My Hero Academia: Aizawa's da...

By Dissecting_Stein

This is a Bakugo x Depressed/Suicidal! O/C. This is also my first x O/C and my second story. I might change t... More

Prologue: Their Childhood
Chapter 1: (Part 1) The Incident
Chapter 2: (Part 2) The Incident (Her freedom)
Happy Halloween!! (A/N)
Chapter 3: The Meeting of Old Friends (and Some Family)
Chapter 4: Will the Torture Ever End?
Chapter 5: Training for UA High
Chapter 6: Entrance Exam
Chapter 7: UA Exam Results
Chapter 8: First Day at UA
Chapter 9: Mock Battles
Chapter 10: Unforeseen Simulation Joint
Chapter 11: USJ Attack
Chapter 12: End of USJ Attack (Also aftermath)
Chapter 13: Sports Festival
New Book (A/N)
Chapter 15: Starting Internships
A/N: Thank You!
Chapter 16: Hero Killer Stain
Chapter 17: Start of Finals
Chapter 18: Summer Starts
Chapter 19: Training Camp
Chapter 20: Familiar Scenery?
A/N: Boom Boom Boi Birthday
Chapter 21: Intro to Work Studies
Chapter 22: Interesting First Day
A/N: I got tagged
A/N: I thought this needed to exist
Drawing competition ig
Chapter 23: Gaining What Was Lost
Chapter 24: From Fun Times, to Bad Times
Chapter 25: Missing You
Chapter 26: Waking Up
Chapter 27: Hospital Visit
Chapter 28: Going Home
Abby's Birthday Oneshot
Solid Question (A/N)
Chapter 29: A Concert?
Chapter 30: School Festival

Chapter 14: Codenames for Upcoming Heroes

584 23 9
By Dissecting_Stein

Warning: This chapter contains foul language.

Abby's POV

The battle was starting. Bakugo's fight against Uraraka. I wanted both to win, but I knew one had to lose. From what I could tell, Uraraka wasn't much of a fighter, and this is bad considering that she's going against someone who loves to fight and would do it all day if he could. I was scared and as I stood next to a wall that blocked us from 1-B I watched as Bakugo and Uraraka entered the arena. I knew Bakugo would win, he was way too confident that he would, but I was only watching because I not only promised Bakugo I would, but because I want to see how close Uraraka gets to beating him.

The match started and I practically froze in my spot, Uraraka charged Bakugo and he counterattacked as soon as she was close enough. I knew her plan and I knew it well. She was going to use her quirk and float him out of bounds. It was smart, but Bakugo wasn't the kind of person that would let that happen easily. The fight went on like that for a long time and I was confused for a bit and looked up a little to look at my dad. I then knew exactly what she was doing, and she was doing good. She wanted him to counterattack for her own advantage. Damn I never noticed how clueless I was until it slapped me in the face.

I acted like I didn't know what was going on and was slowly getting pissed because people were yelling at Bakugo because he was attacking a girl without mercy. Some looked away from the fight and said nothing which made me cool off a bit, but eventually I wanted to scream my head off because the entire crowd, and some of the teachers, got in on it. I was about to say something, but dad beat me to it and told the person who started it, who was a hero, to hang up his cape and quit being a hero. I don't think I have been so proud to be his daughter.

Uraraka released the rocks that she had been floating down on Bakugo and went to attack. Bakugo only lifted his hand and used a giant explosion to get all of them. My arm suddenly tensed up and I fell to the ground, trying not to show I was in pain. I didn't know what the hell was going on, but I could notice that the same arm that hurts on me looks like is clenching and unclenching, as if it hurt.

Shortly after, Uraraka passed out from over-exertion meaning Bakugo won. I was happy for him, but I wanted to know what that pain, that has faded away, was and what caused it. A while later Bakugo took a seat in his spot while some people talked to him about his match. I hardly noticed his presence do to me thinking about all the pain that I went through.

I don't know how long I've been here. It feels like forever. Some men arrived and dragged me into a room that was complete stone. I didn't know the room and the walls were filled with what looked like torture devices. I was shoved into the room and heard the door lock behind me. I was about to scream out of fear from this room when I suddenly heard a chuckle that made me want to die. "Well, I guess we should get started, shall we?" I tensed up immediately and didn't move muscle. The man walked over to me and dragged me by my shirt and touched it with five fingers causing my shirt to disintegrate. He didn't care and grabbed me roughly and chained me to the ceiling so that the sadistic freak could see me from all angles. Then he grabbed a whip and started hitting me, not giving any chance to calm down. After a few minutes I was in tears, and he stopped. I was going to sigh of relief but then I noticed that he was getting a bag and some water. He put the beg on my head and dumped the water onto the bag. I couldn't breathe. I was going to die. He grabbed the whip and started hitting me again harder and I knew I was bleeding badly.

