Kimetsu No Yaiba AU - Butterf...

Bởi Yang_Kun

This is an alternative universe and sequel of my other book "Kimetsu no Yaiba - Twin Butterfly" in Kimetsu to... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1 - Book of Change
Chapter 2 - First Meeting
Chapter 3 - Acceptance
Chapter 4 - Talisman
Chapter 5 - School part 1
Chapter 6 - School part 2
Chapter 7 - Training
Chapter 8 - Hydrangea
Chapter 9 - Encounter
Chapter 10 - New Owner
Chapter 11 - Trouble
Chapter 12 -Terrifying Experience part 1
Chapter 13 - Terrifying Experience part 2
Chapter 14 - Old Friend?
Chapter 15 - Exam
Chapter 16 - Result
Chapter 17 - Opening Ceremony
Chapter 18 - First Day
Chapter 19 - Weird Dream
Chapter 20 - Phone
Chapter 21 - Friends
Chapter 22 - Group Project
Chapter 23 - Meet Again
Chapter 24 - Slander
Chapter 25 - Worries
Chapter 26 - Archery Club
Chapter 27 - Gardening Club
Chapter 28 - Unpredictable
Chapter 29 - Together
Chapter 30 - In a Pinch
Chapter 31 - Amusement Park
Chapter 32 - New Little Sister
Chapter 33 - Kanao & Coach
Chapter 34 - Bread of Change
Chapter 35 - Phone Call
Chapter 36 - Kyoto
Chapter 37 - Cousin
Chapter 38 - Lodging
Chapter 39 - Weird Family
Chapter 40 - Costume
Chapter 41 - String of Fate
Chapter 42 - Weary
Chapter 43 - Ise Grand Shrine
Chapter 44 - Harvest Festival
Chapter 45 - Last Day
Chapter 46 - Middle School Tournament
Chapter 47 - Opening
Chapter 48 - Match
Chapter 49 - End of Tournament
Chapter 50 - New Year
Chapter 51 - Student Council
Chapter 52 - Valentine
Chapter 53 - Third Year
Chapter 55 - Tokitou Family
Chapter 56 - Surprise
Chapter 57 - Princess
Chapter 58 - Festival & Princess
Chapter 59 - Dispute & Princess
Chapter 60 - Bet & End of Competition
Chapter 61 - Hitokotonushi & Kongo
Chapter 62 - Kanroji Mitsuri Day
Chapter 63 - Summer Break Plan
Chapter 64 - Start of Summer Vacation
Chapter 65 - Everyone's Summer
Chapter 66 - Last Summer in Junior High
Chapter 67 - Cultural Festival Preparation
Chapter 68 - Problem
Chapter 69 - All that Ends Well
Chapter 70 - Fight?
Chapter 71 - Valentine 2
Chapter 72 - High School
Chapter 73 - Iroha Day
Chapter 74 - Shiro, Shiro, and Shiro
Chapter 75 - Imperial Palace
Chapter 76 - Solved Problems
Chapter 77 - One after Another
Chapter 78 - Approaching Storm
Chapter 79 - Hot Situation
Chapter 80 - Unimaginable Development
Apologies
Chapter 81- Call me Papa!
Happy Lunar New Year
Chapter 82 - Winter Wind

Chapter 54 - Yabusame Preparation

1.7K 86 32
Bởi Yang_Kun

I tried sketching something in the middle of my work... (When the lawful meet the chaotic.)

Also to give you good imagination about how Roku, Miki, and Sakazuki look like:

1. Miki (Gokudera Hayato from hitman reborn) Hate woman especially the noisy one.

2. Sakazuki (Naruse Kakeru from orange) Playboy.

3. Roku (Yamamoto from Katekyoshi hitman reborn, but imagine him with orange hair) Like to neglect his work, causing Miki and Sakazuki head hurt.

I almost forgot.

4. Iroha (Wrong information, I mean 5th grade version)

Anyway, enjoy~.

..............................................................................................

The weather is very good today. The air is not too cold, but it's not hot either. It's perfect to go out to enjoy the day.

