Right of the King

By TheWolfsFury1420

this is a new Danmachi Rewrite story I thought of and it seems more interesting in my opinion in this story... More

King's Arrival
Background Story and Information
Bell's status in long-form
his clothes, armor, and weapon's
Festival
Meeting
Fighting Festival
Festival Climax
Little Thief
Treasures of Babylonia
Freya Familia vs Babylonia
Alcaeus's Wife
Leveling
Middle Floor
The Duel
Goliath
Games and War
War
Renard
Haruhime's status in long term
Godly Arrogance
Ares vs Alcaeus
Babylonian territory
Babylonia Vs Oranio
War and Dungeons
Kings Parents
Wedding Ceremony Fight
Advancement
Parenthood (Final)
(Special) Adem Ruin's Everything, King of Babylonia

Bable Tower Date

2.1K 30 1
By TheWolfsFury1420

as Bell was given the living weapon he ordered from Hephestus with a good payment to the weapon to add to his treasury, he got a lot of his weapon's upgraded as he was happy to increase his power and send it with a shadow to Babylonia to have smiths recreate the weapon in mass production for his kingdom, an act that would infuriate Hephestus, but Hephestusm knew he'd do this the moment he ordered the weapon, so her anger will be more bitter than hatred, especially since she was paid double the amount needed for this kind of weapon.

Hephestus's thought's:" that king's going to copy the hell out of that weapon, and in many different forms as well... I guess I can't complain much since I got this much, but still, I don't like the idea even if it was inevitable, I'd like the rarity of this kind of weapon to of lasted a little longer, but I guess progress wait's for no one, what he does with it is up to him.

though he wa stronger, when talking to Enia about going to lower floor's, Enia was against it with Bell still being new to the dungeon, though many member's were giving warning's that Bell was not to be told no, especially with some of the guild members being royal soldiers of Babylonia to manipulate the guild in Alcaeus's favor, though Enia stood her ground despite the stares and negative air around her making her shive a bit, though a shadow tried to stab her, Alcaeus warded him off to talk to her.

Bell:" well... isn't there anything that can convince you otherwise"

Enia:" THAT'S-"

Royman:" Enia, please consider your position please"

Enia:" wha- wait, Royman, what are you-"

Royman:" as the guild, we can only get so involved in an adventurer's life, if they wish to descend into the dungeon, we cannot interfere or other's will be skeptical about favoritism or handicapping of an adventurer, if he wants to descend further into the dungeon, let him, it's not our place to tell him which floor's he's technically allowed to go on but recommending the limit, our only field to interfere in is studies and knowledge about the dungeon and it's working's, if it doesn't involve that, then we do nothing if they are following the rules or recommend to them better alternatives, now Mr. Cranel, good day to you sir and stay well"

Bell's thought's:" the fact he's been watching and making sure Enia's been treating me right is a complete contradiction to what he said, then again, as the king, he can't help it I suppose since the golden pig want's his image to be spotless to me"

Bell:" you know Royman, looking out for one's well being is technically part of her job as a receptionist as well, so I think it is her business to set my limit somewhere in the line, so what if I let you teach me more about the world of adventurer's tomorrow and then I can go further down"

Enia:"... alright, just don't bite off more than you can chew please"

as Bell went home, Hestia smelled him for any sign's of a woman on him and as he was clear, she was happy, but then had to tell her about his advisor teaching him tomorrow, though as Hestia was spoiled in their earning's, she was still upset, taking a nap in anger, though updating Bell's status after a short nap for an hour as she was given jem earing's to make her happier.

BELL CRANEL

LEVEL 1

ST: 402E-564D

EN: 421E-539D

DE: 462E-567D

A: 499E-542D

M: 503D-589D

MAGIC:

Babylons Treasury

Floating Garden of Babylon

Weapon Multiplication

Elemental Factor

Pridwen Shield of Evalach

Shield Maneuver

Phalanx Aegis

Invisible Sheath

Excalibur's Holy Light

SKILL'S:

Liaris Phrase

Right of the King

King's War Cry

Arthur's Honor

Knights of Author

Lycaon's Awareness

Fenrir's Legacy

King's Rule

Knights of the Round Table

Rhongomyniad

Factor of the dragon

Curse

Lycan's Berserk

Flames Of Wrath

as Hestia contemplated how his status was like this, the rumor's of Bell's strength spread like wildfire, even in the Loki familia as they were convinced that Bell was not any normal adventurer.

