His Silly Student - Love Stor...

Por YouWillLoveThisLove

''Rasha, if it's not you, it's not anyone. And if I have to fight for you, I'll do that. Even if it takes yea... Más

[1] that's mine!
[2] tutor?!
[3] single
[4] never felt in love.
[5] baby shark
[6] our second kid
[7] soccer
[8] dance with me.
[10] fight!
[11] weak.
[12] falling in love...
[13] hide & seek
[14] hahaha, sike.
[15] rumors...
[16] i like you saiid.
[17] she's gorgeous.
[18] i fucking hate you!
[19] love?
[20] bandage.
[21] happy birthday.
[22] regret.
[23] really?
A Break...
[24] don't cry, baby.
[25] our time.
[26] ridiculous.
[27] maria adams.
[28] overthinking?
[29] lies.
[30] did adnan hurt himself?
[31] i deserve better.
[32] if not you, its not anyone.
[33] finding out about everything.
[34] protect.
[35] wife.
[36] wrong daughter.
[37] memories.

[9] avoiding her.

4.9K 254 32
Por YouWillLoveThisLove

Saiid

I walked into my house and heard noises from the kitchen. I slowly walked in and saw everyone eating dinner. Even Yasin, Sarah, and their daughter are here. '' Uncle Saiid! '' Nancy screamed and ran towards me, I sat on my knees and hugged her. She hugged me back tightly and giggled, '' Nancy, I missed you! '' I said. She pulls away and looks at me, '' Me too! '' She kisses my cheek. I laugh and kiss her forehead. I stood up as I carried Nancy, '' Ha, Wencinit? (Hey, where have you been?) '' Yasin looks at me, I look at him and then Sarah. I smile at her and she smiles back, '' I was out. '' I tell them.

'' Out? With who? '' Nadia asks confused. I look at her and sigh, I can't tell her that I was out with my student eating and dancing with her. '' Someone. '' I replied, everyone looks at me with their eyebrows raised. '' Okay, I'm positive that he was out with a girl. '' Mac laughs, '' Were you out with a girl? '' Jaffar winks at me. I swallow a gulp and shake my head. '' No? I wasn't, just with a friend. '' I tell them. Yasin laughs, '' Bro, you could just tell us if you were out with a girl. Btw, don't you think Is time for you to find a girl to marry? '' Yasin says taking a bite from his food. I laugh, '' C'mon guys, let him have his privacy. '' Sarah rolled her eyes, I winked at her and she chuckled. 

'' Well, his privacy should be shared with his best friend. '' Nadia snaps at her, Sarah rolls her eyes. '' Looks like you're not best friend material enough. '' She looks at Nadia with disgust in her eyes. See what I mean, Yasin and Sarah have been married for years now and every time they come to visit Sarah and Nadia always have to argue. '' Ohhh, okay guys, I wasn't out with any girl. '' I tell them as I take a seat while I carry Nancy. I put her on the table and I sit in front of her. We talk for a few minutes about some random stuff, we laugh and joke. '' Bro shut up that's not true! '' Adnan shouts as we all laugh. '' Sureeeeee. '' Mac winks at him.

'' Right, Saiid I wanted to ask you a question. '' Yasin looks at me. I nod at him, '' Which school do you work in? '' He suddenly asks me, I furrow my eyebrows at him. '' Wildwood High School. '' As I said it he turns his gaze at Sarah. '' Babe, doesn't Rasha go to that school? '' He asked her, my heart immediately sank. I swallowed a gulp, how does he know who Rasha is? '' Yeah, she does. She's a senior there, do you know her Saiid? '' They looked at me. I smiled and slowly nodded, '' Yes, she's my student. '' I replied, I'm still curious about how they know her. '' Wait, I remember Rasha! '' Jaffar says, I look at him. '' From Walmart! '' Adnan suddenly says. Fuck.

'' What? '' Sarah looks at them confused. '' Yes, last week Saiid stopped by at Walmart to buy his favorite chips. When he came out we saw him dying of laughter with a girl, they were joking and Saiid oh my gosh he couldn't even catch his breath. To this day I still wonder why. However, the guys and I walked up to them to say hello, she introduced herself as Saiid's student and her name is Rasha. '' Adnan explains, 

I felt everyone's eyes on me. At that moment I wanted to punch Adnan right in his mouth so he couldn't speak anymore. He will see. '' Uhm yeah, Rasha and I, we are very close. She's really funny. '' I let out a humorless chuckle as I looked around. Sarah and Yasin looked at me confused.  '' Ohh, well she's my cousin. And yeah she is really funny, she makes everyone laugh. '' Sarah smiles, I nod and smile back. 

Rasha

Next day

'' Rasha, you totally missed everything yesterday! '' Tamara jumps around as she holds my hand. Donia sighs, '' Don't worry my girl, you didn't miss anything. '' Donia rolls her eyes. I let out a chuckle, '' What are you talking about? She missed everything. The guys, fuck. They were so hot. Wallah, I wanted to give a guy your number. He was your type, I just knew it! '' Medina winks at me, I look at her with an annoyed expression. '' Thank god you didn't. '' I say and they all laugh. We walk towards my locker to bring my stuff. 

'' Medina, look who it is. '' We hear Tamara whisper, we all turn around and see Mr.Bashar talking with our music teacher. He's a few meters away from us, '' He's so hot. '' Medina drools, I shook my head and they laughed. '' Let's go and talk to them! '' Medina said as I closed my locker. '' Umm, but we have a lesson in a few. '' I say, they smile at me. '' Yeah, whatever. We'll just say hi. '' Tamara says as she drags me towards them. 