White-colored bullet train is moving at a very fast speed above the track, building, forest, mountain, river, and sea accompany the passenger.

Inside the train, Naoto and his little sister, Iroha, sit next to each other. In front of them, sat their parents. Apparently, there is a gas leak in Iroha school so they also decided to give a weekday off to the students.

"Horseback archery... is he serious, that Kagaya? Maybe you're rank two in national but shooting while standing still and on the top of a horse is totally different."

Eiji said.

Naoto shook his head and sighed.

"That's also what I said to him before, but he just won't listen. I don't want to join the competition if I don't have to, but..."

Yesterday, he got another message from kagaya.

"[I still have your otoshidama here, if you don't want it then you don't need to come. Also, forget about getting another one next year.]"

There is no way Naoto doesn't want an otoshidama from Kagaya because he gives an enormous amount of many, even more than Yoriichi give. He's a fool if he refuses an otoshidama from Kagaya.

Now he can't refuse after being threatened, his pocket money is at stake here.

When they reach the Kyoto train station, they are greeted by Miki and Sakazuki.

"Good morning Eiji-san, madam, let us help you."

"Thank you~."

The two help bringing their suitcase to the black jeep that already waiting for them right outside the train station. After putting all the luggage to the back of the car, all of them get inside the car and Sakazuki drives the car away from the train station.

"How is everything going? Is it going well?"

Eiji asked.

The two know what Eiji mean by that, he is asking whether their job with Kagaya is fine or not.

To Eiji question, Miki who sits on the most front passenger seat suddenly bang his head onto the dashboard. It made everyone feel a bit shocked.

"It's a disaster, Eiji-san!"

"W-why?"

Miki starts to complain.

"Ubuyashiki-san is the new head! But after a few years, he keeps shoving aside his work to do something else! We are the ones who need to do everything! For god sake, please say something to him Eiji-san! I can't take it anymore, there is a lot of days where I lost a lot of time to sleep! To make the matter worse, Roku always help him run away from home!"

Eiji turn to ask Sakazuki.

"I-Is that true, Sakazuki?"

With dead eyes and a stiff smile, Sakazuki answered.

"Mm... ah... well... yeah... all of my girlfriends hate me now because I got no time for them, now they dump me... hahaha..."

"O-oh, sorry to hear that. I will do something about it."

"Please do! Especially Roku!"

"Yes, leave it to me."

"Then, where do you want to go now Eiji-san? The main house or Yoriichi-sama house?"

"Father house."

"Yes."

Sakazuki drive the car toward the direction of Ise grand shrine. They arrive at a small old house with a small garden not too far from the shrine, in fact, it's less than a minute of walking to reach the shrine from this house.

Miki and Sakazuki helped them bringing the luggage into the house. There is three bedrooms inside this house, one is Yoriichi room, one is for Eiji and Airi while the other one is for Naoto and Iroha when they come here for a trip.

"Eiji-san, should where should we put the luggage?"

"Just bring it to my room and the children's room, you can go back to Kagaya-kun place first after this."

"Sure thing."

Miki and Sakazuki bring the two suitcases away.

"Father, are you here?"

Airi said as she walks around the house to find Yoriichi.

Yoriichi aged voice resounded from the back garden.

"I'm here."

They went to the back garden and saw Yoriichi is cutting a bonsai in the veranda using special scissors for cutting bonsai. Yoriichi put the scissors down and smile gently at his family, his warm tone reach their ears.

"Welcome home."

"I'm home, father."

"I'm home, father in law."

""I'm home~.""

Iroha sit down beside Yoriichi and look at the pot of bonsai curiously.

"Hey, hey, ojii-sama, what are you doing?"

"Hm? This? I was cutting a bonsai so it will look better."

"Hehhh~."

Naoto also sit down on Yoriichi other side while rubbing his hand with a stupid grin.

"Ano... Jii-chan~, hehehe."

"Hm?"

"My otoshidama... can I take it now?"

