Jotaro Kujo X Reader (Female)

De DivineLemonLime

The school delinquent, Jotaro Kujo, gets drunk at a party. You find him, realizing he's quite the heavy brut... Mai multe

The Party
Coffee & Stands
Jotaro's Room (NSFW)
Mine And Only Mine
Let's Get Ice Cream

Last Christmas

3.7K 81 59
De DivineLemonLime

(A/N) I felt like going in a weird direction, thank you all so much for all the reads! Also please wait to play the video. I feel like the relationship built up too fast, so there is going to be some drama with that. Play the video when the story tells you to. Don't worry, the Christmas special will be happy :)

*

*

*

You woke up to a sleeping Jotaro embracing you. You carefully escaped his grasp, heading to the shower. You tiptoed softly across the room into the bathroom. You bent over the bathtub, turning on the warm water, allowing it to flow over your hand. Clearing your throat, you felt groggy and tired. Suddenly, you remembered the events of last night and you blushed. The water was at the desired temperature and you stepped into the shower. The water splashed across your skin, enveloping you in a blanket of water that calmed your nerves. Today you would get on the plane to Egypt. You ran your hands through your hair, your face in the stream of water. You rubbed Jotaro's shampoo into your hair, repeating with the conditioner. As you began to wash your body, you smiled at the thought of smelling like Jotaro. A soft "mmm" could be heard behind you. You jumped and turned around.

"You smell good," Jotaro said as he rubbed the soap into your body. His hands traced the curves of your body before pulling you into a tight hug. You snuggled into the embrace, pushing further into his chest. He massaged his jet black hair, scrubbing water through it. You reached and touched the shiny black spikes of hair. Jotaro smiled up at you, grabbing at your hands. "Please let me shower now." He said closing his eyes and allowing the water to cover his chiseled body in an ethereal shine. You bit your lip and stared for a moment longer. "Yare Yare Daze, woman, get out!" He said pushing you out and handing you a towel before he returned to showering. You held the towel around you, clinging to the little warmth it brought you. You got ready for the day, drying your hair, changing, and applying some minimal makeup. Examining yourself in the mirror, You wore a black turtle neck tucked into black jean shorts. You wore combat boots tightly laced halfway up your calf and Jotaro's top belt. It hung down much further for you, but it looked good. Jotaro got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist. "We are wearing my clothes again I see." He said as he placed a kiss on your forehead. You smiled up at him, quickly kissing his cheek. 

"I'm going to get breakfast, come out when you are ready." You said rubbing his shoulder, leaving the room. You walked with soft steps to the kitchen where Kakyoin and Joseph stood with wide smiles when you walked in. 

"How was it?" Mr. Joestar asked. You gave him one glance before turning on your heels and leaving the room. Instead of walking forward, you walked smack into Jotaro's chest. He chuckled looking down at you, pushing you back into the room.

"Goodmorning!" You chimed pretending Joseph had not asked the question. Kakyoin smiled.

"Goodmorning (Y/N)! How was your sleep?" He asked still teasing you. Jotaro rubbed your back as he poured both of you a cup of coffee. He handed it to you, sitting down at the kitchen bar. You nodded thankfully taking a deep sip. 

"I slept great, how about you guys?" You asked the two other men.  Joseph snickered as he stirred the eggs he was cooking. 

"I kept hearing screaming. It was a little hard to sleep." He finished. You coughed through a sip of coffee. You looked to Jotaro for help. 

"Old man lay off." He said. You kissed him again and stood up. You walked over to Mr. Joestar holding a plate you grabbed from the cabinet. 

"I will take eggs to Holly." You said with a gentle smile.  He carefully spooned the scrambled eggs onto the plate, handing you a fork to take with you.

"Thank you, Ms. (Y/N). I really appreciate all this effort you are going through just to help this family. I'm sorry for messing with you, it's just in my nature," His voice became hushed as he continued, "And thank you for taking care of that brute over there." He finished motioning to Jotaro with the spoon. You giggled.

"Of course." You said as you walked to Holly's room. You entered quietly and knelt by her side. A small beam of sunlight cascaded onto the floor from the slightly open door. It traced a line on the floor and across the room. Holly stirred, turning onto her side to face you. She opened her eyes and gave a soft smile. You returned the gesture. "I'm sorry about last night," you coughed, "and the noise." Bowing your head with a shameful look, she touched your chin. 

"Jotaro loves you. I can see it very clearly, he loves you a lot. More than I have ever seen him care for anyone else. Please take good care of him, whatever he says even if he calls you stupid or a bitch, he loves you a lot." She said tucking some of your hair behind your ear. A small smile creeps across your face as you think about Jotaro. 

