Saving Grace

Galing kay ShipersAnonymous

Sometimes life breaks you to the point where you seem beyond saving. Sometimes you break more of yourself tha... Higit pa

Meeting of Crossroads
Dejá Vu
Fate and Second Chances
The Tragedy of Max
Helen's Worst Nightmare
And so they're falling...
Skip a beat
Mother
Donor 389
Heart to Heart
Revelations
Father

Author's Note

679 16 2
Galing kay ShipersAnonymous

Finally!

Trust me this one has been a loooooooonnnnnggggg time coming 😂

I've been a Sharpwin shipper pretty much from the day I started watching the show and the ideas have been bubbling in my head for a while, but with West-Allen (The Flash) and Anaaron (Grown-ish) it's been hard to pencil them down.

I did a short one shot a while back (it has not been published as yet, still deciding whether or not I want it to see the light of day) but besides that this fic has been the only other opportunity I've had to show this ship some love.

Now, you'll notice pretty early on that this doesn't exactly follow the show's plot line. Max and Helen meet in an alternate setting and are both going through slightly different situations in life.

Still I hope you enjoy it! To those of you who know me from my previous works, welcome back! Always a pleasure to have you aboard the S. S. ShipersAnonymous (😂😂😂yall really gotta stop me from making these corny sailing jokes sometime soon).

And to our virgin voyagers welcome aboard! Make yourself comfortable and enjoy the ride! I like to know that our passengers are having fun and prefer to be notified (as politely as possible ofcourse) when they're getting a little fic-sick so please don't hesitate to star, comment or splash into my dms!

OK Imma swim away now before this gets anymore embarrassing 😂❤️

Ship-ya-later alligators and HAVE FUN!

XOXO

A. J. 😘

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24.8K 1.5K 61
Claire lost everything in a tragic accident, including herself. When a chance for real love walks into her life, can she find a way back to herself...
63 6 23
There is always a point in life where everything goes downhill and all efforts seem to be going down the drain. There is always that moment where eve...
296K 9.9K 18
What happens when you your life doesn't turn out how you planned? What happens when you run into the man you thought you were meant to marry? MATURE...
148K 7K 40
Sometimes life puts you through the toughest shit, it might just crush your heart. But right around the corner? Maybe something that will shift your...