"Nao, that's not a polite thing to do. We just arrive and the first thing you ask is otoshidama?!"

Airi reprimanded her son.

"What is wrong with that?"

"Listen here you foolish son-"

Yoriichi laughed it off.

"Hohoho~, it's fine Airi. It's their share after all, and they haven't got it from me yet although new year already passed a long time ago."

His hand reach inside his kimono, he pull out two white envelopes and give each of them to Iroha and Naoto.

"Thank you very much, ojii-sama. I love ojii-sama."

"Thank you jii-chan~, jii-chan is the best~."

Both of them hug Yoriichi at the same time.

"Hohoho~, I'm so happy~."

Airi and Eiji can only shake their head with a wry smile.

"Ojii-sama, can I try cutting the bonsai? Can I? Can I?"

"Sure~. Come here."

Iroha sit on Yoriichi lap, he start teaching Iroha how to cut and take care of the small bonsai. Naoto also join in to chat with Yoriichi and Iroha.

Meanwhile, Airi went to the kitchen. She check the fridge for any leftover ingredients. Luckily, there is still a lot of ingredients, it looks like Yoriichi deliberately stock it up because he knows she will come here.

She use some of the ingredients to make a lunch. It didn't take too long for Airi to finish preparing the food. Airi call all of her family and they eat together in a small dining room while chatting with a warm atmosphere.

"Ojii-sama, you know in school..."

"Hm, hm, that's great~."

"Jii-chan, back then...."

"I see~."

"Hora, you two, eat first. Don't bother grandfather."

""Yesss~.""

"Hahaha~, it's okay."

Yoriichi house is smaller than their house Tokyo, so it can barely fit all of them in the table. But one can see they didn't mind a small house as long as they can be together.

Eiji suddenly feel his phone vibrated, followed by a small ringtone, sign that someone is calling him. He opens the phone and put it closer to his ears.

"Hello, Kagaya-kun?"

Everyone on the table become quiet to let Eiji talk without any disturbance, Naoto look at Eiji who is still talking on the phone.

"Mm... I see, yes, sure. After this? Okay, just send someone here. Yes, thank you."

He closes the phone and return to continue his meal.

"From Kagaya-kun?"

"Yes, he wanted to bring Nao to the ranch after lunch."

"Ranch? What for?"

"To prepare for Nao yabusame competition."

...

..

.

After lunch, the family is chilling in the living room, having a conversation.

"Nao, Iroha, you haven't pay respect to grandma."

Airi said to her two children softly.

"Oh, right."

Both of them stand up and kneeled down right in front of a small altar, there is a picture of a kind looking old woman on it.

She's Naoto and Iroha grandmother. Both of them never see her before as she died two years after Naoto is born. But hearing the story about her from their grandfather and mother, they know she's a very kind person.

Naoto and Iroha light up an incense and lightly hit the ritual metal bowl. It makes a pleasant 'ding' sound. They put their palm together and start praying.

"Ojii-sama, what is oba-sama look like when she's young?"

Iroha asked.

Yoriichi smiled softly, he recalls the memories as if it's just yesterday. He caresses Iroha hair gently and say.

"She's a very beautiful person from inside out, just like you, Iroha."

Iroha tilt her head in confusion.

"Really?"

"Mm~."

Suddenly, a voice of car horn sounded from outside the house. All of them simultaneously look toward the opened veranda door.

They can see a long black limousin is parked right outside just beside the low fence of their house.

"Kagaya is here."

Eiji asked Yoriichi.

"Let's go, father in law, do you want to come?"

Yoriichi shook his head.

"No, but thank you, Eiji. I still got some work left to do at the shrine."

"Okay then, we'll be back at dinner at most."

"Yes, don't worry about me, just have fun."

"Yes, let's go, everyone."

Eiji bring his family to the limousin that has been waiting for them. The door automatically opened, revealing a luxurious interior inside.

Kagaya who sit near the door nod lightly with a gentle smile.

"Good afternoon, Eiji-san, Airi-san, Naoto, and Iroha too."

