Jimin and Job-Hunting

1.4 fucking thousand reads I can't even

Nope

(yeets self out of window)

-------------------

You had always considered yourself, despite the bullying you endured, to be a person who had a strong sense of dignity.

Well, not anymore.

The old, dignified you would probably never be seen actually kneeling on a floor, begging the grumpy, middle aged man standing in front of you for a job. But you know what they say.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

"Please", you were almost in tears at this stage. You were hungry, and exhausted from walking around town all day, as well as yesterday and the day before, in a frenzied search for work. It was beginning to take a toll on you.

"Nowhere else will take me, I'll do anything you want", you begged. You may have been taking it too far, but nothing else had worked, this was your last resort.

"Fine, fine", he flapped his hands exasperatedly. "Just stop making a scene in the middle of my shop.

You looked around you to see that a small crowd had gathered to watch your performance, some with not so happy expressions.

Oops.

"Thank you so much", you whispered, your cheeks flaming red as you slowly stood up. He just rolled his eyes. "You start tomorrow, 4 pm sharp, now scram!".

You walked out of the small convenience store with a smile of utter relief. You could hopefully earn enough money to convince your landlord that you would be able to pay off the rest in due time.

You turned left to head home, but stopped. You had skipped school for this, so you could imagine what, or rather, who was waiting for you there.

So you turned right instead.

You walked along the side of the road happily, taking your time to appreciate the weak rays of sunlight and the small flowers that bloomed in the pavement cracks. You were more hopeful than you had been in a while.

"I've been looking for you everywhere!".

Mood ruined.

You turned around to see a fuming Park Jimin. You gulped and took a step back from his terrifying visage. Big mistake.

"Don't even think about running y/n", he said dangerously.

 "You're in enough trouble as it is".

He pulled you into an alley, and shoved you against the wall. You were trying not to laugh at the cliche-ness of the whole situation. However, his next words made your smile vanish.

"Taehyung got to taste your blood my love", he purred, slowly pulling down the neckline of your sweater. "I don't think it's fair that only he has". 

He leaned down to your neck and kissed the delicate skin there. You shivered at the sensation, but he suddenly lifted his head up.

"Y/n", he whispered, all traces of annoyance gone as he stared at you with a face full of guilt. "For what I said, I am truly truly sorry, I don't deserve your forgiveness".

You started at his words, and his complete personality switch. 

"Jimin", you said. "I had forgotten about that a long time ago".

You surprised yourself the most when you patted his cheek gently. You still don't know to this day why exactly you did it, but one thing you do know was that it felt right.

Jimin gave you a smile at your words and gesture, but not his usual sexy smirk.

No.

His real smile was so so gorgeous, his lips were pulled up in an expression of pure joy, and his eyes had almost vanished. It took every ounce of willpower in your body to not squish the living hell out of his face.

Who knew that Park Jimin could be so

fucking

adorable.

He wrapped his arms around your waist happily, cuddling you close to him. "I would still like some blood", he whispered, his sultry tone returning, but somehow, it didn't have as much impact on you anymore.

Now that you've see what an cute bean he is on the inside.

"Fine", you mumbled. "But make it quick".

Jimin leaned down to your neck and pushed his fangs in without hesitation. Once again, you felt the surge of energy, but it was different.

With Taehyung, it was fast and blazing hot, like a forest fire. You could almost feel sparks flying.

With Jimin, it was slow and smoldering, like a dying fire in a log cabin. He took his time, which was what you told him not to do, but oh well. Too late. 

When Taehyung bit you, the strange pleasurable feeling had come upon you in a rush and it was almost too much. Correction, it was too much.

But this time, it slowly consumed you, inch by agonizing inch, until you actually contemplated begging Jimin to speed it up

But he pulled his fangs out, making you whine slightly. You clamped your hands on your mouth in horror, but he thankfully didn't hear you. He released you from his embrace after quickly licking the bite marks.

"Let's go home", he said, smiling sweetly at you.

You enjoyed walking with Jimin more than you anticipated. He was completely content with discussing and debating even the most trivial things. He made you laugh more than you had in a very long time, and for the first time since meeting them, you felt like you understood at least one of the vampires a bit more, as in knowing that he's secretly a total dork.

You felt a little disappointed once you reached home, but Jimin just opened the door for you and giggled.

"Oh one more thing", he added, you turned to look at him. "Yes?".

"I heard that noise you made when I pulled my fangs out my love", his lips curved into a wicked grin, and he vanished, leaving you standing there with flaming red cheeks.

------------

soooooooooooooo hi

:)

(can we get an amen for Taehyung's black hair)

vote and comment 

peace out uwu

(unedited)