The Devil's Fallen Angel (Ang...

By SignorinaAnon

**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** His hands are stained in blood. Her hands are white as snow. Living in their wo... More

A/N:
Forever Pure?
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
A/N: All I Want For Christmas Is For You To Read This....
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
A/N: Things to come...
Chapter Sixteen
Epilogue
A/N: New Book

Chapter Six

21.9K 1K 196
By SignorinaAnon

(Juliet's POV)

One week.

That's how long we've been in Italy.

That's how long we've been looking for Vince and Gio.

So far, we've come up empty handed on every lead and it's driving me crazy.

Most of the men were out looking for anything or anyone that could tell us something useful. The ones that weren't doing that, were going about business as usual.

As hard as we tried to avoid it, news about Vince and Gio's absence has spread throughout our world.

Our enemies are planning our downfall.

Some of our allies are on the fence about what to do. Others have guaranteed us their support.

We were finally able to get ahold of the twins. They wanted to fly here to Italy, but I've ordered them to stay in the states and handle things there. That settled some of our enemies. They're almost afraid of them as much as they are of Vince. Almost.

Nikolay got word of it too. He said he'd help in anyway he could. Him and Isa are still in Russia.

Can you guess who else got word?

"So, the Devil actually got himself kidnapped? Like he actually got kidnapped? Not you this time? Him? Vincenzo Bianchi? Am I being pranked?"

"Shut the f*ck up, Knox." Stefano growled, as I rubbed my head due to my headache.

Yes, Knox. He got word and flew straight to Italy. Scarlett stayed back home.

"What's the plan now?" Vera asked.

Vera Baressi has been a huge help. He's been with Vince for over thirty years.

"Families are having a meeting tonight at Carosi's club. Eight should be in attendance."

"Eight people?" Knox asked.

"Eight families. Probably big hitters only though. That should total over 100 men."

"We're going?"

"Yes. Someone has to know something." I said.

"You're going?" Knox asked surprised.

"I am. You stay here and handle this place. Vera, Phoenix, and Stefano will go with me. We leave in thirty minutes." I said before disappearing into the bedroom.

I sat on the edge of the bed and cradled my head in my hands.

I was acting tough. I was acting strong.

In reality, I was terrified. Terrified of not finding Vince. Terrified of what was happening to him. Terrified of what was going to happen if we didn't find him.

I sat on the bed for ten minutes. For ten minutes I dropped the walls and let myself be scared. I let myself fear.

But then I remembered something Vince had told me.

*Flashback*

"You're really not afraid of anything? No fears?"

"Besides something happening to you? No, I do not fear anything." He said.

"Everyone has fears. You can't just have one."

"Tesoro, fear can be one of two things. It can be Forget Everything And Run. Or it can be Face Everything And Rise. It's up to you which one you chose."
*End Flashback*

I had my moment of fear. The first kind.

Now, it was time for the second.

Fifteen minutes later, I stood in front of the mirror, ready to go. My curly hair was pulled up and my makeup was perfection. I wore black slacks, a white blouse, black jacket, and red heels. My tiny pistol was tucked into the waistband of my pants and I was ready to go.

"Not to late to back out." Stefano said, once we arrived.

"No way. Someone in there knows something."

"Alright. Prepare yourself." Vera said.

Carosi cleared out his club for this meeting. It was a big deal. The families never met like this. Not with all the bad blood and potential wars it could cause. It was a huge risk for everyone.

The man at door took one look at me and his eyes widened. Vera knocked him out before he could warn anyone.

As we walked inside, my nose filled with the foul odor of cigarettes, alcohol, and who knows what else. You could also feel the powerful energy that filled the place.

"Bianchi is missing. All his big guys are too. They found some of them though." One made said.

"His kids?"

"In the states. The...rational one is handling negotiations. The....more Vince-like one handling with the aftermath of those negotiations don't go well. Vasiliev is still in Russia with the daughter."

"This could still be a big opportunity for us." Dente said. He was the boss of the Dente Family. He's hated Vince forever.

"What could we do?"

"Start here. Rumor has it that Bianchi's wife is in town looking for him. We could use her to get to the twins." Dente said.

"And how do you think that would end?" I asked, suddenly making myself known.

Every head turned towards me as I took off my jacket and handed it to Stefano.

"You take me hostage, inform my sons, and then what? They hand over all the hard work my husband has accomplished in return for my safety? You don't know my sons. They'd never do that. They're like their father. They'd hunt you down and kill you in the worst way they could."

"You..."

"I'm Juliet Bianchi. Pleasure to meet you all." I said.

"Awful brave of a woman like yourself barging in here." Greco said. He's an ally of Dente.

"Sure is." Dente smirked. "Should be careful. You don't know what kind of men are in here right now."

I cocked my head to the side and stared at them.

"Paolo Dente. Don of the Dente family. Established in 1934. Suspected of everything ranging from murder to rape to sex and drug trafficking.
Gino Greco. Don of the Greco family. Established in 1935. Suspected of the same things as Dente since you two are partners in crime.
Silvio Agata. Don of the Agata family. Established in 1965. Suspected of everything under the sun." I rattled off.

They all stared at me in silence.

"I can go on, but you get the point. I know who all of you are and what you're capable of. You don't scare me." I said.

Greco laughed. I thought he was going to bust a lung, he was laughing so hard.

"We don't scare you? You came into a room full of dangerous men like ourselves with only two men to protect you. You should be scared." He hissed.

"I've spent the majority of my life with Il Diavolo. The one man who terrifies everyone on this planet. I married him. I have raised three of Il Diavolo's children. Two of them are turning out to be just like him. I've been in this world since I was a teenager. I've horrible things happen to horrible people. I've seen horrible things happen to good people. I've been kidnapped and threatened more times than I can count. I was almost blown up twice. I've danced with more demons and devils than any of you have and I'm still standing. So yes, I am not afraid of you. Do you wanna know another reason why I'm not afraid?" I asked.

They were all staring at me in shock now.

"Because I know that no matter what you do to me, my husband is going to do the most unfathomable things to you whether it's in this life or the next or in hell. Because I'm his f*cking Queen."

~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Do I gotta say it?

Do I?

Mic Drop #4 🎤🎤🎤🎤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.3K 32
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** He was nothing like other men that she'd met in her life. He was different. She knew he was. But he was forbidden. She w...
235K 3.9K 31
Bianca Romano, a regular 19 year old college student studying to become a nurse, working two jobs to care for her disabled mother. Giancarlo Bartolo...
45.4M 285K 22
The Mafia and His Angel, a love story of a lifetime - a love story between two broken souls yet they found peace in each other. #1 in romance, with...
25K 377 6
Ongoing This is his story, A pure love that came without a warning, A heart that betrayed him for the first time before he could say no. *Simplicity...