Eiji and Airi greet back.

"Good afternoon, Kagaya-kun."

"Good afternoon."

"Aniue~!"

Iroha immediately run into the car and sit on Kagaya lap. Eiji and Airi smile bitterly seeing their daughter. Iroha is very shy and timid around strangers but hyperactive with her own family or someone she know well.

"Iroha~, how have you been?"

"I'm fine, thank you for asking."

Naoto and his parents also get into the car and sat down right in the empty seat. When the door closed, the car moved.

Naoto coughed a little to get Kagaya attention.

"Cough... aniue..."

Kagaya turn his head toward Naoto with a gentle smile.

"Yes?"

"Mm... you know... that."

"That?"

"Yes, that."

"Can you explain to me what 'that' is?"

"You know what I'm talking about!"

"No, I'm not, please elaborate~."

"Ugh..."

Naoto bashfully say.

"...O-otoshidama..."

"My, that's the first thing you ask when you meet me~?"

"That's the only reason why I'm here in the first place..."

"That's very cold of you, this is for you Iroha~."

Kagaya take out one thick white envelope and give it to Iroha. Iroha happily accept it.

"Wahhh~, thank you aniue."

"Yes."

Naoto keep staring at Kagaya, waiting for his turn. But after waiting for ten seconds in silence, his otoshidama never came.

"H-hey aniue, what about mine?"

"Hm? Yours? Ah, I'm sorry. There is none for you."

"What!? Why!?"

With a handsome smile, Kagaya answer vaguely.

"Why, I wonder~."

As Kagaya and Naoto continue to bicker with each other, Iroha give the otoshidama she just got to Airi.

"Dear mother, here."

"Mm, good girl Iroha~, unlike your big brother."

Airi pat Iroha head gently and put Iroha otoshidama inside her bag. Everytime Iroha got an otoshidama, she will always give it to Airi, so Airi can put that money into the bank account she made specially for her children. Unlike Naoto who keep wasting money.

Naoto himself rarely waste money, he always use something until it break or can't be repaired anymore. Unless it's for his little sister... he will even buy the most useless and expensive thing thinking it will please them, when, it's in fact not.

That's why his parents always scold him every time he bought something totally useless.

"You already accumulated a lot of money, what will you use it for?"

"Buying a present for father, mother, and onii-sama when your birthday arrives~."

"My, that's so sweet of you~, but that's okay Iroha, just buy something you really want. Me and your mother already got everything we wanted, also that stupid big brother of yours don't really want anything except for your happiness."

Naoto pouted unhappily and look to the other way. Seeing Naoto start sulking, Kagaya keep smiling and say calmly.

"Sorry, it's just a joke. There is no way I will do something that cruel can I?"

Naoto return his gaze back at Kagaya in happiness.

"Then-"

Before Naoto can continue to say anything, Kagaya open his arms.

"If you give me a hug, you can get your otoshidama."

"Why!?"

"Oh? But I give Iroha her otoshidama because she let me hug her, so you need to do the same. I didn't discriminate anyone, both of you are my precious family after all. Now, come~."

"Ugh..."

There is no choice for Naoto, if he didn't do it, then his biggest source of income will disappear and he won't make it until next year. With a flushed face, Naoto hug his cousin. Every time he does this, he feel very embarrassed that he want to die.

"Oh? Did you change your shampoo again?"

"That's is disgusting oiii! How did you know about it!?"

Kagaya sense of smell never fail to amazed Naoto, because his sense of smell (sense of little siblings in fact) is on par with Tanjirou.

"Smells like plum."

"Stop sniffing!"

Eiji and Airi can only look at the two with a deadpan face. Kagaya is the only child, he really want a sibling and Naoto and Iroha are the closest one to him.

Feeling satisfied, Kagaya let Naoto go.

"Here~, your otoshidama."

Naoto snatch the otoshidama from Kagaya hand and hurriedly sit far to the other side of the car to keep his distance.

"Where is Roku, Kagaya-kun?"

"If it's Roku you are talking about..."

