I'll Ride For You, Homie

By unrelatedrae

Down-low, bi-curious thug, Delontae "Smutt" Williams, has had curious thoughts about sexual activities with... More

Disclaimer
c h a r a c t e r s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
c h a r a c t e r*u p d a t e
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
Q&A
c o n f e s s i o n a l s

t w e n t y - o n e

5.1K 232 481
By unrelatedrae

Smutt

December 20, 1999

"De'Arique Nashawn Williams." Ericka tells Arique smiling while he's holding our baby.

"Aww!" He cooed. "Who named him sis?" He switches his attention to her from the baby.

"Smutt did." She smiles proudly. "My man and my brother got close." Ariques eyes travel over to me me, a grateful smile on his face.

If she only she knew how close we used to be. I think to myself.

"Thank you again baby for looking out for my brother." I tear my eyes away from Arique to look at her. "He is the closest family member to me, after my mama." She tears up.

Oh lord. I know after she had Smuttie she got real sensitive and shit. It's looking like she's going to be the same way this go around too. "You know it ain't no problem, Boo. I gotta take care of my family."

"Don't cry, Boo." Arique tells her smiling. "It's all love."

"I know, I just become a crybaby after I give birth." She laughs through her tears.

"She ain't lyin'." I tell him laughing.

"Shut up, Delontae." She playfully slaps my arm.

"I feel the love. You ain't called me by my name in a minute, Boo."

"That's 'cause I was mad at yo' ass for knockin' me up." She smiles then pulls my head forward to give me a kiss. She surprised me licking at my lips, but I pull her tongue in my mouth to suck on it a little bit. She moans at that. I release her tongue and we make out for a few more minutes before I decide to stop.

"You betta cut it aht 'fore I knock that ass up again." I peck her lips softly after that.

"Boy hush." She blushes and slaps my arm again. "You gon' have to give me a lil longer than six weeks baby."

"Fa' what?" I quirk a brow up at her.

"We ain't had sex in I don't know how long, so I know you are going to demolish me." She shakes her head. "And you take forever to finish. Lord have mercy." She says playfully.

"Most females complain about a nigga not lasting long enough, and you doin' the opposite sis." Arique says laughing.

"A good thirty minutes, if that, is all I need." Ericka answers him. She points her thumb in my direction, "this man lasts a good hour or more. I be tapping out on his ass, if I done came seven or eight times and you ain't got yours in a hour, you on your own. I can't take that much dick. Then his dick is-"

"Whoah sis," Arique interrupts her, "I'on need to know bro like that." He laughs.

Hm. You prolly know me betta' than she do like that.

"You right, you right. But you get the gist, then he like to hold a bitch, talking about some 'don't run, Boo'." She does her best to mimic my voice, but hers don't get that deep, she just made me sound slow. "Tuh! I just needed somebody to understand where I'm coming from." She laughs.

"Well I can't relate sis." He says, eyes flicking toward me for a quick second.

Oh he tryna be funny?

"Aight, y'all change the damn subject. Talkin' about dicks in front of my son like that." I mumble playfully scolding them.

"Look who's worried about what's said in front of kids all of a sudden." Ericka gives me a side eye glance. "But okay, you got it." She concedes defeat.

"I know't." I tell her. "Besides, I'on hear no complainin' when I'm long strokin'. 'Please nut in me daddy'." I mock her moaning.

"Alright now, you better stop cutting up in here." She blushes.

Soon after, her grandparents walk in the room. "When you gon' make an honest woman outta my granddaughter youngsta?" Is the first thing he says approaching me with a bro hug. His wife goes over to the sink in the room to wash her hands.

"She is a honest woman. She don't be lyin' to me." I joke around causing him to laugh. I know what he means, but I'm not ready to be married. The thought never even crossed my mind.

"Aight smart ass. You know what I mean." He smiles at me. "I'ma let you make it since you keep givin' us boys. We got all the granddaughters we will ever need thanks to Justice ass."

"Ericka wants a girl so bad too. But, when she stop playin' around I'll give her my last name." I tell him, putting the fault on her playfully.

"Boy stop lying to my PawPaw before I get out this bed. You the one that be playing."

"Who be playin'. I don't even play the radio. And you know I'an no boy."

