his key into Jimin's cabindoor. "Did you see his clothes? Don't speak with third-class filth, we have a reputation to uphold."

The door bursted open after Yoongi aggresively pushed through.

"He was interesting..." Jimin said quietly. "We were... debating on points of views."

Yoongi scoffed in disagreement. "Scum like that don't get to have points of views. If you want to debate, debate with the fine young men in first-class."

The man waggeled into the room sighing deeply as he started loosening his belt. "Close the door," he said with a scratchy voice.

Jimin's throat closed up the moment he catched Yoongi unbuckeling himself.

"I said close the door Jimin," Yoongi ordered again sternly, placing his cane against the wall and taking an intimedating stance.

Jimin's eyes fluttered as he slowly moved his hand towards the door to close it.

"W-where is Ella?" He asked, his fiancé the only that could save him from his punishment now.

"She's still at the bar, laughing with gentlemen that wouldn't think twice about marrying her and giving her anything she wants unlike you. She won't be back for a while."

Yoongi's pitchblack eyes looked straight through Jimin, disregarding the terror on the boy's face.

"Kneel," Yoongi ordered, nudging his head towards the floor.

Jimin started to feel lightheaded as the lack of oxygen started working on his brain.

He lowered to the ground in the middle of the room, nearly bowing for mercy he knew he was never going to receive.

The belt slashed into Jimin's skin even through the blouse covering his torso. Assaulting his back with each blow and sending flashes of black and white before his eyes.

Tears streamed down his face like waterfalls, dripping onto his hands that were digging into the carpet.

Jimin winced each time another bruise was added to his spine by the metal belt.

"Y-Yoongi," he cried, feeling the metal cut into his body.

"Quiet!" Yoongi yelled, pulling his hand further back and bringing it down even harder on the tortured boy.

The blow was hard enough for Jimin to black out immediatly, his eyes slipping shut as Yoongi showed no signs of stopping. The pain died off, leaving only Yoongi's grunts and the sound of the metal coming into contact with Jimin's skin to venture through the room, before that stopped too, and Jimin's conciousness left him.

~~~

"I missed you at dinner Jimin," Namjoon said, glancing at the dreadful looking boy with a hesitant smile.

The man had joined Jimin, Ella and Yoongi for breakfast again after Yoongi had invited him ever so kindly.

"I felt a little sick. Didn't want to spoil the mood," Jimin said, smiling so unconvincingly it made Namjoon feel off.

"Oh... well, I hope you rested. I'm offering a new tour today, only this time focused more on the mechanics behind the ship. I thought you'd find it interesting."

Jimin wanted to change the expression on his face into a warmer one, but he was afraid he'd simply cry if he even tried.

"If Ella wants to go. Wouldn't want to drag her along," he said, forcing a bite of pancake through his throat with great reluctance.

"

God no. It's incredibly boring and useless. What could I do with information about how this ship works," Ella said, sitting slumped on her chair while yet again picking at her nails. "But you can go. I can find other ways to entertain myself."

Jimin looked to Yoongi right away, not daring to hope the man would allow him to go without Ella. "You two shouldn't be apart," Yoongi said, not suprising Jimin. "Two lovebirds should be together."

Namjoon catched how both Jimin and Ella drooped and looked even more dreadful than before.

"Well if they aren't the same person they can't always be together. Sometimes a little time away makes the heart beat faster. I promise they'll be untited before dinner."

Namjoon smiled at Yoongi in a way that made it impossible for the man to refuse.

"Ah... sure..." Yoongi said, smiling sourly as he drank his water. "If the couple agrees."

Yoongi glared at Jimin to tell him that if he agreed he'd suffer the consequences, but Jimin tried to avert Yoongi's gaze.

"I'd love to," Jimin said, tensing up at how he just defied his brother.

"Oh yes I would love that," Ella said, rising from her seat without sparing a moment. "Would you excuse me, I'm going to find my friends."

And with that Ella had fled out of the compartement, leaving behind a quiet table.

Jimin could almost feel Yoongi's seething anger, but he put it to the back of his mind.

The man could break his body, but he hadn't broken his will. Not yet, atleast.

