Taste of Love! - COMPLETED

By Angel23_Writes

Peep in to know more!! More

Character sketch!
Chapter 1 - First day at work!
Chapter 2 - First meeting!
Chapter 3 - Fired?!
Chapter 4 - Apologies!
Chapter 5 - What's wrong with ASR?
Chapter 6 - A day with Aayu and Arnav!
Chapter 7 - So close yet so far!
Chapter 8 - Aayu: master mind!
Chapter 9 - Mr. Wall!
Chapter 10 - I feel good when I talk with You!
Chapter 11 - Flower!
Chapter 12 - Khushi gets a hint!
Chapter 13 - Sunday to Swim!
Chapter 14 - Special chocolates!
Chapter 15 - Heart-breaking news!
Chapter 16 - Mr. & Future Mrs.Raizada!
Chapter 17 - You need to know me!
Chapter 18 - Unexpected!
Chapter 19 - Back to Boss and Cook relation?
Chapter 20 - Right decision?
Chapter 21 - The New Cook!
Chapter 22 - Not friends anymore!
Chapter 23 - The start of new relationships!
Chapter 24 - Another chance!
Chapter 25 - A day for Him!
Chapter 26 - I'm hers!
Chapter 27 - Aayu - Caretaker of Arnav!
Chapter 28 - Fashion Show!
Chapter 29 - Business man, Flirt and Naughty!
Chapter 30 - Poor Fractured Leg!
Chapter 31 - Nani's reaction!
Chapter 32 - Siblings fight!
Chapter 33 - A Team against ASR!
Chapter 34 - Husband or Brother?
Chapter 35 - Love Yourself!
Chapter 36 - Good or Bad? Right or Wrong?
Chapter 37 - Sunday Spoiled!
Chapter 38 - Anger & Jealously!
Chapter 39 - Patch Up!
Chapter 40 - Shocking revelations!
End of Book I

Prologue!

52.4K 713 49
By Angel23_Writes

DISCLAIMER

Taste of Love by Angel23_Writes electronically published on Wattpad.

copyright 2020 Angel23_Writes

All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Character of the story has been taken from the Indian Television Show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Any names, places, and incidents either are the products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. Content is to no harm, hurt, defame or mock any individual or community in any way.

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form, please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/story/209532643?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=Angel23_Writes&wp_originator=IxXMYhLV31%2FtkPET9%2BmtAj25HUZEnnZaHu7v%2FlQvce7Kl%2BkjIOyMpSkiGUZrNFhXlpu%2BYvrcjBc8d4YtYthttcZpEWhd4WUsugUCcWQmWOjExfHJiiKAD817MwQl1ol6)

Thank you.

************************************************************************

New Delhi.. At 7 am

Shantivan

"Good morning Arnav beta.." an elder woman said with a small smile and stood still watching her Malik (Boss) having his usual hot coffee and reading his mails in the living room. The dark circles under his eyes revealed that he was having sleepless nights as everyone in the family after the tragedy that happened one week ago.

"Morning Dai ma.." he glanced at her, "Sit here.." he pointed to the couch.

Dai ma nodded and sat beside him while Arnav kept his laptop aside and placed the coffee mug on the near table.

"Is Aayu sleeping?" Arnav asked.

"Finally yes.. I was with him whole night, he was having nightmares and crying bitterly.. I feel so pity of him.. my poor baby.. No one deserves to lose their parents at such young age.. he's just five.." Dai ma couldn't control herself and burst out crying feeling miserable for not being able to bring back Aayu's parents, for not being able to make him happy again, for not being able to console the baby boy, for not being able to maintain herself strong!

"Calm down Dai ma.. I'm here for him.." Arnav hugged Dai ma, his eyes moistened after all it's not only Aayu that lost his parents, he also lost someone who meant life for him, someone for whom he could sacrifice his life happily, someone who was no less than a father figure to him, His brother.. His Bhai/Big bro! No matter how much broken he was from inside, he had to show himself composed and strong for his family, for Dai ma who dedicated her life to take care of his Big brother, his sister in law and especially his little nephew, Aayu who lost his parents, his guides, his teachers, his everything!! He already lost his parents in a young age, so he knows what exactly Aayu must be feeling right now.

Arnav broke the hug and wiped away Dai ma's tears with his palm, "Stop crying.. Aayu isn't alone.. He has me, you and NK.. We will always be there for him!"

Dai ma nodded her head, she looked at Arnav intently, "This mean you're going to stay here with us right? You'll not go back to London?"

"Yes, I will stay here with Aayu.." Arnav said.

Dai ma smiled through her tears, "My heart is at peace now.. Aayu is at safe hands.. I can die peacefully now!"

"Dai ma don't talk like that!" Arnav said sternly, if Dai ma continued to talk about death, maybe he would have broke down which is something he doesn't want to.

Both composed themselves when they saw Aayu, a little five years old cute boy descending the stairs.

Arnav quickly stood up and rushed to him, he tried to pick Aayu in his arms but Aayu shoved his hands away angrily.

"Aayu let uncle pick you up.." Arnav kneeled down calling Aayu to him.

Aayu look away, "Nah!"

"Then come to your Dai ma.. come baby.." Dai ma called him smiling.

"Nah.. Leabe me alone!" Aayu shouted.

"Okay.. I'll let you walk alone, but you've to promise me that you will have your food now.. last night you slept without having dinner.." Arnav said.

"Nah! Aayu no eat!" he shouted again frustratedly and went back to his room.

Arnav and Dai ma looked at each other sighing sadly.

"I will try to convince him to have his breakfast Arnav beta.. You go and have yours!" Dai ma said.