"Y'all got company in the room," her grandmother cuts in, "stop flirting." She approaches Arique, who is still holding my baby. "Can I hold my grandson please? Hogging the baby like he yours." She sasses at him.

"Well dang, hi Granny, how are you?" Arique asks her.

"I didn't come up here to see y'alls black asses, give me my grand baby, Arique." She scolds.

"He's your great grand baby, Granny, I'm yo' grand baby." He mouths off before handing my son over to her.

"Well let me hold him so I can see why he's so great."

This lady is a trip.

"You so crazy, Granny." Ericka tells her laughing lightly.

"Just 'cause I said I didn't come up here to see y'all does not mean you can cuss me out. Callin' me outta my name and shit. Hey my baby! Ain't you the cutest, sweetest lil good baby. Lookin' like yo' daddy spit you out himself." She coo's at him.

"I swear yo' ass jus' says the first thing that comes to yo' mind, Diana. All baby's is good and sweet." Mr. Smith starts their back and forth banter. When I first came around them I was a little concerned, and confused. Now I realize this is actually how flirt. It's weird, but it works if you work it.

"No they're not either." She rebuttals. "Some babies be screaming and hollering all the time. This age too." She is probably confusing the shit out of my newborn son. She is making baby cooing faces at him, while talking shit to her husband. I agree with the notion that she is crazy. I will never call her that to her face though.

Mr. Smith told me about a time they had just had a more serious argument and she said some shit to him, which made him call her crazy. She was washing the dishes as he sat at the kitchen table reading the mail that he'd just got. Mr. Smith said he dropped something and when he bent down to pick it up, the handle of the knife had poked him in the back of the head. She was right there when he was telling me the story and claims she wasn't aiming for his head, but he pissed her off and threw the first thing in her hand. Then she said he lucky he moved. Crazy.

"I ain't gon' arga wit'chu woman." Is all he says as a reply.

"I don't know how to 'arga' with nobody no how, James."

Mr. Smith just shakes his head with a smile, then he gets up and walks over to give Ericka a kiss on her forehead. "You did it again, babygirl. We're proud of you."

"Thank you, PawPaw." She smiles at him tearing up again. Oh Lord.

"Bubba I'an seen yo' ass inna month of Sunday's. You been workin' hard huh?" Mr. Smith smiles at him proudly, approaching him for a hug.

"Yes sir." They hug like it's been forever since they've last seen each other.

"I might have to come get a job down there at the shop wit' y'all if they keepin' it busy like that." Mr. Smith then turns to me, "you got any open positions, Smutt?" When he asked me that, everybody in the room eyes' shifted over to me. The two ladies in the room were looking at me menacingly, Arique looked to be pleading for me to say no. I swear my baby was even looking at me like "don't fuck up, Pops."

"No sir, I'm fully staffed." The ladies smile before going back to whatever they were talking about before. Arique sighs in relief.

"Well the moment you need a new worker, come holla at me."

"Yes sir." I clap him up.

"I know we late but I'm here baby." Janie walks in with a gift bag, followed by Jamie and Psych.

"Pops!" Bugg yells running up to me.

"What's up lil man?! I missed you!" I pick him up and kiss all over his face.

"I missed you too, Pops!" He giggles out.

"You been bein' good, huh?" I ask him.

"Yes sir, and Granny ma'e me cookies 'cause I wa' good." He tells me surprising the shit out of me.

"She taught you how to say cookies right too huh?" I laugh at him.

"Yes sir and my s's, but it hard sometimes." He mugs a little bit.

"You must've been tearin' his lil behind up huh, Granny?" Arique asks laughing.

"Y'all know I don't play that fool talk around me. Better talk like y'all got the sense God gave you."

"Lord here she go," Janie called herself mumbling but Mrs. Smith popped her upside her head quick making her hiss, without disrupting my sleeping baby. Parenting goals man. "Hey my baby, how you feelin'?" She asks Ericka, knowing not to say anything else smart.

"I'm okay mama, thank you for askin'. How're you? Where's your man at?" Ericka asks back.

"Girl I'm fine, he said he had to take care of some business though. He said if I come back here later, he'll cone with me."

"What it do bro?" Psych approaches me dapping me up. "Congratulations on another boy! Me and Joshua gotta play catch up." He jokes.

