The Love Between A Fallen Ang...

By Firekittengoddess

Lucy's is a fallen angel and has to choose between going home or being the queen of hell with natsu this is... More

how i became a fallen angel
the fallen angel and demon king join fairytail
life in fairytail
the choice
life in hell
a/n

the meeting

246 11 0
By Firekittengoddess

(Natsu POV)

I walk up to the blonde with big brown eyes.I say hello my name is natsu what is your name? she tells me her name is lucy. I ask her why she has such beautiful white wings? she looks down with tears in her eyes. and tells me she is a fallen angel. I ask her how she became a fallen angel? *this means they are thinking. * * for some reason I get angry but also kinda happy.* she looks at me and says you aren't human? I look down and tell her you are right I'm not human.but if I tell you what I am you will never wanna talk to me again!

( Lucy's POV)

I laughed a little and say I'm a fallen angel.I think I can handle what you are . he looks at and says he is the demon king. I smile at him and say well then the demon king is awfully handsome! * did I really say that he was handsome? oh well I was just saying the truth.* Lucy you are a weirdo. who calls the demon king handsome? whatever natsu! since I'm gonna be on earth land from now on. I need to find a place to live.if you wanna come with me. Then shut up and start walking.

( natsu POV)

I can't believe Lucy just told me the demon king to shut up and walk! she got some nerve. * we barely know each other and I like her already.* so lucy what kinda magic do you have? well umm natsu my magic is hard to explain "lucy said" "lucy says"  but in short I can take who's ever magic I want.( yes I know lucy uses celestial magic. I wanted her to have a different type of magic.) so lucy you are telling me you could steal my magic if you truly wanted? I ask her.

(Lucy's POV)

Yes I could take your magic if I wanted. but you would get your magic back. I don't just get to keep it. Some of the magic I have taken.is takeover dragon slayer. Dragon slayer magic.and requip magic.but once I have the person's magic I can't take it again from a different person who has the same magic. It's kinda confusing I know. but  anyway enough about my magic! I have wanted to join a guild since I came to earth land! I'm going to join fairytail will you join with me? I'm kinda scared to join by myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988K 61.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
850K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
167K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
664K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...