๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ

By Starrmazing

|Book 1| Tiana King was a young and great college student at Howard University. She was up at the top of the... More

๐’๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ/๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Œ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ/๐„๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐–๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐“๐จ
/1./
/2./
/3./
/4./
/5./
/6./
/7./
/8./
/9./
/10./
/11./
/12./
/13./
/14./
/15./
/16./
/17./
/18./
/19./
/20./
/21./
/22./
/23./
/24./
/25./
/26./
/27./
/28./
/29./
/30./
/31./
/32./
/33./
/34./
/35./
/36./
/37./
/38./
/39./
/40./
/41./
/42./
/43./
/44./
/45./
/46./
/47./
/48./
/49./
/50./
/51./
/52./
/53./
/54./
/55./
/56./
/57./
/58./
/59./
/60/
/61./
/62./
/63./
/64./
/65./
/66./
/67./
/68./
/69./
/71./
/72./
/73./
/74./
/75./
/76./
/77./
/78./
/79./
/80./
/81./
/82./
/83./
/84./
/85./
/86./
/87./
/88./
/89./
/90./
/91./
/92./
/93./
/94./
/95./
/96./
/97./
/98./
/99./
/100./
What's Next?
REVISED VERSION
He's My Killer
00 | The Beginning of Mayhem
01 | The University Of Howard
02 | Duty Of A Princess
03 | Macho Act

/70./

8.5K 441 168
By Starrmazing

CARTER

"Bossman?" I looked to Rick with a raised brow for a moment before looking bald at the road. He looked unsure to continue whatever he was going to say but he asked. "Are you sure you want to do this? Queen will be sad. Possibly heartbroken."

I sighed. I know she will be. She might even hate me. But I'm doing what I think is best for her.

"She might be but until I handle Cartron and the bullshît that follows. I'll make it up to her."

Rick sighed. He opened his mouth but then closed it making me wonder. "You may speak freely." I told him while keeping my attention on the road.

"How long will you be gone? She will ask."

"I don't know." I said honestly.

I don't know how long it will take but I need to finish this shît once and for all. Driving, I pulled up to the destination. Another safe house were no one would find her. I hate that I can't tell her but this was not the time for her to be stressing over anything. I just want her safe. I pulled into the driveway and cut the car off. I handed Rick the key to open the door before getting out. I opened the back door, revealing a sleeping Tiana laying on the seat and Eva on the other side.

"Get the bags, Eva." I told her while grabbing Tiana. I lift her up in my arms and walk her into the house. Once in the bedroom, I laid her down gently on the bed. She stirred a little, murmuring something inaudible.

I sighed as I looked down at her. I ran my fingers over her face. She looked calm and peaceful. I bit my lip in frustration before leaning down and kissing her forehead, her cheek, and one kiss on her plump lips.

Don't know how long it be until I feel them again.

I gave one last look before walking out the room, closing the door behind me. I walked downstairs and saw Rick and Eva placing the duffle bags down.

"Guard her with your life and if she needs anything, give it to her." I said while pulling out a envelope from my back pocket. "I made an account in her name. I applied for her to go to some of the nearest schools here in Georgia and you should receive some mail here soon. Her phone is in the bag with the money, her money. Call me if anything, anything happens. I'll be here." I said with a serious tone.

They both nod understanding my words. I sighed.

"Until then." We're the last words I said before walking out the door and to my car.

I started the car up and backed out the house without giving a second glance.

I'm doing this for her. For us. She'll understand in the end.

****
Few hours later

I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to my surroundings.

I rubbed my eyes first then saw that I was in a empty room. I hummed at my aching head. A sudden queasy feeling washed over me and I quickly stood and ran to the open door that I assumed was the bathroom. Thankfully it was and I pushed the toilet lid up and let everything out.

I coughed and tried to breathe. I flushed the toilet, flushing away the nasty sight of my throw up. I sighed once my breathing was under control. Just then, a familiar voice filled my ears.

"Tiana?" Eva's voice called out with concern. "Are you okay? You don't look to good?"

I stayed leaned over the toilet just in case I feel the urge to throw up again. My head throbs and I keep my eyes shut. Eva's footsteps entered the bathroom and she ran a rag under cold water in the sink. She cut the water off and handed me the rag. I sighed reluctantly taking the cold rag and holding it to my head.

"You must be coming down with a bug." She muttered to herself.

