I'll Ride For You, Homie

By unrelatedrae

Down-low, bi-curious thug, Delontae "Smutt" Williams, has had curious thoughts about sexual activities with... More

Disclaimer
c h a r a c t e r s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
c h a r a c t e r*u p d a t e
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
Q&A
c o n f e s s i o n a l s

t w e n t y - t h r e e

5.7K 262 315
By unrelatedrae

Arique

December 23, 1999

I really thought the moment Delontae and I had in the car put us back to where we were before. But no, it didn't. I mean, we not beefing or ignoring each other anymore, but we're not back together. I'm both relieved and embarrassed about that moment to be completely honest.

I feel relief because we both showed how we felt about each other. I'm not stupid, I know he loves me even if he doesn't say it. Like I've said before, Delontae shows me how much he cares about me and for me. His actions and the way he treats me confirms his love for me. It lowkey made me melt on the inside when he wiped my whole face —snot and all— with his bare hands. Then naming his second son after me—almost. Too bad I didn't realize wither of our feelings until it was too late.

I'm embarrassed because I broke all the way down in front of him like that. I've cried before, obviously, but never to that extent. I was shaking and sobbing out loud, and I can only imagine my face. I know it was ugly because Delontae made sure to tell me so. I really thought I was going to die at the hands of the love of my life. I was also embarrassed because I fucked up bad. I didn't intentionally mean to possibly set him up to get robbed, Corey ass was just kind of like a bad hemorrhoid. I couldn't get rid of him from being stuck up my ass sometimes.

Speaking of Corey, I'm actually on my way to his house to see if he had anything to do with Delontae's trap houses being robbed. I hope it wasn't him, but I heard what Delontae was saying loud and clear. It wouldn't be the first time Corey robbed some dope dealers. He just never robbed a trap to my understanding, it's only been nickle and dimers standing on the block type shit. But, people do change and elevate to bigger things.

I pull up to his house that his grandmother left for him, and I hop out. I walk straight in, no knocking or announcing my arrival. He has always lived by himself for the most part, aside from the occasional "homeboy" he sometimes lets stay with him. Namely, JB. I hear moaning and skin slapping the closer I get to his room. Sound like he blowin' somebody's back out. I think to myself. I'm about ruin their whole mood though.

I'm a bit surprised at what I see when I walk through the door. JB is actually blowing Corey's back out while he's in a buck. They are fucking with their heads facing the foot of the bed, still making the headboard knock against the walk.

Maybe I shouldn't be so surprised, Corey did damn near suck my meat off the bone. Also because I didn't really take JB as the submissive type. But, you'd be surprised when it comes to sexual positions in the gay community. Those you assume as tops are bottoms and vice versa. There isn't really a "look."

JB never stops stroking even though I am standing in the room. He is making eye contact, I'm sort of frozen in shock so I can't really move anything except my eyes to be nosey. Corey is a moaning mess beneath him, I can see his hands grabbing at JB's ass pulling him in whenever he pulls out. Shit, listening to the squelching coming from Corey's ass, I know JB knows what he's doing. "You finna join us? I been wantin' to fuck yo' lil cute ass anyway." JB smirks asking me.

Ew.

"Who you talkin' to, big daddy?" Corey asks underneath him. Oh JB is definitely the stroke king. Delontae is the stroke god though. Corey tilts his head backwards to look in the same direction JB is. "Oh shit!" Corey exclaims trying to get from up under him.

"Naw don't get to tryna run away nih." JB pulls Corey back to him and holds him down by his throat. "He done already seen how good you take pipe lil bitch." Corey moans at that. He moans! "You can get some of this dick dropped off in you too, lil one. I know what the fuck I'm doin'." His attention shifts back up to me, stroke not stopping with the hold still on Corey's throat. "Ain't that right bitch?" He grinds into Corey asking him.

"Yes big daddy." He moans out sounding like a hoe.

"Yes big daddy what?!" He pounds into him harder.

"You fuck me good with yo' big dick!" Corey submits, I think he forgot I was here on the cool. Either that or the dick is just so good that he doesn't really give a fuck.

"I know lil bitch. Open ya mouth." He tells him sternly, Corey does as he says, and opens wide too. JB bends his head down and spits in Corey's mouth. "Mhm, swallow you nasty bitch." He grits out, grinding into Corey roughly.

"Oh my god!" Corey moans aloud after swallowing it.

"I know I'm blessin' you wit' this good dick." He smirks then shifts his eyes back to me.

