๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐๐€ || ๐ค.๐ญ๐ก ๐— ๏ฟฝ...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ OnionWing16

7 ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—†๐–บ๐—… ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡๐–บ๐—€๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๏ฟฝ... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

O.W16 PRESENTS...
SIDE-CHARACTERS
CLASSROOM
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
Excuse meeee~
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
NICEUE PAPRIKA
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
AND IT WENT LIKE...
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
A/N
5.04K READS๐Ÿ‘€
You made it

CHAPTER 7

291 22 0
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ OnionWing16

"Hold up. I died?" Taehyung deadpanned.

Hoseok nodded.

"Yeah...weird right?"

"Totally."

When they helped Tae get back up on his feet he saw Jungkook stand right infront of him.

Averting his eyes.

Taehyung was about to ask him why he looked so down but before he could Jungkook wrapped his hands around Taehyung and gave the other a hug.

To everyone's surprise Jungkook didn't crush Taehyung.

It was a soft hug and Jungkook leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Are you okay Jungkook?" Taehyung asked clearly shocked that Jungkook was actually hugging him.

"I THOUGHT YOU DIED!" Jungkook said with tears in his eyes.

"Well I'm all good now right?"

Jungkook sniffled.

"I guess."

Jimin was still a little in shock.

As he stood there looking at Taehyung his pitch black hair started to gently fade and his blonde hair was all that one could see.

His brown eyes returned but were hard to see under the tears that were forming.

He ran to Taehyung, giving him a hug from behind.

"TAEHYUNG! NEVER DIE AGAIN OKAY!" Jimin said holding tightly onto Taehyung's waist.

"I can't make any promises." Taehyung smiled.

Quickly Taehyung grabbed Jungkook with one arm and Jimin with his other arm and pulled them both into a group hug.

"It doesn't matter anymore guys. I'm just happy that you guys care about me this much." Taehyung said making Yoongi lift an eyebrow.

"Hold up Taehyung, who ever said I cared?" Yoongi said crossing his arms.

"Oh please, we all saw you cry Yoongi." Hoseok said, rolling his eyes.

Yoongi rolled his eyes back and just went back to sit against a tree. Jin walked up to Taehyung.

"Hey. Guess who saved your life with his new power." Jin said doing a little dance.

"Namjoon?" Taehyung teased.

"NO YOU ZOMBIE! I DID!" Jin said making the others laugh.

"Thank you mom." Taehyung said before dragging Jin into the hug as well.

"Hey Taehyung I'm sorry again." Jungkook said looking down.

"For what?"

"You know...for killing you and stuff." Jungkook said starting to blow up his cheeks.

"It's okay. You didn't know you were that strong."

Jungkook blinked.

"For someone who just got resurrected from the dead, you're really chill."

Jimin smacked Jungkook on the back of the head, causing the boy to swing around and give him the WTF face.

Jimin scoffed.

"Don't say stuff like that idiot."

"Guys what time is it?" Hoseok asked looking at the sky that was starting to get a little dark as the sun was setting.

"It's-" as Namjoon looked at his clock.

"OH CRAB! IT'S 20:15! MY GRANDMA'S PROBABLY WORRIED SICK!" Namjoon yelled as he started running.

"Oh bye guys and Tae I'm glad your still alive...SO DON'T DIE AGAIN OKAY!" Namjoon yelled as he looked back at the boys, still running forward.

"I should go to. Bye guys. Stay safe." Hoseok smiled, waving back at everyone and walking into another direction.

Yoongi just got up and looked back at everyone.

"You guys are kinda cool. See ya tomorrow." And like that he disappeared inside the woods.

"Welp Taehyung if you die again I'll be here for you okay bud." Jin said making Jimin and Jungkook look at him with fierce eyes.

"Not that I would want you to die again!" Jin said scratching his ear. He waved at the boys and wished them a good night's rest.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

"So do you need help walking to your tree?" Jimin asked looking at Taehyung with innocent eyes while playing with his fingers.

"Tree?"

"I live alone in a tree." He said box smiling.

Jungkook looked shocked.

"Wow that's kinda cool." Jungkook said nodding his head up and down. Taehyung smiled at Jungkook and turned back to Jimin.

"No. I can manage walking there by myself. You should go home. Your parents are probably worried." Taehyung said while patting Jimin's shoulder.

"I guess your right. Plus my bike is still at the school. I should probably go get it. Well then have a good night Tae and be careful. You too Jungkook." Jimin said as he was leaving.

When Jimin was out of sight Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

"So have you gotten powers yet?" Jungkook asked out of nowhere. Taehyung pouted.

"No and I don't think I'm going to get any." He said looking at the ground.

Jungkook was about to say something to try and make Taehyung feel better but then Taehyung noticed something.

"Why is the grass dead?" Tae said sounding quite serious.

