False Facts and Fury

Updating before the new year, I'm being productive already wOw.

--------------

You sat there for about five minutes not moving.

She had a sister.

Of course. Now it made sense. She tried to kill her own sister, a pregnant woman, just because she thought she had got with one of her seven men. No wonder the boys despised her.

If she would go as far as killing a sibling, then it was possible that Dae-in was not the first of her victims, right? 

How psycho was this woman?

And how clever of her to hide it from everyone, even with the vampire's having Jimin's near-telepathy, and Taehyung's ability to draw the truth from anyone.

She stopped you from telling Taehyung about her too a fearful whisper echoed through your head.

What the fuck did she want? Well, she wanted you gone, but you couldn't see how it was possible. You had your mother, you couldn't tell her about this. She knew about the existence of vampires of course, but you didn't think the fact that you had gotten yourself tangled in all this would sit well with her.

Your gaze traveled back to the book lying open in front of you, beside the bowl of now soggy cornflakes, which you had forgotten about.

Should you tell the boys about it?

You really didn't know. What were you going to do?

Third Person POV

"There's something off about her".

Yoongi's eyes were a dark, angry red. Taehyung sighed irritably, running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"How many times do we have to drive it in that y/n has no bad intentions", Jimin cut in, shooting an annoyed glance at the murderous vampire. 

"When did you start trusting her word over mine", he hissed in response, a brief flash of hurt crossing his face. "When did you start taking the word of a pathetic little human, just because her blood smells nice. Remember what happened the last time we did that huh?".

The room fell silent, nobody dared answer.

"Why don't you believe me", he looked around at them. "I'm trying to protect us", his voice cracked. "She's hiding something, and don't tell me none of you have noticed. I've been watching, she's not telling us something. Taehyung, you've been around her the most, have you ever had that feeling?".

The seven vampires all turned to look at him, he bit his lip.

"There was one time", he mumbled. "When I went to see her with Jungkook. I knew something happened, but even when I compelled her, she wouldn't tell me".

"Right", Yoongi narrowed his eyes. "And who else do we know did that in their day?".

The others began to exchange uneasy glances. Taehyung had not revealed that.

"That changes things", Jin murmured softly. "But perhaps there is another explanation?".

Hoseok sighed.

"About a week ago", he began hesitantly. "She had a nightmare, Eunha visited her in her dream".

Jimin's glass slowly fell from his fingertips onto the floor, the smash echoed off the walls.

"Did you not think to mention this?", he hissed in shock and fear. "What if she's working for her?".

"No, Eunha threatened her", he protested.