RICCHVIBES

By totallynotslim

❝ SHE WANT A RICCH NIGGA, SO SHE CHOSE US. ❞ More

RICCHVIBES.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY.
TWENTY-ONE.
TWENTY-TWO.
TWENTY-THREE.
TWENTY-FOUR.
TWENTY-FIVE.
TWENTY-SIX.
TWENTY-SEVEN.
TWENTY-EIGHT.
TWENTY-NINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTY-ONE.
THIRTY-TWO.
THIRTY-THREE.
THIRTY-FOUR.
THIRTY-FIVE.
THIRTY-SIX.
THIRTY-SEVEN.
THIRTY-EIGHT.
THIRTY-NINE.
FOURTY.
FOURTY-ONE.
FOURTY-TWO.
😊

zyir + arondae.

67.9K 2.5K 2.1K
By totallynotslim

(excuse all mistakes.)

#4theculture.🌚

Compton, California.

Zyir Monae Parker | Zaza

"Hurry up and get the hell out my car! I gotta go to work!" Daddy rushed Nay, Lady, Daja, and I.

"If you call standing on a corner work.. count me in!" Nay exclaimed with a big smile on her face.

"Girl getcho ass out my car." He bust out laughing, throwing a balled up napkin at her. Daddy could never be firm with us. He was always the fun parent.

"Bye Daddy. Love you." Lady chuckled, getting out the front seat.

"Ight ugly."

I was waiting on Daja to slide out when he called out to me.

"Ion get no love princess?" He looked at me. He was only talking to me cause he knew he had upset me. He ate my double stuffed Oreos when I specifically said they were mine and I didn't want anyone to touch them.

"See you later." I mumbled before getting out.

"See you later my babies! Have a good day at school! Go be smart and shit!" He yelled out the window.

"He is soooo ghetto." Lady pulled her hood down further on her head.

"Bye Dad!" Daja was just as loud as him.

"Girl come on." Nay dragged her hand.

A mean mug found itself on my face like it was second nature. I had what people called a resting bitch face.

"I'm finna go get breakfast." Lady looked at us.

"Bye bitch, the fuck." I fake mugged her.

"Okay hoe cause you ain't gotta do all that." She bust out laughing before walking away.

"We finna go too." Nay and Daja looked at me.

"Okay." I nodded. I hated school food so I wouldn't be eating that shit.

"Nay you know Jah'Kiing said he was gonna leave his girlfriend for you?" I heard Daja say as they walked away.

"Ion give a damn. Ion want his ass." I shook my head at Nay's response. I wasn't surprised though. My lil sister always had a nigga. And he was never her nigga. The bitch was just a pimp.

Lady didn't talk to nobody. I was starting to think the bitch was gay.

Me on the other hand? I wanted something real. I didn't have time for nobody to be on childish ass games. If I was gonna settle down with you, I wanted to last years. Whether we were in highschool or not. It was possible.

A group of bitches stood around, staring me down as I walked past. See I knew none of them bitches liked me. Ian give not one fuck though, looking at all of them individually, making sure to keep eye contact.

Ain't nan bitch put fear in my heart.

"KB! Get out that damn girl face before I tell Amiah!" Some boy called out to a brownskin boy.

"Kris you such a damn snitch." Los laughed. I only knew him because of Chocolate.

"BAE!" I rolled my eyes when I heard Arondae's loud voice.

"I am not your damn girlfriend." I shook my head and chuckled when he came over to me, draping his arm over my shoulder.

Bitches started mugging me, looking and shit. You know how you know when bitches talking bout you? They be whispering and looking yo way. Like bitch speak the fuck up.

"Man you could be. You playing."

"Who playing? I'm dead ass serious." I shook my head.

"Hey DaeDae? You selling?" Some girl came up, smiling all in his face.

"Naw ion got nothing on me." He shook his head. "Sorry love."

She looked at me and I waved sarcastically causing her to jerk her head back and walk away. I don't care cause what the fuck was she looking and not saying nothing for?

DaeDae only laughed. "You something else boa."

"And you too friendly." I rolled my eyes at him.

"How I'm friendly? She hungry, she looking for somebody who selling." He laughed. He sold snacks and everybody always came to him because all his shit was a dollar. These motherfuckers be charging 1.50 for a Gatorade.