Loki:" okay, that kid clearly isn't some run of the mill man, he was able to beat that walking immortality person to a pulp, and in the end, came out without a scratch, he is not anyone we can take lightly"

Ais:" do you think he's the one in the hood"

Loki:" maybe, he's strong, and if he is an adventurer, then we have motive to believe that he is also very capable as well, though, Freya seems like she's after some man again, some shady people were watching her as a result, and she was in that arena, for her, it was out of character, that is, unless someone in that group was someone she was after"

Bete:" why should we care"

Loki:" because the guild said if any of the major familia's do anything, we all suffer"

Finn:" we need to talk to her then and get an answer, if she does anything, we all suffer"

as they head off, they meet with Freya, who is not in the mood to awner question's as she seems distressed for some reason, hardly dressed as she was wearing her cloak sloppily and seemed very tired as well.

Loki:" Freya, what's wrong with you, I'll come out and say it, you look like you lost your favorite playtoy"

Freya:" oh it's nothing, it's not like I can't seem to find or rediscover something I fell in love with and spent all day and night trying to find it, no, nothing like that"

Loki:"... so it was him"

Freya:" DO YOU KNOW WHO HE IS, I CAN'T REMEMBER OR RECALL HIM"

Loki:" WOW, I never seen you desperate like this before, what happened"

Freya:"... nothing, it's just, I fell in love, but I can't seem to recall his face, but I remember his soul, but I can't seem to find it, he isn't dead, and I catch glimpses of it, but he's nowhere to be found"

Loki:" listen, some shady people are watching you and if you get in trouble, we get in trouble, so stop whatever you're doing since I'm involved as well"

Freya:" now now Loki, it's not like I can't pay off our dept's"

Finn:" they demand 98 percent of all our money in both saving's and property and item value"

Freya:"... Love has no price"

Loki:" I WILL GO IN A FAMILIA WAR TO PREVENT THAT, EVEN IF I GET YELLED AT, IT SEEM'S THE ONLY WAY TO STOP YOU, DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT EVEN AS A JOKE YOU HORNEY RABBIT"

Freya and Loki would argue for hours, during this time, Bell was looking at his armor and was thinking.

Bell:"... Sigar"

then, a shadow came, the captain of the shadow's and a level 6 as well in his army.

Sigar: yes my lord"

Bell:" I was thinking, my armor is a near dead giveaway to my identity, since description's of my armor and weapons has been spread like wildfire, so if I am to keep my identity hidden until I am ready to announce it publicly"

Sigar:" my lord, no matter what people say about it, you could just have armor that only "look's" like the description's people say"

Bell:" but what about the fact that a rookie adventurer has first-class armor and weapons right off the bat, he'd either be some hotshot who is a noble, or the War king himself, the same king who's killed over a million people by the time he was 14 and never lost in battle"

Sigar:" your majesty will always be the Caring King in our people's eyes"

Bell:" but you see my point"

Sigar:" I see, you want to blend in better"

Bell:" correct, so I need that knife in the end, I'll have 2 of them out"

Alcaeus then pulled out 2 living knives from his treasury with one special ability, the ability to be summoned back to his hand by his command.

Bell:" With these, I'll have my knives used as my main weapons for a while, later on, I'll incorporate other weapon's in my arsenal as I get stronger, for now, Armor is another problem... I'll ask Enia as she teaches me about the dungeon"

Sigar:" as always, your ideas bewilder and impress me, godspeed my lord, godspeed"

as the shadow captain left, Bell went to bed, the next morning, he did his daily routine, he got dressed, ate a healthy breakfast, brushed his teeth, and prayed to the god's and goddesses in the world while holding his flag, then he left to start his day at 6 AM, after learning for an hour, he asked Enia if there was a place he could get armor at for rookie adventurers.

Enia:" but, don't you already have first-class armor-"

Bell:" exactly, if I walk around with all of that would raise suspicion, so I need new armor that help's fit my image as a rookie adventurer"

Enia:"... your right, so... give me an hour"

Bell:" that's fine"

as Bell was waiting, he saw Fiona as they talked, Fiona clinging to Bell somewhat, and then Enia came, though, she was shocked to see the second princess of the elves, or more like, mesmerized at the sight of her.

