Thirsty (Vampire BTS x Reader)

By hblaithinm

He placed torturously slow, sweet kisses all over her neck before biting into her skin. We all watched in com... More

Hi
Biting and bullies
Friends and Fears
Sin and salvation
Addiction and Arguments
Plans and Possession
Fatigue and Fascination
AM and anger
Tears and Truths
Namjoon and Nemesis (pt 1)
Namjoon and Nemesis (pt 2)
Taehyung and Tension (pt 1)
Taehyung and Tension (pt 2)
Taehyung and Tension (pt 3)
Suga and Spite
Jimin and Job-Hunting
Sunshines and Screams (pt 1)
Sunshines and Screams (pt 2)
Sunshines and Screams (pt 3)
Whispers and Warnings
Dancing and Distractions
Seokjin and Spooning (pt 1)
Seokjin and Spooning (pt 2)
Jealousy and Jukeboxes (pt 1)
Jealousy and Jukeboxes (pt 2)
Jealousy and Jukeboxes (pt 3)
Eunha
What?
Investigations and Insights (pt 1)
Investigations and Insights (pt 2)
Investigations and Insights (pt 3)
Enlightenment and Envelopes
Hatred and History (pt 1)
Hatred and History (pt 2)
Hatred and History (pt 3)
Hatred and History (pt 4)
Dae-in and Darkness
Awakening and Apologies (pt 1)
Awakening and Apologies (pt 2)
Awakening and Apologies (pt 3)
Awakening and Apologies (pt 4)
Endings and Ever-afters
Thank You.
100k!!! also bonus chapters???
Bonus Chapter 1: Fangs and Fashion
Important Message
Bonus Chapter 2: Bad Dreams and Bear-hugs
Bonus Chapter 3: Yoongi and You

False Facts and Fury

30.6K 1.5K 545
By hblaithinm

Updating before the new year, I'm being productive already wOw.

--------------

You sat there for about five minutes not moving.

She had a sister.

Of course. Now it made sense. She tried to kill her own sister, a pregnant woman, just because she thought she had got with one of her seven men. No wonder the boys despised her.

If she would go as far as killing a sibling, then it was possible that Dae-in was not the first of her victims, right? 

How psycho was this woman?

And how clever of her to hide it from everyone, even with the vampire's having Jimin's near-telepathy, and Taehyung's ability to draw the truth from anyone.

She stopped you from telling Taehyung about her too a fearful whisper echoed through your head.

What the fuck did she want? Well, she wanted you gone, but you couldn't see how it was possible. You had your mother, you couldn't tell her about this. She knew about the existence of vampires of course, but you didn't think the fact that you had gotten yourself tangled in all this would sit well with her.

Your gaze traveled back to the book lying open in front of you, beside the bowl of now soggy cornflakes, which you had forgotten about.

Should you tell the boys about it?

You really didn't know. What were you going to do?

Third Person POV

"There's something off about her".

Yoongi's eyes were a dark, angry red. Taehyung sighed irritably, running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"How many times do we have to drive it in that y/n has no bad intentions", Jimin cut in, shooting an annoyed glance at the murderous vampire. 

"When did you start trusting her word over mine", he hissed in response, a brief flash of hurt crossing his face. "When did you start taking the word of a pathetic little human, just because her blood smells nice. Remember what happened the last time we did that huh?".

The room fell silent, nobody dared answer.

"Why don't you believe me", he looked around at them. "I'm trying to protect us", his voice cracked. "She's hiding something, and don't tell me none of you have noticed. I've been watching, she's not telling us something. Taehyung, you've been around her the most, have you ever had that feeling?".

The seven vampires all turned to look at him, he bit his lip.

"There was one time", he mumbled. "When I went to see her with Jungkook. I knew something happened, but even when I compelled her, she wouldn't tell me".

"Right", Yoongi narrowed his eyes. "And who else do we know did that in their day?".

The others began to exchange uneasy glances. Taehyung had not revealed that.

"That changes things", Jin murmured softly. "But perhaps there is another explanation?".

Hoseok sighed.

"About a week ago", he began hesitantly. "She had a nightmare, Eunha visited her in her dream".

Jimin's glass slowly fell from his fingertips onto the floor, the smash echoed off the walls.

"Did you not think to mention this?", he hissed in shock and fear. "What if she's working for her?".

"No, Eunha threatened her", he protested. 

