The Secret Life Of A Gay Porn...

By yoonminssparadise

These are all the smut scenes in my AU that I did on my now disabled IG Jikook Jihope Yoonmin More

โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Jikook Scene
Jihope Scene #1

Jihope scene #2

1.3K 14 13
By yoonminssparadise

*This is the porn scene from part 10 of my AU, The Secret Life Of Gay Pornstar on my IG. Jimin is Christian of course, who is Jays girlfriends brother.. and he seduces Jay into having sex with him.. again, this is just fiction. Please do not take it seriously .*

Jay and his girlfriend Mina pull into the driveway of her childhood home. They get out and Mina is all smiles. "I'm so glad to be home!" Jay steps out of the car and looks around as Mina walks up to the door. "Come on Jay! I can't wait for you to meet my mom." Jay walks up to her as she opens the door.

"Mom I'm home!" She exclaims and not too long after an older woman walks out. "Mina!" She says in excitement as she goes in for a hug.

"Hey mom!" They pull apart and Mina introduces the two, "Mom Id like for you to meet my boyfriend Jay. Jay this is my mom, Jisoo."

He slightly bows and says, "It's so nice to finally meet you Jisoo."

"And it's lovely to meet you Jay! Mina has been telling me wonderful things about you, so I was ready for you two to come!"

They chat it up a bit longer as Jimin comes downstairs. He slowly lingers into the room, standing at the back, getting a good look at Jay. He smirks and then reveals himself, "Mina.." he lets out in a very low, tone. They all look at him. Mina's expression was hostile. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your.. very attractive.. boyfriend?"

He looks Jay up and down and gives him a seductive smile. Mina stands in front of Jay, blocking Jimin from getting too close.

"What are you doing here?! Mom! What is he doing here?! I thought you said he wasn't gonna be here?!" She yells as she crosses her arms.

"He just showed up last minute... but be nice! He's your brother after all."

Mina rolls her eyes as Jimin looks at her with a smirk. "Jay, this is my stupid brother, Christian."

"Nice to meet you." Jay says as Jimin replies, "Nice to meet you as well, Jay." He gives him a wink and Mina grabs Jays hand and leads him away, "Let's go in the dining room."

Jisoo looks at Jimin, "Behave." She says as she points at him. "I mean it."

"Oh mother, don't worry. I'll be a perfect gentleman."

They walk into the dining room and sit down at the table, except for Jimin of course. "Well I guess I'm just gonna go do my own thing since I'm not welcome." He says but his mother says other wise. "Oh no Christian come sit with us."

"No I shouldn't.."

"He's right, he shouldn't." Mina says as her mother glowers at her. "Mina!"

"Mother she's right. You guys have your time alone. If you need me, I'll be around." He leaves the room and Jisoo shakes her head.

"Mom, you know how he is." The older woman sighs as Jay asks, "Where's your restroom?" "It's down the hall at the very end." Jay nods and goes to the restroom.

He walks down the hall and into the restroom and uses it like he intended but when he was done and opens the door, he is greeted by Jimin. "Oh.. Christian. Hi."

"Hello Jay. So, you're dating my sister huh?"

Jay gives him a smile and replies, "Yes I am. Mina is a nice girl."

Jimin chuckles, "Yes that's all she is. Can I tell you a secret?"

"Uhh, sure." Jay says giving Jimin the ok to lean in.

"Mina can never keep a boyfriend long.. Do you know why?"

Jay shakes his head. "Why?"

Jimin giggles, "Why don't I show you." He pushes Jay back into the restroom and closes the door behind him. He gets down on his knees in front of Jay and begins to undo his pants. Jay quickly grabs Jimin's hands and stops him. "Woah, Christian! What are you doing?!"

He looks up at Jay with one eyebrow raised, "What? I told you I was going to show you. Aren't you curious?"

Jay sarcastically chuckles, "I mean.. I'm not gay."

