Sweet, Young Lion Tamer || Ha...

Af mattsunami

Status: COMPLETE ~ ~ ~ A story in which Haiba Lev suddenly turned into a lion that day. It was a day full of... Mere

Author's Note
Prologue: One Day, It Happened.
Chapter 1: You
Chapter 2: Haiba Lev
Chapter 3: You
Chapter 5: You
Chapter 6: Haiba Lev
Chapter 7: You
Chapter 8: Haiba Lev
Chapter 9: Ishigami Senku
Chapter 10: Haiba Lev
Epilogue: Sweet Young Lion Tamer
Author's Note
Special Chapter 1: Asking the Girl Out
Special Chapter 2: Surprises
Special Chapter 3: Day Offs
Special Chapter 4: Kenma's Problem
Special Chapter 5: Her First
Author's Note

Chapter 4: Haiba Lev

1.6K 94 14
Af mattsunami

2:27 a.m.

My eyes are still wide open for the love of volleyball!

Senku is running me a full scan and collecting data from me. I'm telling you guys with his age the same as Kuroo, he's Einstein of the modern world.

".. mhm.. I see.." that's what he has been saying as he works. I am definitely bored and the fact that Senku injected me some chemical to keep me awake and poor (Y/N) exhausted from this week's workload in school. She's sleeping on the table beside me. Senku already placed a pillow and a blanket to keep her warm and comfortable.

".. This is exhilarating.. what a discovery.. very exhilarating.." Senku looks so amazed that he looked at me with starstrucked eyes while I sweat dropped for him being like that.

But he's really so cool that I'm always in awe with what he makes and his capacity of learning and stock knowledge.

"You're a lion.. but you definitely have human genes and DNA in your body. Lions are also smart, but not smart in a way that it can be a pet and listens to humans.. they're omnivorous afterall.. the fact as well is I'm confirming you are a boy from your roaring test.. it reached approximately 8 kilometers.. Another thing given is with your silver grey fur.. I've never heard of a lion with a shade of this before.." Senku thinks and continues to research some more.

Told you he's so amazing.

I turned back to (Y/N) of how peaceful she sleeps. She still got some homework left in school beside her, but thank God for the weekend.

It's been a month since I became a lion. I'm starting to adapt and love being a lion because I get my crush's attention and as well as the Team's love.

But at the same time, I really missed my family and also playing volleyball with the team. Knowing the fact that they regretted leaving me alone that day made me just want to shout that I've been here all along.

"No freaking way.." I hear Senku said, making me turn my head to his direction. A puzzled face was displayed on my face. Senku looked at me with disbelieving eyes.

"Haiba Lev.. Lev.." I flinched, he probably knows who I am now. Senku chuckles which make (Y/N) slightly annoyed by the looks on her face. I nuzzled my cheek with hers to make her feel comfortable again.

".. Now tell me, lion, before you became a uhhh.. lion what was the last thing you remembered doing?" Senku went towards (Y/N) to pat her head to sleep again like it was literally normal for him to experience these scenarios.

I don't remember much.. what did I do the last time before I became a lion..

the vending machine! I drank cola i think?

I quickly ran to the place where I passed out and woke up as a lion.

~ ~ ~

"So lion.. or rather, Haiba Lev.. here is my hypothesis and discovery. We are literally on the other side of the lab to where my invented vending machine is, and on the same day of (Y/N)'s breakup or rather my birthday, the solution I've been making for two years spilled on this specific area as well. My guess is that you probably bought a drink here and the some solution went in your drink unknowingly.." Senku said with intense focus on his eyes. I nodded my head.

Pretty much he's the next greatest scientist hire him already.

".. maybe that solution changes people into something.. but I don't have enough data.. My guess is that your name is Haiba Lev because your name 'Lev' means lion in Russian.." And he continues to ramble with his words and language that I don't understand.

Clearly, I do respect my seniors in volleyball. However, this Senku Ishigami guy, all my respects are in him. His mind is amazing that sometimes I don't even have the word for it. Sure Kuroo-senpai is good in chemistry, but this guy is definitely in another level.

"Next week is gonna be sad for (Y/N).." He sighs, I pouted because I've gotten close with (Y/N) that she even shares a lot of things that Kuroo doesn't share to the team, and also her friendship with Senku. One month is definitely a lot of memories already.