Kagaya shift his gaze on the small rectangular window above Naoto's head. It's a small window that connected the driver area and passenger area. It suddenly opened, showing Roku grinning face.

"Long time no see, madam, Eiji-san. Ya Naoto-kun. Oh, Iroha-chan, looking cute as always~."

Because Naoto is right under the window, Roku can't see him, but he know Naoto is there.

"Keep your eyes on the road, Roku."

"Yes~."

...

..

.

After half an hour, they finally reach the outer skirt of Kyoto.

The limousine move right into the ranch area. Iroha look out from the window with glistening eyes. She can see a lot of cow, sheep, chicken, horse, and many more farm animals inside the fence.

"Wahhh~, there is so many animals!"

Naoto sit right beside Iroha and exclaimed after seeing the sight.

"Ohhh~, you are right."

"Onii-sama, that piglet is very cute."

"Mm~, but Iroha is cuter~."

"Geez, onii-sama..."

The car stopped right in front of a big barn made from wood. All of them get off from the car and Kagaya lead them into the house, because the door is opened and Kagaya casually walk in, Eiji and the others naturally followed.

They are greeted by a fat middle-aged man with a working uniform full of dirt, it looks like he just got back from attending the animal.

"I'm sorry for this unsightly clothes of mine, Ubuyashiki-san."

"No, it's not a problem. I should be the one who say sorry for visiting you when you are busy, Tanaka-san."

The middle-aged man Kagaya called Tanaka is the owner of this ranch.

"Please don't say it like that, you've help me a lot before. So, this is the kid? The one who won the second place in national?"

Tanaka focus his eyes on Naoto who is standing right behind Kagaya.

Kagaya nodded with a smile.

"Yes."

Feeling he is being mentioned, Naoto walk forward, he's about to introduce himself when Tanaka suddenly raise his hand to stop him.

"Ah, no need to introduce yourself, I already know everything about you from Ubuyashiki-san. Let's not waste too much time, follow me."

"Eh? Yes."

Tanaka brings the group to a large open field, they can see few horse is running around in a circle.

"Tanaka-san, please bring out the best horse you have."

"Sure thing."

As per Kagaya request, Tanaka ask some of his employees to bring the best horse in their ranch. The employee bring five good and healthy-looking horse.

"Wahhh~, so cute!"

Iroha suddenly run forward toward the horse. Seeing Iroha coming, the horse lower it heads to let Iroha pet its head. The worker feel a bit nervous because this little girl just come out of nowhere and petted the head of the horse, they are afraid if the horse suddenly turn violent.

But the horse didn't seem to mind it, they even deliberately lower their own head. It made them a bit speechless.

Kagaya say to Naoto.

"Now, Naoto, please choose which horse do you like."

Naoto ask in confusion.

"Why?"

"For your competition in the incoming six days of course, we come here to buy horse especially for you after all."

"Wait, what!? Buying!? Not renting!?"

"Yes, buying."

"Where are we going to put this horse if we buy it!?"

"Sigh... just tell me which one you like Naoto, you don't need to think too much about it. I can handle the place where the horse will live including the caretaker."

"I know you are filthy rich but buying..."

Kagaya ignored what Naoto just said and ask.

"Which one?"

"Which one you ask... I don't have any experience in handling a horse before."

Tanaka pat his chest proudly.

"Then let me help you."

He stand in front of the horses and introduced them one by one, Iroha keep saying 'it's cute', 'this one also cute', or something along those lines when Tanaka introduce the horse from one to another.

"What do you think?"

Naoto pinch his chin to Tanaka's question. He speaks with a disinterested face.

"Um... actually I don't really care, it's not like I can ride a horse or anything. I'll probably lose in the first round, so the cheapest one is fine."

Tanaka give Naoto a look in disbelief, he turn his head to Kagaya who shrugs his shoulder casually.

"Ubuyashiki-san... is he really the one who won the national competition?"

"Fufufu, that's just how Naoto is."

Roku realized there is another strong-looking brown horse on the field.