Jimin rolls his eyes, "That's what they all say. Relax.. besides, I'm the one who's giving head here.. so technically I'm the one that's gay. You won't regret it." Jay slowly moves his hands and lets Jimin continue.

He takes Jays cock and pumps it softly. "Woah Jay. You're very blessed. Too bad you're wasting it on someone like my sister." Jimin leans forward and licks the tip, making Jay let out a gasp. Jimin smirks as he licks around the head a bit more. He then licks down and back up the shaft, looking up at Jay as he does. Jay was looking down at him and for some reason he couldn't stop him.

As Jimin comes back up to the tip, he puts it into his mouth, slightly sucking on it. He plays with Jays sensitive spot with his tongue a little bit, making Jay let out some breathy moans.

He takes his hand and begins to run it through Jimin's blonde hair. Jimin goes deeper onto Jays cock and begins to suck on it harder. Pumping it with his hand as he moves up and down. It started to get messy. Spit falling down to Jays balls and all down Jimin's arm. "Ah Fuck!" Jay let's out as he puts his hand on the back of Jimin's head and makes him go faster.

"Yes, Like that." Jimin's goes for a little while and then slowly comes off making a pop sound and once he does, Jay doesn't hesitate to pull him up to him and they start to aggressively kiss. Rubbing their hands wherever they could. Jay moves his lips down to Jimin's chin and then to his neck as Jimin let's out a soft moan but before they could continue there was a knock at the door.

"Hey Jay.. are you okay?" Mina asks through the door. Jay pauses as he slowly moves away from Jimin. "Yeah.. I'm just.. having some.. ahh! Issues.." Jimin stays quiet but kept playing with Jays cock making it hard for him to talk.

Mina furrows her brows at his tone, "Is it your stomach?"

Jay looks at Jimin with a glare as Jimin tries not to laugh. "Uhh yeah. I'll be out soon."

"Okay.." she says and then walks back to the dining room. Jay takes a deep breath as Jimin says, "Now that wasn't so bad. Was it?" Jay buttons his pants and then glowers at Jimin. "We shouldn't have done that."

Jimin sighs, "Oh come on. Don't act like you didn't like it.." Jay hesitates and then says, "It was wrong.. I'm gonna leave the bathroom. You should probably wait a minute before you leave. We're just gonna act like this never happened. Alright?"

Jimin nods his head as he looks away.

"Alright." Jay walks out and shuts the door behind him. He walks back to the dining room where he finds Mina and Jisoo talking. "Oh Jay. Are you alright? Mina said your stomach was bothering you."

Jay sits down next to Mina as he says, "Oh yeah.. but I'm feeling better." Mina smiles at him as she rubs his leg. "That's good sweetheart." He tries to look at her eyes but quickly moves away and that's when he sees Jimin walk into the dining room.

"Well would you like something to drink or maybe we could have some snacks?" Jisoo offers. "Uhh sure."

"Christian!" Jisoo calls out, turning to see him already standing there. "Oh I didn't see you there. Could you get us some snacks and drinks dear?"

"Sure mother. What would you like Jay? Some cake? Or maybe some sausage?" He says with a smirk. Jay didn't know how to reply but Mina gives Jimin an irate expression. "Those are some really weird choices Christian.. how about some chips and dip? And maybe some soda? Something simple.." Jimin looks at her annoyed. "Coming right up your majesty."

He turns away and walks to the door and as he goes out, he lingers a bit and looks back at Jay and gives him a wink. Jay swallows hard and then says, interrupting Mina. "Maybe I should go help Christian."

"Oh hunny you don't have to do that. Christian has it under control." But Jay insists, "I'm sure he does but I think it would be nice for the men to serve the ladies. So how about you both sit here and relax and catch up on things and we will get the snacks coming ASAP." He goes to leave the dining room as Jisoo tells Mina he's such a gentleman.

