[LISAxIU] I'm In Charge

By skyaeacus

"What the fuck Manoban! Look!", Seulgi shouted eyes bulging out in shock while looking at her wristwatch. "We... More

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Unfriendly
Chapter 3: Sunbaenim
Chapter 4: Assignment
Chapter 5: The Hotel
Chapter 6: Poison
Chapter 7: Dear Name
Chapter 8: Eomoni
Chapter 9: Photograph
Chapter 10: Thief
Chapter 11: Khight
Chapter 12: Arcade
Chapter 13: Professional
Chapter 14: Phone
Chapter 15: Back up
Chapter 16: Starting
Chapter 17: Different
Chapter 18: Gyeongsang
Chapter 19: Crazy
Chapter 20: Persistent
Chapter 21: Unable
Chapter 23: Diary
Chapter 24: Toys
Chapter 25: Champagne
Chapter 26: Alone
Chapter 27: Insane [M]
Chapter 28: Closet
Chapter 29: Visitor
Chapter 30: Witness
Chapter 31: Zombie
Chapter 32: Flowers
Chapter 33: Cabinet
Chapter 34: Insatiable [M]
Chapter 35: Hear
Chapter 36: Classified
Chapter 37: Inseparable[M]
Chapter 38: Rooftop
Chapter 39: Chase
Chapter 40: Tired
Chapter 41: Moon
Chapter 42: Cupcakes
Chapter 43: Night [M]
Chapter 44: Advice
Chapter 45: Invitation
Chapter 46: Gangster
Chapter 47: Familiar
Chapter 48: Disgust
Chapter 49: Mistake

Chapter 22: Closer

3.9K 247 117
By skyaeacus

Lisa Pov

I woke up at dawn trying my best not to wake her up. The flower shop, I went to yesterday said they open early, since the flowers are delivered to them at night.

I just want to give her the right flowers this time. I want to see her smile she's lovely when she does it.

But when I arrived at the front door, I'm surprised to see sunbaenim's mother there at the visitor's lounge and busy reading a book.

And when she noticed me, she put down her eyeglass and book.

"Good morning Lisa, you're early are you heading somewhere?

She asked smiling as she walk towards me. I greeted her with bowing and flashing a smile as well.

"Good morning eomoni. Ye. I was planning to go to the market, and buy something really important." I answered.

Mrs. Lee hummed as she nods.

"Really important? May I know what it is? Maybe I can a company you, there?"

She asked concerns, but if I tell her then she might think it's weird. And then ask me about my intention to her daughter, what if she's against it?

What if she like Jin-goo sunbaenim for her daughter because he's a man and I'm not.

There so many things running in my head that makes me feel anxious.

That I unconsciously stay muted while Mrs. Lee is talking to me.

"Lisa dear, are you alright? You suddenly turn pale."

She reached my arm, patting it to get my attention. While looking worried.

"It's, I-uhm I actually don't know." I blurted out as I lower my head, evading Mrs. Lee's eyes.

"Hmm, is this a secret? Am I not supposed to know about this thing you're going to buy?"

I gulped.

It's really making me guilty, I think I should be honest with this, since I'm pursuing her daughter. I should at least let her know. Because it's the right thing to do.

So I cocked my head up and faces Mrs. Lee with a conclusion.

"Mrs. Lee.", I mumbled.

"Oh, it looks like you finally decided if you're gonna tell me or not, ok then, please dear go on, I'll be listening."

Eomoni says, and smiles warmly at me, giving me that comfort. I hope she wouldn't hate me for this.

My hands balled.

"I like your daughter. I like Jieun sunbaenim so much that I want her to be my girlfriend."

"I'm sorry eomoni." I apologized bowing a 90-degree angle after confessing, squeezing my eyes shut and mumbling my prayers that she Jieun's mother wouldn't push me away, and tell me to stay away from her daughter.

"I didn't expect that."

She muttered. I felt anxious biting on my lip.

"All I thought is you two already being together. Because I saw you entered my daughter's room last night."

My eyes shot open, as I lift my head with shock.

"Ani, eomoni. We're not yet- I haven't- actually I-, I'm so sorry I shouldn't have went there. I'm really sorry it would never happen again, until we're official."

I kept fumbling on my own words while bowing and apologizing.

And I couldn't look at sunbaenim's mother feeling embarrassed with my behavior.

"Lisa, stop apologizing. And don't say sorry for liking someone, it's something you're not in control of."

