Remember

By Fanfiction_writerrr

Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart had a one night stand 3 years ago and from that, she got pregnant and gave up... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
FLASHBACK PART 1
FLASHBACK PART 2
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
NEW BOOK!

Part 23

3.1K 77 3
By Fanfiction_writerrr

Cole's POV:
L-"oh hello, did you call to ask who I am again?"

C-"love, I am so sorry for getting drunk. I just was with some of my college friends and before I knew it I was completely drunk."

L-"okay. I am still mad but I miss you more than anything and I don't want to argue about that now. Just please don't go around getting drunk again."

C-"can I FaceTime you?"

L-" yeah, Ella went with my sisters to the park and the only one in the house is my mom, who knows about us."

C-"I thought we weren't telling anyone?"

L-"it slipped, my mom just knows stuff about me and I cannot lie to her for long."

C-"oh also, I kinda told Dylan by mistake. Twin thing but we just guess stuff about each other and he knew we were dating when you called him."

L-"okay. But that's it, Dylan and my mom, no one else."

C-"yes. Anyways, what are you doing tonight?"

L-"well I am gonna help my mom get the dinner ready and the whole extended family is coming over. Just regular thanksgiving. What about you, is Dylan cooking?"

C-"actually, no one can beat our thanksgiving. We are ordering pizza and playing videogames. The majority of the people in our house are going out like a fancy dinner but we just can't bother getting dressed."

L-"oh that looks like you are living your childhood dream. Anyways, I was thinking we ask Cami to babysit the day after we arrive so we can go on a date- "

A-"Cole! I have heard so much about you! Lili's smile every time you called or sent a text was just the best."

C-"I have also heard a lot about you, Amy, it's nice to finally meet you, even though it is not in person."

A-"I have to check on the turkey so I won't interrupt you for longer."

L-"sorry about that, I was just suggesting we go on a no Ella date when we get home."

C-"I have something planned, not until the next 2 weeks or so but it's gonna be fun."

L-"okay, is it with Ella?"

C-"umm... not really. Let's just stop talking about it otherwise, I will 100% start ruining the surprise."

L-"okay. Well, Ella just arrived so you can talk to her now."

I talked to Ella, still thinking of my surprise. I had asked Roberto to change my voiceovers so I could have the day off. Thanksgiving was as good as expected and at 4 am of the next day I was already at the airport to go back home. It was a fun break but I missed Lili more than anything. I was arriving at 11 am and Lili was arriving at 2 pm which gave me 3 hours to get her surprise ready. It was on the counter of my apartment waiting for her arrival. I was picking her up from the airport in 10 minutes and I was really nervous.

Lili's POV:
I was super tired of the flight and just wanted to sleep. Ella had fallen asleep on my arms and Cole was picking us up. I got Ella's stroller and our bag and went to see cole. He was there waiting for us.

L-"babe! I missed you so much."

We kissed before he could say anything and I didn't know how much better that would make me feel.

C-"I missed you so much. It's like we were apart for years."

L-"me too"

Cole drove us to his apartment. I fell asleep on the drive science I had pulled an all-nighter with my sisters.

C-"love, wake up ... we are home."

L-"finally, I missed being home, even though this is not my home"

We laughed for a bit and just talked about some random stuff until cole remembered something I had told him months ago.

C-"wait. Isn't the lease for your apartment ending January?"

L-"Yeah, I have to start looking for another place."

C-"what about you just move in? You spend the most time here anyways. It's also bigger and has way more space than your old apartment."

L-"I don't know. It's pretty early to move in and no one knows we are even dating."

C-" it's only in January, and we could go and buy furniture and decorate everything. Besides, it would be so much better for Ella to just live in one place."

L-"I'll think about it"

We headed up to his apartment. I looked around, it was so much closer to set, bigger, had an amazing living room and a ton of rooms. It would be so much better to live here but we hadn't even said "I love you" and I was afraid that we were rushing into things.

C-"so. I have something for you."

L-"what?"

He handed me a small envelope. I opened it slowly.

L-"NO WAY! COLE! YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DO THIS."

C-" yes I did, you need a break and a vacation seemed the best."

I looked at the plane tickets. I looked around for the destination and-

L-"HAWAII... Cole, you really didn't have to."

C-" yes I did cause you deserve it. 6 days away from everything. Just us. No worries, no stress."

L-" where is Ella staying?"

C-"cami's, and Casey will also help some days"

L-"you are amazing."

C-"YOU are amazing. We are leaving Saturday the 17th and coming back on the 22nd. Just in time to leave on the 23rd for Xmas."

L-"wow you really planned this."

C-"ever since that day at work where you were almost fainting of being so tired, I knew we needed this."

E-"mom, dad? I want to play."

L-"I'm sorry Ella but I need a nap."

E-"dad?"

C-"yeah I-"

L-"actually, mommy needs cuddles. How about you watch a movie?"

E-"okay. But in your room, cause I want cuddles too."

So we all stayed in bed watching frozen and sleeping. Ella was in between us and I just felt complete, like this was perfect and I just wanted to stay like this forever.

__________________
So... things are getting interesting.

Comment ideas for Hawaii.

I'm gonna try and finish this au before New Year and then I have an idea for a sequel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 485 19
Lots of Sprousehart oneshots Please enjoy 😊 P.s. there may be some smut involved. If there is then there will be this '⚠️' Love S ❤️
34.1K 559 33
This is a series of Bughead and Sprousehart one-shots, no self-promo, mostly fluff some angst, hope you enjoy it. No longer updating but still onlin...
86.6K 1.1K 24
The title says it all. Angst,Fluff,Sad, and a but of smut (ONLY BUGHEAD AND SPROUSHEART)
12.3K 340 32
How Sprousehart began. [COMPLETE]