Once he walks into the kitchen he sees Jimin standing at the island putting a bag of chips into a bowl. They make eye contact and Jimin smirks. "So.. you came back for seconds?" Jay nods, "I'm very hungry." Jimin turns to the older, "And what is it that you're hungry for?" Jay gets closer to him and gently grabs Jimin's ass as he says, "I heard something about cake. That's what I want." Jimin giggles. "Well, it's all yours."

They begin to kiss, once again rubbing their hands all over each other's bodies. Jay moves his kisses down to Jimin's neck and sucks on it a bit. Once he's done he makes Jimin turn around and fall forward against the island. He pulls Jimin's pants down, exposing his bare ass. "Fuck it looks so good."

Jimin moves one leg out of his pants so he could spread them apart better and Jay gets down, kissing the cheeks softly. "Oh that's nice." Jimin says as he takes in the feel on Jays lips against his sensitive skin.

Jay takes his hands and spreads Jimin's ass more apart and then begins to lick his center. "Oh fuck!" Jimin let's out as he lowers his head down onto the counter. Jay vigorously eats Jimin's ass, going up and down all the way to his shaft. He wanted to make Jimin feel good.

He continued to eat Jimin's ass for about a minute longer, making him moan pretty loudly. He stands up and wipes his mouth off and then unbuttons his pants and pulls out his cock. Pumping it a few times to make it hard, he then slowly pushes it into Jimin. "ooh god"
Jimin let's out and Jay begins to fuck him fervently.

Jimin lifts his right leg up putting his foot on the counter so that Jay could fuck him better. They fuck like that for a good Two minutes and then Jay begins to rub Jimin's ass and slows his pace. He leans forward kissing Jimin's back. "God you're so sexy and beautiful.. and you sound so fuckin pretty when you moan for me baby." Jimin leans his head back and let's out another moan.

Jay let's go and Jimin puts his leg down and turns around to face the older. They kiss again for about a few seconds and Jay says, "I want to ruin you so bad." "Then why don't you?" Jimin answers but their secret rendezvous had to end as they heard someone coming.

Jimin quickly pulls his pants up as Jay turns to fix his. "Oh my god what's taking so long?!" Mina exclaims. Jimin glares at her, "We were about to come out! Don't you know what patience is? God.." he grabs the bowls of chips and dip and walks by his sister as he rolls his eyes.

Mina shakes her head at her brother, then turns to Jay. "Hey are you okay?" She asks as she puts her hand on his shoulder. Jay turns to her, "Yeah. Just my stomach again." "Aww poor baby. Maybe you should go lay down." Jay puts his hands up and shakes his head. "No no.. I'm okay! It will pass. Let's go back to the dining room."

They walk back in to the other room and sit down at the table. "Well, enjoy the snacks." Jimin says as he goes to walk out. "Christian wait!" His mother speaks, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going—"

"No. you're going to sit down at the table. Come on." Mina wasn't pleased but Jimin walks over and sits down in the seat next to Jisoo.

They enjoy the snacks and talk more about life and other things as an hour passes. Jimin was getting pretty bored with the conversation so he decides to have a little fun. Jay was focusing on Mina who was speaking, but shortly feels something rub against his lower region.

He glances down and sees Jimin's foot pressing lightly against it. He looks back up to Jimin who was giving him a smirk. "Jay." Mina says, getting her boyfriends attention. "Uhh yeah." He replies. "Wouldn't you agree?" She asks. Jay swallows hard as he tries to answer as best he can.. "Umm.. yeah.." He manages to choke out while Jimin continues to press his foot into Jays crotch.

Mina looks at him funny but then Jisoo says, "Oh Mina! I want to show you my garden!"

"Oh okay mother! Let's go."

They all get up and Jimin slowly walks his way to the staircase. Mina and Jisoo keep talking as Jay looks over at Jimin who gives him a wink and then disappears upstairs.

"Jay we're going outside." Mina yells to him. "Yeah yeah.. I'll be in here." He says as he goes to walk upstairs.

When he gets to the top of the stairs, he walks up to a room that had the door slightly open. He pushes it more open and looks inside, finding Jimin laying on the bed playing with himself.