"SoRrY lOvE." I mocked before we both bust out laughing. "You did not have to add that."

"Man watch out, ian friendly. People just know me. They love me. What, you jealous?"

"Jealous for what?" I jerked my head back.

"Cause people can't stand yo lil mean ass."

"I don't give a fuck they don't like me. None of them bitches don't wanna fight me." I bust out laughing. "Fuck them people."

"Perioddd." He dragged making me push him.

"Move." We laughed.

"So you don't want me foreal?" He straight faced me.

"Foreal." I nodded as we neared the spot where him and all his friends usually stood.

"Mannnn." He smacked his lips, smiling. "Why not?"

"Didn't I just answer this question yesterday?" Arondae damn near asked me the same question everyday : Why didn't I want him.

"Yeah but I thought yesterday you was missing some braincells. Today you woke up with some new ones. I thought it would change." He explained.

"Cuh!" Los bust out laughing. "Never did you just say that shit."

"Aye y'all gotta respect him for this determination. Nigga been wanting her since the first day of school." Kris added.

I looked over at him because I never knew that. He just started coming in my face as of last week.

He looked away, blushing. He was lightskin as hell so that red was creeping up on his cheeks quick.

I stayed quiet, just thinking.

You know when a nigga tryna talk to you, and a part of you wants to talk to him, you just scared because you don't wanna get your time wasted?

So now you having a battle with yourself on whether or not you should talk to him or not.

Worst shit in the world, I don't care.

"Aye y'all the security guard was searching me and I farted." Marv came over to us breathing hard as hell. He was in my 1st period class and he was always laughing.

"You nasty as fuck." KB mugged him.

"I couldn't hold it cuh it was one of them farts that make yo stomach bubble."

The bell rung and DaeDae pulled me away from them. "Come on, lemme walk you to class."

I didn't say much, the two of us just walking in silence. But I was the type that if I wanted to know something, I was gonna ask. Ain't no holding my tongue round here.

"If you been wanting me since the first day, why you ain't been say something?"

"Cause you mean as hell. I thought you was gone dub me. Which you did."

"If I dubbed you why you still tryna talk to me?" I asked. I got a bad habit of thinking everybody got bad intentions.

"Cause I'm on yo trail girl. I see some I like, imma say something cause closed mouths don't get fed."

I shook my head, blushing. "Ion know why you want me. Ion bring shit but headaches and hard time."

"I want it allllll! Hannit hea!" He exclaimed.

"Boy move you annoyinggggg." I dragged, pushing him.

"I'm annoying with all them extra g's? Oh yeah im there forsure cuh!" He nodded.

I'd laughing and blushing nonstop since I been with him and I loved every minute of it.

I was a big fronter though so he would never know that.

"I can get a hug?" We had made it to my class and he was now standing in front of me.

"Naw, you can get some dap." I held my hand out.

"You such a nigga." He dapped me up anyways, but he stared at me not letting my hand go.

"What?" I shifted my eyesight tryna figure out why he was looking at me in my eyes like that.

"Imma leave you alone foreal foreal. But you gotta answer this question truthfully and correctly."

"Okay." I nodded.

"Do you want me?"

"No."

"In fucking correct."

I bust out laughing, throwing my head back. "You are a jokeeee. Who raised you boy?"

He smacked his lips. "Mannnn."

The second bell rung letting us know we only had a couple of more minutes before we were tardy.

"Get to class Arondae. You're gonna be late."

He shook his head and chuckled, all while letting my hand go and backing away. "You playing games Zyir."

"I don't play games sir." I spoke matter of factly.

"That's alright, keep on bullshitting. Imma make you my wife one day girl!" He hollered causing people to look over my way as he walked backwards.

little did i know, talking to him was the best thing that ever happened to me.

_______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 10.1K 27
Rewriting this story because I kinda hate it Probably slow updates will contain "mature" language mentions of depression, SA Mostly follows the sh...
346K 13.3K 57
"Girl, I don't fuck with studs I like my big booty bitches to go wit my money" I exclaimed "But you tryna fuck with Ari tho " Dom raised her eyebrow...
1.6K 78 8
!!!!!! I CHOOSE YOU SEQUELLLLLL 🩷. Read if you want, ENJOY🩷
5.4K 115 21
I choose this life but ma heart choose you.........