paranormal | book 1 ✓

By celestiallydesigned

" throw the flashlight at it and run! " in which a group of friends blessed with supernatural gifts have a Yo... More

Cast
Epigraph
Prologue, New
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight, New Scene!
Bonus, Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
should i bring back book 2?
book 2 is back!!

Paranormal

1.2K 47 127
By celestiallydesigned

"THIS DEMON HAS GOT ME
SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP!"

—PARANORMAL !
( cover by theycallmedoc ! )

SCOTT REYNOLDS STARTED his YouTube channel when he was barely sixteen under the name Mystery Kid. As he got older, the Mystery Kid turned into Mystery Kids. They soon hit their first million subscribers. Why?

Because the Mystery Kids were ghost hunters.

Not the pretend kind that faked it for views either. Real live ghost hunters. Raw and unedited footage of their adventures went up once a week.

But nothing could prepare them for this. It started as a simple call. Something moving in the basement, groaning in pain. Speaking to the old woman who lived inside.

It ended as a nightmare.

OR

In which a group of young adults with connections
to the spiritual world go on their most dangerous
mission yet.

—TAGS !

oakenshield_ henryemil-y writingparadise- -COBAINN
LUCKYGREENIES pridelandssoftest

sorry to bother you!

—NOTES !
this is inspired by ghost busters and insidious!

—WARNINGS !
this is an adult book with adult content,
take that how you will.

—MY CHARACTER !

NAME. Scott Reynolds
AGE. 21
GENDER. Male
SEXUALITY. Bisexual
FACE CLAIM. Gregg Sulkin
PERSONALITY. Scott is like... the definition of bro come to life. He's cool with practically everyone, and "knows a guy" for everything. Scott is very flirtatious, so you can never really tell if he's serious or not. Talkative and easy going, he's a very smooth talker. Scott is very charming. He can charm his way out of literally any situation. And who can blame him when he looks at you like that? He's not overly cocky, but he's very confident. Unfortunately, it's suffice to say that Scott is also prideful. It gets the best of him sometimes. He has trouble laying down his pride. He's kind, but no more than anyone else is really. The kind of guy who would help an old lady across the street. He's insanely protective of his friends. Scott can also be described as a part animal. He's a bit of a wild card who loves to have fun.
BACKSTORY. Scott has always lived a normal life. He has two loving parents with pretty normal jobs. He's the quarterback and captain of the local university's football. He's also a frat boy, if you couldn't guess. He had his first paranormal experience when a ghost demanded he get revenge for her by killing her murderer. When Scott discovered his abilities, he started the YouTube channel Mystery Kid. Upon gaining success, he reached out to others like him.
PARANORMAL/GHOST RELATED ABILITY OR SPECIALTY. Scott could always see ghosts, but he recently discovered he could cross over into the Ether. ( a dimension where spirits in limbo and others rest. )
ROLE IN THE GROUP. Scott is basically the face of Mystery Kids, since he started the channel. He's pretty popular among the fans, but he also receives a lot of hate and backlash.
OTHER. He has a dog named Bodie; he plays the guitar.

—PARANORMAL !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 261 16
THIS BOOK IS BASED ON AN ENDING FROM THE BOOK "ONLY YOU", END #1. PLEASE READ THAT BOOK, ESPECIALLY THAT ENDING FOR MORE CONTEXT! Book #3 to Wrong Nu...
2.7K 682 157
Hello, my peeps!! Here is a new short story book, the first one of 2021!!! New characters will be introduced, and I will be in my stories, only this...
1K 124 58
Marcie is back, and apparently, so is Beckwith. With this new-Beckwith, scars from the old one, Marcie's got a lot on her mind. Watch as she once ag...
67.5K 2.3K 32
It was a normal school day when everything became a nightmare. A zombie apocalypse begins shortly after your arrival to school. As you are trying to...