Wrapped around my finger

By marielle_5sos

It was my first day at a new school. I was so nervous.. It was tough making friends at my old school.. I was... More

Everything he didnt say
How it started
...

Another day and im somewere new

116 2 0
By marielle_5sos

As i walked in to the school my heart was beating faster than a drum. I was terrified of what the other kids would think of me. When i saw all the other students it made me nervous , they all looked the same. They all had the same type of clothes . I had converse , they had sneakers. They had blue jeans , i had black skinny jeans . They had plain T-shirts , i had band shirts . I had nothing in common with any of them . I felt so alone.

I was getting ready for first period. On my way to class a group of people came up to me and started teasing me about the way i looked and the way i dressed. I didn't have the guts to say anything so i just stood there , acting like i didn't care when on the inside i was crying for help.
I noticed a boy , hiding behind his locker staring at me getting teased . He had blonde hair and bright blue eyes . I could tell by the look in his eyes that he knew how i felt . I could tell he wanted to say something , but I guess he just didn't have the guts too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
464K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
81.5K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...