Coffee & Stands

(A/N) So I know I promised this chapter a while ago, but seriously it's like the fact this story existed slipped from my mind. I'm so sorry, I was busy with tests and performances. Anyway, this chapter will hopefully be a longer one to make up for that. Sorry guys! Enjoy!

*

*

*

Jotaro offered his arm to you as the two of you walked through the school gates. You smiled, clinging tightly to him. "If you do that we are going to look like a couple." He muttered. You looked up into his eyes. You met his ocean eyes and he let a small smirk cover his lips. "Not that I would mind, but-"

"Do you want me to stop?" You asked taking you hands off his arm. The sound of your walking on the pavement rang against the thick stone walls next to you. He placed an arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him, giving you an answer. "Do you think Kakyoin will be ok with this?" You asked motioning to the two of you.

"Depends on what exactly this is." He replied, looking over at three school girls walking together. They gasped and he let out a low growl. "They will talk." He said gritting his teeth together. "They might hurt you." You stopped walking, reaching a hand up to his head holding his cheek. 

"They won't land a single punch on me." You said with a wide grin. He smirked at you. He loved how you talked, how persistent you were, how you could just say things like that and he would believe you without a doubt. The corner of his mouth lifted upwards. 

"Of course they won't." He said as you continued to walk. He took your hand and the two of you chatted and giggled smiling as you walked to the coffee shop. He opened the door for you as you finished laughing. You had entered a student study cafe. Although, nobody went to study there, more just hang out and relax. The clerk at the desk looked up and smiled. 

"What can I do for the lovely couple." She asked, standing up. You blushed.

"Oh, we aren't-" You began.

"One room please," Jotaro said with one finger in the air. The woman guided you down the hallway to a room close to the drink counter. Hand still in Jotaro's, you entered the room. 

"Enjoy your time." She said with a smile before closing the door behind the two of you. The room had two couches, a coffee table, a desk with chairs and a computer, and a large bookshelf full of comics. You released Jotaro's hand and plopped down, laying out on the couch. 

"I'm going to get drinks, what do you want (Y/N)?" He said as he tipped his hat down again. You sat up again and looked at him. 

"I'll have a cappuccino, thank you!" You said with a smile. He shook his head at you, not because he disagreed with your drink choice, but because you were so unbearably cute. He could barely resist you, but for now, he could hold back. He left the room silently. You wriggled down into the couch, feeling cold again. Soon, Jotaro returned with the drinks and handed you your cappuccino. You looked at the creamy white foam. A dainty white heart traced the surface. Your eyes looked up to meet Jotaro looking at you before turning away sharply and blushing. "Thank you Jotaro." 

"Mhm," was the only sound he emitted before pulling his hat down even further. You both finished your drinks and settled down into separate couches. Rubbing your arms that were covered by Jotaro's jacket, you shivered. You closed your eyes tightly, before feeling weight next to you on the couch. Jotaro gently turned you on your side, wrapping his heavy arms around you. "Good grief woman, how cold can you be?" He said as you felt his breathy whisper on your neck. You turned in his arms to face him. Your eyes met his deep blue eyes as they drew you in, you couldn't look away and neither could he. His eyes darted down to your lips, and you knew what he was thinking. He closed his eyes and moved towards you, his lips meeting your own. Jotaro kissed you with a passion you had never felt before. The unattainable delinquent, the man that everyone feared, was here in your arms. You pushed back into the kiss causing his arms to tighten around you and slide up and down your back. He pulled away and kissed your cheek. "Go to sleep." He said as he laid back down on the sofa. You pressed your head on his chest and fell into a light slumber.