The Desired Blood (SOTUS) Com...

By BLYaoiFan4ever

All characters belong to their prospective owners. I am only writing this story for fun. I am not making any... More

The Meeting
First Long Day
The Sweet Smell
Am I being stalked? Pt 1
Am I being stalked? pt. 2
Friendship?
Getting to Know You!!
What's going on?
Help, Not An Update Sorry!!!
The Next Step
Did that happen?
Disaster averted!
Connecting 18+
You're a What?/Kidnapped
The Rescue pt.2
Bonding 18+
Calm Before The Storm
Should I upload the Last Chapter Early?
The End 18+

The Rescue pt.1

759 70 15
By BLYaoiFan4ever

Okay first off, I want to thank everyone for the almost 1.6k views for this story of mine. I can't believe I've made it that far. I know that this story is slow and at times boring, and I thank you for sticking it out and following my story. I am sorry that I didn't update three chapters like I said I would last week. I'm trying to focus more on getting a job and less here until I get a job. I am probably going to be doing like every two-weeks update. I will work on writing the chapter(s) and will probably only post one chapter every two weeks. I am also shocked that this story has a total of 13 chapters so far (not including my sorry, not an update). I didn't think I would be able to write past 6 chapters and here I am about to write #14. Wish me luck!!!!

Warning slight torture up ahead and language. If you don't like torture at all then leave and return for pt.2 (Nothing gruesome or over the top)

Kongpob's P.O.V.

I woke up and noticed that 1. I have a bag over my head, 2. I am bound to a chair by ropes and 3. That things are not going to go well. I tried wiggling out of the ropes but to no avail. I tried making the chair move by jumping and twisting the chair, but it was nailed down.

'Who the fuck nails down a fucking chair!' I know I don't normally curse or think like this but my current situation I would say allows for that. 'Okay, last thing I remember is......talking to Arthit and finding out that he is the Vampire King of Thailand, and I'm his Soulmate. I remember telling him I would think about letting him change me, which is also for completing the bond between us. I told him I was going to get some ice cream for us and then the next thing I know I was kidnapped.'

I went over the most recent events and felt puzzled as to why I was kidnapped. I don't have money, I'm alone.... well except for Arthit and everyone from work, I mean I don't have any family members (This will be explained in a later chapter), so it can't be debt collectors or anything like that.

I sit here, well I can't really do anything else as I try to think very hard on why kidnapping me would be a good idea. It takes me a few minutes before I remember what Arthit said.

"Kidnapping/stealing a mate can not only destroy the other mate but they can also use the mate as a weapon. Especially a Soulmate......FUCK!!!

'Okay, Kongpob calm down. Arthit has probably already figured out what has happened, who did it, where I am, etc.... Yeah so very soon I should be rescued.' I keep telling myself because I don't want to think the worst.

As I was caught up in my thoughts, I didn't hear a metal door opening and closing until I heard a slamming sound. I jumped and turned my head left and right trying to listen to where the noise came from.

"Looks like you're awake. Perfect." -Unknown

"Who are you and what do you want with me?"

"Who I am isn't important Kongpob......what I want is another matter." -Unknown

"How do you know my name?"

"Well, I know everything about you. Including that you're the Vampire King of Thailand's Soulmate and that works in my clan's favor immensely." -Unknown yet starting to sound familiar

"I have no idea what you are talking a-"I started to say before I was slapped on my right cheek.

"You know, I don't like liars, but seeing you trying to be strong and such does make me feel Ummm..." -Unknown

"That's fucking sick. What the hell are you......a masochists'?"

"No, my sweet Kongpob, I'm let's say something, not of your kind." -Unknown

"Well fuck you, and not literally. Now untie me and I will let this go."

"I'm sorry but I don't plan on letting you go. Now I need info and you're going to give it to me, one way or another." -Unknown

"I won't no matter what you say."

"I never said that I was expecting you to just talk. I have ways to make you speak." -Unknown

"What do you mean?"

WHACK!!!!

"Ughh...."

"Come now Kongpob, you shouldn't ignore me. After all, we know each other, granted it's been years but still." -Unknow but almost familiar

I was shaking my head trying to remember where I have heard that voice from and felt the bag being taken off and I close my eyes at first before blinking as I look up and see......

"NON!!!"

"Long time no see Kongpob." -Non (sorry needed a villain)

"WTF!!! I thought you moved away. Man is it g-" I started to say as I suddenly realize that he is the one who kidnapped me.

"What is going on? Why are you doing this?"

"You see, my people have been trying to take over and rule the world, but we have never had enough power. Until now." -Non

"I don't understand. 'Of course, I know WTF he's talking about but I'm trying to make it seem like he has the wrong guy.'" I told him and say to myself.