I stood to my feet and walked to the sink, running my mouth with water. After rinsing my mouth out, I turned to Eva with a serious look.

"Where is Carter?" I asked with a serious tone. I had a bone to pick with him.

What was he thinking? Drugging me like that? I wanted to know why he did it.

Eva looked hesitant. "He, um..."

"He's gone, Queen." Ricks voice entered my ears causing me to turn to him.

"Gone? What do you mean?" I asked ignoring the beat of my heart. It was thumping so hard, I thought it would burst out my chest.

He sighed. "Bossman had his reason for drugging you, my Queen. He couldn't have you distract him nor stop him in advance. He's doing what he has to do and I understand why he's doing so." He said before continuing.

"I'm given an important job and that's to guard you with my life. Please, don't make it difficult for me."

My frown deepened. "What could I possibly stop him in advance? What is he going to do?" I asked.

"Kill your family but first, end his father. After, everything will return back to normal."

"Not exactly normal." Eva said lowly to Rick. I looked to her and she gave Rick a certain look I couldn't decipher.

"How long would he be gone?" I asked.

"I don't know."

I shook my head as tears filled in my eyes. "Why did he have to drug me? He could have told me." I whispered, holding my chest.

This makes me feel that Carter does not trust me. How were we going to work if there was no trust between us?

"Queen-"

"I know, Rick." I said through gritted teeth. "I know. But he should have told me. I don't care. I could have helped. I told him I would help and he wants to do it on his own like always."

"He's protecting you, Queen." Eva tried.

I scoffed. "By not telling me shît. What he did was wrong and...and I don't even know where I am."

"Georgia. The black duffle bags are yours and your phone is in one of them. He applied you into a few colleges around here." Rick said making me gasp.

He applied me to colleges here. He wants me to go back to school. That means one thing.

"How long am I staying here?" I asked.

"That we don't know but assuming he's applied you to schools, it's going to be a while." Rick said, reaching for Eva.

"Dinner will be finished later. You should get some rest, Queen." Eva said, taking Rick's hand.

They both walked out the door and out the room. I turned to look at the bags placed on the bed. I bit my lip and walked towards the bed. I unzipped one to find stacks of money. I shook my head and shoved it to the ground angrily, the money falling all over the floor.

I unzipped the other bag and saw my phone. I unlocked it and went to my contacts and searched for his name in favorites.

I pressed his name and call and held the phone to my ear. It ringed a few times before going to voicemail. I called again and again, getting the same results. I called him many times and he still did not answer.

"Arghhh, Bastard!" I yelled in frustration, throwing my phone somewhere and grabbed the other bag that was too filled with money.

"He can keep his fvcking money!" I cried to myself and threw the bag across the room. Money fell out and I sat on the bed angrily.

Tears falling from my eyes as I stared over the room to the ground cover with bundles of money.

I sniffed and just then, I saw a white not card. BABE was written elegantly non the front.

I sighed and stood to my feet and walked to the note card. I grabbed it and it was from Carter. I walked back to the bed and sat down to read over the words he written in his beautiful hand writing.

I know you might hate me for leaving the way I did, baby, but know that I did it for a reason. I want us to have a normal life without the bullshît we go through every day. I promise I'm making it up to you, Tiana. Just don't be angry with me, babe. I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you. Trust me.

Yours, Carter.

My eyes watered again as I looked over the note a few more times. This was so frustrating and I was sick of the bullshît as well.

But the three letter word stuck out the most.

He loves me.

But it did not make me happy. Why didn't he say it to me when I was in his arms.

I sighed and wiped my tears. I'm angry with him but I understand why he did it but it still doesn't make it right.

I'll wait till he's handled his business and when we see each other again, Carter will get a mouthful from me.

Then his ass is going on punishment.

________________

Thoughts on Tiana?

Thoughts on Carter?

TeamKingandQueen

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 2.3K 54
Rowan Hunter is one of the youngest and most powerful men in the city, born into a life of both terrible darkness and insurmountable wealth yet curse...
61.2K 2.6K 80
*This is the first from the King series* Payne, a cold blooded killer and a psychopath, who came on American grounds, for one reason. Revenge. Sadly...
201K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
265K 8.3K 64
#preview!! Let go of me!" She shrieked, trying to pull herself from his grip. "Tiana please, let me hug you... " "Why?" " To survive." ... After his...