I was being shook and I instinctively flinched away from the person. I looked and saw that it was Bakugo. "Your fight is going to start soon." I nodded and went to calm myself near the arena. I hadn't calmed my nerves, but I could at least think about what I was doing. When I fought, I barely won because the person I went against was strong. I don't really pay any attention to the other fights and barely noticed that Todoroki was using his fire making it extremely hot. Wait... What? I looked into the arena and sure enough, Todoroki was using his fire. His dad was happy, but I knew that there was a reason behind what he was doing. When I first met Todoroki, I knew he didn't like his dad and it was obvious. He told me that he would never use his dad's fire and here we are.

I watched the rest of the fight, which completely destroyed the grounds and Todoroki won. I didn't pay much mind to anything throughout all the fights I could barely tell when it was my turn to fight, and I would try hard to cheer on Bakugo. I just feel off. I haven't had two flashbacks of that place in one day. Before I realized it, the battles were almost over. Only two fights were happening, and I was in one and Bakugo was in the other one. To be honest, the person I had to fight wasn't strong and the fight ended quickly. I literally grew wings, flapped them once, just enough to cause wind to blow, and that guy was out of bounds. Sad really. I would've thought he was strong because he was in the semi-finals.

I was waiting for the fighting to start, but I could hardly concentrate. I only caught bits and pieces of it. I can only really remember the end when Bakugo was freaking out because of how he won because Todoroki didn't use his fire. Now it's me and him. I will be fighting Bakugo, just like we both wanted. I went to the waiting room and sat down on the table. I secured my hat and laid down on the table to relax a bit. I may or may not have taken a quick nap. But I still woke up on time and made it out to the arena.

Mic introduced us and I was getting a bit hyped up. When we were told to begin, I immediately saw Bakugo come at me, still angry about his fight with Todoroki. Instead of countering his attack, I dodged him and transformed into a wolf. I saw the look of awe on plenty of people's faces. Bakugo went to attack again, but I suddenly had a spasm that was so painful, we both collapsed to the ground, him groaning in pain and me whimpering. "What... The... Hell." I could tell it took a lot of strength just for him to get the words out. There was nothing I could do except try and stop the pain. I don't know where I should start. It hurt everywhere and it was extremely powerful. I stood on my paws and limped over to Bakugo. I collapsed right next to him and felt immobile.

We sat there for a minute, and I felt extremely better. Both of us could move again and started fighting as if nothing happened. Bakugo never realized how powerful I was, nobody did. Today would be the day that they know how strong my power really is. We kept going at it, attacking and then countering. So on and so forth. There was one attack Bakugo used on me and I couldn't stop it. I had nowhere to go. When he was basically on top of me, I switched our position, so I was on top of him. Everything after that was a blur and I only remember sinking my teeth into the base of the neck where it connects with the shoulder.

I don't know what happened but we both passed out and they decided to leave it as a draw. Both of us got first place. I didn't hear about what happened until the award ceremony where I stood with Bakugo who was chained up. I had changed human and thanks to my beanie, which was given to me by my brother, I got fresh new clothes. I felt ashamed about Bakugo, but I didn't really care about what most thought of me. All Might was handing out the medals that they give and hugged everyone after they got their medals. He got to Bakugo and me and tried putting it on Bakugo, but he freaked out and the medal is now hanging from Bakugo's mouth. All Might hugged me and told me what a good job I did but all I really wanted was to talk to mom. I want to know what I did to Bakugo. I bit him and now there is a bite mark there. I noticed it on my dad's neck, but I never knew what it was.

After the award ceremony, we went to class and listen to my dad tell us how we all did good and stuff like that. We were told that we had the next two days off of work and when we got back, we would choose an agency to do internships with. We were dismissed and I stayed back waiting for dad so we could walk home together. "Ready to go, Abby?" I looked up at my dad. I hadn't even noticed that he had packed his stuff up and was ready to go. I nodded my head and got up so we could leave. We decided to walk, and it took a lot of walking before we got to our street. "Last one home has to do the dishes!" Dad and I always had an argument about who would do the dishes. Mom made food and then one of us had to do the dishes. Do every day we have a competition to see who will do the dishes. We ran and it was used to tell where we were. I got home and into the house first. I went slower than normal so dad could keep up with me. He did the dishes that night while mom and I had a little chat.

"So, what was it you wanted to talk about, hon? I don't think there has ever been a time where you talk to me first. You normally ask your dad." It was true, I always asked dad because I felt like we had so much in common with each other. "This is different mom, it's about my quirk." She rose her brow at me, curiosity getting the better of her. "How so? Have you found your mate? Is that what this is about?" I nodded my head and explained what happened to me when I met him and whatever it was that happened during Bakugo's and my fight. "Sounds to me like you've indeed found your mate. Sounds like you even marked him." Mom pulled me into a tight hug and told me how proud she was. I pushed her back and asked what it meant to mark someone. "Well after you find your mate you want to make sure that they are yours and only yours. It basically is a way of telling other people that that person is yours and only yours. They can't even cheat on you because the mate bind that you get when you first look into their eyes grows stronger. It will be at its strongest after you've had sex. That's because that is how the mating process is finished. It's hard to go back after they've been marked, but it's impossible to go back after the sex has happened." Since my mom is an 18+ hero, she has no filter whatsoever.