"I'm proud that she found the thing I was looking for, which is you. I was about to show my solution on my birthday but I guess things happen.." He pokes his ear. ".. thankfully I've been collecting data since the day (Y/N) found you.." He looks around first he speaks again.

"Haiba Lev.. I ask you a selfish favor of not to tell (Y/N) your true identity until I tell you so." My eyes went wide open, and I felt my heart break into pieces.

Does he not like me? Does he rather think that I'm like Kuroo-senpai? Why?

"Before your brain runs with lots of questions, Calm down and let me explain.." Senku cupped my face -NOT in a romantic way- but I know to definitely calm me down. I looked into his eyes, those red fiery eyes are calm as ever with his serious face. I closed my eyes and breathe slowly for a while. Once I calmed down, Senku releases a breath. A sigh escaped his lips.

".. I see when you're surprised or mad.. your eyes turn to red from green.." He writes down on a scratch pad he must always bring with him.

".. Anyways, the reason why (Y/N) shouldn't know is because she might blame herself for you being well.. a lion. She found you like that, and she will definitely blame herself for finding you as a lion and not as a human. I see you in missing posters and (Y/N) does as well, and the fact that she doesn't know you scientifically the way I do, there are chances you might not control your emotions.. I wanted to protect my best friend, and if you want to protect her then it's best if it's only the three of us who knows, the third one would be my other assistant whom you will meet for the next days. I will definitely turn you back to human, but you must not tell (Y/N) ever about this. We have ourselves a deal?" I stared at Senku, carefully making this decision.

It's true (Y/N) technically blames herself even on the things that is not her fault. Give their breakup as an example. She's been through a lot that I salute for her braveness even if she can be fragile. I wanted to tell her that none of it was your fault, or it's okay to make mistakes because we learn from them.

I guess that's something (Y/N) doesn't see on herself.

I nodded my head and raised a paw as showing Senku that I made myself a deal with him. He chuckles and pats my head instead, scribbling something in his scratch pad afterwards.

~ ~ ~

"Here is my data analysis. As I scan you for like twice or thrice a week, your human DNA and cells are growing back to normal, what I mean is your animal cells, which makes you a lion, is slowly changing back to human cells in a constant of 100,000 a day. If it's been a month already then it would be 3,000,000 human cells already. However, we technically do not know how much cells each person have in their body and that it needs a boost to bring back all your human cells and destroy animal cells.. so I'll be needing a lot of stuffs.."

Let's pretend I get what he said as he still rambles.

".. with the technology present in our lives today, I assume that 1 month would be enough to make this.. of course I would be asking help from other scientists or my dad's friends.. this secret project would start tomorrow." He stretches his arms and let out a big yawn. Wow, he literally stayed up to do all of this. I offered him a ride on my back to walk back to his home which he accepted, and immediately slept as he is in a comfortable position.

Well I am technically everyone's pillow in this condition.

I walked to his home where I know so well, and thinking about it..

When I turn into a human, I couldn't do this anymore.. that I would turn back to normal which means

I'll be back to my normal life again.

Well, it's not that boring but,

I just have a lot more fun here with them.

I reached to Senku's doorstep, hearing (Y/N)'s voice from behind. I carefully turned back, not making the sleeping cabbage haired man fall, and was greeted by my very own crush by kissing my forehead.

Yeah, I wouldn't get these when I turned back to human.

".. You guys must be so tired!" She cooed and finger-brushed my fur or hair. "Come here, I'll tuck you both in bed.." She opens the door, and for some reason, I felt some tears run down to my cheeks.

At this point, I felt the same pain that I once had when I heard that Kuroo and (Y/N) were officially together.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.5K 8
HANAHAKI AU "ɪ'ʟʟ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ" ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʜɪᴍ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴛᴀʙʙᴇᴅ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ. "ʀ-ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ?! ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɪᴛ?" ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴍɪʀᴋ ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴡ...
301K 17.7K 17
二重自殺に私と一緒に行きませんか? キャンマー!! █▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█ in which a suicide freak lays he...
10.5K 448 38
Lev x femreader You are Yaku Morisuke's little sister, Yaku Y/n- a first year at Nekoma High school. Morisuke has earned the title of "demon senpai"...
7.7K 230 10
Lev sets his eyes on the new pretty manager, will he be able to tame her? Lev Haiba x reader I do not own any haikyuu characters or plot lines