WeirdoSquad vs Oddguys

By PurfectKat

The WeirdoSquad is an original three person girl group who live anything but 'normal' lives. First close Inte... More

Meet The Characters
Chapter 1
III
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 2

55 3 0
By PurfectKat

Cadenza looked at the girls, nervousness written all over her face. "Heh..."

"What the hell is with that look?" Kaitlyn asked, looking at her already annoyed. The girls knew that look, the nervousness, "What are you trying to hide Cadenza?" Kaitlyn, who was clearly bothered by the act, had gotten up out of her seat and headed toward the front door.

"Oh! I wanna see!" Summer ran ahead of Kaitlyn and tried to look out the window of the door, but sadly wasn't tall enough to see out.

Kaitlyn opened the door, staring across the street to see the new neighbors. "You've got to be fucking kidding me," she said while giving a deadly glare at the blonde man wearing the army green jacket who was holding a garbage bag and happened to be staring back curiously.

Suddenly another person walked out from behind the truck. "Oh." A man with tied up navy blue hair said from across the street.

"So we have a Pretty Boy, A Fuck Boy, and where is the bunny?" Kaitlyn questioned, as she was about to ask Cadenza for a knife. She had a murderous aura surrounding her, ready to attack at any moment.

"Umm, no sweetie, no," Cadenza replied momentarily.

"H-hey, what's with all the yelling?" The whitish haired male asked anxiously as he stepped into the girls view.

"Winter!" The small blonde screamed dashing out and tackling the skinny, six foot man.

Knowing the boys didn't make too much money, Cadenza allowed her curiosity to take over and took a peek inside the moving truck. There wasn't much, as expected, but she wondered why they even needed a whole moving truck. Looking inside confused, she turned and asked, "Where's the dryer that is supposed to come with this washing machine?"

Kaitlyn looked at Cayden, "Tell me you didn't steal another god damn washing machine you fucking idiot!"

"This one is better," Cayden defended himself, taking pride in his work to steal the beautiful washing machine.

"But, what about the dryer?" Cadenza shouted as her question was still unanswered.

"They didn't want to get dirty," Winter sighed.

Kaitlyn sighed. "Anyways, how are you Winter?" Her demeanor shifted from murderous to kind and gentle, scaring Cayden.

"Why are you so nice to Winter?!" Cayden complained loudly.

"Do I need to repeat?!" Kaitlyn pointed at Honda, "Annoying Pretty Boy!" then pointed to Cayden, "An even worse, Fuck Boy!"

Winter guessed that they finally met those so called 'annoying neighbors' and wasn't surprised. He walked up to his friend, Cadenza, "So, coincidence?" he smiled awkwardly.

"I guess...?" Cadenza chuckled, "How did you guys even find this place?

"W-well, we got- evicted from our old apartment and Cayden found this place that was s-surprisingly cheap. Compared to the last, this place is much nicer!"

"Odd, but the price is not surprising. The old owners moved out right after we moved in a few years ago." Cadenza turned her head to find Kaitlyn holding Cayden in a choke hold. "Okay guys, break it up!" She stared over to them shouting as if they were her children.

Kaitlyn dropped Cayden, rolling her eyes. "Whatever," she replied in an annoyed voice. After she released her grip on the man, she continued over to Cadenza to try and control herself from beating the hell out of the flirty blonde.

Cayden took his attention away from the angry female, but it didn't take long for his eyes to land on the long golden haired goddess. Feeling his face grow warm, he started to speak, but noticed the girl was staring at him. She quickly whipped her head away ignoring the boy and continued to walk. He looked down a little saddened and went to chase after her.

"Hey!" Cayden said to the cute girl he hasn't seen since college.

"Hmph-" Summer continued walking, refusing to make eye contact.

"Aw, come on. Why are you angry at me?"

"Do you even remember my name?" she asked annoyed.

Cayden pondered, "Of course I do!" He had a habit of forgetting names no matter how well he knew the person. Although, this name he could never forget, "Summer! See, I know your name Angel." He winked and with a click of his tongue shot up finger guns.

"Ugh, I hate you," Summer replied on impulse. She was familiar with what would come next, some cheesy pick-up line. Usually one he'd come up with on his own. Once she even saw him writing his ideas for some in a small pocket notebook he kept with him.

Winter stepped in, "Heh, maybe you shouldn't Cayden." He was always in charge of keeping the guys in check. The thought of Cadenza and Kaitlyn being able to help out made him more relaxed. Though, since Kaitlyn's approaches tend to be extremely different from his own or Cadenza's, he sweat at the thought of her ways. "I still don't think it's a good idea that you hit on Kaitlyn's best friend," he whispered in Cayden's ear before walking away with Summer.

* * *

"There you go you piece of shit," Kaitlyn said as she threw down one of Honda's boxes she helped carry in.

"You don't have to be so angry!" Honda shouted at her, "Did you help just so you could ridicule me?"

"Yes," she said, not giving a single care.

"Of course," Honda sighed and walked out of the room with the girl following shortly behind.

