For You {BWWM}

By omfgitssomo

"Everything I do is for you." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ All Danny Castillo wanted was to prove that he loved... More

•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
Chapter 14
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•

•Chapter 18•

12.2K 407 112
By omfgitssomo

Kira

"I have to tell you something," I looked at Daniel who came over to m house after I texted him.

I was not a fan of cheaters and never tolerated them so the fact that I allowed myself to slip up like that...I felt horrible. My heart ached and I knew I was about to deserve whatever he threw my way.

"I cheated. I know I said I can't tolerate cheaters and that's exactly why I'm telling you. I don't expect you to forgive me but I needed to tell you because I felt horrible," Daniel looked at me shocked for a second before looking down at the ground.

"I can't be mad at you," now it was my turn to be shocked, "I cheated too...I was going to tell you but I remembered what you said and I didn't want to loose you,"

"What-"

"I mean I guess were even now?" He looked up at me with hopeful eyes.

I really didn't know how to feel right now.

"How long have you been cheating?" I was trying not to get mad since I had done the same thing to him.

"4 months? Maybe 5?"

"Daniel. We've been dating for a year," I said through gritted teeth as I felt my heart begin to break.

"I know but you did it too," he said stepping towards me, I took a step back. He looked at me and frowned, "you can't tell me you only cheated once,"

"Yes I can! Cause I only did it once!" Now I was a top blown off.

I was fully fired up now, "get the fück out of my house. We're done!"

"But Kira-"

"I said fücking leave before I make sure you never fucking cum again in your life!" I screamed as I threw a shoe at his head.

He scattered to pick up his shoes at the front door before racing out.

I was angry. Very fucking angry.

Angry at myself for dating such a boy and being almost faithful to a guy who had been cheating on me almost half our relationship.

Maybe I should just stay single forever. Obviously relationships aren't for me.

I texted Dallie on my phone telling her to come over after venting my anger out on my pillow.

I told her everything on the phone and when she came she had a bunch of snacks and games with her.

"Thank you," I cried and hugged her when she walked in.

"No worries....but after you're done you're gonna tell me how the hell we gone tear that motherfucker up.

I laughed at her before pulling her to my room, "he's not worth our time. I'm only crying cause I was caught slackin. I won't ever date a boy like that again or at all,"

"Oh come on. You're too fine to stay single," Dallie said.

"Maybe, but I don't want to be in a relationship for a while. My trust in guys has gone wayyy down," I said wiping the last tear from my eye.

"Understandable," she nodded, "so what we finna watch?" She jumped on my bed and dumped out all the snacks on the bed.

She pulled out a pop tart and picked up the remote by my night stand.

"Wanna watch You? I heard it's good," she said as she munched away at the food.

"Sure, I don't really care," I said as I plopped down beside her.

For some reason after crying and breaking up with Daniel, I feel relieved.

Maybe you wanted to end the relationship more than you realized.

I shrugged my shoulders at the thought and just allowed myself to enjoy this show with my best friend.

After about 5 episodes of You, I glanced over to Dallie to see her actively texting on her phone.

"You suggest the show yet you're not watching it," I laughed a little.

She turned her head at me at that and smiled sheepishly.

"It's just that Danny keeps texting me...."

"Okay and?" I said confused, "are you arguing or something?"

"No...we were sexting," she busted out laughing and so did I.

"You were sexting? I thought you were mad at him," I laughed pausing the movie.

"I am but I'm also horny okay" she laughed, "I may or may not rub one out to this later," she laughed making me laugh harder.

She glanced at her phone and her smile flattered.

"What's wrong?" I think I may have sexted too hard. He wants to come over.

"To my house?!" I asked shocked. The amount of disrespect that would be.

"No no no I didn't tell him I was here. I would never do anything at your house."

"Oh okay," I nodded, "but what did you gonna tell him?"

"That I'm not home," she shrugged her shoulders and sent the text.

Moments later she got a reply. She rolled her eyes and sent another reply.

Not even 10 seconds after that there was another reply. This one must've been a bomb cause she stood up abruptly.

"What's up?" I asked.

"He wants to come over here and watch the show with us."

"Hell nah I'm not third wheeling."

"He's bringing Bryce,"

"Hell no!" Bryce was not coming to my house.

"That's what I told him but he really wants to come over and he said he promised he wouldn't do anything in your house," she looked like she wanted him to come over too.

"You must really like this dude huh. One second you're mad at him now you want him over," I laughed as I shook my head.

"You know I can't stay mad at people,"

"Fine he can come over. But what about Bryce? We don't like him remember,"

"He actually apologized to me earlier," she started,"at first I was a little skeptical cause it was out of nowhere but I could see he genuinely was apologizing. He even offered to let us beat him up," she evilly smirked. "I had to agree then"

"You're too nice,"

"I mean I don't know. But this may sound weird, lately I just don't want to spend my time hating people anymore. I even forgave his sister and she hasn't apologized at all," she shrugged her shoulders.

"Hmmm is this new attitude because of a certain someone," I winked

"No of course not," I could see she was blushing slightly.