I decided to go to sleep and think over what that means and when we went back to school, mom came with us instead of going to her agency. We got to school earlier than most students, so I went to my desk and just took a nap until someone worth talking to came in. I woke up when dad walked in, and he had no bandages on. He told us that today we were picking codenames for when we go to our internships.

Dad put on the board everybody who got offers. I got a bunch, the highest with about 5,000 offers. It felt kinda weird but oh well. I already knew who I was going to go for with my internship. Dad was talking about our hero names and how we should take them seriously. Midnight walked in interrupting him with my mother following behind. "Mom!? What are you doing here?" She looked over to me and giggled. "I came to school with you remember." I rolled my eyes at her smart-ass comment. "I meant in this class but whatever. I'm assuming your here to approve our codenames. The same probably goes for Midnight." They both nodded. They are like one in the same I swear.

Most were thinking of codenames already, but I knew what I was going to use for mine. It was on the necklace I wear when Ashy isn't on there. I put The Shape Shifting Hero: She-Wolf on the board and waited to go up. When I went up there and showed my name, Midnight, mom, and dad all gasped at the name and Midnight who was almost in tears nodded her head. "I think it's perfect." The adults walked over to me and hugged me, making me embarrassed because my class was watching.

"Hun why don't you explain why you want that to be your hero name so everyone else understands." I nodded my head and took a deep breath. "When I was a kid, I had an older brother and sister that were twins. We would always mess around with each other and had nicknames. They both gave me the nickname She-Wolf because they thought that it was cute at the time. A few years after they gave me the nickname, they disappeared, and nobody has seen or heard from them since."

I sat down and we continued going through the people's codenames. When those were finished, we were handed a list of people who we could go to an agency for. I looked for the one I wanted to go to and filled out the form. I went to the teachers' lounge and gave it to dad. He quickly looked over the application and smiled at me, clearly proud with my choices. I went back to class and people were talking about who they were going to an agency for. They asked me but I didn't want people knowing who I was going with. I looked over at Bakugo who was clearly upset. I sat on the floor and put my head in his lap. It got his attention because he looked down at me. "Can we walk together after school? You and I need to talk about something." He nodded his head, and I went to leave and saw All Might at the door in a weird position. He asked for Midoriya and me to go with him and we both followed him. It was mainly about Midoriya. He got an offer but who it was that made me happy. His name is Gran Torino. I started jumping up and down excited to hear about him. I only saw him a couple of times, but he was my favorite person to hang out with that we were basically related to. After hearing all of what my uncle wanted to say, I left in search of Bakugo.

I finally found him at the front of the school, glaring at the ground. I skipped up to Bakugo so that I was in his sight. "Finally." I grabbed Bakugo's hand and started walking. When we got to the park, I stopped at a tree and climbed up it slightly, so nobody would eavesdrop. Bakugo followed me up the tree. "Are you going to tell me what you wanted to talk about or are you just going to mess around some more?" I was silent for a bit longer, trying to word what I wanted to say.

I noticed Bakugo about to climb down the tree out of the corner of my eye and panicked. I grabbed his shirt and smashed my lips on his. I could tell he was shocked, even though my eyes we're shut, but I felt him relax as he put his arms around me. I felt him take control of the kiss as he bit my lip, causing me to slightly moan, allowing him to shove his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance, which Bakugo won. I put every emotion that I felt for him into that kiss, worry that I'll lost him, caring for him no matter what, and an emotion I can only describe as love. When we pulled away from the kiss, I laid my head on his lap. He put his hand on my head and pet my hair gently. I heard him laugh slightly, causing me to look up at him. "You didn't really want to talk, did you?" I sighed and sat up, Bakugo still having his hand in my hair. "I did, I just sort of panicked when I saw you leaving." I began explaining what my mom told me about mates and how he was mine. I answered questions I knew the answer to, and if I didn't, I told him I would ask my mom about it.

When he left, he kissed my cheek, and we went our separate ways. I went straight home and began packing for our upcoming internships.

_____________________________________________________________________

I was bored all day so here is another chapter!

Hope you enjoyed it. If you did, please leave a vote. If not, please leave a comment telling me what I could do to make it better.

Edit: Someone pointed out that I hadn't added Bakugo and Abby walking home together, and I didn't remember what I wanted so that's what the fluff peace at the end was about...

Thank you kikirumours

Bye!

-Dissecting_Stein

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4K 25
Welcome to my first story! Read if you want! Probably a lot of mistakes!This is a no quirks au, so UA is a normal school. Izuku Midoriya was a huge n...
6.6K 193 47
Hazaezal Jones is a complicated individual with an even more complicated quirk. After causing a major accident at her last school and spending months...
96.1K 3.4K 33
Izuku Midoriya was bullied and looked upon as a waste of space for the majority of his life. It only got worse when everyone found out that he was qu...
3.1K 159 2
Basically, It's another story about Aizawa finding out about the bullying problems Midoriya has had/ is having. Also includes Present Mic and All Mig...