Story Ideas [Michael Jackson]

By MemorableMichael

A collection of story ideas in either excerpt form or summary form that I don't plan on expanding on (mainly... More

Diseased
Plain Sight
The Psychic
The Color of Sound
We're Not Going to Disneyland
Fan Mail
Blue Gangster/Cult Life
Late Night Train to Jackson St
They Call Me Mrs. Jackson
The House on Jackson Street
YOU
The Empath
Will You Be My Friend?
Parallel
Remember the Time
The Sparkly Glove
Help Me
Mother
Who Is It/She Thinks It's Because I'm Lonely

Targeted

101 2 8
By MemorableMichael

Honestly, I might take this one, but I'm putting it here anyway in case someone finds it interesting. They might do a better job than I'll ever do. 

I watched a video about witness protection and this came into mind. 

Thriller, the album that took Michael Jackson to the top and the album that made him disappear. After an assassination attempt by a group that does bounty hunts on celebrities once they've reached a certain status, the mega star is forced into hiding. 

But where does one hide the most famous man on Earth?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 21.9K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
502K 20.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
868K 53.3K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 34.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...