How I met trendeman.( feat. V...

Par azure-chan123

Just a story on how I met my best bud trender! Also follow Vel. This takes a tangent at some point. Plus

Welcome back
Firts day on the job
First assignment
Important announcement
Sin time
Azure X Azer

Gift for Vel

27 0 57
Par azure-chan123

Tender doesn't exist, my OCs dad and her ridiculous amount of sibling have a new place.

__my POV__

Let me just set the sene, Here I am. In front of my house that shouldn't fit this many people. Peace is holding an unconscious Willow and the rest are watching with a mix of delight, fear, and embarrassment.

"We're gonna fire Willow our the cannon at those people." Peace buzzed with excitement as it pointed towards 4 people.

2 of them were pale as- and the other 2 had a tan.

(Xavia and Xavier)

(Iris)

(The big ones Vel)

"Think its a mother and 3 kids?"
"No shit Sherlock."
"Pepper I'm gonna slap you to hell."
"Just load the damn thing!"
"Okay! Jeez.."

Poor Willow was loaded in the cannon, the audience of siblings and Ozzie was silent..

"FIRE!" Peace yelled. Just like that Willow was flying trough the air, not gracefully, like a damn chicken got thrown off a roof.

And Willow missed them by about a metre!

"What the fu-"
"Language!"
"Oo pretty!"
"Wot?"
"That's nice."

Opal got MAD at the fact we didn't hit them, so mad that they yelled: "FUCK! YA DIDN'T HIT EM!"

"NO FUCKING CURSING AROUND MY CHILDREN YOU BITCHES!!" Vel just screamed and boy~ oh boy~ are things gonna get spicy!

It's Ozzie's turn to be mad as hell now. "THE FUCK DID YOU CALL MY SHIT BAGS?!" They yelled at Vel as he strode over.

Vel turned into a dragon and growled, PLOT TWIST!

Ozzie just grabbed the nearest kid, witch was Azer And ordered his to spit, which he did and completely drenched Vel in acid. 

Vel's now venom and spat the acid back at us so we scattered and yelled curses at Ozzie and Vel.

Okay so I think one of them turned into a wolf cause I hear howling and- "HOLY SHIT A DRAGONS GONNA KILL MAROON!"  I yelled running towards the 2 and I grabbed a random weapon from the ground- it's a mace- and continued running.

Then mAgIc picked my glorious ass up and I heard Vel scream something as the dragon who retreated. Now Vels coming here and uh I'm in deep shit.

"Hello Vel, how ya doing?" I asked, why did I have to get up today?

Vel got mad and smacked me with her tail, knocking one my eyes out.
Ah shit.. I can feel the X growing.

Screw morals I started yelling at the top of my lungs in tamadako.

Vels glitching out, the dragon is yelling at em in dream demon and the 2 wee ones are scared at hell.

I stop and throw the 2 of them to the side using my telekinesis and went inside the house to look for pain killers, damn these Xs hurt..

I hear screams and I think I got hit In The head with a toilet.

"Y'now you can't get rid of someone who's already dead?"

"Well bitch! Let's see how'd you like like to see my Grandpa! In hell!" The thing yelled in a demonic voice.

"I'll get Ozzie to seduce him again." I retorted, thinking about that fun ride.

"Lets see how Abuela responds to that!" She? Said in a triumphant voice, god I just wanna kill her.

"Nothing will happen to me, I didn't seduce Satan."

SONIC BOOM! Everyone went silent as another dream demon yelled on about how we made Xavia cry. "Why should we care?" Peri stated as they tried to bandage the wound on there shoulder.

Said dream demon went to comfort the other one, and asked about 'mami?' Think thats Vel But still: " GOOD JOP PERI!"

The smol thing went big and healed Vel.

Happy Reunion blah blah blah don't really care Vels coughing up black blood I'm gonna die.

Now there crying?
This is quite sad.
"I DID SOMETHING
DONT KNOW WHAT!"

Then peri snapped.
"Why should we pity you?! Why should we pity creatures like you when we've went though things you can only imagine?! Why should we pity creatures who have protection?!"
Mate I need popcorn-

Bill Cipher showed up?? "Because even though they might have the protection of others, they can't protect their friends."

"When did you get here bill?" Vels weak ass voice asked.

"why should we pity creatures who are SAFE?" Oh hooo this is getting good!

"Theyre not safe! No one is ever safe! Even trying to think that one is safe can put you in even more danger!" Bill retorted. Damn- I cant tell if there arguing of if this is a therapy session?