See, unh unh.

"I'ma make the block and come back." I announce making my leave. What the fuck? As soon as I get to the car I cackle hard than a hoe.  "What in the actual fuck. Nigga bet not never come to me on some fuck shit, boyfriend shit, nothing of the sort. I am not here for it." I laugh speaking out loud to myself. I pull off from the front of his house and just head on home. That was too much for TV. I think to myself.

"And what the fuck made JB ass think I wanted to let him fuck?!" I scrunch my face up talking aloud to myself once again. "Nev. I wouldn't even- well I almost slipped up a time or two." Why am I talking to myself. I opt out of talking to myself to think to myself. I must be going crazy.

After what felt like forever alome with my thoughts, I arrive home. I back in to my assigned parking spot under the port and go inside my apartment. Being single, I can eat whatever I want, whenever I want, without having to think about staying ready to get fucked.

I mean, I can eat whatever, whenever when in a relationship too. But, it's easier to stay ready if I choose better food options. Besides, my appetite for sex is higher than my appetite for food most of the time. I don't starve myself or anything, it's just now I can I can pig out whenever without worrying about the consequences. Some might not understand what I mean, some might.

I pulled out some leftovers from the night before; smothered pork chops, collard greens, plain white rice and cornbread. After I heated up my plate, I walk to the living room to pig out and watch TV at the same time. Yeah, Darrin and Joshua came by last night fucking with me. I let it slide because I missed them on the cool and it had been a while since the three of us kicked it out side of work. Shit, even at work shit was a little awkward. I'm in a better headspace now since Delontae and I have talked shit out. Now I'm just waiting for him to come back around to me.

If he eve- my thought is cut short once I hear keys jingling and the locks on my apartment door turning. "Really nigga?" I look him upside his head, "hurry up and close the door foo', I got it good and warm in here." I roll my eyes at him.

"You know better than to talk to me like that, Arique." He says to me.

"Correction, I knew better than to talk to you like that. Past tense." I smirk at him. "Besides, didn't you say you was gon' start callin' before you dropped by? My phone ain't ring, neither did my beeper buzz."

"Keep on fuckin' wit' me and you gon' find what'chu lookin' fa'." He takes a seat on my couch.

I roll my eyes really hard at that. "Whatever, Delontae." I turn back to watching the TV. I don't mind him dropping by whenever he wants for real, it's just fun poking the bear. After he took me to home depot to change my locks, I got another one made. The set came with two already for each lock, but I have to give a copy to the front office for maintenance purposes. I gave the extra key to Delontae. He tried to argue me down about it, but I won. 

"What you was doing at Carrie house?" He asks, I feel him burning a whole in the side of my face staring.

"I went to see if he had anything to do with robbin' you." I shrug my shoulders. I'm not surprised he knew I was there. He asked for the information on him and I gave it to him.

"But I told you I was gon' look in to it. So why would you go over there to possibly alarm him?" He asks sternly.

"I wanted to see if he was intentionally setting me up as well to seem as if I had a hand in it." I look him in the eyes to answer him. "I'm startin' to realize how much he actually doesn't care for me, but I wanted to make sure he wasn't that fuckin' low. That would hurt my feelings to be real."

"Well what you find aht? Couldn't be anything too significant, you wasn't in there long enough."

"Yo' stalkin' ass." I roll my eyes.

"Cool it, I wasn't the one scopin' him out. I had somebody else doin' that."

"Mhm. Then how you know I was there?" I cock my brow at him expectantly.

He shakes his head, seemingly scrutinizing me, "you know it ain't cute to be dumb right?" He asks me.

I slap his chest, "yo' ass finna quit callin' me dumb." I unintentionally pout.

"Not if you don't stop actin' dumb I'm not." He flicks my bottom lip, "I'on care nothin' about yo' lil ass poutin' either."

I roll my eyes again. "How am I actin' dumb, Delontae?" I ask him around a mouthful of food.

"Who's trap got robbed?" He asks me.

"Yours?" I say as more if a question because I don't get why he asked it.

"Good job," he pinches my cheek earning a glare from me. "Now if I said I had somebody watchin' him, what do you think their job is?" He asks me.

"To watch him," I say in a "duh" tone with the face to match.

"And what else?" He asks me.

"Report back to you?" I ask more than tell.

"Good job!" He coo's at me like he would a small child.

"Ugh," I roll my eyes at his antics. "I'm sicka you." I mumble.