"What about that horse?"

Tanaka focuses his gaze at the horse Roku pointed.

"Ah, that horse won't do."

"Why?"

"It may be fast, but it's too wild. Many people who tried to tame it and riding it ended up with a broken leg. He got named king of the field by everyone who work here, because he bow down to no one."

"Uwahhh... that's scary."

"Yes, we even thinking about putting him down."

Now that Roku take a closer look, the horse has a menacing figure and face. It's like he is looking at some kind of final boss at the end of the game.

Iroha who is still petting the friendly horse brought by the worker, turn her head toward the lonely scary horse on the field.

Naoto scratch his head with tired feeling.

"Sigh... I don't really care, just give me whatever horse you think are the best."

"If you say it like-"

"Young girl, what are you doing!?"

Suddenly one of the workers shouted in panic. It made everyone turn to look at what cause him to be this panicked. On the fence, they saw Iroha is sitting on the top of it while waving at the so-called 'king of the field'.

They didn't realize Iroha is gone from their watch. The king of the field right now is rushing toward Iroha at a very fast speed.

"Iroha!"

"Young miss!"

"Missy!"

"Iroha-chan!"

"Get down now!"

Everyone hurriedly run to Iroha direction to save her. However, the running horse is faster than a human. Before they can reach Iroha, the horse already arrive right in front of Iroha. Terror filled everyones heart, even Kagaya who is always calm widen his eyes.

But what come next shock all of them to the core.

"There~, there~."

The horse stopped right in front of Iroha. Gently, Iroha brush its head with face full of smile.

"You are lying... the king of the field... has been tamed..."

"And by this little girl..."

"Even the professional has given up on it..."

Naoto, Kagaya, Eiji, and Airi heaves a sigh of relieve. They can feel their heart is still beating very fast.

Roku grinned at the speechless Tanaka.

"The king of the field bow down to no one eh?"

"..."

One of the worker tried to touch the king of the field, he thought the horse already got tamed because this little girl can pet it freely. However, when the worker about to touch it, the horse made an unhappy screeching noise, causing the worker to flinch back in fear.

"Ah, that's no good. You shouldn't scare people like that."

The horse made a sad noise hearing Iroha reprimand him.

"Mm, good boy, good boy~."

Iroha continue to pat the horse head to calm him down. The horse start licking Iroha hair, causing it to become a bit messy.

"Ahahaha~, that tickles. Stop it~. Aniue, onii-sama, I want this horse."

Naoto smiled happily.

"Then I'll choose this horse, ahahaha~."

Tanaka hesitated.

"O-oi, are you sure? You already see how violent this horse is right? Maybe it didn't do anything right now, but if something happen in the future-"

Kagaya suddenly ask Tanaka.

"How much?"

"Wait, are you serious Ubuyashiki-san!?"

"Yes."

"Why!? There is still a lot of good horse to choose from!"

Kagaya and Naoto simultaneously answered.

""Because Iroha want it.""

"..."

The answer given by these two is just too unbelievable. Tanaka scratch his head in frustration.

"Nghhh! Fine, but I won't take any responsibilities if anything happen okay? I already give a warning beforehand, so all accident that is happening is your own fault."

"Okay."

"No problem."

Airi wave her hand at Iroha with a worried face.

"Iroha, come here."

Iroha jump down from the fence and head toward her parents. Eiji and Airi quickly hug her.

"You silly girl, what are you doing making us worried like that?"

"You will give us a heart attack."

Iroha look down apologetically.

"I'm sorry dear father, dear mother..."

"It's okay, you are fine. But is it fine to choose this horse? It didn't attack Iroha but it tried to attack the handler just now."

"That's right, Nao, Kagaya-kun, I think you should choose another horse."

Iroha tried to assure her parents.

"It's okay, he is not a bad horse. Onii-sama, try touching the horse."

"Hm? Okay."

Naoto slowly approach the horse, it still looks very calm. He stretch his arms out to touch the horse, surprisingly the horse didn't show any hostility toward him. He even let Naoto pet him.