"Jimin did some Goku shit and killed the grass with every step." Jungkook shrugged.

"Jimin did this?"

"Yeah but it was kinda my fault as well." Jungkook said looking into the distance.

"What do you mean kinda your fault?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Well seeing as I kinda killed you he got super pissed and stuff then his hair turned black and his eyes turned black as well and then as he was walking towards me to probably murder me and the grass under his feet died." Jungkook said slowly to make Taehyung understand and process it more.

Taehyung placed his hands on the grass and it felt dry.

It felt hard and it could break instantly if he just snapped it. He started to think of how the grass originally felt and how it was always wet and soft.

After a few seconds the grass started glowing.

Jungkook took a step back.

Taehyung jumped back landing on his butt. The grass kept glowing.

As the glow started to disappear Taehyung crawled closer. The brown and dry grass was turned back into the green and lush grass it was before.

Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes widened and Jungkook's mouth was hanging open.

"Well atleast you have a power now too." Jungkook said with a crooked smile.

Taehyung looked at his hands in shock.

But then a giant smile spread across Taehyung's face as he started to jump up and down.

Jungkook just smiled and shook his head at Taehyung's childishness.

"I have powers! You have powers! We all got powers!" Taehyung sang as he was doing a silly dance. Jungkook started laughing.

"You look like you're walking on hot stones." Jungkook teased whilst still laughing his head off.

Taehyung laughed with Jungkook as he kept on dancing. It started getting darker when Tae looked at Jungkook.

"Hey it's getting a little late, don't you wanna go home?" Taehyung asked making Jungkook's smile disappear immediately.

"I have to but I don't wanna go." Jungkook said looking at the ground twiddling with his fingers.

Taehyung observed Jungkook.

"Is it because you get beat up there?" Taehyung asked with a smile. His eyes were closed but behind his eyelids his eyes were blazing her rage.

His smile made Jungkook shiver, the hidden message behind it was horrifying. Taehyung must've been really pissed.

Jungkook cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his neck and pulling an unbothered face.

"I don't know what you're talki-" but Taehyung cut him of.

"You're being physically abused. Right? That fresh cut on your cheek. Who did it?" Tae said in a deep voice making Jungkook feel a little flustered.

Jungkook couldn't say a thing, he looked back at the ground and started to pull on his shirt a little.

He looked like he was a five year old who got scolded for breaking something.

Taehyung lifted Jungkook's chin making the bunny boy get chills.

"Look Kookie you have powers now okay. They can't hurt you anymore okay."

Jungkook just shook his head and said with a soft little voice.

"Yeah, I guess so." Making Tae smile, which later on only triggered his.

"Okay then, get going Kookie." Taehyung said rubbing Jungkook on the head.

Jungkook waved bye to Taehyung and started walking home. Jungkook could feel himself blushing hard.

"He's so observant. And dominant."

He started shaking his head and mumbled to himself.

"You do not swing that way! He doesn't even have titties...though his ass- SHUT THE HELL UP JUNGKOOK!"

"Is that Jungkook?" Taehyung asked himself after hearing a voice from the forest's echo.

Taehyung started walking to his tree. When he got there he didn't climb the tree but he started to lay on the ground looking at the sky.

He loved to look at the sky turn darker and seeing stars appear. He let out a sigh looking at his shirt. It had a huge blood smudge on it.

But he didn't mind.

Jimin was his friend.

Along with the others as well.

His new friends.

"Hehe. I have friends."

After a while he finally got up and climbed his tree.

As he layed his head onto the pillow he took his blanket covering himself with it.

He started playing with his fingers when he thought about how cute Jimin and Jungkook were when they played with their fingers.

Wondering why he felt this way.

"It's probably nothing. Right mother nature?"

The wind blew a little, causing the tree to loose two of it's leaves.

They fell on Tae's face and he blinked.

"Did you just answer me? I am so one with nature right now!"

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

1.2K 84 11
๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ โ I know I'm a devil. I deserve hell. โž โ No boy, you just need a hug. A tight one. โž ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ...
81.7K 4K 26
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ ฯั”ฯƒฯโ„“ั” ั•ฮฑัƒ ะฝั”ฮฑฮฝั”ะธ ฮนั• ฮฑ ฯโ„“ฮฑยขั” ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝฯƒฯ…ั‚... deะผonั•, ั•cะฝool, norะผal lฮนา“e. w_r_o_n_g_! +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_...
REGRET K.TH FF (Book 1) โœ”๏ธ ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ || ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…บ๐Ÿ…น๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ ๏ฟฝ...

ฮœฯ…ฯƒฯ„ฮฎฯฮนฮฟ / ฮคฯฯŒฮผฮฟฯ…/ ฮ˜ฯฮฏฮปฮตฯ

12.9K 1.1K 47
[ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™‡๐™€๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ] "๐—œ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป" " ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—บ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ...