D&S

Failia_Baighaan

He always shows his dominance and she always obeys him. And the terror he evoked within her can never be eras... Еще

Author's Note
Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter # 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Last Chapter
Book 2- Blissfully Ignorant
Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter # 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 38
Chapter # 39
Chapter # 40
Chapter # 41
Last Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter # 15

19.8K 464 120
Failia_Baighaan

I felt so heartbroken. I felt like I was betrayed. The first time in my life I loved someone and that's what happened to me. Just what sin have I committed that life is punishing me like this? Is it my fault that I love him dearly? That I want to be loved by him. Am I nothing but a burden?

It stabs my heart to remember all the agony I have felt. Is that why he is hating me that much; to cancel the marriage. To free himself from this cursed marriage.

I looked at him. His eyes are fixed on the road. This is what he always wanted. What he is trying to achieve in all these past 10 months. His eyes are still the same. Cold.

"You should have told me that our marriage is a contract. I would have left you on the very first day. Heck, I didn't even agree to marry you." I said, glaring at him. He grit his teeth as we stopped at the red signal. He lowered his head and whispered in a croaked voice,

"I am sorry." I chuckled dryly when I heard it. I looked at him in seething and said enraged, "Your sorry cannot compensate for the tears I shed or what you did to my hands. It cannot fix anything." He didn't raise his head and remained like this, listening.

"I'm so sorry."

"I hate myself for marrying you, for loving you. Thank you for breaking my already broken heart." I pressed my teeth against themselves, hiding my pain. This all is just a contract to him in the first place,

He dropped me at home and I said before leaving,

"I'll send you the divorce papers."

I entered, mother and father came to me and looked at my bags and asked with a concerned look,

"What happened Ester!?" My eyes that are fixed on the floor met my mother's worried eyes.

"I can't live with him!" I declared, closing my arms at my chest and looking away.

"Tell us, what happened?" Mother asked. My pain is far from their comprehension.

"I just can't live with him.." I broke into sobs, hugging my mother..I cried enough to dry my eyes out. Father looked extremely angry. He was about to leave but I stopped him.

"Please don't.."Seeing My crying mess from father stopped.

I wiped my eyes and went to my room.

I fall in the bed as a tear release itself.

It's the same room in which I dream of becoming Mrs Corte. The dream of living a hellish nightmare.

He never loved me. This is all nothing but a contract to him. My worth is still the same in his eyes. Ever since we have met I have had nothing but contempt for him. That's why I am an eyesore to him. I turned and bit my lips to muffle my cries.

I loved him so much. That's how he returned my love? How I die every day just for his love. How I bear his terrors in the hope that these terrors will be replaced by his affection.That his arms will be wrapped around me protectively. He broke me. He shattered me to pieces. He betrayed me without even loving me... He shattered me completely.

1 Week Later:-

It's been a week. Mother and Father asked me about the reason but I wasn't able to tell them. They understand that I can't tell them and don't force me. Mother tried to talk me out but, no avail. I can't bound him into forced marriage. This is nothing but a contract in his eyes.

My broken form walks down the stairs as everyone is waiting in the Living Room. I entered and saw Mother and Father. Mr and Mrs Corte gave me an apologetic look.

"Are you sure about this?"Mrs Corte asked. I nodded.

"I need to talk to Ester alone," Desmond announced. I was startled when I heard his voice. Everyone nodded and left. I practically begged them not to go in my heart.

He looked at me. His eyes are still the same. Cold and Dominant. I looked away. He walked closer but my eyes remained on the carpet. My heart began to race by each step he took closer. I let out a soft voice of shock when Desmond held my back and pulled me close to him. His one hand held my waist while his other hand caressed my cheek. I pressed my cold fingers against themselves. My gaze is fixed on his chest. I can't look at his eyes. They never failed to terrorized me. His hand moved from my cheek to my lips. He brushes his thumb against my lips.

"Your lips are dry.."He spoke in a low tone. He tugged a strand of my hair behind my ears as he leans in and whispered,

"Shall I kiss them?" I felt his smirk as he spoke these words. I pushed myself away from him as he taunted me,

"What happened? Isn't that what you have always wanted?"

"I never wanted it." I said firmly, not meeting his gaze. His eyes flicker with an inexplicable look. His supreme presence doesn't even shed a single sign of remorse.

Silence fell upon the room. After a few moments, he sat on the chair and put his one leg over the other. His whole being is filled with dominance as usual. He motioned me to get him the divorce papers. I gave the divorce papers to him. He took the papers and signed them without hesitation. I take the papers and put them on the table. I stare at them for a while. My hands were cold as ice.

