Just Like Before [Pinocchio]

By Hystericallyana

Rated #1 in LeeJongSuk :) Seo Y/n. The little sister of Seo Beomju and an ex-classmate of Choi Dal Po. After... More

°ᴾᴿᴼᴸᴼᴳᵁᴱ°
°ᴬᴸᴸ ᴮᴮᴬᴺᴳ°
°ᴺᴬᵀᴵᴼᴺᴬᴸ ᶠᴼᴿᴱᴺˢᴵᶜ ˢᴱᴿᵛᴵᶜᴱ°
°ᶠᴼᵁᴿᵀᵞ-ᴼᴺᴱ ᵞᴱᴬᴿ ᴼᴸᴰ ᴹᴬᴺ°
°ˢᴴᴿᴱᴰᴰᴱᴰ ᴾᴬᴾᴱᴿ°
°ᶜᴴᴵᴱᶠ ᴿᴵᴳᴵᴰ°
°ᴹᴬ ᵂᴬ ᴿᴵ°
°ᴮᴱᵀᴿᴬᵞᴱᴸ°
°ᴴᴬᴺ ᴿᴵᵛᴱᴿ ˢᵀᴬᵀᴵᴼᴺ°
°ᶜᴴᴬᴱᴮᴼᴸ°
°ᶜᴸᴼˢᴱᴿ ᵀᴴAᴺ ᴱᵛᴱᴿ°
°ᴬᴶᵁᴹᴹᴬ°
°ᶜᶜᵀᵛ°
°ᴹᴵˢᵀᴬᴷᴱ°
°ᴬᴱᴳᵞᴼ°
°ᴾᴬᴺᴵᶜᴷ ᴬᵀᵀᴬᶜᴷ°
°ᵀᴴᴬᴺᴷ ᵞᴼᵁ°
°ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵃˡˡ ˡᵒᵍ?°
°ʷᵃʳᵐᵗʰ°
°ᶜʰⁱᶜᵏᵉⁿᵖᵒˣ°
°ᵈᵒᵍ ᵖᵒᵒᵖ°
°ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ°
°ⁱᶜʸ ʳᵒᵃᵈ°
°ʳᵉᵖᵒʳᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ʰᵒʳʳⁱᵇˡᵉ°
°ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ᶜᵃˢᵉ°
°ᵍⁱ ʲᵃᵉ ᵐʸᵉᵒⁿᵍ°
°ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵇᵒˣ°
°ᵍⁱ ʰᵒ ˢᵃⁿᵍ°
°13 ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵃᵍᵒ°
°ᵗʰᵉ ˢⁿᵉᵃᵏᵉʳ°
°ᵍⁱ ʰᵃ ᵐʸᵉᵒⁿᵍ°
°ᵇᵘˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵉˡᵉᵛᵃᵗᵒʳ°
°ᵃʰⁿ ᶜʰᵃⁿ ˢᵒᵒ'ˢ ˢᵘˢᵖⁱᶜⁱᵒⁿ°
°ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳᵉʷᵒʳᵏ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ°
°ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉⁿᵒᵘᵉᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ°
°ᵍⁱ ʲᵃᵉ ᵐʸᵉᵒⁿᵍ'ˢ ᶜᵃˢᵉ°
°ᵃ ᶠᵘⁿᵉʳᵃˡ & ᵒˡᵈ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳⁱᵉˢ°
°ʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵉⁿᵗ°

°ᶜᵒⁿᵍʳᵃᵗᵘˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ°

436 17 5
By Hystericallyana

You're sitting in the reporter's room on the matras along with 3 other reporters, 1 woman and 2 men. Beom Jo is standing up with his coat on, ready to take off any moment. In Ha and Beom Jo are supposed to go get new subjects to fill in the news.

Since they are a few steps ahead of you and Dal Po, they are already allowed to choose multiple subjects.

"Y/n." You look up from your notebook, seeing Beom Jo looking at you.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to visit mother later today, you want to come with me?"

"Hmm.. If I'm free.. sure. Will you se-" you got interrupted by a phone going off. It was In Ha's. Your gaze moved to her feature.

"Yes! Ma Wa Ri, Han River Line's Choi In Ha!" She spoke loud and clear as she always needed to do. Her facial expression turned from happiness into seriousness or she just froze.

"A-are you telling me to make a report right now?" Everyone in the room looked at her with full surprise.

"Heol!"

"Jinjja?"

"Daebak!"

"Beolsseo? (Already?)"

"Johgessda~~! (lucky you~~!)"

Her face expression got shaken back to life, "No, I will do it! I can do it!" Everyone their gaze kept being glued on the female that was about to make her own first report.

"Of course! The accidents because of icy roads? Yes. I'll do well!" Choi In Ha hung up the phone before clinging her hands on her chest, yelling from the top of her lungs.

"YEEEEESS! I finally get to do my first report!!" She yelled as she started doing a winning-dance. You started laughing, finding it cute. You were so happy for her.

"Ya, Choi In Ha. Are you really doing a report?" Seo Joon asked surprisedly.

"Oh! (Yes!) He said to gather icy road incidents and try to make a report out of them!" She spoke happy until she realized how bad it sounded. She looked from excitement to worriedness.

"What should I do? I look really bad right now, right?" She questioned, looking at one of the reporters.

"It's not just your appearance." A female spoke, causing you to turn your head towards them.

"I can't stand seeing you with my eyes open." The female finished.