"Mmhmm okay,"

"...so you're fine with Bryce coming?"

"Ugh I guess but, what if things are awkward. You know what happened," I grimaced at the memory. I still couldn't believe I let that happen.

"Just pretend like you don't know him or nothing happened?" She suggested

"I guess. I could try that,"

30 minutes later there was a knock on the door.

Suddenly I was very nervous.

Alright just act normal. This is your house if you want him gone at anytime just kick him out.

Taking a deep breath I followed Dallie to my front door and opened it.

Danny's eyes went straight to Dallie and I immediately saw how hungry he became for her.

His eyes grew darker as he licked his lips.

Damn she's in fucking sweats and a tshirts and he's acting like she's naked.

I rolled my eyes and glanced at Bryce.

My breath caught in my throat as I looked at him. Some how he looked better than he did last time I saw him.

The same exact look Danny have Dallie was the look Bryce was giving me and it pulled a quick reaction out of me.

My pussy immediately became wet and my nipples harden against my tank top quickly making me aware of what I was wearing.

Apparently Bryce became quickly aware as well as he looked me up and down and licked his lips.

Shit.

"Come in," I said as I diverted my gaze back inside my house as I lead the guys to the living room.

We weren't going to stay in my room anymore because there wasn't enough room so Dallie and I moved all the snacks and put out a few blankets in the living room.

"I like your house," Bryce suddenly said close to my ear making me jump.

"Shit," I spun around and hit his shoulder. Didn't do much since the dude decided to be built from bricks. "Don't fucking scare me like that!" I glared before turning back around.

He chuckled. 

This deep sexy laugh that went straight to my pussy.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. But I do like your house," he said as we entered the living room.

We had 3 couches, a really big one a medium one and a small one person couch.

He sat a in the medium one looking at me as if telling me to sit next to him.

I pretend not to notice and sat in the one person couch and picked up the remote.

"What do y'all wanna watch?" I asked as I looked at them.

Dallie and Danny were in the biggest couch but she put a little distance between them.

But after interacting with Danny a few times I knew that in 30 minutes he would be right next to her.

"Anything," Bryce grumbled looking dejected.

I honestly don't even know how Dallie is doing this.

If I was her and I wasn't attracted to Bryce his ass would've been beat before he had a finger in my house.

But whatever she decides I'll back her up.

"Scary movie?" Dallie asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and played the movie.

It was and forever will be one of the funniest movies I watch.

I could watch it again and again and never get tired of it.

Maybe a couple scenes in when I was just getting to my favorite part, Danny asked for a drink.

I wanted to decline but being the nice host I am. I went and got him one.

Walking to my kitchen I could feel the presence of Bryce behind me but decided to ignore it as I poured Danny a cup of water.

"So you're gonna pretend like we don't know each other?" He suddenly asked.

I turned around and gave him a blank stare, "we don't know eachother,"

"Really?" He took a step towards me, "didn't seem like it in the closet,"

"The only reason you're in my house is because Dallie forgave you and you're her boyfriends friend. If it was different I would've heat your ass before you could even think to say anything racist to my friend again."

"I was ignorant back then and in denial. My whole life I grew up with parents who told me all these things about black people. But every time I saw a black girl I was frightened and angered by my attraction to them. So having Dallie be one of the few black people at school gave me a way to vent my anger out on someone but after that moment we shared, I knew I couldn't fight it anymore. It's like you unlocked what i tried keeping away,"

"That still doesn't make it okay- you hurt my best friend and in turn hurt me. So just forget what happened. I'll tolerate you but that's all I can do,"

"Kira-"

"No-" he took a step towards me. Narrowing his eyes slightly.

"So you're saying you're not attracted to me?" He asked wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Attraction has nothing to do with it," I said pushing against his chest even tho I knew it wouldn't do anything.

"Then why won't you give me a chance?"

"I'm not looking for a relationship right now. Now let go," I looked up at him and glared.

"Maybe not now, but know this," he leaned down to where I could literally smell his minty breath.

"You're going to be mine," and with that he bit my bottom lip before standing to his full height, turning on his heels and walking away.

I didn't know I was holding my breath until he was out of the kitchen and I was holding myself up on the sink.

Well then.

Just want to say thank you all for the support and love my books are getting!!! It's crazy how much y'all like me work honestly.

And to everyone who reread the books while I wasn't updating....thanks and sorry 😂😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 12K 30
'She didn't struggle, she kissed him back and when they stepped apart he saw a look of love and sheer devotion in her eyes. He held her in his arms o...
6.1K 169 22
"Deja, I see you!" Logan yelled, shutting me up. "I've always seen you. I don't give a shit about your past or your job. I never did! Could you stop...
559K 9.8K 33
The ultimate test to fight for something worth fighting for... The perfect son meets imperfect girl. The life of Eighteen year old highschool quart...
110K 6.2K 59
Anne is a couple months away from turning eighteen and is always left alone, since her mom and her mom's boyfriend are always gone on mostly business...