Mrs. Lee said holding both my cheeks and lifting my head up so I could look at her.

"Jieun never had any experience of being with someone romantically, she's assertive and cold and might disappoint you. She's not good at showing her emotions since she likes to look tough all the time. Are you sure that you want her to be your girlfriend?"

Her mother asked. And I was left gawking at those small description she made for her daughter, but nevertheless, I was happy to hear all of it.

"I am. I actually fell for her being assertive and cold, I really do like your daughter so much. She's making me so happy and I wish I could do the same for her."

I uttered wholeheartedly. Jieun really is making me happy. She may be cold outside but she have such a warm heart. I can feel it. When she tried to save me yesterday, jumping to the river even though she can't dive deeper she still without any second thoughts went through it for me.

She's a good person.

And I-

Suddenly I thought of my best friend.

And quickly squeezed my eyes shaking off the thoughts of her.

I like Jieun, and I wanted this to work.

"You're such a sweet girl Lisa. No wonder my daughter for the first time, care so much for someone. Anyway I think you need to go now, before she does up. You still have an hour so good luck."

Mrs. Lee reminded me that made me gasped and check on my watch with shock.

"Oh shi-" I cover my mouth in shock because I almost curse in front of Mrs. Lee. "Oh my! I have to go now, see you later eomoni."

I said smiling apologetically to Jieun's mother before I run towards the front door. But I stopped while holding the doorknob. I just remember how thankful I am for her understanding and acceptance so I spun around and bow at her. "Thank you so much for letting me pursue your daughter Mrs. Lee. " I blurted out with a grin, showing her how happy I am for her accepting my intention towards her only daughter.

And run outside to get that girl the flowers, that I promise to give her.

-------

On Jieun's room.

The girl stirred at her bed, feeling the warm sunlight peeking at the curtains of her window. And as her consciousness is slowly returning to her, the memories of last night before she doze off pops in her mind.

So she immediately opened her eyes to see if that was real or she's just dreaming that kiss.

Only to be welcome with nothing but the same old room alone.

"Where is she? It wasn't a dream right?", the girl mumbled to herself brushing her hair up still feeling sleepy.

And right when she just got up her bed and busily folding it back to the side, the door of her room slides open, revealing a girl sweating and heavily panting.

The small girl jerk in surprise holding her chest and looking at the person with wide eyes.

"Oh God, you startled me. What are you doing? Where was you didn't you sleep here last night? Or not?" Jieun asked looking doubtful.

The tall girl smirked as she closes the door behind her. And walk towards the girl.

"You're really pretty even if you just woke up"

Lisa commented as she stopped in front of the girl. But the petite one felt suddenly conscious of her self covering her face sheepishly.

"Ani, I didn't say that because you don't look good, I'm telling the truth when I say you look pretty, I mean it. Sunbae."

Lisa insisted smiling widely.

"Yah?! Why are you being like this early in the morning? Do you need something from me?", The small girl questioned while covering her body with her arms looking suspiciously at the latter.

"Yes, I do."

She answered quickly. Taking the other girl off guard. And in panic.

"What do you want? I know you can buy everything you want so what would you want from me?"

Jieun asked and unable to look back at the tall girl. Without feeling conscious of herself.

"Hahaha, it's not what you're thinking. Here I have something for you."

The tall girl finally revealed what she's been hiding on her back. With a big smile plastered on her lips, and offered it to the girl in front of her.

And this had the other one staring at the bouquet of flower with bafflement.

While Lisa waited patiently for the girl to give any kind of reaction. 'Just one smile is enough' she mumbled to herself.

"Sunbae, this is for you. Please take it, like what I promise I'll get you another one. Right? And this time it's your favorite color. Purple."

She added as she reached the girl's hand and placed the bouquet on it.

But the small girl remained stoic.

'Guess I have to do more effort next time' Lisa mumble to herself, thinking what she did isn't enough to make the girl smile.

But to her surprise, the older one pressed her lips together trying to suppress a smile. "You didn't have to do this, but thank you, Lisa."

She mumbles before she tiptoed and kiss the tall girl on the side lips.

Lisa's mouth fell, as she froze.

Her eyes glowed and quickly held the place where she was kissed.

"If this is what I will get every time I'll give you a flower then expect you'll have one every day."

She muttered and grin at the girl.

