Part 22

Chapter 22

ONE MONTH LATER

Camilla's What's My Name? Outfit: red pirate-y shirt with flowy sleeves that end at her elbows, collar is wide enough to wrap around her shoulders. End of shirt tucked into Dalmatian spotted shorts and thick black belt. Same black boots with mismatched red and white laces. Black fingerless gloves (no finger holes just end at knuckles/at top of palm)

Camilla was sitting on the counter at Ursula's Fish and Chips chatting with some of the other girls from the crew. As time had passed the chip shop had really grown on her. It was the second most frequented place of the crew, the ship being the first, and the under the sea theme had slowly started to feel like home. She had to give Uma credit it was the perfect villain hang out, much better than the Slop Shop. She liked the blue and green shredded streamers that hung from the ceiling, the ship wheels that had been converted into chandeliers. And she especially liked the clever signs Uma had put around the place, 'The Customer is always Wrong', 'Exact Plunder Only', 'Tip or Else', and her personal favorite, 'No Fighting. . . unless you think you can win!'. She turned to Gil who was further down the table stuffing his face and talking with a few deckhands. Then the doors burst open and her boyfriend walked in. Harry was always one for dramatic entrances and today was no different. He pushed the doors open with a slam letting everyone know he had arrived, he had a string of fish dangling from his hook and passed them off to Cook who was helping serve customers. Then he made his way over to the table and gave Camilla a long kiss which she returned with equal heat. Then Uma came out of the kitchen holding a tray of fish and chips that she dropped onto the tabletop. Then she snapped her fingers at them.

"Hey, you two wanna come up for air, the fish stinks this place up enough without you two adding to it with all the lovey-dovey nonsense."

Harry pulled away and shared a look with Camilla that let her know he'd make up for the interruption later.

"Ooo." Harry murmured turning to the tray of food Uma brought before he hopped over the table and began digging in as Uma stole a fish patty and threw it at the screen, her anger mirroring Camilla's as they watched the 'happy royal couple' in another interview. Harry chuckled as Uma shook the crumbs from her fingers.

"Poser." She scoffed.

"Traitor!" Harry shouted before popping another chip in his mouth.

"Turncoat!" Camilla cried.

"Hello!" Uma shouted at the crew who then threw their food as well, Harry included, some of it sticking to the screen longer and sliding down Mal's perfect face.

"Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces." Harry said approaching the screen, wiping off some of the leftover fish patty and licking it off his finger. "Know what I mean?" He asked before resuming his place across the bar from Camilla.

"Gil! You wanna quit chocking down yolks and get with the program?" Uma scolded him like a child. He swallowed the egg in his mouth and muttered.

"Yeah what they said."

"That little traitor, who left us in the dirt!" Uma yelled across the shop.

"Who let her feelings for some king ruin our plans." Camilla added.

"Who turned her back on evil." Harry said munching on another fry.

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang." Gil said from the kitchen window where he was getting more eggs. He looked around confused when the whole place fell silent. "You know the gang Camilla used to be apart –" he paused when he saw Harry's vicious look when he mentioned Camilla's name, then Gil turned to the rest of the crew, "Back when we were kids." He tried explaining as if anyone there didn't get it. "Come on, you guys remember she called her Shrimpy and the name just kind of –" he paused when Harry stopped leaning on the table and stood up straight the look in his eye telling Gil he was about to get hooked. Uma had to put her arm out to stop him, " – stuck." Gil finished finally understanding that he'd crossed a line. Uma did her best to restrain a growl before rolling her eyes and turning to Harry and Camilla's side of the table.