"Sure you are." He snatches my plate out of my hand and starts eating.

"Stop, Delontae!" I whine, unintentionally of course. "Gimme back my food man! It's more in the kitchen!" I groan in annoyance.

"Then gon' and make you another plate." He smiles at me before he starts to dig in. Ugh! He lucky his ass fine. I roll my eyes and start making my way to the kitchen. As I walk past him, he smacks fire from my ass. "Stop stompin' yo' damn feet lil nigga. I'm tryna watch TV." He says around the food in his mouth.

I big face him because the shit hurt, "heavy handed fucka." I continue walking to the kitchen, rubbing my sore ass as he laughs. Bitch. I call him in my head. See, I'm really not dumb. I make my way back to the living room with my new plate of food.

"Sensuous," Delontae says damn near done with his food.

"Sensuous?" I look at him weird. The fuck he talm bout?

"Yeah, since-u-was up can you get me somethin' to drink?" He makes the question sound like the word sensuous finishing the last of the food, "and put this in the sink too, please."

"Nigga you ain't my man no damn mo'." I walk past him and sit down to start on my plate. "I don't see nothin' wrong wit' yo' limbs, better make yo' way in there yaself." I tell him serious as fuck before I dig into this food. He doesn't make a move to get up, so I take a chance and look at him. He's staring at me pretty hard not saying shit.

"It's like that?" He asks.

I shrug my shoulders not caving in, "that's how you made it." I hear him laugh curtly before he picks my drink up to start chugging it. I wasn't too messed up about it because it's one of those big ass plastic cups, full of kool-aid. "Yo' ass bet not backwash either nigga." I side eye him.

He pulls the drink away from his mouth and looks me upside my head, "nigga you done had worse parts of me in yo' mouth and you talm 'bout some 'don't backwash'. Matta' fact." He sips some of the kool-aid into his mouth and grips my chin to force my mouth open. Once my mouth is open, he slowly lets the red liquid drip out of his mouth and into mine.

It taste so much better, but I'm not about to let him know I liked that nasty shit. "Why yo' nasty ass do that shit stupid!?" I exclaim after I swallow the sweet liquid. Putting my plate down, I smack him in his chest and aggressively wipe my mouth.

"You perpetratin' a fraud," he laughs out loud. "Yo' lil freak ass liked the shit."

I roll my eyes and ignore him, going to pick my food back up. Before I could, he grabs my chin and kisses me sweetly on the lips. Then he sucks my bottom lip into his mouth, causing me to moan, and him to groan. God I missed this mans mouth. I think to myself licking at his top lip. He switches my bottom lip for my tongue and I melted. I let him have his way with my mouth for a minute or two before he decides to stop. At least I thought he was stopping, he gave me four lingering pecks, me kissing back each time. Then he sucked on my bottom lip some more and I giggled. I fucking giggled like a little ass girl or something.

After a minute or two of him licking and sucking on my bottom lip that he has in his mouth, he gives me one last peck. "Tell me what you found out from, Carrie." He says leaning back into the couch.

"Really, you get me riled up and shit jus' to ask me about that nigga?" I say half frustrated.

"No, yo' lil ass got me worked up and I had to change the direction of where this was headin'."

"Whyyyy?" I really didn't mean to whine, but I couldn't help it. I guess he wasn't lyin' when he said he'll have me soundin' like the bitch I thought he called me.

"Stop poutin'." He flicks my bottom lip. "I was ready to fuck the linin' outta yo' lil ass."

"Me too nigga!" I exclaim.

"You clean?" He asks to which I pout, "and you eatin' heavy and I know how you are about the shit. So, no." I grumble obscenities under my breath, sexually frustrated now. "Tell me what you found out." He says through a chuckle.

"The only thing I found out is that he gettin' somethin' that yo' ass ain't givin' me." I said with attitude rolling my eyes for the umpteenth time.

"He was gettin' some ass?" He scrunched up his face in confusion.

"You know it ain't cute to be dumb right?" I straight-face him, copying him from earlier.

"Nigga you said some shit I ain't givin' you. I ain't givin' you no ass." He says in a "duh" tone.

"You ain't givin' me no dick dumb fucka." I roll my eyes at him. "And yo' booty too nice to be selfish, Delontae."

"Man chill." He blushes. I don't care what nobody say, I like when a super masculine ass nigga blushes. It's so damn cute and out of character, it makes me feel like I'm doing something special. "He was takin' the dick?" He asks moving the heat from him.

