Chillin Like A Villain-A Desc...

By randomreader000000

There's so many ways to be wicked. Here's mine. ____________________________________ Camilla De Vil was alway... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
FYI
Not an Update - A Memorial
Update
Possible Preview ๐Ÿ˜
Sequel

Part 32

2.4K 55 6
By randomreader000000

Chapter 32

They had moved Camilla to Harry's chamber on the Lost Revenge. Harry had carried her bridal style though she insisted she was alright. Uma's magic had healed the wound and Harry's kiss had done the rest. She was still a shade paler than normal and had dark circles under her eyes that would disappear with proper rest and Harry was taking no chances. After Camilla had fallen asleep in his lavish first mate's bed – as lavish as the Isle could get anyway – Gil approached him.

"You need to go." The son of Gaston said putting his hand on his mate's shoulder.

"My place is with her." Harry replied shrugging Gil's hand off his shoulder.

"With Uma gone you're Captain now. The crew needs you." He pressed, "I'll stay with her. I swear nothing will happen to her as long as I'm here."

Harry took a moment to look Gil deep in the eye, he'd never admit it out loud but Gil did have his bright moments. He took a deep breath, fixed his bandana and hat on his head, grabbed his hook and headed out to the main deck.

- - ROTTEN TO THE CORE - - 

It was hours later when Gil and Camilla emerged from the first mate's quarters. Camilla had her vest open and Harry could see the ripped red shirt that now ended at her ribs and the wide bandage wrapped around her middle. Camilla had more color in her cheeks and the bags under her eyes were gone, even though she looked fine – aside from the bandage on her side that Gil insisted on, just in case the magic hadn't finished healing on the inside – the son of Gaston was still stuck to her side like Velcro in case she keeled over. They joined Harry by the wheel, he kept looking nervously at his pocket watch like he'd expected something to happen by now. When he caught sight of Camilla up and about his face lit up and he met them halfway quickly wrapping his arms tightly around Camilla. From over her shoulder he gave Gil and thankful nod which his matey returned with his usual goofy grin.  After Camilla assured him that she was okay – which took quite a bit of convincing – Gil left to fetch some food from the chip shop while the crew tended to the ship, several of them had mops and were swabbing the decks clean of the smoke bomb residue.

Camilla was quiet as she approached the wheel of the ship and ran her fingers over the smooth wood. There was an odd tension between her and Harry now, he'd saved her with true love's kiss and it threw into sharp relief that neither one of them had ever said the word before. Yes, they cared very deeply for each other but villains had been taught at an early age that love was foolish and you should never let yourself fall for it. But what did you do when you fell in love with another villain? With someone who could be just as ruthless and understood your own cruelty? Camilla sighed and looked at Harry.

"Will you teach me?" she asked gesturing to the wheel deciding to break the silence with something simple. It worked and Harry smirked his piratey smirk.

"Aye." He replied and stood behind her, he reached around her like a hug and took her hands, placing them in the correct position. "Now to yer left is the port side." He said as he made her hands turn the wheel in that direction, "The right is starboard. There are three masts. . . " he continued going on and on, as he did he noticed Camilla blushing at how close they were and it made him grin. If she had enough blood to blush then surely she'd be alright. He leaned to whisper in her ear, "Did I ever tell ye yeh make a beautiful pirate?" and she blushed harder.

- - ROTTEN TO THE CORE - - 

"We need to talk." Evie whispered pulling Mal away, then Carlos stepped in.

"No."

"No?" Evie asked in surprise.

"You guys are always going off in a huddle, whispering your 'girl talk' stuff or. . . whatever. And Jay and I are tired of it."

"I'm not." Jay spoke up but Carlos insisted.

"We're your family too. We've been through a lot, together, we're not stopping that now. Okay? Everyone sit." He said as he crossed his legs and settled himself in the grass with Dude in his lap. It took the others a moment but they did join him. A moment of silence passed before Carlos realized he hadn't really thought this through, "I don't know how to start girl talk."

"What up?" Jay shrugged trying to kick it off. Evie laughed and Mal took a deep breath before starting.

