The Love Between A Fallen Ang...

By Firekittengoddess

Lucy's is a fallen angel and has to choose between going home or being the queen of hell with natsu this is... More

how i became a fallen angel
the meeting
the fallen angel and demon king join fairytail
the choice
life in hell
a/n

life in fairytail

174 6 0
By Firekittengoddess

(5 year time skip)

(Lucy's POV)

It's been 5 years since me and natsu have joined fairytail. everyone is so nice. natsu is my bestfriend but honestly I like him a lot. but I don't think he will ever notice. all he does is fight with gray and want to go on adventures!

(Natsu POV)

It's been 5 years since me and lucy joined fairytail. it's been a lot of fun. But I have fallen in love with Lucy. We became best friends. But I want to be more then just her bestfriend!

(Normal POV)

Everything was going great till one day both natsu and lucy. had to choose between the love for each other or both going home. And  never see each other or fairytail again! they never told their guildmates that she was a fallen angel or he was the demon king. ( I fixed my mistake with gray. He is still natsu right had just not king of hell.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
14.3K 331 16
Riza and Roy have worked together for years and have known each other since they were teenagers but it's always felt like they should be something mo...
9.9K 137 5
A collection of gay ass Hollywood Undead one-shots because I'm hella bored. Homophobic? Why are you even on my profile then?? I mean, this is the gay...
5.9M 179K 26
No one even knew that it was possible, but seeing is believing. Usually werewolves meet their mates after they meet their wolves for the first time w...