I let him slide. "Yeah, nigga was in a buck callin' the nigga big daddy." I laughed when I remember how bitched out JB had him. 

"I knew that nigga wanted my dick." He says making me side eye him.

"Well somebody else is fuckin' him properly, so you can get the thought out yo' head." I roll my eyes again.

"The next time you roll yo' eyes it's gon' be 'cause of this dick."

"Whatever." I refrain from rolling my eyes. "Fucka."

"You ain't roll them hoes though."

"Shut up talkin' to me, Delontae. My food gettin' cold." I start stuffing my face with my food before it gets too cold. He leans back into the couch and sticks his hand up the back of my shirt, rubbing up and down my back. It's soothing as fuck really.

I polish off my food and drink while we're in a comfortable silence watching The Dirty Third movie. I force myself to get up and take both of our dishes to the sink. I go ahead and wash them so it won't bother me later. When I return to the living room, Delontae is stripped down to his boxers and socks, watching a different movie sprawled out on my couch.

I strip down to mine after I grab a blanket from the closet by my front door. I join him on the couch and we cuddle up in a comfortable silence.

**************

I woke up in my bed alone later in the night around nine. I walk around my apartment to see if he left, and it looks as if he has. I check this annoying ass beeper that I plan on throwing out when I run out of work. It's Corey, which is no surprise to me. Of course he wants me to call him.

"Ugh," I groan in annoyance. I still call to see what he wants though. "What's up, Corey?" I let my tone reflect my disinterest.

"Aye, don't tell nobody what you saw at the house earlier. It ain't even like that."

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." I tell him trying not to laugh.

"Why did you even come over to the house?" He asks me.

I stop to think about what Delontae said earlier. I'm not trying to alarm him, so I make up a quick lie. "I was comin' over to give you some mo'."

"Well bring it now then."

"Can't, somebody ate the shit up."

"Damn! Aight, preshate you lookin' out. Call me when it' some mo'."

Won't be no mo'. "Aight, I got'chu." I hang up after that. Him getting bitched by JB is still funny to me I swear. But he got nerve to be trying to be dominating. No siree, bob.

I decide to call my cousin to check on my babies she had for me. I sound crazy and trifling as fuck, but oh well. "What's up, Bubba?" She sounds like she's smiling through the phone.

"Nothin', Boo. I was callin' to check on you and the babies."

"Chile, Bugga ass 'bout to drive me damn crazy always tryin' to help." She laughs fondly. "I think it's cute that he wants to help and likes being a big brother. But he scares me because he thinks he can do it in his own."

"Aww," I coo, "at least he's not trying to kill him."

"I know. Smutt got here about two hours ago to save me. He got the kids now and I'm relaxing. I wish I could soak in the tub but I gotta wait six damn weeks." She exhales after that.

"That six weeks finna fly by soon sis, don't worry." I reassure her. We talked on the phone for about thirty minutes, just chopping it up before we decide to end the call.

I'm bored.

I haven't been really selling this work. It should be gone by now, a nigga just don't be in the mood to be out there like that for real. I rack my brain for anything I could besides that and remember the Christmas gifts I bought. I go and grab them out of my closet and get to wrapping everything up all nice and pretty.

I'm going to drop off everybody's gifts tomorrow. On Christmas, all the individual families pretty much do their own thing. Christmas evening is when everyone gets together at my grandparents house to have dinner. It should be less interesting than Thanksgiving was, hopefully anyway.

When I'm done with everything I groan. "Might as well beat my dick 'til I fall asleep." I say to myself m, going to grab a towel and Abolene to jack off with.

This should be fun. I haven't jacked off since I was locked up.

****************

Boring chapter, I know.
But, shit's gonna hit the fan.

I call this a medium length chapter at 3,500+ words before the authors note.

Any predictions?

Random thoughts?

Again, if you see any errors, comment where so I can fix'em please.

Thanks again for voting and commenting!💜🖤💜🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 20.3K 38
BoyxBoy The quarterback and the cheerleader. Sound's like the perfect couple, doesn't it? So what happens when the heartthrob quarterback and the p...
36.7K 1.3K 37
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
145K 6.7K 35
✔️ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger. Months of searching and unsuccessfully...
5.8K 134 15
"LET ---ME ---GO" I gritted as I tried to pry off the hold he had on my throat. "Do you really want me too... " he laughed "....your dick says otherw...