Life (Naruto Fanfic) ~Itachi...

Von robotdirectionattack

Tane Uchiha, Shisui Uchiha, and Itachi Uchiha have been friends since they can remember. The Uchiha uprising... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15: Epilogue part 1
16: Epilogue Part 2

10

1.3K 55 9
Von robotdirectionattack

Hey guys! Happy New Years Eve/New Year! (still 2014 I literally have twenty minutes)

So I am updating again! I really hope you enjoy and thank you so much for reading! It means the world.

Remember to vote and share this story for lollipops! ....cause they're good.

*cough*

Well, thank you all so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy!

I love you all, and have a great New Year. You deserve the best you can get.

~Stephanie ;)

I dropped off Kiuya and Sasuke, talked with Iruka, and...well ditched Itachi. I knew Shisui, Itachi and I had to fufil a mission, and I wansn't feeling it, sure. Though, I knew I had to go through with it. And if I did, then I had to talk to someone first.

I walked to the Konoha grave yard, sadly glancing at all the graves. I usually visited four times a year. Once on his birthday, and death day. Then, once for Kiuya's birthday and death day. Now, I guess I only had to visit twice. 

When I saw his grave the first time, I wept like there was no tomorrow. Then again, I was only six, and it was a really sad story my mother told me.

"He died saving his teammates. He didn't know your father, and he thought he was all alone. But he always had his team. Only one of those people are still alive today. So next time you see him, try and become friends, maybe. He's the closest thing you've got to your brave, brave uncle." 

I couldn't help but weep. Sure, it wasn't the most touching story, but she didn't really feel like going into detail to a six year old about their uncle's death. And even now, Kakashi still won't tell me what happened.

"Hi, Uncle Obito." I said, smiling and placing a single flower on the stone plate placed in his honor. His body wasn't able to be retrived. It made me even more upset when Kakashi told me that, because that meant I would only be talking to dirt, and maybe, just maybe he was listening, wherever he was. But for some reason I doubted it.

On the day of the nine tail's attack I visited here with my brother and Kakashi. He told me about Rin, and how the both of them died. About how he couldn't lose another teammate. And then he lost his sensei. 

"Guess what? Kiuya isn't dead. That day, he lived. My mother's side, you don't even know the half of it." I laughed, sitting down on the grass cross-legged. I dragged my finger across the stone.

"I wish you were here. I'd love to know what you would have looked like when you were older. I'm hoping that when Kiuya grows older, he'll be just as brave as you were. I just...don't want him to have to have the unfortunate fate you had. I wish I could say I miss you." There was a slight gust of wind, and someone spoke. Deep, and compelling. Like they wanted something, like they always wanted something.

"You know, he is dead." I turned my head and stood up abruptly, my eyes widened. This had the same color hair as I, but it was just....long. He also wore a mask of orange with a black pattern that reminded me of tiger stripes.

"He's my uncle. I'm going to mourn him."

"Just because he's your uncle?" His voice gave me shivers, and I wanted- honest to god- to hide. I never usually did.

"Who are you?" I avoided the question, not wanting to get personal with a stranger.

"I'm Madara Uchiha." My eyes widened even more and I stepped back, careful to avoid the stone slate.

"No. No you are not. He's dead. He's long dead." I squinted my eyes, staring at him intently.

"Plus. Madara Uchiha died 5'8. You're almost 6'0." I noticed. What can I say, I was good with heights.

"You noticed my height?" The deep, compelling voice was gone now. It was just a normal voice. A voice...that I felt I knew, somehow.

"Yeah. I can tell people's heights." Lie. I did 'research'. I made sure that I knew the heights of all historical figures, plus the people I knew. So, maybe I did have a bit of a height thing, so I could tell his height. What? Sue me.

"Plus, Madara's hair was fluffier." He laughed, a quick laugh. But I heard it.

"His hair was fluffier?" I shrugged.

"His hair was the same length, just...really really fluffy."

"You like to know about your founders, don't you?"

"I like to know things." I mumbled, feeling slightly embarrassed. But I cleared my throat and straightened up anyway.