-------

Jieun Pov

I'll be honest, sometimes I do wonder how would it feel to cherish someone and be cherished the same way.

But I never had any patience with it, I always doubt it would make me feel interested or happy. I always thought that having to cherish someone will make me feel vulnerable to all pain.

That will make me weak.

And I still think the same, except for one thing.

She's making me happy.

Really happy.

"You're sweating too much, you know you didn't have to run to give this to me.", I muttered as I used the sleeve of my pajama to wipe her sweat.

"I actually wanted to see you waking up and seeing this flower when you open your eyes. But ye. I failed."

She said pouting like a child since she wasn't able to deliver her plan well.

But I prefer to see her face when I woke up, like what she did yesterday even if it's annoying to see her grinning like a pervert first thing in the morning.

"You didn't fail ok. Seeing how you are now I know you did your best. And I like it so much."

I argued. She smiled and nod. Then I suddenly remember, today I'll meet my eonni, Yoo in na.

"Oh! I forgot I'll visit a very special friend today."

I exclaimed.

Lisa's brows furrowed.

"Is it a guy?" She asked looking displeased.

I snorted. Why would she ask that out of all questions?

"Uhm, what will you do if it is?"

"It's fine but I have to be around you."

She said which made me raised an eyebrow.

"And why would you have to be around me?"

"Because- I" she bit her lips, trying to think of an answer.

But found none, as she pouts and sighed defeatedly.

"You can come with me. If you aren't planning to go back to Seoul yet."

"It's just that I don't know if I have any rights to ask you to stay, I don't know if someone is looking for you and wanted you to go back to them. And I don't want to make you choose, you can-"

I sighed.

I keep blabbering things since I remember she had a call yesterday.

"Jieun"

My eyes widened.

As I heard her call me by my name. Without the formalities, and I never thought I would ever hear it from her without her reading my name tag.

"I've been bothered since yesterday, I don't know how things will take place after what happened, and I don't want to act selfishly. And I didn't know how to label things are now."

She paused and reaches my hand.

"And I didn't want you feel bothered with those same questions."

Her lips pursed. Searching my eyes, I think I know where this going.

"Can you be? I mean can we?" Her jaw clenched. Having difficulties of saying what she wanted to say.

"Oh God, this is fucking hard.", she cursed under her breath, and I tried so hard not to laugh at her.

"You know I like you right? I mean so much, I really like you a lot. Jieun. And.-"

"I really want you to be mine. What I meant is I want you to, I mean can you be-"

"Fuck.", she cursed again. Lowering her head and growling in frustration.

I chuckled.

"I get it. You want me to be your girlfriend? Is that it? Or is there anything else?" I asked with narrowed eyes.

It's funny how she can't deliver this question right when she's been too bold these past few days with her flirtings.

"I sucked at this I know, and yes. I want you to be my girlfriend.", she mumbled sheepishly. While brushing her nape and flushing.

I gave her a tight-lipped smile.

"Are you sure you want me to be your girlfriend?" I asked.

She smirked.

"I can be evil at times, and I would surely disappoint you, Lisa. That's why I'm asking you now, before you regret everything."

I muttered. Looking straight to her eyes, I want her to know me more. I want her to see and realize what she's getting herself into.

"Then I think we're a match. Because you haven't seen who I really am yet. I can be really evil as well."

She mumbles as she walk closer to me. Giving me that sultry gaze. Which probably have other meaning.

I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Let's give it a try. Let's see who's more evil then." I replied as I gave her a sly smile.

Then she grab the bouquet out of my hand and placed it somewhere else, so she can stand in front of me without any space.

"How about we see it now?"

She muttered as she held me on my waist and leaned her head aiming for a kiss when a loud knock on my door stops her.

"Jieun-ah is Lisa there? I saw her arrived."

My mother asked from the other side. I panicked, and tried pushing Lisa away. But she suddenly grabbed my nape and pressed her lips on mine. My eyes widened in shock, but she didn't let go after that and I even felt her tongue asking me to give in.

And I gave in.

We pulled away panting, she smirked and I glared at her.

"Ye. Eomoni. I'm here!"

She answered my mother.

And kissed me one more time before she run towards the door and escaped.

And I couldn't help but smile watching her back.

-------

Afternoon

At Yoo in na's house.

"So you're in a relationship now? Wait. And you just met her last week? Jieun-ah-" her friend muttered with amusement. As they talk privately on a small table while watching the tall girl play with the dogs at her friend's garden.