"why should I pity creatures who are loved?" Damn PERI! You are on fire!

"Ones who are loved, can do many things. Even if you think you aren't loved, there's always someone out there who will love you." This time Vel replied? Damn girl you lyyin!

"why should I pity creatures who aren't JUST USED FOR EXPEREMENTS?!" Peri is now crying this is bad.

"Just used for experimental purposes. Hi Peri. If you couldn't notice it, I'm an experiment, I was made in a lab, Vel here, she helped me escape and now look at me. I'm free." Who the hell is this?

"at least you didn't die trying to get out." Ooo damn-

"I had to be re-constructed after getting out, earning me a blind eye and my wings being burned." Who are you?

"But your alive AND FLOWERS ARENT KILLING YOU FROM THE INSIDE OUT" oh shit.

Okay this lady just opened there chest to reveal circuit boards- who are you?

"But you don't feel anything.. you don't feel pain..and you had people to help you. We only have ourselves." Peri will you stop revealing our lives- I dont wanna ruin this so no ones gonna know my frustration.

"We don't only have ourselves, we have many others." Ok your just getting weird robo.

"We dont." PERI I SWEAR-

"We do. Come with me, I can show you." She puts her hand out. I swear if Peri leaves without us I will raise hell.

"Only if they come." Peri said with a dead look.

"of course they can." Ok I like this lady.

We all stand up in unison and go over, the happy-go-lucky ones are buzzing while the rest are just plain suspicious- who would help us?

This lady squats down to see us all. "your all adorable! I want to know where all of you came from!" This lady's weird.

"Nuclear fallout."
"Abusive home."
"White."
"A basement!"
"Lab.."

This lady tried to hug us all! 40 children and they think there arms can reach?

"I love you all!" We just met.

"Also white."
"Gel I thin- GEROFF!"
"The zoo?"
"Nightmares. Armpits."

The lady apologised and called us cute?

"I wanna get to know each and everyone of you!" That's a lot of people lady.

"Lady. I'm a spider." Here comes arac saying something relevant.

"Ozzie's DICK!" Azer yelled. Boi stop.

Robo-lady starts laughing. Confusion for the rest.

"I don't Are is your a spider arac! Your adorable! Also the comment
Azer made was funny!" She squealed. Someone to the optimism on this lady off.

"girl. I'm over here looking like a hole double decker biscuit!" Azer self hated on himself and his ass.

"Biscuit!! I love biscuits!! And I love you!!" She said with sparkly eyes and started hugging Azer.

"are you awar that we killed your friend for half an hour?" Okay that's surprisingly normal.

This lady started talking about how Vel was strong and that we just knocked them out?

"Stay away from them." Opal growled.

"Oh hello Opal! Would you mind telling why you want to stay away?" Robo asked.

"Your a threat."

"How am I a threat?" She giggled.

"only threats act friendly when the other don't even know your name." Classic Opal!

"I promise I'm not here to hurt you, I can see that you've probably been through some tough times. If you want, I can leave you alone. But that's your choice." She smiled gently.

"As the oldest I say she stays!" Maroon is not the oldest.
"I thought I was the oldest?"
"Either way she stays."

"Why don't both of you decide?" Robo Said, this lady has to be a childminder if something!

Maroon and Azer yelled "STAY" but Robo asked Peri if they wanted her to stay and- YES?

"But If you do anything to them I'll hang your head on a meat cleaver!"

"Then I'm staying!" She put her arms out and asked for a hug.

But Opal stopped them. "First. Name." She demanded, fucking Opal.

"Did I not introduce myself? I'm Rose! I don't really have a last name...but Vel said My name is Rose Nimq!" Rose Said way to happily considering the destruction behind her.

Opal moved away her LONG ASS leg and we all hugged her which is a feat cause that's nearly 40 kids.

"Wanna take them?" Ozzie asked Rose. We had it coming.

"YES!! I love you guys!" Rose squealed and the happy ones said it back.

"OH! Thank god! Go salvage whatever you can find." Ozzie shoos us to the wreckage.

"Go ahead I'll wait right here!" Rose yelled as we ran to pick up what little possessions we have.

Vel was in the corner feeling Hughes waves of pride toward rose and the 40 so shits.

HOLY MOTHER Of-
That's a lot of words!

Anyway this is only a part one! (Dun dun dun!) and the second part will be on Vel's book!

And as always comments, criticisms and complements are welcome!

Until next time!
Your majestic narrator,
Azure-chan~~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

351K 15.2K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1M 34.3K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
715K 16K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.