MY MARRIED MATE

By DeeTomer

What will happen if your mate is already married and he has no clue about being your mate. This is what happe... More

For all the readers!❤️
NOTE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
SEQUEL
Update.

7.

3.7K 103 2
By DeeTomer

Atmosphere in this room is really heavy we all are sitting in this room for like 2 hours none is saying a single word James is angry and glaring at both the criminals time to time making sure that they don't attack each other which I highly doubt. Hanna and Drake hasn't calm down yet they have control over their body but anger it still there. I don't know what exactly happened in the party why they attacked or tried to kill each other but I guess this not the right time for my curiosity.

" We are not going to do anything so please sit down and relax, James. You are making me dizzy with this walking."

" RELAX???? just shut up. Do you think it is funny. Let me remind you Emily clearly told you about his brother and on the top of that Luna ordered us to watch our behavior yet you both..." He made tsk sound and walked to door but turned in their direction " I believe that after making this is so difficult for Luna you guys will calm your ass down. Don't want to return with your corpse." Before they could say something he exited the room behind him Carmen also left. Since we have guard outside so it is safe to left us alone.

I waited for few moments " Why did you guys do that?" disappointment is clear in my tone.

"Why don't you ask him. He was the who made the first move." Hanna hissed and Drake did the same.

" I am not asking who started it I am asking why did it happen? You knew that we are in someone else's ground. How can you guys be so thoughtless about the surroundings."

"Look we are sorry about that I know what we did was wrong but I lost it for that moment." Drake said not looking at me but his tone tells that he is sorry. I turned to Hanna and guilty is evident on her face.

" So what exactly happened?" I asked to no one in particular but Drake answered because it feels like if Hanna speaks a single word she will start crying.

"After their ceremony we all went for some drink me Carmen, Hanna and James. We were all talking..." I cut him off " Get to point. I don't want every single detail." Rude I know but patient is my least quality. He looked annoyed but continued with the story " When we were drinking an amazing and intoxicating smell hit my nose that was like chocolate and honey. I sniffed it and followed that fragrance. It got strong with each step and when I reached there." Don't pause so dramatically.

" A girl was kissing him."

"More like they were kissing each other. Face the reality Drake." Hanna shouted and looked at me like I have done something wrong.

"So they were kissing and my wolf took control and let her. He was defending him and I was defending her. That's it. So please don't make it look like it was a sin. That's happens when we see our mate with anyone else." She sobbed between her words but still manage to complete what she wants to say.

"Not everyone does that." I argued because I didn't behave like that. My mate got married infornt of me, kissed her and he will never be mine but I was totally in control.

"Oh really?" She sneered "everyone does that okay. You don't know this feeling Oliver. First you haven't meet you mate and second you have no wolf. So stop this nonsense." Her words did hurt me. How she is so not aware of my situation. As I was about to say something James entered the room with Luna, Emily and Cerman.

" Do gou have something to say about your behavior?" Luna asked, she is surprisingly calm in this situation.

" We are both sorry for what we did and we also want to apologize to our mates and their packs. We know what we did was not something can be forgotten but we still want to do this." Drake said hanging his head low looking at the floor.

" And you think it will change everything?" Luna asked looking straight in their eyes " They are highly disappointed how you both acted. And they want you two to reject them."

Their head snapped at new information.

" They think that you both are not good for them. Once you reject them they will find someone who are more.. civilized."

"No. Please no. I can't do that. How am I suppose to live without him? How? No. Please." Drake pleads to Luna and Hanna, she was just crying heavily. Only thing you can hear is their sobbing and pleading.

" This is not what I want this what their family want."

"Does she also want this? Rejection?" Hanna whispered so low that even it weren't for our wolf hearing we wouldn't know what she said.

" This is not important." Luna replied with a cold tone.

"This is important. I want to know what she wants." Hanna growled and Luna stood infornt of her.

" Do you even know is the age of your mate or what is she?"

"I....I don't know."

"So for your knowledge your mate is just 15 and you.." she pointed at her "you frightened her very successfully. And about her choice, she doesn't want to see you, not now atleast." She gasped knowing her age and decision. She is pretty young for this shit and their family wouldn't be happy after that incident. And what they have done was obviously not acceptable. She ruined her first impression same goes for Drake.

"Is she a werewolf?" She mumbled but Luna still heard it.

"No. She is a witch and that boy is half vampire-half wolf."

" Can I meet her just once?"

