Chapter 16 - Mr. & Future Mrs.Raizada!

Next day..  7 am..

Khushi walked to open the door that was being knocked. She gasped in astonishment seeing Arnav in front of her, "Arnav!!"

"At your service ma'am!" Arnav winked at her.

Khushi then remembered that they would spend the day together, that's why he came to her.

"I see you're ready. Let's go!" Arnav said lifting her in his arms and walking towards his car.

"Ready? I'm not ready yet Arnav.. see I didn't dry my hair yet.. please stop.. wait for few minutes" Khushi whined pleading him to wait.

"You look more beautiful like this with messy wet hair and no make up.." Arnav said making her seat at the front seat.  Khushi's cheek turned red.

"Let me take my purse at least!" she whispered shyly.

"Not needed.." Arnav said. 

"My sandals please.." Khushi cried.

"I will carry you in my arms all day. You won't need to walk!" Arnav said as he buckled up the seat belt staring at her, "Anything else?"

"I've not informed La or Meera that I'm leaving.. they might think someone kidnapped at the door" Khushi said sarcastically.

"I'll message La.," Arnav replied grinning and closed the door of the car, heading to his driver seat.

"Unbelievable.." Khushi looked at herself in disbelief, "I can't believe I left home in this state.."

"Stop fussing Tomato. You look damn gorgeous.. I swear!" he said.

Khushi smiled blushing

"Traditional outfits suits you!" Arnav stated.

"You like it?" Khushi asked. Her eyes twinkled.

Arnav nodded.

"I'll wear it often then.." Khushi smiled shyly.

"No. Wear it for special occasions like today.." Arnav said huskily.

************************************************************************

"Where are we?" Khushi asked awed by a stunning villa in front of her.

Arnav took her in his arms near the nameplate of the villa and gestured her to read.

"Mr. & Mrs. Raizada." Khushi smiled, "Oh it belongs to your brother and sister in law"

Arnav chuckled, "No.. It belongs to me and my future wife!"

Khushi gasped, "Really?"

"Yeah.. Weird, isn't it?" Arnav asked as he took her inside.

"Not at all.. It's really sweet!" Khushi smiled genuinely.

"Well the idea wasn't mine.." Arnav said.