right there || ashannie

De leblancxo

ashannie โ†  โyou're so different no one compares and if you never change i'm gonna stay right there i'll alwa... Mai multe

๐“ญ ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ ๐“ฌ ๐“ป ๐“ฒ ๐“น ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ ๐“ธ ๐“ท
๐“ธ ๐“ท ๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ ๐”€ ๐“ธ
๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ ๐“ป ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ
๐“ฏ ๐“ธ ๐“พ ๐“ป
๐“ฏ ๐“ฒ ๐“ฟ ๐“ฎ
๐“ผ ๐“ฒ ๐”
๐“ผ ๐“ฎ ๐“ฟ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท
๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ ๐“ฐ ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ
๐“ท ๐“ฒ ๐“ท ๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท
๐“ฎ ๐“ต ๐“ฎ ๐“ฟ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท
๐“ฝ ๐”€ ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ฟ ๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ ๐“ฒ ๐“ป ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท
๐“ฏ ๐“ธ ๐“พ ๐“ป ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท
๐“ผ ๐“ฒ ๐” ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท ๐“ท
๐“ผ ๐“ฎ ๐“ฟ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท
๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ ๐“ฐ ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท
๐“ท ๐“ฒ ๐“ท ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท
๐“ฝ ๐”€ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท ๐“ฝ ๐”‚
๐“ฝ ๐”€ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท ๐“ฝ ๐”‚ - ๐“ธ ๐“ท ๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ ๐”€ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท ๐“ฝ ๐”‚ - ๐“ฝ ๐”€ ๐“ธ
๐“ฝ ๐”€ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท ๐“ฝ ๐”‚ - ๐“ฏ ๐“ธ ๐“พ ๐“ป
๐“ฝ ๐”€ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท ๐“ฝ ๐”‚ - ๐“ฏ ๐“ฒ ๐“ฟ ๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ ๐”€ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท ๐“ฝ ๐”‚ - ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ ๐”
๐“ฝ ๐”€ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท ๐“ฝ ๐”‚ - ๐“ผ ๐“ฎ ๐“ฟ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท
๐“ฝ ๐”€ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท ๐“ฝ ๐”‚ - ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ ๐“ฐ ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ
๐“ฝ ๐”€ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท ๐“ฝ ๐”‚ - ๐“ท ๐“ฒ ๐“ท ๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ ๐“ฒ ๐“ป ๐“ฝ ๐”‚
the last chapter

๐“ฝ ๐”€ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท ๐“ฝ ๐”‚ - ๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ ๐“ป ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ

1.1K 29 31
De leblancxo

||annie||

we got home, and i saw hayden in the kitchen cleaning the sheets.
"we're home with food!" i yelled, i then heard a herd of people coming down from upstairs.
"looks like you got stuck with cleaning duty huh hay?" i asked.
"every fucking time" hayden huffed. i laughed, and went upstairs to give lilia her tampons.
"knock knock!" i said, and opened the door. there was lilia on the toilet, and anna on the floor.
"about time" lilia said. now it's her mad phase. her pms goes from : sad lils, mad lils, happy lils, then loving lils. loving lils is my favorite.
"you welcome by the way...oh and  i guess we took forever because asher asked me out!" i jumped up and down.
"no way!" anna smiled, along with lilia.
now, introducing happy lils.
"spilllll" anna squealed.
"let's just say we're spending the whole day together tomorrow." i smirked.

"okay, so about the concert tonight...are we going with kenzie and lauren?" lilia asked, as we all came out of the bathroom.
"no, i texted lauren this morning, and she said she's only going, not mackenzie. which won't be bad, lauren's nice, right?" i asked anna, because she's the closest to lauren.
"yea, she's super sweet. and i'll ask her about all that kenzie drama shit. but let's not talk about her. tonight, we're gonna have the time of our lives!"

||kenzie||

so, tonight's the concert. i told annie and the rest of her "friends" that i bought tickets, and that the seats were right next to them, but i really didn't. i knew that lauren would "spill" the beans at annie's party, we knew two weeks in advance to her party, the same day we "bought" the tickets matter of fact. so, we had enough time to figure out something to make everyone think that me and lauren hate eachother. so, when they're at the concert, i'll have time to initiate part 2 of our plan.
so, since tonight lauren's going, this will give me time to go and find dirt on her. i found out her dads going to be in town today, and when annie's at the concert, i'm going to go to her house, and ask her dad if i can look around because "i forgot my phone" last night. if you ask me, this is a perfect plan.

liked by asherangel, annieleblanc, and 590 others
liliabuckingham pre-concert jam session
view all 401 comments
laurenorlando lol i'm omw to the concert!! see u three cuties there!
annieleblanc @laurenorlando seee uuuu thereee🤪
haydensummerall why are u in my shirt?