"I'm a mess, I'm such a mess. " she began as she finally let herself break down and start crying. Evie put her hand on her shoulder in comfort, "I mean, six months ago I was y'know, stealing candy from babies and now everyone expects me to be this lady of the court and I have no idea how to keep up the act."

"Then don't." Carlos replied simply.

"See this was dumb." Jay said starting to get up but Evie's next words stopped him.

"Maybe it wasn't. We're always going to be the kids from the Isle. I tried to forget it, I really tried but. . . those are our roots. And we all did what we had to do, to survive. But it made us who we are. And we're never going to be like anybody else here, and that's okay."

"And we can't fake it." Carlos agreed.

"Yeah, I mean, especially without my spell book." Mal continued.

"Mal if Ben doesn't love the real you, then he's not the one." Carlos told her.

"I like that." Evie agreed.

"Give him a chance." He said petting Dude, "I had a chance – in the brig of that ship – to talk to my sister, and I learned something from her. . . we can't be anyone but ourselves, not for us." he looked at Evie, "Not for Ben." He looked at Mal, "Not for all of Auradon. We can only be happy by being us, if doing that got my sister love – on the Isle of all places – then think of what it can do for us here." He said and they all looked more hopeful, "I just hope she's okay" he finished thinking back to the last time he saw her, wounded and bleeding on the docks. Jay put his hand on his buddy's shoulder.

"She is. She's got a whole crew backing her up. She'll be fine."

- - ROTTEN TO THE CORE - - 

When night had fallen the entire crew could see the lights of the far away yacht where the Royal Cotillion was underway. They were too far to hear any music but they all still looked over the starboard side of the ship with fury. When they'd gotten fed up with looking at what they couldn't have they slowly filed into the chip shop, soon the whole place was full of pirates. Harry, Camilla and Gil were seated at the long bar table watching the coverage of the event knowing Uma would find it the perfect moment to strike. Deep down they were worried for their captain, alone in a strange land but hopefully soon they'd be joining her.

"Evie you look beautiful!" one of the paparazzi cried and the blue haired girl smiled. Camilla, who was on the table leaning back against her hands with her feet crossed at the ankles in front of her, glared at Evie who was smiling like all her dreams had come true.

"Thank you so much."

"Did you design the barrette?" asked another reporter. There was a loud crunch as Gil continued to eat from the seat behind her left shoulder and Harry had one arm resting on the table, his hand over hers, the other spinning his hook.

"Beautiful isn't it? No it's not my creation. Many of the accessories you see tonight are from a fabulous new designer – Dizzy of the Isle." Camilla rolled her eyes, of course the runt had helped them, Evie was like a big sister to her. She leaned against Harry as he ran his finger along his sharpened hook and she stole a few chips from his tray. She ran a few fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck, the only hair that his hat and bandana didn't cover. They watched as Mal made her appearance at the top of the white staircase. Oh god those colors, Camilla shuddered as she looked at the bright yellow and royal blue dress Evie had put Mal in. When the dragon witch joined her friends Camilla caught a glimpse of her baby brother and a strange feeling overcame her. He was dressed in his best in a black and white stripped blazer with gold embellishments and red pants and gloves – he looked older and it saddened her, that she'd missed him growing into a fine young man.

Ben was next to be announced and shortly after another descended the steps, at first glance Camilla didn't even recognize her. Uma looked so different in her light teal dress, the fabric like a puff of sea foam around her lower half while the top hugged her figure, her accessories were gold shells and netting which she'd paired with black leather gloves and pulled her hair up into a classy bun. She looked better than Mal did and without Evie's help. The whole crew grew silent at Uma's unexpected arrival at the Royal Cotillion, even Harry had leaned his chin on the curve of his hook as he listened with interest at what Uma would do next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1K 16
-This is the Second Book in the Descendants Series- It's been 6 months since they arrived in Auradon. Only a few months after King Ben of Auradon had...
38.5K 568 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The VKs are forced to go to Auradon and try and steal The Fairy Godmother's wand in hopes to fr...
46.6K 689 17
Hello! Yet another Disney Descendants story. This continues after the events of "I'm No Princess". After Bianca can't handle all the pressure of b...