"No y'all don't, Darrin. Me and Smutt is through havin' kids." Ericka tells him.

I jerk my head back and look her upside her head. "Da hell we is." She looks like she wants to say something, but I give her a look and she cuts that shit out real quick.

"I see you bro." Psych claps me up with a smirk. "J been up here yet?"

"Naw, he said he gon' come up here whenever the shop closes. He gotta go home and shower and shit." I let him know.

"So I guess KiKi gon' wait 'til her man come up here huh?" He asks, Arique makes his way to this side of the room.

"Untle Bubba!" Guess his lil ass still can't say uncle.

"Whats good, uncle baby?" Arique takes him from me. I shift my attention back over to Psych to answer his question.

"Nah, KiKi left like thirty to forty-five minutes before Arique got back."

"Which reminds me, why ain't nobody tell me Joshua and KiKi used to be a thing?" Arique side eyes me and Psych.

Me and Psych look at each other before I decide to answer, "because you ain't ask." We laugh out.

"That wasn't even funny," Arique mean mugs us.

"Well we laughed, take yo' static ass on somewhere else." Psych waves him off.

I check my constantly buzzing pager to see what the fuck is going on. I got a nine-one-one page from two of the the traps. "Excuse me for a lil second, I gotta make a quick call." I excuse myself from the room to call Reese.

"Yeah, mane." He answers.

"What it is?" I ask, straight to the point.

"Shit you called it, they decided to throw me, Weasel and Knox a lil surprise party last night, and early this mornin'."

"They ain't get y'all too good did they?" I ask him playing my anger off with a light chuckle.

"Naw. Shit you put us up on game. We acted surprised though. The strippers they sent was trash, we ain't really fuck wit'em like that." He hints.

"Well shit, y'all get the number fa' any of 'em? I need my dick wet too, I'll be by there inna min."

"Say less." I hang up after he tells me that and walk in the room to get Arique since we rode together.

"Aight, Boo. I'm gone, somebody tried to come vandalize the shop, so I gotta go check it out." I kiss her lips softly. I turn and pick Bugg up and kiss his forehead, "I'ma come back up here a lil later lil man aight. You gotta be a big boy and help take care of your lil brother."

"Okay, Pops. I love you, see you later Arique puts him down and he hops on the bed with Ericka. "Hi mommy!" I smile at them littering each others faces with kisses. "I missed you," he hugs her laying his head on her chest.

"Mommy missed you too lil man." She squeezes him to her. "Be safe baby." Ericka looks up to tell me.

"I got'chu." I tell her with a small smile.

"Alright y'all I'm gone, I rode with him so he finna take me to my car so and I'll come back later." Arique makes his rounds hugging and kissing certain people. I follow up doing the same thing.

"You straight?" Psych asks lowly while we're hugging.

"I'll lace you up later, lil bro." I let him know.

"Aight. Keep me posted." I know he down for me through whatever.

"Already."

"Bye y'all." Arique and I walk out and head towards the elevators.

"Everything good? You look mad." He asks me as we ride down.

I nod my head as we ride down the elevator in silence. When we hop in the car I start it and let it run for a little minute. "Be real wimme, you show or tell that nigga where the traps was at?" I ask him sternly.

He makes a shocked face, "yeah he rode with me to two of them and was in the car with me when you and I were talkin' about the third one, one day. Why?"

"You planned on helpin' this nigga jack me?" I ask him seriously.

"I would never do something like that to you, Delontae." He looks me in my eyes, I can see the regret in them though.

"I hope so." I look away and start to drive out of the parking garage.

I really hope so.

**************

Shortest chapter I've ever written at 2,442 words.

So I was thinking...

Short chapters like this with more frequent updates?

Or the longer chapters I've been doing?

*******

What y'all think happened?

De'Arique Nashawn Williams
December 20, 1999 4:22am
8lbs 3oz
20.5in

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.5K 18
Dalton Smith a 18 year old High school graduate is faced with a dilemma. After his mother passed away in a car accident, he is provided with 2 choice...
404K 14.8K 38
What's the best way to torture yourself? Being around the person you're attracted to when you know that you don't even stand a teeny tiny chance with...
1.3M 59.3K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...
145K 6.7K 35
✔️ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger. Months of searching and unsuccessfully...