"She could have been lying, she's clearly somewhat immune to our power", Namjoon said quietly. "Or Eunha could have persuaded her to turn to her side in the meantime, humans are more open to those influences".

"I don't think she would ever join someone like her", Jungkook spoke up. "I've never noticed anything odd about her, she's sweet".

 "Who else was sweet to us Kookie", Yoongi pointed out bitterly. "Don't you all think there's far too many coincidences. How long have we known her? Yet you're all already so deeply involved with her. It's like she's put you under a freak spell. You know who else did that?".

You could hear a pin drop.

"When you put it like that", Taehyung's voice was uncertain. "What should we do?".

"Let's go and ask her", Hoseok suggested, his voice shaking. "Maybe there is an explanation, like Jin says.

Your POV

Your head began to echo with her laughter as the knocking on the door started up.

At last, the beginning of the end. I have long awaited this, little y/n.

You felt a gush of sickening dread, you didn't know why.

Every step you took towards the door reverberated through your head, the house seemed too silent.

You were greeted with Taehyung's face when you opened the door, but unlike his usual smirk, his face was blank, almost cold. You could see all of them standing behind him with similar expressions.

"We need to talk", his voice was the same, frosty and emotionless, and his eyes a black void as they stared into yours.

"S-sure, come in". Why did you stutter? Why did you feel so afraid? They had never done anything to you.

They were all silent as you led them into the living room. Yoongi was gazing at you without blinking, which was unnerving the heck out of you. Normally he wouldn't deign to look at you if you were ever in the near vicinity.

"We've been talking", Hoseok began. "And there are some things that are, shall we say, not really adding up right". 

"How so", your voice was trembling. Please god they would find out the truth.

"There are things about you, that are rather coincidental with events from our past", Namjoon stared at you with suspicion. "Things that are too coincidental".

You felt sick, they weren't going to find out.

Nope her voiced rang gleefully in your mind.

"Babygirl".

You turned to Taehyung, who was showing some emotion for the first time. His eyes were scared and sad, his voice soft and pleading.

"Tell me", he said shakily, exhaling roughly. "That you're not working for her. That you're not working for Eunha.

You opened your mouth, but nothing would come out. You wanted to cry, to scream, to tell them the truth, but you couldn't. 

You could only watch helplessly as Taehyung's face shattered with betrayal, quickly replaced with rage.

"I TRUSTED YOU", he screamed, shooting up to slam you against the wall, his hand closing in around your neck. You gasped weakly for breath, a tear escaping your eye and running down your face as you looked around at the faces that used to look at you with warm smiles, now replaced with anger, and bitterness. You could feel your heart breaking and a sharp pain running through your chest.

Please, no you screamed silently, more tears beginning to pour down your face. Please stop.

Nobody to save you anymore, isn't that just so fun.

"Taehyung stop", Jin pulled his arm away. You glanced at him with hope, but were greeted with disgust. "She's not worth it", he spat.

"Let's go", Yoongi said quietly. "I don't want to be in the same room as her".

You slid down the wall slowly, as one by one they disappeared.

Your shoulders shook. This was all because of Eunha.

You couldn't let her near the boys. You loved them too much.

You froze at the thought.

You loved them.

When did that happen?

Is that so? You better come and stop me then she taunted.

"Where are you", you gritted through your teeth.

Oh I think you know full well where to find me my darling.

---------

The end is near, I'm rather sad.

I don't want this book to ever end.

Maybe vote and leave a comment?

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!!! Now it's time for New Year resolution planning.

What are y'all thinking? I wanna learn Korean so I can show my oppas the love they deserve 😂

(just me or does anyone find the word oppa incredibly awkward to use? Probably because i ain't korean)

keep safe kids, stay in drugs, don't do vegetables etc,....

peace out uwu <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.9K 28
"Not your girlfriend?! Are you fucking kidding me Namjoon!" He was speechless. "She was clinging on your arm and introduced her to 'us' like she was...
2.7K 104 1
Like before, Sunghoon presses multiple kisses on the younger's left side of the face but carefully avoids anywhere close to his mouth. He might not b...
1.4M 25.4K 33
She closes her eyes for a brief moment taking in the feeling of his touch all over her body. "They'll notice us gone" she whimpered wanting to leave...
643K 35.9K 35
"Mmm..." His velvet moan vibrated against her before his lips grazed her earlobe-darting a swift tongue to it and hisses "...you taste good." A vamp...