'' Good morning Mr.Bashar and Mr.Andersson. '' Medina says excitedly, they look our way. Once Mr.Bashar caught my eye I immediately looked down. I feel ashamed about what happened yesterday. I mean when he danced with me, It was such a great feeling. We had so much fun, we laughed so much. We both enjoyed it, but suddenly his mood changed in the car. He became cold.   '' Good morning girls, how are you? '' Mr.Andersson asks, I look up and try not to look at Mr.Bashar. But I noticed that he didn't look my way, he didn't even look at me for a second. '' We're fine, we're just fine. And you? '' Tamara asks shyly. '' We're fine, what's up with you Miss Hamadini? '' Mr.Andersson asks, I look at him and smile. '' I'm fine. '' I give him a big smile, he lets out a chuckle and nods.

'' Mr.Bashar, so is the history test this Friday hard? '' Donia asks him, he looks at her and smiles. Oh my, that smile. It's so adorable. Wait, what the heck am I thinking? Can't I shut my mind for once? Suddenly I feel everyone's eyes on me, including Mr.Bashar. Oh no, I thought that out too loud, '' Ummm, don't mind me! Go on. '' I say, they all laugh. Expect Mr.Bashar, he has a serious expression on face. I roll my eyes, '' I'm off to class, bye! '' I say and walk away to class.

a few hours later

Hours later have gone by and that little prick has been avoiding me all day. It's so strange, yesterday we were having so much fun. He forced me into his car, he took me to eat kebab rolls! Now he doesn't even want to look my way, why is he acting like that. And why do I even care? Ugh! The next lesson I have is history, I swear I will ignore him as he does to me. I will not even look his way, he'll see! I walk towards my locker to get my binders. I walk towards the history class on my own, and I noticed that I'm late too. Ugh, can this day get any worse? '' Princess! '' I hear someone shout, and of course who else could it be if It isn't Tariq? I turn around and see him running towards me. '' Princess! Guess what?! '' He says excitedly, I sigh. '' What? '' 

He laughs, '' I said guess. '' He winks at me. I looked at him annoyed, '' Tariq I don't have time for this. '' I say. '' Okay, Okay. I moved to your class! '' He smiles, It did. My day just got any worse. I faked smiled at him, '' What a surprise, I'm so happy. '' I said. '' Really? '' Does this jerk seriously think that? Ugh, '' Tariq, I don't fucking care let us just walk in. We're already late. '' I sigh and I open the door. Once I open the door and took a step in I feel Tariq putting his arm around my shoulder. I widen my eyes and looked at him. I felt everyone's eyes on us, '' What? Can't I hold my princess like this? '' I swallow a gulp.

Saiid

I felt the blood boil inside me when I saw Tariq putting his arm around Rasha's shoulder, my hand turned into a fist as I looked at them. Didn't I tell her to stay away from that jerk? Does she ever listen to me? '' You're late! '' I almost yelled, they turned their gaze at me. '' I'm sorry. '' Rasha said and jogged to her seat, so did Tariq. I noticed that he took a seat next to her, I bite my lower lip of frustration. I shouldn't care, let her do whatever she wants. She isn't anything to me, she's just my student. '' As I said... ''

an hour later

'' Okay class, you're dismissed. '' I said and everyone ran out. Expect Rasha, she sat on her seat looking at me. She's so fucking beautiful, I can't tear my eyes away from her. I shook my head as I sighed. I walked towards the door and closed it. '' Okay, let us start. '' I said as I began to write on the board. I heard her sigh loudly, her sigh annoyed me. I looked at her, '' Seems like something is annoying you. '' I said as I walked towards her. '' There is, you. '' She huffs, I looked at her with my eyebrows raised. '' Me? '' I fold my arms. She furrows her eyebrows, '' You're so fucking annoying, go and start this boring tutoring lesson. '' She says with an attitude, I felt the anger grow in me. 

'' Don't talk to me like that, do you fucking understand! '' I shout as I slap the desk she is sitting in front of. She flinches as she looks at my hand, '' What is wrong with you? '' She shouts, she stands up and looks at me. I look away to avoid her face, '' Yesterday we had so much fun, now you don't even want to look at me. '' She frowns. I shake my head, '' Yesterday was yesterday. '' I say, she lets out a humorless chuckle. '' And you too, I told you to fucking stay away from that piece of shit! '' I shout. I don't know why I'm acting like this, but she's driving me crazy. I can't even look at her, every time I look at her my heart pounds really fast. '' And who are you to me? You're not my father, not my brother, nor my husband! '' She shouts.

I widen my eyes at her, can't she fucking see that I care for her? '' You're right, It was my fault. I shouldn't care. '' I looked at her straight in the eyes. '' Mm, stop caring. I don't need you to warn me. '' She says softly this time, she looks down for a second. 

'' And I don't need these tutoring lessons, I could take care of my grades by myself. So leave me alone. ''  

-----------------------------------------------

Jealousy kills (;

A new chapter, what did you think?

Comment & Vote!

Love ya!❤

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8K 20 29
Razia is muslimah raised in a rather overly conservative family.Her only form of release is street racing. This is a secret she hides from her family...
5K 169 68
So who will it be for this hopelessly unromantic girl? The brooding best friend? Or the young and unquestionably attractive substitute teacher? They...
612K 12K 59
Savannah starts her first days of high school, and is already, ready to give up, but little does she know the teacher is smoking hot, and won't give...
2.4M 44.8K 39
He's new. He's a history teacher. He's young. He's very good looking. He is Harry Styles. When Kim Martins starts her new school year as a junior s...