Fiona:" Oh, who's this nice beauty"

Enia:" I'm Enia Tulle, I am Bell Cranel's Receptionist-"

Fiona:" are you sure about that, most receptionist wouldn't dress up like this and flaunt their good's to most of their charged people, unless... they want action, is that what you're after"

Enia:" no, no, I'm just... trying to... blend in, that's all, it would be seen as favoritism if a guild member was-"

Fiona:" can't people recognize you off your look's, a half-elf like you can't possibly be forgotten that easily, especially from men"

Enia:" I-"

Alcaeus then hit Fiona in the head as she said harder with a grin and Alcaeus told them they had to get going if they are to keep their schedule.

Bell:" oh, and Fiona, please behave"

Fiona:" it would be fine by me if you want to bed him, just take me, I would like to know what it's like to have a half-elf in bed as I do it"

Enia was speechless as Alcaeus had to draw Enia as she was now very red.

Bell:" goodbye Fiona"

Fiona:" see you tonight, and you if you want"

as she left, Alcaeus apologized to Enia about that entire thing as Enia was uncomfortable.

Enia:" do you really... sleep with many women like she-"

Bell:" no no, it's just-... listen, I slept with the same 4 women ever since my first time, it was painful, but I can't choose between them, and I'm not looking for other women since I already have them, we all mutually share and that's all I can say, and in all honesty, if I did bring more women to sleep with, likely is that Fiona would blast me with magic in sheer rage and anger, so don't let her word's before effect you"

Enia:"... Bell, when did you sleep with them and how often do you sleep with them"

Bell:" umm... let's go somewhere a bit less crowded, please"

Enia saw some people watching and she then ran with Bell held, making men jealous, as they are in Bable, Alcaeus sees some weapon's, but as he has them in his treasury already, they meant little to him, ad they go to where the new adventurers would be, Bell look's for armor and finds a set that is light but strong, he then went to buy it and put it on.

Bell:" it's light, but I see it's also made from 3rd rate material, so its durability is questionable in regards to that, but that's what this was about anyway"

Enia:" please, the smith who made that put a lot of effort into it"

Bell:" I know, I'll thank him if I get the chance, anyway, I guess this concludes our meeting, though, concerning the gauntlets and greaves, I will have to change them since I use Pankration, anyway Enia, thank's for your time"

as Bell left, he sences a girl running and stopped her a moment to ask what was wrong, then, a man wielding a sword came and tried to strike, but Alcaeus then caught the man's arm and shattered his arm with one hand, the man asks what he's doing and Alcaeus only responds while holding her close to him.

Bell:" listen, I don't know the situation between you and this girl, but if you are going to be that violent, then I will respond to you as well, and I won't show mercy, leave now, and your arm might just be saved"

the man felt just how much bloodlust he had and ran, Alcaeus then went to his knee and asked the girl he saved if she knew why she was being targeted.

Lily:" I... don't know"

Bell:" you're lying, you know why, and if you hold out, then I can only assume you're as bad"

Lily:" LILY ISN'T AS BAD AS YOU ADVENTURERS"

Bell:" enlighten me, how are you not as bad, stealing and pickpocketing, tell me, how is that not as bad"

Lily:" LILY IS ONLY DOING THAT TO SURVIVE... I have nothing, I tried to leave the life of an adventurer, but they always found me, and destroyed it, I tried so hard to run, but I couldn't, they'd always find me"

Bell:" so you though, since you got your future stolen from adventurer's, you'd steal your future back by buying yourself from stolen item's, isn't that contradictory to what you just said about being as bad as them"

Lily:"... even so, I steal from them and then hide, I haven't made any mistakes, at least, not yet"

Bell:" so, you failed to kill that man and now you're-"

Lily:" I NEVER KILLED ANYONE... Lily is to weak to kill one of you adventurer's anyway, so I just hide, let me go, I'm not going to-"

Lily was then handed a bag of about 1,000,000 valas, Alcaeus said if she wanted, they can talk again, and discuss much more and he'd pay her kindly like this once they meet again, as Alcaeus left, Lily was sitting their speechless as she saw him walk off as she held the bag of valas, and Lily would not have meet him again, but she thought that if he was this loaded, she'd be found again anyway, so she went on her way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 196 8
In a place far from Orario, a Goddess, one that is feared by many, marches towards the labyrinth city, with the goal of reclaiming one of her many ch...
130K 6.2K 95
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon with Gate of Babylon? ... Waking up in a mysterious world, August finds himself grappling with the d...
42.1K 1.1K 36
Under heavy editing!! I'm not really sure what to make of this. This is my first story on Wattpad so bear with me ^^; I guess this will just be about...
76.2K 806 26
the story of Danmachi where Bell head's to Oranio, only this time, Enyo decides to move back to Oranio as she decided that even if the Loki and Freya...