When a fairy has fallen #watt...

By BekyCybille

Lucy was happy at fairy tail, with her new family and Natsu. But it all changed when Lisanna returned. It sta... More

ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
THE FINAL CHAPTER
Epilogue
All Rights Reserved

TWO

21.2K 679 458
By BekyCybille

Lucy woke grunting from her headache.

She wiped her face from the stickiness from her wet pillow from when she cried herself to sleep. Remembering her promise to herself she begrudgingly got up and got ready.

She still couldn't believe her closest friends said such things to her. Their words almost brought tears to her eyes but she held it back, she has to prove them wrong, she will prove them wrong.

She is not helpless she is not weak.

Making sure to put do her hair and get her keys and her whip. She fixed her boots and stalking before locking up her apartment.

"Watch your step Lucy" The boatman called out to her as she walked on the edge.

"aye aye" Lucy got off the ledge and continued towards Fairytail making any excitement she had remaining dissipate.

She took a deep breath as she stood before the door. 'I can do this' she reassured herself.

'Just get a job and get on with it' She took a deep breath before pushing the door open the guilt silenced as they saw the blond at the door.

Lucy fought not to shrink from their stares and made her way to the job board. Lucy ignored their mummers and looked for a job.

'One that will prove to them I'm not weak.' she scanned the board and stopped at one particular one.

She grabbed it and stared at it. "Huh" she muttered as she stared at it.

"That’s a weird key" She slurred as a fog invaded her brain before walking towards Mira a strange determination filling her as she ignored the prying gaze of the guilt members.

"I'm going on this one" She showed the job to Mira.

Mira stared surprised she's speaking to her before glancing at the flyer the blond was showing her. Worry showed in her eyes.

"Are you sure, it could be a little dangerous" Mira asked while Lucy narrowed her eyes at her. Just earlier that day she was just going against her and now she was worried?

"No I'm fine with this one" Lucy snapped her mind clouded as she registered Mira was calling her weak.

"But-" Mira paused a fog clouded her brain staring at the flyer.

"Alright fine, be careful" She sent a slight smile towards Lucy's way before returning back to cleaning the counter.

Lucy shrugged walking out of the guilt before her mind cleared. She looked at the flyer than back at the guilt. "Weird" she muttered before going towards her apartment.

Back at the guilt Mira blinked before looking back where Lucy once was. "Huh" she looked around in confusion.

'I could have sworn she was there a second ago with a job.'

-------------

Lucy sighed as she got on the train staring at the job.

'To exterminate a demon huh.'

10000 jewels

"Wonder what that weird key has to do with it, I've never seen one like it before." Lucy thought out loud before falling asleep.

-----------

"Ohayo" I greeted the man as he opened the door.

"Who are you?" the man asked curiously.

"I got your job flyer" Lucy showed him the flyer while he nodded and opened the door wider letting her in.

Lucy glanced around the house before sitting down shifting under the mayor's gaze.

"There's been a demon that’s been tormenting this village, it resides in the forest and comes out at night" He started.

"And you need me to find it and kill it" Lucy asked.

"Before nightfall" The mayor added. Lucy frown but nodded her head.

Lucy was about to leave before she remembered something.

"Oh yeah for the reward what exactly is this" She pointed at the picture of the weird key.

The mayor just smiled "You'll find out in time" creepy.

Lucy thought as she walked out heading towards the forest.

As she went on the blond didn't notice the village shimmer as a cloud blocked the sun before appearing solid once again.

---------------------

"Well this is creepy" Lucy muttered as she walked through the forest whip in hand.

Lucy froze when she heard a twig snap and glanced around.

Her head snapped to the right as a noise came from there and swung her whip to the left as another twig snapped.

"Come out!" She demanded her hand right over her keys. Lucy stiffened as something dashed towards her before she was knocked into a tree.

Lucy groaned and reached for her keys before she was hit once again into another tree.

Lucy got up leaning against a tree her eyes darting around looking for her attacker.

'Damn he never said what kind of demon it was.'

She saw a figure move before her heard laughing.

"You're so weak" a voice chuckled making Lucy growl in annoyance.

A figure came out of the woods and she saw it was a wolf, a very scary wolf.

It was big and pure black with red patterns on it body. Its bright red eyes stood out to her as he gazed at her. 'Wait was it the one that talked?' Lucy stared at it in confusion.

"Honestly are you sure she's the one she's weak" the wolf sneered out while she stared at it wide eyed.

"That may be but she is the most powerful Celestial wizard and our best candidate." An eerie voice spoke.

"Lucky us" The wolf grumbled as a figure came forth beside him.

"Z-zeref" Lucy stuttered and cursed herself for not asking or the details about this job, then again the mayor may not have known.

"Lucy Heartfillia" Derek spoke coming closer.

Lucy pressed herself against the tree as he reached his hand out and stroked her cheek. He frowned and stopped stroking her cheek.

"Still pure I see" He retracted his hand. "We'll have to fix that."

"But first...." His gaze went towards her right hand where her guilt mark laid.

Lucy clutched her right hand to her chest and frantically looked around. Spotting her whip nearby her dived for it as Derek reached for her hand.

Zeref watched shocked not expecting her to move but moved out of the way as the whip came towards him. The wolf growled and lunged towards her but Zeref raised his hands to stop him deflecting the whip as it came at them again.

Lucy used their distracting to reach for Leo's key to summon him before she was suddenly frozen. Lucy tried to move but she couldn't, she even tried to speak to summon Leo but her mouth was shut.

Lucy looked down to see a purple mist around her.

Zeref came towards her as she unwillingly stood dropping Leo's key and her whip. "Well that wasn't nice" Zeref tsked.

Lucy struggled even more as he came closer while Zeref stared at her in amusement. Zeref took her right hand in his making her shiver a little from the coldness as she struggled to break free of his hold.

 He chuckled and lifted her chin seeing her glare as he held her right hand in his.

"Lucy Heartifillia" He spoke his grip on her hand tightening.

"You belong to me"

Everything froze for a moment before a scream tore through the forest a dark purple light imitating from the forest before dimming.

As night fell the village Lucy went to disappeared along with any remaining flyer for the mysterious job throughout all the guilt’s.

--------------------

happy thanksgiving

hope you guys enjoyed this update.

can't tell you when I will update again but it won't be over two weeks.

comment vote and follow

till then

peace out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60 0 5
Lucy left Fairy Tail because ever since Lissanna came back from the dead Lucy has gotten tired of being abused and all the nasty rumors she has gotte...
3.6K 103 9
Lisanna came back from the dead, celebrate and move on, right? Not for Lucy, Fairy Tail moved on from her, only seeing her as a replacement for Lisan...
62.3K 1.4K 27
When Lissana returns to the guild, slowly everyone except for; Levy, Mira, Gajeel, Happy, Wendy, Gray, and Erza; begin to ignore Lucy. Felling unwant...
83.1K 2.1K 20
When Lucy is kicked off Team Natsu what will she do? Will she take revenge? Or will she forgive and forget? Not to mention with all this going on an...