Chillin Like A Villain-A Desc...

Bởi randomreader000000

There's so many ways to be wicked. Here's mine. ____________________________________ Camilla De Vil was alway... Xem Thêm

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
FYI
Not an Update - A Memorial
Update
Possible Preview 😏

Part 28

1.9K 53 10
Bởi randomreader000000

Chapter 28    (Underlined is two people speaking together)

"Your hair's different." Was the first thing Camilla said, "I like it." she shrugged from her place in the doorway. Then she shut the heavy wooden door giving them some privacy.

"Thanks." He replied politely but cautiously as he stood from the crate he'd been sitting on. There was a long silence as she crossed her arms and walked over to the bars keeping her eyes down. The boards creaked beneath her feet and Carlos swallowed nervously as she approached. The last time they spoke it had been in front of Harry and Gil and the last thing Camilla wanted to do was show her weak side in front of them. Even though she knew they'd be accepting and do their best to comfort and reassure her she still didn't want them to see her break. But now that she was alone with her brother looking at his sad puppy dog eyes she remembered how vulnerable Carlos had been growing up, how she had been the wall that kept the bullying and hurt out. She knew being vicious and cruel would get her nowhere.

"Why did you do it?" she said quietly and in discomfort at the emotional situation that was unfolding. "Why did you pick good?"

She looked up and he shrugged, "I've been mom's servant since before I could walk. I guess living through that made the idea of a villain controlled world less appealing."

"But that would have ended for you. Mom would have found other people to work for her, and you and I would have had maids and butlers serving us –"

"Slaves, Camilla. Mother would have made them her slaves." He said and she paused looking him dead in the eye.

"Better someone else than you." She said and he looked at the floor. "Right?"

She watched him take a deep breath before looking back up at her, "Do you really feel nothing for the people of Auradon?"

"Why should I?" she scoffed, "In the twenty years we've been stuck here they haven't felt a thing for us."

Carlos knew she was right, just like how the people of Auradon felt nothing about Captain Hook's death, but there was one exception, "Ben did. He's the reason we had a chance." He paused, "But you do have a point, I do understand that. It's not – ha –" he laughed dryly, "It's not all black and white." Camilla gave the same dry chuckle and rolled her eyes. "There are nasty people in Auradon, like Chad, like Audrey but there are also good people on the Isle, like the four of us. . . like you."

She scoffed again, "I'm not good." She replied and he smirked.

"Just because you like to be in charge doesn't necessarily make you evil you know." He said playfully and she actually had to hold back a smile. "Do you really enjoy being a pirate?" he asked and she paused. 

"With the crew I finally feel like I fit in, like this is where I'm supposed to be."

"That's how I feel about Auradon." He replied and there was a long pause before Carlos got the courage to break it, "You shouldn't be afraid Camilla –"

"I'm not afraid of anything."

"—Afraid to feel." He finished and she paused again.

"The last time I let my emotions get the best of me was after I left Auradon and did nothing but lock myself in my room and cry." Carlos had to do his best to reign in his shock at that news, "Harry was the only one who saw me at my lowest point and he still stood by me." She murmured before it got quiet again, so quiet they could hear the waves splashing against the side of the boat.

"I knew I hurt you Cami I just didn't think I hurt you that much. That you even cared about me that much."

"Don't call me Cami." She muttered under her breath and looked at the floor.

"I'm sorry." She looked back up at him again, "You'll always be my sister and I'll always have your back." He smiled before continuing in tune. "I didn't know what you were going through, I thought that you were fine, why did you have to hide?"

She leaned back against the bars of the cell opposite him, "I didn't want to let you down but the truth is out. It was tearing me apart, not listening to my heart. . .I really had to go."

"And I would never stop you."

"Even though we've changed?"

"Nothing has to change. You can find me in the space between, where two worlds come to meet. I'll never be out of reach. Cause you're apart of me so you can find me in the space between. You'll never be alone, no matter where you go, we can meet in the space between."

"Nothing can stay the same, it's growing pains." She continued the melody.

"Be proud of all the scars, they make you who you are. I know you have to stay."

"But I'll never really leave you."

"Nothing has to change."

"Even though we've changed." She stepped toward him and they grabbed the bars, their fingers overlapping.