"I haven't got all day.."He mocked. I wiped my tears. What's the point of a loveless marriage? A marriage in which the other person doesn't even respect you.

I took a deep breath and sighed the papers with my shaky hands. He stood up as my body froze in fear. He snatched the papers away from me and walked toward the fireplace. I looked at him. I wish I could tell him how much I love him. How much he meant to me. But, in the end, even if he knew, he didn't care.

What he did next is unexpected,

He threw the papers in the fire.

My eyes widened. I quickly ran toward the fire to take the papers out but he held my wrist tightly. My scared form tried to get away from his grip. He pulled me close and looked at me with anger,

"Do you think that you can leave me that easily?.."He hissed. My body shivered. "Let me go!" I scowled, trying to get away from him. He let go of me as he took rapid steps towards me. His eyes show a burning passion. His eyes show that I belong to him. Looking at his eyes breaks my tranquility. I squeaked when My back hit the wall. He pinned my hands with his with much force. He is the same cold and ruthless Desmond. His whole being is showing the authority he held over me.

"Listen up Ester la Corte, you bear my name and you can't even do a single thing unless I want to"He growled. My whole body began to tremble in fear. His terror is consuming my petite form. His terror that was slumbering in my frightened being woke up. My whole body began to tremble. Even today he shows his superiority.

"Why?..you'll be freed.."I whispered. I looked down as tears brimmed in my eyes. Why is he doing this? He will be freed. I'll be freed. He let go of me and backed away. I sniffed. In a split second, He held my chin as I looked into his eyes. His eyes are still the same eyes that held overwhelming power. He smirked, making my heart stop in fright, His every reflex shows that he held power over me and I am at his mercy. His dominant form that is filled with amusement, was looking at my petrified form and began to say,

"I simply refuse to let go of what's mine"

I gave him a pleading look, my crying face was asking him to release me from this anguish but his cruelty never took pity upon me. He has always caused me suffering. My tears never had any effect on him. His Breathtaking Silver Eyes looked at my Petrified Eyes as he began to say,

"Now, you're gonna be a good girl and tell everyone that we make up"He spoke in a soft tone while wiping my tears. His fake affection is alarming me and I know it better than anyone that he is ordering me to do that.

"I won't., "I said. His grip on my waist tightened as he pulled me close and began said,

"You are not disobeying me, are you Ester?" My heart froze. "Yes, I am. I will not tell anyone." I said, unafraid, losing my breath. The never-ending chill was released by my body. My trembling legs are almost losing their balance. He embedded deep fears in my heart. I can't stay with him. What will he gain by staying with me? Can't he just release me from this terror?

"Hmm? You won't?"

"I-I won't ."My quivering lips disobeyed him again. Despite the dread that elicits in my heart just by thinking about the consequences. I pushed him away and tried to leave but before my mind could comprehend what happened he picked me up and threw me on the sofa. He towered over me as my breath hitched at the closeness.

"Are you disobeying me, Ester?"He said with a scowl. Every time he said my name my heart skipped a beat. He is holding me captive in his arms. His body is pressed against mine. Heat radiating from his body made me shudder. He was never this intimate before. He is filled with desire, not Dominance. It is almost like he is..aroused. He always shows power, not lust. His face is so close to mine. The closeness is alarming me. "Don't come near me." I said, trying to create some distance between us but to no avail.

"You cannot leave me." he said, sternly, staring deep into my eyes and rushing incomprehensible frights in me.

"W-Why?..please..stop., "I begged while I clutched the hem of my dress tightly. He leans in, I turn my head away. I don't want to lose my first kiss in fright. Right now this all is filling me with undesirable anxiety. I am afraid of what he is planning. He nuzzles close to my neck and inhales my scent. I shivered at his action.

"...I can't get enough of you..", His hot breath lingered on my skin as goosebumps formed. This is the first time I heard his husky voice. My grip tightened on my dress. My dried lips gulped in fear.

"I won't tell anyone. I cannot live with you." I said in a low voice. Upon hearing it, a menacing smirk made its way to his lips, "Looks like, I have to make you." He whispered. In a split second, he pinned my hands above my head with his one hand. He nuzzled to my neck and brushed his lips over my skin, unnerving shivers to my soul.

He grazed his fingertip on the side of my face and moved it down, his hand roaming my body and making me feel repugnant. I couldn't take it anymore as the tear I was trying so hard to hold spilled out. I whimpered, "Please don't..." I whispered desperately.