"If it was possible I could have done it without you asking but no you can't meet her. Same for you Drake. One more thing we are leaving tomorrow." I was shocked at that.

"Why? They are sorry for what they did. Why would I have to leave because of them?" as soon as these words left my mouth I regret it. They were looking at me. This is not how I react to anything. Always I was the one who wants to go home as soon as possible but now I don't want to go home. This time all I have left with him even if I have to stay as far as possible but I can do that. I don't want to go back.

"Well there was an attack at the pack. Nothing serious but we have to go back." James spoke.

" I have talked to Andre and everything is in control. So it is fine if James and Emily stay here and we all will head back to home. I think you should spend more time with your family here." Luna said and we all agreed except Emily and James but then Luna ordered them and they have to agree. And for Hanna and Drake, they didn't want to leave but agreed for sake of pack. No matter how much they want to stay, they love their pack and want it safe.

James assured them that he will talk to their mates if they will give them a second chance. Nobody wants to pressure them but a second chance is a must.

"Me, Hanna and Drake are going to pack our and yours stuff so Cerman and Oliver that's your duty to say good bye to Mr. and Mrs. Robinson."

"Why?"Again slip of tounge.

"Because I can't thses two with anyone."Luna said pointing in direction of Drake and Hanna "I want you to say goodbye to them personally."

I sighed but said yes. I don't have any choice well may be I want to see him for the first and last time.

" I am going outside for some fresh air after that we will go there for our goodbye. Come with me Oliver?" Carmen suggests and I gladly followed her. We stopped in a balcony where you see the moon light and cold air of the night.

"Thanks it was really frustrating in the room."

" Frustrating? I think everything is so not making sense here." She said smoking her cigarette, she rarely smoke so I guess she is also not comfortable here. For her big mouth she was quite throughout the conversation.

"What you mean?"

"What I mean?" She repeated with a raised eyebrow.

"I mean how Elliot is not aware of our existence, how there are so many supernatural in this wedding, how they are all getting along so well and most importantly that Mrs. Robinson something is really off about her and yes, I am sure I also smell some demon scent, odd right."

She is right about everything single thing. That was weird that there are so many different packs, covens and clans and Mr. Robinson doesn't know that they are not some normal human. But what about Mrs. Robinson? What's with this demon thing? How can be demons here? Demons don't wander around like that. There must be something which I can't pin point.

"What about her?"

"What the hell is wrong with you? Your smelling power and sense are as strong as some normal wolf?"

"So?"

"So, you didn't think that something is wrong with scent?"

"She smells like a human. What is your point?"

"She does smell like a human but I think she is a supernatural. She.....I mean her vibes are really strong for any human."

"You mean she is hiding her real identity?" I asked shock evident in my voice.

"Yeah. You didn't notice it before that's a first. Every time you are one who notice these small details. I am pretty sure that everyone has figured it out, this time you are really slow." We both smiled at that.

"Luna talked to that girl's coven and that boy's clan."

"So this is where she was. I thought that was unusual for Luna to not there with them."

And then my went to what Carmen was saying,I know why this happened I was so preoccupied with my own thoughts or his thoughts that I didn't notice it. Now if she is not a human ,is she threat to Mr. Robinson and does Emily know that? I don't think so because she probably have freaked out. And if Luna knows that then why she didn't said a thing. May be Luna thought that she is his mate but she is not. Is it all right to leave him here with someone who is hiding their true nature? But what can I do, I can't tell anyone that he is my mate.

"We should go and tell Elliot we are going back. I want to leave as soon as possible." She turned and made her way to the room of Mr. Robinson. Keeping everything to side I followed Carmen since these will my memories of him and if Mrs. Robinson is some kind of a danger for him then I will talk to Luna and James. With that thought in my mind I continued my journey.

**************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 548 30
Oliver doesn't know what hit him when he sees Baby Parker singing his heart out in a bar one fateful Saturday night. Maybe it's destiny, maybe it's l...
117K 3.1K 46
What would happen if your mate was someone you knew you couldn't and shouldn't be with? Would you go through all obstacles to be together, would you...
129K 3.1K 22
I was a human girl looking for a safe place from the supernatural creatures that had invaded our world. I never expected to be a mate to a powerful w...
23.4K 744 12
Oliver is a lore freak. Anything that could have ever been alive, he believes exists. Ghosts, Wendigos, werewolves, megalodon sharks. Everything. He...