Mine!!! (Emmett Cullen)

By unknownreader2012

Kaileigh moves to Forks from Arizona. She moves to Forks High School when she makes new friends and potential... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41

Part 11

743 14 2
By unknownreader2012

Once we had a shower, we both arrive downstairs to see Jacob in the living room. I furrow my eyebrows confused.

Me: Jacob? What are you doing here? What's happened?

He sighs, looking up at me.

Jacob: My grandpa is dead, and Victoria was the cause of it. She gave him a heart attack and he... he's gone.

My eyes widen.

Me: You're joking, right? Please tell me that, that isn't true.

He looks down and shakes his head. I break free from Emmett and wrap my arms around him embracing him in a hug and he wraps his arms around me, breaking down as I whisper soothing things to him.

Me: It's okay Jacob. He wouldn't want to see you like this. He would want you to stay strong for your pack. We will do something about Victoria and I will tear her head off myself, I'll put it in a box and deliver it to you personally myself so you know that the job is done and the monster is dead. She wouldn't be snooping around this area if it wasn't for Bella. But, What is done is done. I will find Victoria and I will kill that bitch, even if it means I end up hurt, You're my best friend and no one messes with my best friend or his pack.

We pull away and he looks at me, I wipe away his tears.

Me: Your pack are going to need you the most right now Jacob. Go and be with them and I will try my best to come and see you, Okay? I won't let her get away with it and as for James and Laurent, that's a different story for a different day.

He nods. He turns away and runs to his pack. I sigh, looking down at the floor. Emmett is at my side rubbing my back comfortingly. A few tears begin to fall before my head snaps up.

Me: Carlisle?

He looks up at me and smiles.

Carlisle: Yes?

I sigh, can't believe I'm saying this.

Me: I will watch Bella's house overnight as long as Emmett and someone else is with us because I don't know how I'll be able to control myself with Bella and Charlie in the same house after what they did to my mom, So that is the only way I'll do it.

He nods and smiles.

Carlisle: Thank you. If you'd like, You can have Emmett and Jasper. Rosalie and Alice and one of the wolves will patrol the forest and Esme and I will be on top of the house, keeping an eye out on further distances just in case we see her.

I nod, smiling and thanking him in return.

He and Esme smile a warm smile, as Emmett pulls me closer and Jasper is at our side.

Carlisle: Edward, You may spend the night with Bella.

Edward nods at Carlisle and Bella cuddles into him.

A few hours later.

I put my Black jeans on, My black boots and a tank top and black jacket along with my fingerless leather gloves on. Emmett pretty much dresses the same. He grabs my hand and guides me downstairs where we meet the rest of the family and go over the plan once more, Edward and Bella are over Charlie's house doing god know what.

Me, Emmett and Jasper assume our positions around Charlie's house. Edward is in bed with Bella but he will be staying awake just in case. Rosalie, Alice and some of the wolves are patrolling the forest. I crack my neck and my knuckles before clenching my fists.

Emmett: All I can smell is these god damn human's scent!

I laugh at him.

He walks around the house kissing me on my lips before resuming his position. Jasper is glaring hard at something in the forest.

Edward comes out onto the balcony and looks at me.

Edward: Kaileigh? I just want to thank you for doing this and I apologise for the way I've been treating you lately.

Me: ( I GROWL) I'm not doing this for her or you, I'm doing this for Jacob and his pack and to protect my family.

He nods, sighing before climbing back into bed with Bella. Then all of a sudden, I see Victoria flying from tree to tree in the forest heading in this direction.

I hop onto the railings holding onto them.

Emmett: KAILEIGH!! What are you doing?!

I ignore him and growl.

Jasper: Kaileigh? what's wrong? Do you see her??!

I nod and growl as she gets closer, I dive off the railing flying through the air, before knocking her to the ground and choking her, My eyes darken and I feel my fangs coming out. She turns us over and manages to push me off before sprinting away, and I run after her along with Emmett and Jasper. As we practically fly through the forest, Alice, Rosalie and The wolves go back to the house and take over as we make chase after Victoria.