"You see a Soulmate is very precious and powerful even if they aren't bonded yet. Their bodies have been created to withstand and hold an immense amount of power. It's been hard to capture a Soulmate since, the rule has been passed down that once found, they are too bond immediately because then, we can't touch them. Now you, on the other hand, hahaha. Haven't bonded and this just makes our mission that much easier." -Non

GULP!!! 'Now I know that he hasn't fallen for my tactic and that this isn't going to go down well.'

"Now Kongpob, I need you to tell me everything about Arthit you know. Once we know where he is, it will make all of this very simple." -Non

"FUCK OFF. I'm not telling you anything."

"Okay, guess we now get to the "fun" part." -Non said with an evil smile as he pulls out a serrated knife while walking towards me. I try to break the chair but to no avail. He gets closer and closer. I try to hide the fear and worry I'm feeling because I don't want to give him the satisfaction.

"I won't tell you anything."

"Okay then." -Non said as he slowly brings the knife to my face and makes a cut from my right eyebrow down to my chin and he goes very slow and makes it a slightly deep cut.

"ARRRGHHHHH!!!!" I holler as the pain hits like a burning flame.

"I'll ask again. Where is Arthit? Let's see if asking you questions one by one will do the trick." -Non said as an evil smile crawls on his face. I glare at him and spit. He wipes his face off and moves the knife to the other cheek and proceeded to make the same mark.

I shut my mouth and try to breathe slowly through my nose, so he doesn't get the satisfaction of my screams again.

Meanwhile right after Kongpob was kidnapped

Arthit's P.O.V.

It had been 30 minutes and still no Kongpob. I tried calling his phone, but it just kept going straight to voicemail. I started to get worried and decided to go check and see if he somehow got stuck at the ice cream shop. The shop was only a five-minute walk from our place and when I asked the shop owner, he told me what I started to fear had happened. Kongpob was kidnapped. I quickly thanked the owner and ran out of the shop back to our house and got in my car right before I dialed Kao.

"Hey Arthit, what's up?" -Kao

"I need you, and Pete to help me. Kongpob has been kidnapped by the Blood Demon Clan. I don't know where they took him, but if we don't rescue him soon, it will be too late."

"SHIT!! We are on our way. Where should we meet?" -Kao

"My place. I'm going to call for reinforcements."

"Okay be there in 20." -Kao

RING RING RING

"King Arthit may I ask why you are calling?" -Pick

"I need you to gather our finest guards and bring yourself and Rome here. Kongpob has been kidnapped by the Blood Demon Clan. We have I'm thinking 10 hours before it will be impossible to save him."

"FUCK!!! We will be there asap. Don't worry, we will get him back. I take it you haven't finalized things." -Pick

"No, I didn't want to force him. Shit, I'm worried that I'll lose him."

"You won't. We will get him back and then you might just want to finalize things like immediately." -Pick

"I know. I will. See you soon."

I hung up and gathered maps of all supernatural creatures' territories. Luckily being the King allows me to have slight reign over other creatures living in my territory. I glance over the first map and see that it focuses only on Bangkok and it's mainly run by two clans. A Werewolf clan and a Fae clan. I flip that map over and continue looking through all the maps I have.

30 minutes pass and all my friends and guards show up ready to battle. I nod at them as we all converge around my table and look over the maps. Kao and Pete start looking through any and all books that mention the Blood Demon Clan hoping to get a glimpse into where they have set up a territory. Pick and Rome investigate on making some nasty potions that will kill the demons.

I focus on figuring out our fighting tactics with my General of Troops. We come up with several plans and back up plans to make sure we cover everything possible that can happen. Once we are all in agreement, we to Kao and Pete to see if they have found a location. Luckily, they did but its location is not close by.

"King Arthit we know where they are. They are in Chiang Mai." -Kao

"Fuck. That's not close. What's the fastest transportation we have available?"

"My King we have a Helicopter that can get us there in three hours." -General of Troops

"That's too slow. I need something faster."

"Private jet can get you there in 1 hour and 20 minutes." King's Adviser

"Perfect. Get the jet ready. We leave asap."

"Yes, my King." -Everyone

"Kongpob stay strong for me. I'm coming to get you and I promise I will make them pay."

Okay, so how was it? Don't worry Kongpob won't get any more torture. Please comment and vote. Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 46.4K 56
Kongpob chuckled. "Propose? " a playful smile was on his lips. "I mean, on Saturday, 4pm at the gym. We play. If I win, you join the team. If not...
108K 3.8K 10
This is a fanfiction of Sotus The Series, the Thai romance drama between two guys, named Arthit and Kongpob. Arthit is a third year senior, the leade...
91.6K 4.6K 23
Arthit and Kongpob had been the perfect couple in the eyes of everyone around them including friends and family. People admired them. People were jea...
14.1K 876 25
THIS IS A FANFIC! JUST MY CRAZY IMAGINATION. Nope none of it real. With that being clear lets proceed. Kongpob and Arthit broke up 4 years ago. Kongp...