He moved and brushed his lips over mine and said in a husky voice, "Do as I say, Ester or else..." His lips moved down to my chest slowly, his hot breath lingering on my skin etched great apprehension inside me. "I won't mind showing you my desires." I gasped, utterly scared of him, appalled by his words.

He pulled away and stared at me. His Gray eyes show a hint of lust. Our breaths are filling the silence and moving in a sync. His eyes are studying me. He was waiting for me to say what his ears wanted. Fearing the worst, I shudder in fear,

"..I-I'll tell e-everyone "

He smiled as my whole being stiffed. He is so pleased, at my subjugation. He knows that one way or another he can easily draw out the fears that are running through my veins, leaving me with no choice but to obey.

"Good girl," he said as he got away. I also sat on the sofa and began to cry out loud. His actions were so disgusting and intimidating, I lost his power again. He broke me. As i was crying, trying to let out the tingling sensations of his touch which is impossible. He brought his hand close to my face, wanting to wipe my tears but I yanked his hand away and wiped my tears. After struggling for a while, I finally composed myself.

He was Continuously looking at me. I felt anxious at his stare. Then he held my hand. I gasped at his action. He slid the ring back in my finger; the ring I threw at his face. I convulsed in dread. I shifted my gaze and met him. He looked at me with a glint of.. passion?

"You threw it at my face, right?" he spoke in a low vehement tone, tightening his grip over my hand. My breath hitched in terror. "I don't want to live with you." I managed to reply.

"It's not an option for you." He said, letting go of my hand. His presence crushed me miserably. "Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"It's simple Ester." He said and stood up. He put his hands in the pocket of his pants and turned to me, "Back then, I was forced to be with you and now you are forced to be with me." he smirked.

"You can't do this to me." I said, angrily. His predatory eyes scanned me as he leaned close to my face. "I can do everything with you."

"I won't let you." I managed to breathe out. "Don't destroy our lives, Desmond." I said in a croaked voice, "We are already devastated, Ester."

"What is the point of this loveless marriage!? Why are you doing this? I don't want to live with you." I said vexxed. "Because I need you!" He shouted and grabbed my arm, forcing me to stand up. I winced in pain, looking away.

"Listen up, Ester. Whether you want it or not, you cannot leave me. It would be better for you if you engrave it in your soul, understood?" His voice was low but filled with intense passion. I couldn't do anything but give him a nod.

He hummed as I gulped when we left the room. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Everyone looked at us in shock. He smiled as I was amazed by how he can show such fakeness. Just a moment ago, he was showing his power and dominance and now, like he fixed everything.

"We made up. I apologized for my mistakes."He kissed my forehead too much to my astonishment. Apologized? No, you showed me that I can do nothing without you. That you held power over me. That you have ownership over me and I can't do anything unless you want to!

Everyone sighed in relief and smiled. They all pulled us into a family hug. I smiled weakly at this. Only if they knew what happened...

I went to my room to get my stuff. Mother came in and called me,

"Ester.."

"Yes, Mother?"I looked at her. She smiled and began to say,

"Love Listen, fights happen in a marriage. But, taking a drastic measure as divorce is too big. I am not blaming you or anything like that but, if there's anything we can do for you tell us. I know you are hesitating to tell us something. I am not forcing you but, remember we are here for you. We will respect every decision you will make "I smiled and hugged my mother.

Mother, I wish I could tell you what I have been through. What kind of fright is residing within me. How he is breaking me. How I lost myself again in his game of power and dominance...

We pulled away as we both wiped our tears. We left the room. We walked out of the house.

"I promise, this will never happen again "I heard Desmond's voice. I Lowered my gaze when I saw Desmond. He pulled me close as my heart began to race. Not because of the closeness but because of the horror of what might happen to me when we'll be home.

I lowered my head while everyone was talking.

I know one thing Desmond, I can never win against your power...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

660K 20.2K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...
The Obsessed King (Book 1) Aslan

Любовные романы

1.1M 26.1K 22
"I will chain you up and keep you in my bedroom forever. The only one who you will ever love is me. You are mine Ella and nobody, not even God can ch...
Unrequited Love ✔ swrites

Любовные романы

1.3M 37.3K 66
52 CHAPTERS. (COMPLETED) Savannah Isabelle Romano is a 25 year old doctor who spent her entire life being abused emotionally, mentally and physically...
Sin and Obsession Lustvibing

Любовные романы

4.1M 88.9K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...