I growl sprinting faster, than Emmett and Jasper before bouncing off every tree in my way before flying through the air and tackle her to the ground as we roll around before rolling off a cliff as I repeatedly punch her trying to rip her head off, I wrap my arms around her body before practically crushing her and I tear her head off her body dragging her out into the open and setting her body on fire before raising her head, as Alice, Rosalie and the wolves howl and cheer applauding along with Emmett and Jasper. I drag Victoria's head around by her hair and take her head back to the house before putting it in a box and going to the wolves home and knocking on the door. To my surprise, Jacob open's the door. I hand him the box.

Me: I told you I'd kill her myself for you.

His eyes widen.

Jacob: I didn't think you were serious about tearing her head off and putting it in a box for me.

I laugh. He drops the box and gives me a hug.

Jacob: Thank you, Kaileigh. Honestly, You really are the best friend I could ever ask for.

I smile. Before nodding and running back to Bella's to meet everyone. Emmett instantly pulls me in for a hug.

Emmett: I'm so glad you are safe, You could've been killed by Victoria. You should've warned us that she was here instead of diving off a railing to fight her midair then tore her head off in the forest, Even though what you did was pretty sexy.

I chuckle and kiss him.

Jasper: You really are an amazing fighter I gotta hand it to you. I'm honoured to have a sister such as yourself. I really am.

He bows his head before embracing me in a hug. Edward looks down as we are all now on the ground as he cradles Bella in his side under his arm. He nods his head at me and smirks slightly. Before I glare at Bella, Charlie comes out complaining about the noise.

Charlie: What the hell is going on out here?!

I snarl and Emmett and Jasper are at my side with a hand on my shoulder as Rosalie stands in front of me.

Me: I just saved your monster of a daughter Charlie, even though I don't understand how she was strong enough to kill my mother who was also a Vampire and A Witch, But she couldn't kill VIctoria. Strange isn't it?!

He glares.

Charlie: Oh shut it will you?! Thank you for saving Bella but fuck you and get away from my house.

My eyes go dark, just as I am about to jump back up onto the balcony. Edward flies down growling.

Emmett: Edward, Charlie If I were you, I'd back off and watch how the hell you speak to my girlfriend!!

But it's too late before I am rolling around on the ground with Edward as he is on top of me trying to choke me Before I grab him by the neck holding him in the air before throwing him at the walls of the house.

Me: I killed Victoria Edward! Don't think for one second I won't kill you, Bella and Charlie either because I will!

He crouches down at the ground with his fangs out.

Me: Okay, Edward. I've given you, your chance to back down but now you've given me no choice. You reap what you sow. Bella, Charlie you're next!!

Before I can kill Edward, Emmett and Jasper are holding me against a tree to stop me getting at Edward, Whilst Rosalie and Alice hold Edward.

Emmett: Baby, calm down!

Then I feel a flush of calmness running through me and I thank Jasper. He nods and smiles. I laugh at Edward, shaking my head before we all head home. Esme and Carlisle are sat on the couch in the living room waiting for us to tell them what happened.

We tell the story.

Me: And then I tore her head off and delivered it to Jacob's home and I set fire to her body, Then Charlie was being an ass after I saved Bella from Victora, Putting my ass at risk of getting killed, so he was being a dick, Then Edward randomly tried attacking me and I beat his ass to and nearly killed him, But thanks to Emmett and Jasper. They calmed me down.

Jasper looks at Carlisle and Esme.

Jasper: She is one tough vampire, just as tough as Emmett I'd say.

Everyone smiles.

Carlisle: Thank you for doing that for Edward and Bella even though you didn't really do it for them you did it to protect us and the wolves along with their pack. So Thank you. Even though Edward decided to ruin the moment by behaving irresponsibly. But thank you, we are grateful.

I nod.

Me: Right I need to get these clothes off so I'm gonna shower because I stink of Victoria's blood and Wolf and Lighter fluid.

Everyone laughs and Emmett smirks and does a dance with his eyebrows. I sigh, Grabbing his hand before dragging him with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 9K 60
A girl tormented by her past is forced to move with her adopted mother to the small town of Forks, Washington. Just like any other small town, despit...
63.5K 1.4K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...
146K 3.5K 11
(Sequel) Graduation was almost here for Bella and the Cullens. Beverly's and Jasper's bond couldn't be closer than ever. Bella planned to become a va...
1M 20K 54
After Ariana moves to Forks with her sister Bella she can't help but notice about the weird things that happen around her and in her life. She meets...