~~~

"And so these were designed to make the ship turn faster since we weren't quite happy with the first resu-"

Yoongi yawned straight through Namjoon's explanation, holding his hands up in surrender when Namjoon and Jimin both looked at him with slight irritation.

"Extremely sorry to interrupt but it seems my old age is catching up to me. No more space left in my head to remember all of this... useful information." Yoongi sighed and shot Jimin a glance before announcing his departure. "I will see you both at dinner. You must tell me how it went."

The man walked off after giving a curt nod, and Jimin couldn't have felt more relieved. Yoongi had been staring holes into him each time he groaned at the pain in his back and Namjoon had asked if he were okay. He lied for Jimin, saying he'd slept wrongly and after the situation had been dealt with, Yoongi probably thought he could finally leave.

"Well, he wasn't very good at pretending he was interested," Namjoon chuckled. "He's a kind man but a worthless liar."

Jimin smiled bitterly because if only this man knew. "I hope you aren't offended. I for one find it all fascinating. So many hands helped craft this ship."

Jimin placed his hand on the large map with structural plans and let his eyes skim across the drawings. "So much hard work."

"Well if you find it so fascinating might I invite you to stop by the captain? I could ask him to explain to you how actually steering the ship works. "

Jimin's eyes widened immediatly. "That would be wonderful sir!"

Namjoon smiled fondly and nodded. "Then I will go ask him when he has time. You can take a break for now. We've been walking all day. Meet me on the top deck in thirty."

~~~

Jimin wandered along the loungechairs on the top deck of the ship, looking at the blue ocean and taking in the silence.

Most of the firstclass passengers allowed on the topdeck never showed their faces here. They'd rather hide out in their smoggy smokerooms and cramped bars. But they came with the ship for a reason didn't they? It was a pity thay for no one that reason was the view, because it was splendid.

"Quite beautiful isn't it?"

Jimin flinched out of his train of thought. Namjoon wasn't supposed to be back for another fifteen minutes.

He turned around curious who he'd meet, and gulped when he realised it was the boy from last night.

"Ofcourse you'd know what I'd find even more alluring."

Jeon Jungkook, the thirdclass scum, the handsome young man, the irritating know-it-all, was standing in front of Jimin with a charming smirk.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked with a frown, feeling his heart sink into his shoes when that familliar feeling of falling took hold of him again. "You're not allowed here if you're thirdclass."

Jungkook shrugged. "Well..." he sighed. "I'm not thirdclass. I'm a prince from Europe."

Jimin's lips parted in shock. There was simply no way.

"What? Would you've come to my room if I were a prince instead of denying me so rudely like yesterday?"

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head at Jimin's baffled expression. "Don't worry," he laughed. "I'm kidding. It's pretty easy to get here. I got here yesterday too didn't I? The view is better than anywhere else on the ship."

Jimin exhaled in relief and rubbed his browbone. "You really are... just..."

"Extremely goodlooking?" Jungkook filled in with hope.

"An irritating brat," Jimin corrected with an unamused expression.

"One that you wouldn't mind spending the night with?" Jungkook tried again with a cheeky smile.

Jimin's jaw dropped before he walked off determinetly, feeling completely disoriented.

"You better stay away before I tell on you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 3.3K 74
A mermaid and mafia story Taekook ff Book 1 COMPLETED, still updating :) ------------ Sorry, I'm not good in description nor giving titles to my book...
255K 3.8K 26
WARNING! Read at own risk: Smut Boy x Boy, Multiple ships featured: Taekook main focus
562 8 25
This is a BTS imagines! I (J)hope you liked it!!! This imagines also contains smut but not alot. This story is not just imagines but also texting, c...
11.5K 269 8
Taehyung and Jimin like to play games and this time, the game is, who can seduce Jungkook. BTS SMUT - Vmin, Taekook, Jikook ships Dedicated to Everi...