liked by annieleblanc, johnnyorlando, and 491 others
laurenorlando concert = perfection
view all 400 comments
annacathcart AWE
johnnyorlando beautiful girls...oh and there's my sister hAHahA
laurenorlando @johnnyorlando fuck off

liked by carsonluders, laurenorlando, and 600 others
annacathcart tonight was amazing🤍✨
view all 302 comments
annieleblanc heheh there's me✌🏼
carsonluders why wasn't i invited? 😪
haydensummerall @carsonluders same...i feel hurt...#thesensitivesouliscrying ✌🏼😪

liked by asherangel, haydensummerall, and 608 others
annieleblanc i saw my husband today up close, my life is complete
view all 459 comments
asherangel b-but i wasn't there last night...so how did thay happen? 
annieleblanc @asherangel omg stoppp☺️😂✨
haydensummerall you better have gotten me a shirt or imma have to throw hands with a bi-beautiful girl
annieleblanc @haydensummerall shut up dumbass and yes of course i did
haydensummerall *screams in shawn mendez*

||kenzie||

it's 7, and lauren just texted me they arrived at the concert. i knew where her house was, we had just been there the night before. i parked my car, and put my phone in my bra, i'm going to her house because i "forgot" my phone, so i'll go in her room, snoop around, find the dirt i need, and that's when i say i have found my phone.
i knocked on annie leblancs door, and a older man opened the door.
"mr.leblanc?" i asked. he shook his head yes, and smiled.
"hi, i'm mackenzie. i was here last night for annie's birthday party, and left my phone here. can i check upstairs for it?" i asked, mr.leblanc opened the door a little more. "hello mackenzie, your welcome to go upstairs and look. or where ever you think you may have misplaced it. would you like me to call annie and tell her your here?" he asked.
"no sir, i'll text her when i find my phone. i actually called her on my sisters phone a little while ago to tell her i'm stopping by." i smiled, that was not the truth...ovbi...but if he calls her i'm dead.
"okay, i'll be in my office if you need anything."

i went up to her room, and looked around. i saw pictures of hayden, lilia, anna, carson, greg, and asher. along with an older woman who looks like her mom, and a younger girl who looks like her sister. her bed was naked, no sheets, just a blue fuzzy blanket folded on top of it. weird.
i saw glasses on her counter, okay. she wears glasses. didn't know that. i looked in her closest, and saw she had a box, with the name "juliana" written on it.

who's juliana? is that her sister? aunt? maybe mom?

i opened it, and found notes, pictures, oh! and a diary. perfect!
i saw that one of the notes was made out to "juliana 'annie' leblanc."
ooohh. her name is juliana. okay.
i took the ripped, crumpled note, and put it in my bra. i then took my phone out to fit what looks to be a picture of annie...bald.

she had cancer?

i took the picture, along with the diary and key.

i've found what i needed.

i stuffed the diary in my hoodie, and was on my way. i walked down the stairs, to see mr.leblanc reading the newspaper.
"i found it. thank you mr.leblanc, i just called annie to thank her for keeping it on her nightstand for me" i fake smiled. i said the last part so that he won't bring it up to annie that i was here.
"i'm glad you found it. have a good day mackenzie."

i made it in my car, and drove to the nearest mcdonald's. i was going to drive to the nearest chic-fl-a but they never have parking. i opened the letter, with the words 'juliana 'annie' leblanc'

Dear, Juliana
from our whole family, we want to sincerely apologize to you about what has happened to you in the last four months. we would've never imagined our son to do such a horrendous thing. he took something from you that no one can ever give you back. he took your innocence. your trust. your safety. with every day we hope you heal, and become stronger. again, we are truly, and deeply sorry,
The Mason family.
dated : 3/14/16

mason family?
who took her innocence? her trust? her safety?
who did a horrendous thing?
what was this? who were the masons?
it said 2016, so annie was...13? right?
i opened up my phone, and typed in "Mason Family, Attaway California"
i read, and read, and read.
tears built up in my eyes.
oh my god.
w-what?

AUTHORS NOTE

i hope y'all enjoyed !! oh, and happy new year , it's 2020 omg. i'll try to posting tmrw...but i'm working on a new book, a johayden fanfic. it's out now, if u could, go a read it? i'm trying to make it descent.
anywaysss, yesterday i cut my hair to my shoulders (it was to below my waist) and i love ittt. it feels so healthy.
lol, okay but do y'all have any new yrs revolutions? mine is to cut the fake ppl outta my life. okay, that's all for now😂
xoxo

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
A Year With Mr. Arrogant (2011) De Nara Wynn

Ficศ›iune adolescenศ›i

7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
706K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
74.2K 2.3K 28
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...