The Mafia Mans Stripper

By KaileyPoplar9

The streets are a cold place, no place to call home no escaping them,they tell you when you grow up don't get... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Playlist
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Im back
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 10

8.6K 204 36
By KaileyPoplar9

Kaliyah POV
" this is the pilot speaking we have landed in Italy enjoy your stay" the pilot said over the intercom . I'm in Italy I'm so happy I could scream right now. The flight attendant opened the door . Wow Italy is so pretty.

(Pic of Italy)
Luka walked towards a black car and a man got out of the driver seat and held the door for us. I take a seat next to Luka and hold his hand. I can't believe he asked me to be his girlfriend. Kayayln was sitting on luka's lap and Kayden  and Jr. sat on mine.

                      ***after the car ride***

                               Luka POV
"Kaliyah ,Kaliyah wake up babygirl we're here" I said as I stepped out the car . Kaliyah steps out of the car and looks at the house in awe.

(House)
We walked inside and I showed her were the kids room were to lay them down it's really late it's like 11 at night. After we tucked the kids in I showed her our room.

(Room)
"We'll unpack and take shower  tomorrow it's really late" I told her as I took my shirt and pants off and got into bed . She changed into one of my shirts and snuggled up into me . " I have to ask you something" She looked up at me with her big beautiful brown eyes

" go ahead" she said as she snuggled deeper into me

" would you ever get another tattoo" I asked her as I looked at her

" maybe why"

" I want you to get my initial on your stomach"

" what do you mean" she asked as she looked up at me

" it won't be to big I just want you to have my initial on you so when people see you they know your mine I'll get your initial to" I said as I looked into her eyes

" ok I'll get it .So it'll be a L on my stomach possessive much" she laughed

" I just want the world to know your mine"

" and your mine to so when a bitch looks at you she'll see my K and walk the fuck away"

" your crazy" I said laughing

" only for you . So when are we getting this tattoo"

" right now I've had this house for a couple of years and I have a tattoo gun in the bathroom closet"  I said going into the bathroom to grab the tattoo gun .

" you ready Baby" I said as I walked toward Kaliyah . She nodded her head yes and pulled up her shirt .

****after there tattoos****

Kaliyah POV
" bae I love it" I said as I jumped on Luka

" now everyone one will know your mines" he said as he kissed my tattoo

" it's pretty late babygirl lets go to sleep" he said as he pulled himself and me under the covers. Luka wrapped his arms around my waste and it felt good I have never had anyone care for me and show affection towards me"

Nightmare/flashback
"
We're are you ,you lazy bitch" my stepdad yelled as I finished up his dinner in the kitchen . I walked towards the table and put his plate down then walked towards the wall and stood there waiting for him. He walks in and looks at me then the food . He takes a bite of the spaghetti that i made then picked up the plate and threw it .

"Bitch why is my food cold" he's lying it isn't cold I just finished it

I-it can't be cold I just finished making it" he looked at me and slapped me

" who told you to go speak" he yelled as he kicked me in my stomach

" s -stop I-I'm pr-pregnant" I said as I held my stomach . He looked at me then kept kicking and punching me.

" your nothing but a dirty whore you don't to have a baby you will never be a good mother" he yelled as he spit on me . He started to turn around but stopped he looked back at me one more time then kicked me in my stomach for the last time. My baby gone. I felt it when he kicked me my heart went heavy . I couldn't feel his heart beat anymore. My baby is gone and all I could do is scream as the blood ran down my legs. My baby is gone and I couldn't save it. I closed my eyes as I screamed .
" no no no no please god no"

Nightmare over /flashback

" Kaliyah,babygirl wake up" I woke up to see Luka lookin at me

" hey it's ok it was just a nightmare"

" it wasn't a nightmare it really happened"

" do you want to talk about it" he asks

" it was the first time I got pregnant . I'm stepdad came home from work and I had his meal prepared but he said it was cold. I talked back I should of never talked back. He beat me until I lost my baby. I felt my baby die inside of me . I felt my baby's heartbeat stop" I sobbed holding onto him.