"You can find me in the space between, where two worlds come to meet. I'll never be out of reach. Cause you're apart of me so you can find me in the space between. You'll never be alone, no matter where you go, we can meet in the space between."

"There are no words left to say." She told him.

"I know you've gotta find your place."

"But this not the end."

"You're part of who I am."

"Even if we're worlds apart, you're still in my heart. It will always be, you and me."

"You can find me in the space between."

"No matter where you go."

"We can meet . . . in the space between."

. . .

. . .

"You're not really going to let them feed me to the sharks are you?" he asked and she gave a playful smirk.

"I haven't decided yet."

- - ROTTEN TO THE CORE - - 

Harry had been tasked with watching beastie boy since they tied him to the mast. He leapt off one deck and down to where the king was. He approached him with his usual confidence and insanity as he pretended to tickle under his chin with his hook.

"Cootchy, cootchy, coo." He laughed as he leaned on the mast, "How's it feel being a king now eh?" he asked and benny boo gave him an emotionless look, so he continued his taunting, "Yeh know if yer friends decide not to bring the wand and instead insist on a fight, we'd be happy to oblige." He laughed holding up his hook but still the king's expression didn't change. Harry gave a half-hearted smirk before moving to the other side of the post but his fun was interrupted by his captain.

"Give it a rest, Harry. A rest." She said pulling him away from the captive, "We don't want damaged goods." She continued as he climbed onto the shrouds.

"You said that I could hook him!" he growled through clenched teeth pointing his hook at Ben and hanging from the ropes.

"I said at noon." Uma smirked as Harry leapt back onto deck. He held up his pocket watch by the king's face.

"Twenty more minutes."

"That say's eleven thirty." He corrected and Harry glared at him.

"You better hope your girlfriend comes through." Uma said as Harry moved to stand by her.

"Well she's not my girlfriend anymore." Ben muttered, clearly sad. Uma tilted her head as Harry chuckled. Ohh, trouble in paradise.

"Leave us alone Harry." she commanded and he followed the order pausing by Ben one more time.

"Nineteen minutes to go now." He mocked before Uma shooed him away with a stern. "Go."

- - ROTTEN TO THE CORE - - 

Camilla was still in the brig when Harry walked in with a handful of rope. She was back to leaning against the empty cell and noticed her boyfriend was wearing darker and thicker eyeliner now as he smiled at her and glanced between her and Carlos. He walked over to her as he smirked evilly at Carlos, then wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her deeply. She knew he was only rubbing it in Carlos's face but still it was the kind of kiss that made her forget anything else existed outside of the two of them and she couldn't help but give a small moan when he pulled away.

He turned and opened Carlos's cell and roughly grabbed him and started tying his hands together – tighter than necessary judging by Carlos's wincing. Harry smirked as he finished the last knot and slapped his hands on her brother's shoulders.

"What about parlay?" her brother asked as he did his best not to trip over his feet as Harry pushed him toward the door.

Harry spun him around and slammed his back against the wall so fast Camilla had to hold back a wince of her own.

"Firstly, you have to be a pirate for the code to apply and yer not. Second, I highly doubt yeh can offer Uma anything better than the wand for yer life. And third, the code is more what ye'd call guidelines than actual rules." Harry smiled wickedly.

"That's not fair!" Carlos protested and Harry laughed.

"Life ain't fair buckoo. Welcome aboard the Lost Revenge!" he said shoving Carlos again making him move onto deck. 

"Eighteen minutes to go."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

19.6K 479 25
His hand stroked down my cheek. 'My darling. I missed you so much.' And damn me to hell, but even with tears dried down my cheeks, I was shivering at...
16.5K 374 24
Disney Descendants (Original) Fanfiction. Book 1, Carlos De Vil Love Story. Original Characters. Daughter of Peter Pan, Princess of Hearts. #1 carlos...
30.3K 776 16
-This is the Second Book in the Descendants Series- It's been 6 months since they arrived in Auradon. Only a few months after King Ben of Auradon had...
50.1K 1K 36
You know the main 4 VK's, but what if one of them had a sister, who they left. Her name is Naomi, her father is Jafar, and her mother unknown. Her br...