My Hero Academia: Aizawa's da...

By Dissecting_Stein

This is a Bakugo x Depressed/Suicidal! O/C. This is also my first x O/C and my second story. I might change t... More

Prologue: Their Childhood
Chapter 1: (Part 1) The Incident
Chapter 2: (Part 2) The Incident (Her freedom)
Happy Halloween!! (A/N)
Chapter 3: The Meeting of Old Friends (and Some Family)
Chapter 4: Will the Torture Ever End?
Chapter 5: Training for UA High
Chapter 6: Entrance Exam
Chapter 7: UA Exam Results
Chapter 8: First Day at UA
Chapter 9: Mock Battles
Chapter 10: Unforeseen Simulation Joint
Chapter 11: USJ Attack
Chapter 12: End of USJ Attack (Also aftermath)
Chapter 13: Sports Festival
Chapter 14: Codenames for Upcoming Heroes
New Book (A/N)
A/N: Thank You!
Chapter 16: Hero Killer Stain
Chapter 17: Start of Finals
Chapter 18: Summer Starts
Chapter 19: Training Camp
Chapter 20: Familiar Scenery?
A/N: Boom Boom Boi Birthday
Chapter 21: Intro to Work Studies
Chapter 22: Interesting First Day
A/N: I got tagged
A/N: I thought this needed to exist
Drawing competition ig
Chapter 23: Gaining What Was Lost
Chapter 24: From Fun Times, to Bad Times
Chapter 25: Missing You
Chapter 26: Waking Up
Chapter 27: Hospital Visit
Chapter 28: Going Home
Abby's Birthday Oneshot
Solid Question (A/N)
Chapter 29: A Concert?
Chapter 30: School Festival

Chapter 15: Starting Internships

486 20 21
By Dissecting_Stein

A/N: I didn't notice until now, but I had no chapter 3 so I had to change all the numbers on the chapters. This just proves I'm such a dumbass.

Warning: This chapter contains foul language

Abby's POV

Today was the day we were going to start our internships. I was excited to go, but I didn't like the idea of being away from my dad and Bakugo for a week. I was going to be interning at an agency that I've been to ever since I was a kid. I would always run through the hallways, and nobody would stop me. I only say this because they knew who I was. I was going to be attending my mom's agency which was allowed because she wanted to teach me. I knew my dad was cool with it because I share the quirk that my mom got so I would be able to learn so much from her and be able to control my power better.

My dad was talking about our internships and how we should behave ourselves and told us not to lose our costumes. I knew he was serious and such and soon after that, we were dismissed to go to our internships. I stood next to him and waited for mom. She said that she was going to pick me up so that we could go together so I wouldn't get lost. I know that dad told her to do this because mom knew that I was capable of walking to her agency by myself. "Dad, I have someone I want to talk to before I leave, ok?" He nodded his head and I walked after Iida so I could talk to him. Uraraka and Midoriya beat me to it, but I knew that they weren't going to change his mind.

I heard everything that they said and waited for a minute, giving them their time to talk before I said anything. Iida went to walk away, and I headed towards him. I stopped him before he got where he needed. "Iida, I know how you feel about your brother. I'm sorry that he was badly injured but think on the bright side of things. He's not dead and you get to see him whenever you want. I lost some family that were important to me and now I don't even know if they are alive. When I found out they were gone I had wanted to kill whoever took them so bad that I ran away from my home for weeks before I came back. What I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't hold a grudge against someone who did wrong even if it crushes you." He looked at me and smiled gently and nodded before leaving.

I sighed, knowing there was nothing else to do and turned around only to see my mom talking to Midoriya and scaring him. "MOM! What are you doing?" She looked over at me and pouted. "I was just asking him questions." I looked between the two. "Well, you're scaring the shit out of him. So could you please not?" She nodded her head and stepped back. I didn't notice until now, but mom was really close to Midoriya before she stepped back.

Mom then explained to me that we were going to take Midoriya to his internship so that he won't get lost on his way there. I nodded my head. Mom knew Gran Torino, the hero that Midoriya was interning for, and I barely knew him. We only know of him because of All Might. Gran Torino trained uncle T with the other holder of One for All. It made me nervous knowing that he scared both my uncle and my mom.

The entire train ride there, Midoriya and I talked about quirks and stuff like that while mom thought to herself. She suddenly pulled out a photo from her purse. I knew that picture too well. It was the last picture mom took of all of her children before the two oldest went missing. I might have forgotten to bring this up, but I have two older siblings. They are both twins. Ashton, the first-born twin, and Ashley, the younger twin. Mom had secretly taken a picture of us three playing tag with each other. Later that night, both of them went missing without a trace.

The train arrived at our destination and mom, Midoriya, and I walked to Gran Torino's and Midoriya was the one to open the door when we got there. The place looked abandoned from the outside, but mom knew that it wasn't, Midoriya and I had our doubts. Midoriya opened the door and started talking. He stopped and screamed, seeing something that I couldn't. He said someone was dead only for us to hear a familiar voice say he was alive. Midoriya screamed and repeated exactly what Gran Torino said. I rolled my eyes and walked in helping Gran Torino get on his feet while mom followed, finding something to clean the mess up. By the time Midoriya calmed down, Gran Torino was on his feet and the mess was cleaned up.

I was laughing because Midoriya was talking to Gran Torino and the older man was messing with him, pretending he couldn't hear or remember shit. Mom and I were sitting on Gran Torino's couch and giggling to ourselves while watching this play out. "Well... I guess we should get going. Goodbye Gran Torino, I'll see you in the future." Mom tried her hardest not to laugh while talking while I could only manage to wave goodbye. Gran Torino waved back at us, and we headed for mom's agency.