The others stood in the living room having a conversation. Honda walked into the kitchen, "Wow, this time the laundry room and kitchen are separate."

"Broke ass," Kaitlyn continued to make fun of him, thinking about the 'new' stolen washer.

"Seriously?" Honda asked, "You are still following me?" His annoyance started to increase since every sentence that came out of her mouth was against him. She silently laughed trying not to push too much, but refused to let him know that.

From the corner of the living room, Cayden couldn't help but laugh now that he was free from Kaitlyn's torment, but was now instead bugging Honda who he wasn't very fond of. She turned to notice the man's laughter and shot him a glare from across the room before going back to making fun of the poor man she was already with.

"So, how's your job?" Kaitlyn asked pretty sure of the answer.

"Leave me alone!" Honda shouted, knowing his career wasn't going anywhere. He had a nice voice for a musical actor, but never got the roles from being too dramatic for the parts, not that that makes any sense.

"Nah... I'm having a lot of fun listening to you complain," she smirked.

"Well, how about you-" he paused mid sentence because he had no idea what to say next. He wasn't the best when it came to comebacks.

Kaitlyn accidentally let a soft chuckle out. Honda stared at her, having never heard her laugh before. His face was of total confusion."You can laugh?" Honda asked, starting to smile.

The brunette quickly turned her head, not allowing him to see the embarrassment clear on her face. "That was an accident," she quickly responded making sure no one else saw.

Honda laughed. "Not like I can tell anyone," he said, mainly so he wouldn't be hurt again.

"Not like anyone would believe you anyways," she mumbled before sighing in relief.

He knew she was right, not many believed his words anyhow.

"Anyways. I'm leaving now." Kaitlyn started making her way to the door pretending nothing happened, rearranging her gold colored crown on the way out.

As Cayden noticed Kaitlyn walking away, he felt the need to shout to his roommate, "Hey dude! How'd you get her away from you?"

"I guess she just got bored." Honda lied, joining the group conversation. Later the two girls that stayed went back to their own home.

II

After the girls left, the guys sat in their new living room on the same old couch that they had before. Honda and Winter were having a conversation about the house with the occasional mention of how fabulous Honda is and how lonely Cayden is. Even with the mentions of him, Cayden didn't give a single glance their way.

"Hey, is something wrong?" Winter tried to get his attention. "Cayden!"

The man jumped out of his trance at the mention of his name, "What? Oh yeah, I'm fine." A light tint of pink was visible on his cheeks.

Honda didn't care much about him since their relationship wasn't the best, but after seeing Cayden like this, he felt whatever it was would be good. "No, you don't really seem fine," he said, slightly tilting his head with curiosity.

The pink in Cayden's face grew more vibrant, "Well..." he started, "Maybe." Honda's interest tried to force whatever was on the man's mind to come out. Cayden shifted uncomfortably in his seat, unsure what to say. Seconds went by in silence between the three boys. Finally Cayden could handle the silence no longer.

"I think I'm in love with Summer!" He finally yelled. Relieved to have told someone, though he was terrified because that 'someone' happened to be Honda and Winter.

Winter looked at him in disbelief, unsure if he believed what he was hearing. His male best friend crushing on his female best friend. He wasn't fond of the situation. "Do you know what Kaitlyn will do to you if she finds out?!" Winter accidentally blurted out.

"You say this every time you meet a girl. Give it a rest Cayden," Honda said, rolling his eyes and returning to his own thoughts.

"Dude! I'm serious this time!" Cayden shouted, annoyed. He knew he said this to every girl, but for some reason this time it was different, "Usually after some time this feeling fades away, but I remember feeling like this in college too! This has been more than just some time."

Winter wanted to put his opinion, but his anxiety refused him a chance to speak.

"You know Kaitlyn's gonna kick your ass," Honda said, doing jazz hands for no apparent reason which immediately annoyed the blonde.

"That doesn't mean I can't date her!" Cayden yelled.

"I-I still don't think it's a good idea..." Winter started, almost too quiet to be heard, "I don't think it's a g-good idea to date any of them. Especially with Kaitlyn around... We have just seen them after a few years. It might be a good idea to stay away from them."

"But that won't stop me from trying! I will win over her heart! Watch me!" Cayden said with pure determination as the others sat worried for whatever would happen next.

"This will not end well..." The two other males said in sync.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30 4 9
A Homestuck fanfic about some random ship children. Cuz bordom. (Homestuck and it's characters belong to Andrew Hussie of course) ...
HERO By Sydney

Short Story

53 0 4
"You're not bothered that I l-like girls?" "Bothered? How could I be? You liking girls is just as normal as me liking guys. Just because you're into...
10.8K 461 59
⚠️ Terrible and cringe ⚠️ it not worth reading. You have been warn ❕ (Y/n) is 10 years old. She has a huge family. She has 2 sisters and 6 brothers...
7.2K 410 9
"I brought you here because I wanted to ask you something really important." He said and I smirked, knowing what he was going to ask me. "What is it...