"Holly, we will come back, and I will make sure you are ok. I will take care of everyone. Please rest so you can get better. Goodbye Holly, I hope I can see you again soon." You said pulling her into a hug. She nodded and laid back down onto the soft sheets. You stood up and left the room, leaving the plate of eggs beside her. You walked back into the kitchen where the four men stood, their presence quite menacing. You smiled at Jotaro and hugged him. He pulled his hat down, covering his face. Mr. Joestar laughed.

"Jotaro, no need to hide it, we already know you like her. That was clear from-" Joseph began before Jotaro glared at him. His deep ocean eyes tore into Joseph's soul from just one look. Mr. Joestar chuckled again before taking a sip of his coffee. "Blegh, Japanese coffee is bad." Avdol looked at him with a questioning glance. 

"You are aware that that is American coffee, Mr. Joestar?" Avdol said taking a sip of his own cup. Jotaro picked you up and placed you on the countertop, his body in between your legs. He took his hat off, placing it on the counter beside you. Kakyoin raised an eyebrow at the two of you. Jotaro placed his hands on your thighs and gave you a light peck on the lips. 

"I know you have a stand, and I know I can't talk you out of coming with us, but don't go doing stupid things just to save my mother. You are not going to get hurt for my sake or anyone else's." Jotaro said looking into your eyes. You ran a hand through his hair to reassure him.  

"Then you better not do the same thing for me." You said, adjusting the belt that was around your waist. He grabbed your hands, holding them tightly as if he would never let go of them.

"I'm serious, you are not going to give any sacrifices, I have no idea what you are capable of, but you will not get hurt. I will protect you." He said waving your hands back and forth through the air. You smiled at him, giving him a small wink, hopping off the counter and into his arms. 

"Alright, you guys are cute, but enough, we need to go," Kakyoin said, grabbing his bag and slinging it over his shoulder. You nodded, grabbing your own bag and heading for the car. After everyone had put their stuff in the trunk and had found their seats in the small vehicle, you relaxed into the dark grey seats. You sat next to the window, Kakyoin on your right, and Jotaro next to him. Avdol rode in the passenger seat and Joseph drove the car, occasionally spouting insults about Japanese drivers. When you finally reached the airport, the tall bright building loomed over you. You hated airports, especially this one. It was so easy to get lost and you did not want to get lost right now. As the five of you walked through security, you got a little jealous as you watched Jotaro being patted down. He gave you the same look when a man patted you down and you began your walk to the gate. The space in between you and the four men continued to grow as you walked. Soon they vanished out of your sight, people blocking your view. You felt an aggressive hand drag you off somewhere. You looked up to see Jotaro wearing different clothes than before. He glared down at you, hatred in his eyes. You looked around confused.

"Um- Jojo, what's going on?" You asked, trying to wrench your hand free from his grasp. His eyes stood unwavering, holding your own.

"Shut up, bitch. Shut the hell up. I just want to tell you that I don't care if you make it home ok. I wanted you to come with me because I know you have a very powerful stand. I just wanted to use you, I don't care about you. I don't love you. You will come to sacrifice your life for me and I won't shed a single tear, you god awful woman." He said looking down at you. Jotaro didn't seem as tall as normal and something felt off, but the words that he had spoken felt like a piece of your heart was chipped away. Tears trailed down your cheek, glinting with the tv display of plane arrival times. Finally, your hand came free and you ran to the bathroom, finding shelter inside to let all your emotions out.

(PLAY THE VIDEO)

Last Christmas played over the bathroom speakers as teardrops slowly fell from your eyes. You wondered why Christmas music was playing and then you realized you had been so busy you had forgotten about the holidays. You thought of your parents, how you could never spend the holidays with them, and suddenly Holly came to mind. A strong feeling swept over you, giving you the confidence you needed to clean up your runny mascara and leave the bathroom. Your resolve was too strong to back down, and you would keep your promises to Holly at any cost. You didn't care if Jotaro hated you. You were getting on that plane and you were going to kick Dio's ass.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7.7K 613 22
Jotaro Kujo is content - he has a loving family and a peaceful in life in America, studying his passion. After the development of his schizophrenia...
176K 4.9K 16
Y/n is in the hospital, waiting for the love of her life to pick her up. ---------------- that's all I'm gonna say, read it and I hope you like it💕...
28.2K 1.2K 27
au(another universe) Jotaro kujo is the chosen heir by his grandfather to Inherit the joestar family household He reaches the age of 18 where he ne...
2K 62 7
Jotaro meets a young man named Noriaki Kakyoin on his first day back to school from the summer. He starts to feel things he'd never felt before, he c...