"Eonni, you just repeated what I said."

The small girl retorted.

"Yes, I did because I want to clarify things. This is your first relationship and I don't want you to just put yourself at ease with someone you barely know."

Jieun sighed as she leaned back to her seat.

"That's the reason why I said yes to her. So I will get to know her more, and she'll get to know me more. And eonni we're not getting married, or whatever commitment you're afraid of, that I'll get myself into."

The latter reasoned out.

"Oh my God did I just hear 'married' coming out of your mouth? Are you really my precious Jieun-ah? You talk like a grown-up woman now. Oh my, what if the next time you'll visit me is for a wedding invitation?"

Yoo in na blurted out in a silent gasp. Making the petite girl's eyes widen in shock.

"Eonni? Please tone it down. And stop thinking in advance, that's way too much early. And we're just starting and I'm here telling you about this because I do not have any idea how to act in a relationship." Jieun muttered while holding her head. Looking distressed.

"First thing you have to do is get to know her more. And second, don't give in to temptation. I know you're old enough to have sex but not until you got to know her from the deepest layer of her soul."

The older one said without faltering.

And having to hear it Jieun flushed and lazily brushed her face in disbelief.

"Please can we just change the topic? Nevermind what I asked. Anyway she can just break up with me if she doesn't want me anymore."

The small girl mumbled with annoyment, as she crossed her arms.

"You really have a serious issue with your ego."

The older one commented incredulously.

Until Lisa walk over to their spot while holding a black spaniel puppy with her.

"Hi, can I join you two?" The tall girl ask while petting the dog.

"Of course Lisa, please sit down." In na replied and pointed at the chair beside Jieun.

"Hi"

Lisa mumbles, smiling with warm loving eyes at the small girl, that the eldest one has noticed.

Jieun didn't reply and lookup tucking her hair at the back of her ear while flashing the same warm smile. As she watches her girlfriend sat beside her.

In na thought the two look cute together and are obviously falling for each other, though she's still not ok with how her friend does not know anything about the girl yet and already investing her feelings on the latter.

"So, Lisa Manoban? can I ask you something?"

In na blurted out getting the tall girl's attention.

"Ye. Of course Ms.Yoo."

Jieun also look at her friend wondering what would the latter ask.

"What do you like about my friend?"

"What I like about her?" Lisa repeated her question with furrowed brows.

And smirked.

"Well, that's easy."

Lisa answered shortly and this had the two girl's eyebrows arched up. Looking at each other with daze.

"She's a good kisser."

"What!? You two have kissed already? Oh my God, Jieun-ah?" The eldest one gasped covering her mouth n shock.

"So that means she's your first kiss?" She added.

And Lisa's eyes grew wide and turn to look at her girlfriend with a proud smile.

But the girl couldn't accept what she heard from the tall girl and look back at Lisa with a fuming gaze.

"Yah!? So that's the only thing you like about me?!" The small girl asks with exasperation.

"Of course that's not the only thing, I also like how you look sexy when you're mad."

In na gasped. "Wait, sexy?"

"Ye. She is, especially when she-" Jieun quickly covered her mouth with both hands.

"Stop! That's enough! You punk? How could you?" The small girl muttered with warning, grabbing Lisa's collar and glaring at the girl.

This causes the spaniel puppy to jump out of her lap and bark at them, making chaos at the whole place.

But instead of a rumbling in fear Lisa grin at the small girl.

"This is why I like you so much," Lisa mumbles and gazes at her girlfriend with half-lidded eyes. Before lunging at the girl and stealing a peck on the latter's lips.

And the sight made Jieun's friend gasped in another shock, seeing the tension on both girls.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Merry Christmas everyone, I only recovered today so I only got to write today as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 868 41
A boy save a little girl who is about 6 or 7 years old, because its suddenly cross the road without looking if there is some track crossing the road...
Busan By Lyn

Fanfiction

3.4M 98K 49
Lalisa Manoban was an ordinary girl. She just finished studying in Busan, and for going back in Seoul, she will pursue her dreams and have a decent j...
89.4K 555 171
In her previous life, Jennie was conspired by her family. Her baby was born through Caesarean birth, she had her eyes gouged out, and died tragically...
124K 2.4K 27
I left for Paris Fashion Week. Me and Mino, my ex boyfriend secretly meet on the event, without telling Lisa. I'm confused. After two years of bein...