"Ohhh~."

All workers feel shocked again. Now even Naoto can touch it? Doesn't this mean they can also do it? Another handler approaches the horse, but before he can get closer, the king of the field suddenly raised both of its legs with an angry screeching noise.

The handler quickly back away in fear.

"This is strange, why it only let those two kids touch him?"

"I don't know..."

Iroha grinned at Eiji and Airi.

"See? He won't attack onii-sama."

""...""

Now even her parents can't say anything.

Tanaka asked.

"What name would you give to this guy?"

Naoto pinch his chin and think for a good name.

"Name huh..."

Iroha suddenly speak.

"Kiki!"

Tanaka say.

"Kiki... young girl... can't you pick a more masculine nam-"

Naoto cut what Tanaka want to say and pat his little sister head dotingly.

"Kiki is a cute name~, good job. Iroha is so cute and smart~, he... hehehehe~."

Roku nodded.

"As expected of young miss~."

Kagaya speak in agreement.

"Mm, that's a good name, nice one Iroha~."

Iroha feel a bit embarrassed being praised by three people.

"Hehehe~."

Tanaka sighed heavily.

"...I don't care anymore..."

...

..

.

Tanaka got unused small field on the back of the ranch, he lend that place for Naoto to train his horseback archery for the remaining six days. Kagaya already prepare the special target for yabusame archery and special bow, but as expected, it's very hard to shoot from the top of the horse.

The worker already teach Naoto the basic of riding a horse, they feel impressed that Naoto can grasp it quickly, but they can't teach him how to shoot on the top of it. So Kagaya already call someone to teach Naoto.

While waiting for his trainer, Naoto bring Iroha around the field on the top of Kiki, their new horse.

"Do you have fun, Iroha?"

"Yes~."

"Here, try driving Kiki. Put your hand on the leash."

"E-eh? Can I?"

"It's okay, onii-chan is here~."

Both of them continue to run around the field slowly. Maybe Naoto can grasp the basic of riding horse, but this is still his first time. He even feel his but slightly hurt from all the bumping.

On the side, Eiji, Airi, Roku, and Kagaya is sitting on the picnic table. They feel relieved that everything looks fine, truth to be told, they still feel worried if the horse is really tame or not.

"Seriously, what are you thinking about sending me back just to call me here, so it was for this..."

An aged voice come from behind Kagaya. He turn around and saw an old man with a hunchback and a long white beard is walking toward him. His face looks unfriendly like always.

"Reigen-sama, you've finally come."

From the corner of his eyes, Naoto saw Reigen familiar figure. He feels surprised, did the trainer Kagaya call is Reigen? He turn his horse and move toward Reigen.

"Master!"

"Brat."

"Could it be you are the one who will train me?"

"That's right. Is this your horse?"

"Yes."

Reigen slowly approach Kiki. Seeing the old man walk closer toward him, Kiki make an angry screeching voice.

"Hmph... lowly horse..."

Reigen snorted with cold eyes. Kiki unconsciously move back in fear, his instinct is telling him this old man is dangerous. Even Iroha and Naoto feel confused seeing Kiki suddenly become docile.

"Brat, because we only got six days, I'll train you until you vomit blood. Prepare yourself."

Hearing what Reigen said, Naoto feel frightened until his face turn pale. If Reigen say something like that, he's being totally serious about it.

"...Yes..."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

31.3K 1.2K 12
To be reborn into a world where demons rule the night is unfair and just plain unlucky (not that I had much luck to begin with). There's nothing I ca...
234K 4.6K 26
Being reborn into the world of Kimetsu no Yaiba shouldn't be too bad... right... right Disclaimer: I don't own the series of Kimetsu No Yaiba or Kono...
237K 5.6K 33
Although she may have reeked of cynicism and anger, one man in the Demon Slayer Corps was able to change that. This is the story about how the Water...
674 43 7
A long line of Samurai has led to a young man, Y/N L/N. Hailing from a small village, he trains day after day to become a great swordsman, like his f...