Jeez, you can be jealous but keep being genuinely. Tchhh-

You give the female reporter a certain glare before turning your head towards In Ha again which is looking worriedly. "Where can I wash my hair!?" She whined as she hovered over her bag, looking for shampoo.

"Does hot water come out of the police station's bathroom?" She asked desperately. You look a little bit pitfull at her actions. You were happy she was going to do a report but you didn't realize she would act like that.

"How about my clothes and shoes? I should ask my dad to bring them." She talked to herself. You start to chuckle.

"Congratulations, Unnie!!~" you mention with a bright smile, In Ha looked at you with a smile as well, giving you a hug.

"Thank you, Seo Y/n!!~" she yelled followed by an enthousiastic chuckle. She started running out of the room, leaving everyone behind to go take a shower.

You got up from the matras and walked up to Beom Jo that was smiling to himself.

"You too, Beom Jo. Congratulations." You mention as you give him a hug, something you don't really do often. You felt his limbs being wrapped around you, causing you to hold him even closer.

You pulled away after a few seconds as you saw him smiling. You scrunch your nose.

"Go get ready for the report! Hwaiting!" You made fists before running off as well. You and Dal Po also needed to make a report about the icy road but neither of you needed to bring it as in you coming on the screen of thousand people.

You walk downstairs as you see Dal Po resting against the wall, being surrounded by an old painting with mountains and green nature features on. His eyes were glued on a room-plant that was nearly the same size as him. His hand was placed on the wooden bar that was hanging on the wall.

You hear him mumbling something to himself which caused you to frown.

Is he okay?

You descide to walk up to him, "Dal Po-ya." You call out. His head turned towards you.

"Have you heard the news yet?" He shook his head.

"Your niece is going to be on TV! She has her first repor-" you stopped in the middle of your sentence as you could just see something was wrong already.

"Dal Po-ya, gwenchanasseoyo? (Are you okay?)" You ask with a worried tone. He nodded his head, pulling you into a hug. You chuckle softly, nuzzling into his chest.

"You know you can always tell me, right?" You ask as you two pull away again. He nodded his head again.

"So tell me, what happened?" He placed his hand on his stomach and rubbed it gently.

"My stomach doesn't feel good again." He spoke with a slightly painful facial expression. You look worriedly.

"Why, all of the sudden? Did you eat something wrong? Do you want me to go get you medicine?" You ask, every question caused you to raise your voice. He smiled thankfully at you, shaking his head.

"Medicine won't do. They say that pain from being in love isn't able to be healed with medicine." He spoke, holding back a small grin.

"What?" You frown, acting dumbfounded. He grabbed his stomach a little bit thighter, hissing out in pain.

"Hearing your pretty voice, my stomach is getting even more twisted." He spoke, you look at him for a while before realizing what he said. You start chuckling along with small blush being formed on your face.

"Yaaa~ Dal Po~" you pout a little, he started laughing. Dal Po placed his hand on your hair, gently stroking it.

"Don't be like that- people will see us!" You speak as you gently slapped his arm, causing him to remove it.

"I wouldn't care less."

"Pffft~" you roll your eyes as he started laughing.

"Dal Po!" You hear someone yelling, you got startled and nearly jumped into his arms again. His eyes got wide.

"Appaji?! Hyungnyim?! Why are you two here?" Dal Po asked, your gaze moved up and down at the two unindentified men that were walking up the stairs.

Did they saw everything?

"Did you hear the news yet?" The younger man asked as an older man stood beside him. The older man was wearing a brown-ish hat, a brown coat and he was holding a wooden walkingcane. The younger man was wearing a dark blue warm jacket that was halfway open and he had slight dark stubbles above his upper-lip.

"In Ha doing a report for the first time? Yes, I know." Dal Po spoke as the elder man looked at you.

"Hello, pretty young lady." He bowed a little. You got a little bit flustered and bowed back.

"You must be the father of Dal Po." You mention.

"Yes, that's meㅡ" He raised his eyebrow, waiting for you to introduce yourself.

"Oh! Right! Yes! I'm sorry, I'm Seo Y/n. I'm Dal Po's..." your eyes drifted to him, then back to the elder man.

"Colleague. I'm Beom Jo's younger sister." You mention with a soft chuckle. He nodded his head, eying you as if he was looking for something.

"Seo Y/n?" He smiled. "Are you single?" He finished whilst he kept on smiling.

"Ya Appaji!" The younger male and Dal Po spoke together in harmony. You burst out in laughter.

"Yes, I'm a single woman, for now." You see Dal Po looking at you along with a slight smile.

"Have you met my son, Choi Dal Po?" The older man tried again. You glance at Dal Po and nod your head.

"We're colleagues. We work together and are a pretty good team." You smile, locking your gaze with his ;; earning a smile from him as well.

The older man and the younger looked at each other too, a little bit surprised by the sudden chemistry that appeared between you and Choi Dal Po. The elder gave the younger man a soft push with his elbow as he started laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 38.6K 78
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩. everything started with the mysterious illness that had brought death...
161K 10.9K 53
❝ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭, 𝐢𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 ❞ In Seoul, South Korea, a once tight-knit group of 12 people start...
364 53 4
"I will make sure that you will see this handsome face of mine for the first and the last time with your pretty eyes.." The killer said and gouged h...
7.7K 1.7K 35
"A student who studied at Seoul University is found dead at the campus. The investigation team confirmed that it was a planned murder." As Y/N L/N em...