"Well? Who are you?" He sighed, and placed a hand on his mask. I tensed.

Especially when he took it off.

"I hope your father showed pictures of me." He said, a straight face. "I only knew you existed, and he did too, the night of the nine tails attack. I was worried for the village, so I came back but-"

"You also died!" I yelled, cutting him off. 

"No, I didn't. I managed to survive. But Kakashi had no help in it, he only blamed himself and didn't care about me, really. Tane," He extended the hand that wasn't holding his mask, "you know as well as I that this world is cruel, that it is not worth saving. You have nothing here. Please, jo-"

"I have nothing here?" I glared daggers at him.

"You obviously didn't hear what I said before, and you haven't been watching me too closely. I have my younger brother. I have Itachi, I have Shisui. You know nothing!" He sighed, keeping his hand extended.

"Please, listen. You will have them in the life we will create. You will also have your mother and father. The Uchiha clan will respect you, will treasure you. If you take my hand, you chose a life worth getting. We can reach our united dream together, Tane." I shook my head.

"You're insane. My parents are dead. The Uchiha clan, and the whole village, hates me. There isn't any changing that." 

"We can create-"

"There is no creating a better world! This is what we get, and if I can't accept that I'm insulting myself and my entire family, even you!" He lowered his hand, and stared at me with no emotion, a look that scared me.

"That's a shame, Tane. We'll meet again, I won't leave you like this, but you've sealed your fate." And he disappeared in a swirl until there was no trace of him, only his empty grave. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tane! Where have you been? We've been waiting for-"

"Yeah, Shisui, sorry. I just got a little..held up is all." I said, pressing my mask to my face.

"Held up with what?" Itachi asked. I didn't look to him.

"I was visiting my uncle's grave." It wasn't a lie.

"You could have done that-"

"Don't you visit your father's, Shisui? You've done it before, I just picked it up from you." That shut him up.

"We have to go. Now." Itachi whispered, speeding ahead of us towards the Hokage's office.

When we arrived, he didn't seem too happy.

"You all are late."

"Tane was slacking off." I tried not to sound upset at Itachi's annoyed tone.

"I was visiting my uncle's grave. My apologies, I wasn't up for a mission. I am now." He nodded his head, completely pushing the topic aside.

"Are you all proceeding with the plan I you all had set?" We all nodded.

"I am meeting with Danzo a bit before, though. He's requested to speak with me." Shisui announced, unexpectedly.

"Odd. Well, I'm sure whatever he has to discuss with you will be worth your time. Now, off with you all." I gave a nod, as did Itachi and Shisui, and we disappeared from the room to our places for our plan.

"Itachi." I whispered, him being next to me.

"What?" He sounded bitter.

"What have I done to make you so upset?"

"We can't talk about this now." I growled but moved on from the topic, knowing that he was right, we couldn't.

"Fugaku, where is he?" Mikoto asked her husband, standing side by side as people filed in the meeting. Shisui and Danzo's talk had better be a quick one, because they were about to start.

"He's not coming, is he." Mikoto said sadly. I sighed, turning my head to Itachi.

"We better move." I suggested. He nodded, his stare lingering on his parents before he sped off with me right behind him.

We made it to the rendezvous, with Shisui nowhere to be seen.

"He should be here by now." I mumbled, perched on the boulder Itachi was leaning on.

"Calm down, Tane. Shisui can handle himself."

"That doesn't mean I can't worry about him." I kept looking, and Itachi kept leaning, and a while later, we both heard a whisper of, "Itachi, Tane, meet me at the valley." Itachi and I exchanged a look. We knew it was Shisui, and we knew something was wrong.

_______________________________

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

135K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...
32.5K 1.5K 36
when fugaku and Mikoto die in a car accident, sasuke and itachi are to go live with obito and kakashi. itachi goes mute from the trama and struggles...
214K 5.1K 45
Come and get to know Uchiha Saori! She's funny, happy person and gets extremely aggressive when people trash talk the people she cares about. She has...
6.2K 139 15
Naruto and Sasuke grow up as close brothers under one adoptive mother. Life isn't so bad after all...until Mother is taken. Family love/(maybe someth...