" it's ok babygirl I got you how about we go home and we can do this trip some other time when you feel better"

" no I don't want our trip to stop because of me plus you have a meeting you have to be here"

" I can reschedule the meeting and it's not your fault . Plus I also have to go to court for jr."

" I don't know why his momma trynna get him when she has never had him why does she care now"

" I don't know babygirl but I got an email this morning saying that I have court today at 5 o'clock"

" ok let's go get the kids and get home" I said

***time skip to home***

Luka's POV
I'm standing outside of the court room what if she gets jr. . What if she wins. I can't lose him. My kids are everything to me . She can't and won't win.

" Luka is 5 lets go in don't worry she won't win I'm always here for you" Kaliyah said as she kissed my check and grabbed my hand walking into the room"

"Ok Ladies and gentle men lets make this quick it's my sons birthday and I have to leave in 20 minutes and I will not be late again" the judge said as he fixed his glasses

" Ms. King what do you have to say"

" well your honor I want my son. I haven't seen my son since he was born . It's cruel a boy she be able to see his mother . I want my son to live with me he needs to live with his real mother not the help" she said looking at Kaliyah

" Mr. Mendez what do you have to say" I took a deep breathe and looked at Kaliyah . She smiled at me and put her thumbs up.

" well your honor I want my son to stay with me. She doesn't care about him as soon as he was born she never payed attention to him. She always left him hungry she never changed his diapers. She doesn't love him she doesn't even know him. And Kaliyah is not the help . She has been more of a mother than Regina has been in his whole life."

" In the custody case invoking Luka Mendez I think that he should stay with Mr.Mendez case closed" yes jr. is staying with me and Kaliyah.

" you did it baby" Kaliyah said as she kissed me. This is my little family .

                          **time skip**

                          Kaliyah's POV

We're at Lukas trap right now. Someone stole some money from him and now we're coming up with a plan to take the man out .

" sir we can't send one of our girls out to seduce him because he's seen all of our women"

" send me" I said causing all of the people in the room to look at me.

" no ,no I'm not letting you do this it's danger you don't even know how to work half of our weapons"

" why not Luka I'm the only one he hasn't seen in your only chance and I know how to shoot a gun and throw knives" I said

" baby it will be dangerous I don't want you to get get hurt"

" you do dangerous stuff everyday why can't I"

" fine just this one type"

                    **time skip to the club**
" Kaliyah promise me you'll be safe listen to everything that I say" Luka said through the mic in my ear .

Her outfit

" That's him at the bar he's is the one with black hair and the green suit on" I walked Over to the bar

" let me have a sex on the beach" I said reaching towards my wallet

" I'll pay for that put that on my tab" my target said

" thank you" I said as I smiled

" what's a sexy ass girl like you doing here all alone" I almost throw up in my mouth

" me and my boyfriend just broke up I'm just trynna get him off my mind" I said as I looked him in the eyes

" get him to go to private room number 2 with you my guards will be waiting for you there" Luka says in my ear piece

" why don't we go somewhere quieter" I said as I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the private room . Soon as we walked in his started kissing on my neck and grabbing at the bottom of my dress. I look around for the guards but they weren't there

" Kaliyah get out of there the guards aren't there your not safe" Luka said I friend to push the target off of me but he would move.

" stop please stop"

" this is what you wanted isn't it"

" no please stop" he didn't listen he just kept trying to pull my dress off . The flashbacks of my past came back and I started to hyperventilate and I pushed him off me . He pulled me back to him by my dress causing it to rip . He looked at my stomach and seen the L . Next thing I know i felt a hard pain on my head and everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 464 27
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ *THIS BOOK CONTAINS A LOT OF MAJOR TRIGGERS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!! Kalani and Kaleb. 16 year old twins who have no one but t...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...
253 10 13
21 year old liyah blackwell is a very distraught and distant person. she dosent really have much friends but shes fine with that. she has an average...
177K 4.2K 27
Finding out she was pregnant was something that changed Valentina's world. Firstly, her baby father Michael was one of the most dangerous mafia bosse...