We walked for a while, and I got tired and began trying to convince my mom to let me have a piggyback ride. "Hey mommy?" She looked over at me, already suspicious considering I never call her 'mommy'. "What is it, Abby?" I gave her my best puppy dog eyes while pouting my lips. "Can I pretty please have a piggyback ride." I said it in my best baby-voice, so there is no way she can refuse. She sighed and gave me a stern look. "You are here on an internship, Abigail, not a trip with your mother. I love you, but I'm not going to let you just be carefree during this week."

~Time Skip~

We arrived at my mom's agency with me on my mom's back. I managed to convince her by saying I would train extremely hard when we got to her agency, so I needed to conserve strength and energy for that time being. She bought every word of it and let me get a piggyback ride the rest of the way there.

Immediately I jumped off my mom's back and ran up to one of the rooms there to change into my costume. Mom had told me on the way to change as soon as we got there and that was exactly what I was going to do. I changed fairly quickly and put on my necklace that had both charms on them. I ran downstairs so that I could start practicing with my quirk. I was excited until I smelt something that I only smell at home. The smell of lust.

I calmed myself down and slowly walked to find my mother, only to see her with one of her right-hand men, who was also a very good friend of my parent's. He was saying things to my mom, only things that my dad should say to her, and she was going along with it! He'd say how badly he wants her, and she'd respond with telling him basically the same thing! I nearly vomited when I heard his voice again. "You have no idea how badly I want to fuck you against this wall right now." And if that wasn't bad enough, my mom had a response to his words. "Well then, why don't you... What are you waiting for? Fuck me so hard that my entire agency knows what you're doing to me."

I was scared. Mom was about to have sex, with someone that isn't my dad. I ran away silently so they couldn't hear me. Mom had told me we would be training outside in public so I knew it would be fine if I was in public with this on. I didn't know what to do so I did the only logical thing. Tried to find someone more adult than I am. Who better to ask advice than our class rep, Tenya Iida? With that thought in mind, I made my way to the bullet train so I could get to Hosu city.

~Slight Time Skip~
Selina POV

I have no clue what just happened. One thing, I'm in the lobby of my agency, and the next, I'm walking out of my private office with tarnished clothes and hair. I had immediately went and changed into my hero costume and fixed my hair so Abby wouldn't question my messy look. I went downstairs to the lobby, only to find that my receptionist is the only one there. That's strange, Abby should be done changing by now. I walked to my receptionist and asked where Abby was. She suddenly got extremely nervous and fidgety.

Not being in a good mood, I slammed my hands on the desk (Kinda like Genka from Yandere Simulator? Anybody? Nobody? I'm alone? Ok. Back to the story) and demanded to know where my daughter went. "I'm sorry ma'am, I tried to stop her, but she just kept muttering about a Tenya Iida? I don't really know but she left, and I couldn't stop her. I'm terribly sorry." I froze in my spot. Something happened. I remember her talking about a student in her class with that name. He was their representative, and he was, as she put it, 'the most adult-like in our class'.

I also recall from earlier that she said he was in Hosu? That could only mean she's already on a bullet train heading there. I have to get to her before something bad happens.

Abby POV

I was on the bullet train, silently listening to my music and mouthing the words. One thing about me that I got from my mother was the excellent singing voice. Of course, there is a siren part of our quirk, but even when we don't use it, our voices sound like they came from heaven. I was entranced with the words. I knew how much I could relate to this song only because of the words. It was Tag, You're It by Melanie Martinez and it was one of my favorite songs. (I'll put it at the top)

I nearly screamed when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up with terror on my face only to see Midoriya there. (I know that it's like a day or so after, but just pretend that's how it went ok?) I took out an earbud and smiled at him. "Hey Midoriya. What are you doing here?" He smiled at me before sitting next to me. "You know, we have been friends since childhood, not to mention you saved my ass from Kacchan. You can just call me Izuku." His smile was so pure and sweet. (Izuwu Midowiya Edit: What the hell is wrong with me??) I nodded my head. "Ok, I'll try and do that." He nodded his head before realizing I had asked him a question earlier. "Oh, yeah, I'm here because Gran Torino said that we were going to fight against actual villains so that I can get practice with different quirks." I nodded my head. "Yeah, that makes sense."

"So, what are you doing here, Abby?" I nearly froze from his sentence and tried my damned best not to show how shocked I was. "I....Um...." I decided to just come out straight with it and tell him. "I need to talk to Iida about something. You shouldn't worry about it though, I'll be fine." He seemed to understand and nodded his head. We sat there for a few minutes, before I got sleepy and fell asleep with my head on Izuku's shoulder.

_____________________________________________________________________

So that for some reason took me forever. I think that school has my ass handed to me. I needed escape from all the stress and I kinda took it out with the rest of it where it kinda goes from 'normal internship' to 'mom is cheating' to 'running away to get advice'. Yeah, not good on my behalf.

But on the other note, I am trying to work on my Assassination Classroom chapter one, but I might not post it yet. I'm a bit self-conscious about it because the literal first chapter has gone way worse than this one has. Sorry, but I had to let out some of my edginess with something. I'm sorry for not updating in so long but I was just lazy and procrastinating in all honesty. I love this book, but sometimes I just wanna do lazy things like a lazy person.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did, please be sure to leave a vote on this chapter. If you didn't enjoy it as much as you might have liked, then please tell me what I could do in order to make it better with a comment.

Bye Bye!

-Dissecting_Stein

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 6.6K 46
⚠️Includes⚠️: Depression, selfharming, boyxboy, suicide attempt, ed (sort of), panic attacks Disclaimer: None of the photos I used belong to me in a...
1.5K 34 4
[I listened to the song Green by Cavetown and somehow thought up this fanfiction. The song doesn't have anything to do with the story. (Though I gues...
3.4M 97.4K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...
987K 34.5K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...