Just Close My Eyes (Just for...

By DORITOSYUM

ReWrite Found Here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/96433360-just-close-my-eyes-rewrite -Warning; if you have... More

chapter one: when push comes to shove
chapter two: Hiccup is dead?
chapter three: intruders
chapter four: to trap a dragon, you have to have the trap
chapter five: not dead then dead again
chapter six: revived by the elements: water, fire, air, and body
chapter seven: blood type
chapter eight: running away from the mother you don't know
chapter nine: Realization
PLEASEEEEE RRREEEEEAAAAADDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 10
A/N EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!
It's Here!

A/N

663 17 0
By DORITOSYUM

I think that this story is going well so far i feel a good connection with it but I need to know what you think because I don't want to be wasting battery on writing words when I could be wasting battery on reading words. Anyways it's November 16th in like 19 minutes and I also wanted to say merry early Christmas as I will probably be to busy closer to Christmas to write. So bless the lord (if you believe in god) get good presents and have a happy new year *sings last part* :-) :-) :-) :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 772 17
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies Republishing of How to Protect Your Dragon <3 ... Ah, Berk. The perfect island where Vikings and dragons can live in p...
150K 4.1K 13
(This story takes place in the first movie, also Astrid is gender-bent into Arrow.) You were always the outcast of the village. You never talked to a...
103K 1.6K 15
#1 hiccupxreader Warning: LEMON, also, following this story will put you in major FEELS! I didn't change Hiccup or Toothless's personally btw:) summ...
140K 3.1K 26
(Y/N) left years ago because of her parents. They never liked you, it was always Astrid Astrid Astrid. She was your twin. So, incase you didn't catch...