The Pop-Up Shop

By dontcryharry

When April's best friend Luna dragged her to a pop-up shop to meet her favourite artist, let's just she wasn'... More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Twenty Nine

826 23 0
By dontcryharry

APRIL'S POV

As Ruel pulled up to his house, I soon realised that I had never actually been here, it was a nice house and very spacious. I went upstairs, past the rest of the family having a New Years party and go into his room.

'Um. Are you sure about this?'

'What do you mean?' he asks, dropping his bag and I fiddle with my fingers.

'Sleeping in the same bed...' I mumble, knowing that we had done it before but this time felt different.

'If you really don't want to, you can sleep in Coco's room' he suggests but I shake the worries out of my head.

'Oh, no. It's just...Never-mind'

'OK.' he takes his shirt off and climbs into the bed with his arm open next to him

'Um. I'm going to get changed into my pyjamas.' he nods as I go into his bathroom to change into a tee shirt and shorts. 

I drop my bag next to his door and climb into bed with him. He pulls me into his chest and I drape my arm across his chest. I lift my head up to see him staring down at me as he gives me a smile and kisses my head, 'I love you.' he whispers and I break into a small smile.

'I love you too' he leans down to kiss my lips and I am pulled on top of his body. His arms rest on my back as my hands rest on the side of the pillows. He continues to kiss my lips but I finally pull away, 'Um. I'm kinda tired' I lie but he nods and I go back to my position with my head in the crook of his neck.

I started waking up to the creaking of his door breaking open. 'Morning guys. There's pancakes downstairs if you want' Ralph says as I wince awake to the sun breaking through Ruel's blinds as Ruel sits up next to me.

'Morning' his morning voice says as I smile and sit up before he gives me a peck on the lips. 

I climb out of bed before Ruel follows you downstairs. As I come downstairs I see the whole family in the kitchen. They all instantly look between Ruel and I who was still shirtless next to me.

'Um. I'm going to go to the bathroom...'I smile at Ruel before walking down the hallway to the shared bathroom

RUEL'S POV

I wait for her to close the bathroom door to speak, 'OK. Hit me with it. Tell me that's I'm making a mistake. Tell me that I deserve better. Tell me that April isn't a good girlfriend'

'I don't know about you guys but I'm on Ruel's side for this. I understand why April did it' Coco says and Sylvie nods.

'Yeah. I would've done it as well. Losing your best friend sucks. I understand why she couldn't be in a relationship. She's good in my books'

'Thanks...Mum, dad?' I look over to them

'Honey. You know I love y/n to death and I know you do too. If you want to keep going with her. You're 17, you can make your decisions by yourself.' my mum says and I look to my dad.

'Yeah, whatever the girls said' I smile as April comes out of the bathroom. 

I grab two plates of pancakes and walk upstairs with April behind me

'Are you sure about this?' she asks as we reach my bedroom.

'About pancakes? Yeah, I mean. My mum makes pretty good ones..' 

'No, I mean. Us' I sigh and put down the pancakes on my bed.

'What are you talking about? You don't want to be together again?' I ask worried but she shakes her head immediatly.

'Of course I do Ruel. You do though? I don't want to force you into an unhealthy and one way relationship just because I've suddenly moved here. You don't deserve me Ruel. I broke your heart, how are you ever going to forgive me. I just left you! With a note. Like, why am I even here?'

'April... Please don't talk about yourself like this'

'Ruel. Are you sure about this?' she asks.

'100%' I stand close to take her hands in mine and lean in to give her a slow and warm kiss, 'I'm going all in if you are'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 840 31
𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑑, 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑤 :)
3.3K 241 23
This friend group always loved murder mystery movies, all the jump scares, frights and figuring out who did it but what will happen when they become...
34.9K 723 41
They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you. And that's what he brought me, Heaven. We were terribly perfect for each othe...
50.4K 1.4K 33
@ruel is lanky on insta - Y/n is a 17 year old who just moved to the North shore, she has a twin brother and a little sister who she loves with her w...