Jimin looks up at him and gives him a smile. "I was wondering when you were going to come."

Jay walks in and Jimin gets up. They meet at the foot of the bed and instantly start to kiss. Jimin doesn't hesitate to take Jays shirt off and then goes for his pants. They continue to kiss through the midst of it all..

"I want you so bad right now." Jay lets out as he kisses Jimin down his neck and to his chest. Jimin rubs his hands through Jays brown hair, taking in the feel of Jays lips against his soft skin. "Then take me." Jay looks back at Jimin's eyes as Jimin continues, "Take all of me."

Jay smiles at Jimin's words and then kisses him again, taking the younger in his arms and laying him down on his back. He then lifts Jimin's legs up and pulls Jimin's ass up. His knees were now at his shoulders— that's how flexible Jimin was.

Jay kneels behind him to give him support as he held his legs back, ready to eat the youngers ass. He kisses the cheeks softly as he rubs Jimin's thighs. "God you look so delicious.."

"Well what are you waiting for!?" Jimin let's out and Jay doesn't hesitate.

He tongues Jimin's hole slowly as Jimin let's out light moans. He picks up the pace and begins to tongue him faster, making things a bit messy.

"Oh fuck.. yes.. like that.."

Jimin moves his arms around and begins to pump himself as Jay eats his ass vigorously. "Keep going.. ahh.. yes please..."

Jay grips Jimin's ass and really focuses on eating it as he goes up to his balls and then back down.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum.. keep doing that oh please keep doing that!"

Jay listens to what he's told and keeps going back and forth until Jimin quickly releases himself right onto himself. "Ah.. ahh.. f-fuck.." Jay grabs Jimin's body in his arms and holds him as he finishes his orgasm.

When he's done, Jay let's Jimin's legs down and then gets on top of him and licks his cum right off of his chest and then kisses him. Jimin wraps his arms around Jays neck and they lay just lay there making out for a few seconds.

Jay gets up and tells Jimin to get on his hands and knees, so he does. Jay gets behind him and then pushes himself inside Jimin. They both let out moans as Jay begins to thrust into Jimin. He grips Jimin's hips tight and begins to fuck the shit out of him. The bed post was hitting her wall as Jimin was moaning loudly as he gripped her bed spread..

After about thirty seconds of fucking, Jay slows his pace and then pulls Jimin back to him.
His back was now pressed against Jays front. Jay rubs his hands all on Jimin's abs as he slowly thrusts into him. Jimin had one hand up to Jays face as he kissed on Jimin's neck, while the other hand was on Jays wrist. "You're so sexy you know that?"

Jimin smirks, "Sexier than my sister right?"

Jay kisses his ear and then says, "Way sexier.. will you suck me off?"

"Of course I will."

Jay pulls away from him and then gets off the bed. He holds his hand out to Jimin and helps him off the bed. Jimin then gets on his knees and begins to suck on Jays cock. Deep throating it as he twists his hand around the shaft. Jay wasn't far from climaxing so he stops Jimin. "I wanna cum all over your pretty lips and face." So he jerks himself at Jimin's face and then releases himself all over Jimin's lips and face.

When he's done, not even three seconds later Mina runs in. "Jay— what the fuck!"

Jay was standing there trying to cover himself as Jimin kept kneeling on the floor wiping the cum off his face. "Oops." Jimin says as he puts some of the cum in his mouth.

"Again, seriously?!" She yells at her brother and then looks at Jay. Jay just stood there awkwardly as Jimin just shrugs and that's when Mina just angrily leaves the room and Jimin laughs as he gets up from the floor.

-okay so this took me forever to write and it's not the greatest smut scene I've ever written.. but I've been pretty sick and tbh I just wanted to get it done so I can move forward on the AU.. if you still read this smut even without reading my AU on IG... God bless you.-

-kris-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

998K 32.9K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
168K 6.8K 49
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
951K 37.9K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
639K 32.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...