"How will I eat Dai ma? When my own nephew didn't even touch food from last night.. How will I?" Arnav said as he stood up and left to the kitchen.

He opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water, pouring it in a glass he drank it in one go.

"I cannot work in this hell anymore! This child is getting on my nerves! He doesn't want to eat and I'm the one who suffers by cooking so many dishes for him!" Arnav heard the cook muttering to herself as she came inside the kitchen.

"Then don't work!" he gritted his teeth.

"Sir.." the woman looked at him shocked, as she didn't expect him to be there and hear what she said, "I'm sorry sir.. I didn't mean it.."

"But I mean it.. Pack your things and leave.. You're fired!" Arnav said and left the kitchen.

****************************************************************

At 11 am..

"Why did I even studied culinary arts if I can't even grab a good job for myself?" a girl walked in her house complaining about her life.

"They rejected you?!" her friend asked, Lavanya asked.

"They said I'm not good enough.. I mean they didn't even tasted my food .. How can they say that? They want someone who has experience and I'm not that someone.." the girl pouted sadly as she sat on the couch with her friend.

"Don't worry Khushi.. Better opportunities will come to your way soon!" Lavanya kissed her cheek and caressed her hair trying to console her friend, who has been trying hard to get a good job so that she could help Lavanya to pay the house rent and also help her cousin sister to pay her college fees.

"What yaar?! I guess nothing good will happen in my life.. I always dream of becoming a huge and famous master chef and here I can't even find a job for myself.. No one believes in my talent.. Or maybe I don't have any talent.. I guess I should quietly accept to become a waitress in Dolly's restaurant!" Khushi said as she kept her head on Lavanya's lap and closed her eyes, "I'm sorry La.. I'm becoming a burden to you now.. You're paying for the house rents and also Meera's college fees.. You don't even use your money for yourself.. I feel so ashamed of me right now!"

"Hey stupid girl.. Don't think like that.. The day you become a master chef.. You will cook for me everyday and I will not even pay a penny for it.. That's our deal, remember?" Lavanya hit her forehead.

Khushi giggled and nodded her head.

"And don't your dare accept that Dolly Bolly aunty job offer.. She just want to humiliate you and nothing else.. You will surely find a good job and a handsome and sexy man for sure!" Lavanya winked at her saying the last line.

Khushi widened her eyes, "Have you gone mad? From where do you bring such thoughts in middle of a serious conversation?"

Lavanya laughed.

"Good morning.." Meera, Khushi's cousin came in the living room yawning.

"Where were you last night girl? Why did you came home late yesterday?" Khushi stood up from the couch and walked near Meera.

"I was just studying in my friends place.. We didn't even realize that it was getting late to get back home!" Meera faked a smile.

"Oh seriously.." Lavanya muttered to herself rolling her eyes.

"This was the last time you came back home that much late, do you get that Meera? Next time you will be punished for it.." Khushi said seriously.

"What Di? I'm not a child anymore for you to talk to me like this! Don't act like my parents.." Meera whined.

"Till you're in Delhi, you're my responsibility okay! Now go and take a bath quickly and have your breakfast!" Khushi said.

"Okay.." Meera rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom.

Khushi sighed, "This girl will get me in trouble someday! Her parents will kill me if they get to know that she came home at 11pm last night!"

"I know right.." Lavanya replied.

****************************************************************

Shantivan..

"I fired the cook Dai ma.. Hire a new one!" Arnav said as he collected some files and placed it on his bag, "I'm going to Bhai's office to see what's the situation there.."

"Okay Arnav beta.. Anything else?" Dai ma asked.

"Just take care of Aayu.. If he starts getting cranky, then call me! If possible try to convince him to eat something, doctors said it's not good for him to stay like that.." Arnav said.

"Don't worry Arnav beta.. I'm here with Aayu!" Dai ma said.

****************************************************************

Few hours later..

"Yes Sir.. but I don't want to be someone's personal chef Sir.. I can't accept this job.. sorry sir.. I have to think about my career also.." Khushi declined the job offer, but on hearing the salary she would get by doing this job, she gasped in shock, "No no don't cut the call sir.. I will do.. yes I will do this job! Tell me when do I start?"

"You will start from tomorrow.. I will send you the address! Thank you for accepting it, I know you're the best that's why I instantly thought about you when this job offer came to us.. Don't worry Khushi, this job will surely open many good job opportunities for you as you'll be working for Raizada family.." said her teacher from her Culinary arts school said.

"Okay.. Thank you sir.. Bye!" Khushi said smiling. She hung up the call and looked at Lavanya and Meera, "I got a job girls!!!"

Lavanya rushed to hug her tightly smiling, "See I told you!"

"Congrats Di.. You will buy me a new phone now, right?" Meera asked.

Lavanya rolled her eyes, "Let her get the money first na!"

Khushi giggled happily.

"Tell us more about it.." Lavanya said.

The girls sat on the couch as Khushi told them what her teacher said.

"Raizada family is a well known and respected family in society Di.. They are the richest family in India.. Wow.." Meera widened her eyes in shock.

"God listened to me Khushi.. God job plus a handsome and sexy man! These rich families always have handsome sons, trust me.. You hit a jackpot this time!" Lavanya whispered to Khushi and winked at her.

"Shut up!" Khushi shook her head smiling, "You both are crazy.. Here I'm happy that I got a job with a great salary, and you both are thinking about the family for whom I'll be working for!!"

****************************************************************

This story is inspired by a Turkish serial, Dolunay (Full moon).

So tell me, what are your thoughts about this story? 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 10.3K 28
Peep in to know more!!
133K 4.5K 22
Peep into know more..... 📖
498K 23.1K 41
Peep in to know more.
4.5K 364 2
peep to know ❤❤