Noel (completed!)

By LoveIsEverything08

**this book is completed!!** This is a story about werewolves with some witches and vampires thrown in. -Pr... More

Author's note
Prolouge
Chapter 1. Noel
Chapter 2. The start of something new
Chapter 3. Room mate
Chapter 4. The woods
Chapter 5. The nightmare
Chapter 6. The bonfire
Chapter 7. Back 'home' again
Chapter 8. Hard choices for good reasons.
Chapter 9. The stuff of fairy tales
Chapter 10. Summer fun
Chapter 11. Good things never seem to last
Chapter 12. The hard truth
Chapter 13. Moving time
Chapter 14. Hard goodbye
Chapter 15. A whiff of something
Chapter 16. Rogue attack
Chapter 17. Changes
Chapter 18. Captive
Chapter 20. Training
Chapter 21. Alpha to be?
Chapter 22. Life changing
Chapter 23. The birthday celebration
Chapter 24. Back to school
Chapter 25. The calm before the storm.
Chapter 26. The Alpha Meeting
Chapter 27. Drawing a line
Chapter 28. Meet your Luna
Chapter 29. Awakened
Chapter 30. Revelations
Chapter 31. A Call to War
Chapter 32. Training for War
Chapter 33. The battle begins
Chapter 34. The end
Epilouge
Note

Chapter 19. The big bad Alpha

9.4K 437 8
By LoveIsEverything08

I heard the heavy footsteps of someone coming down the hall. I could also smell the food they were carrying. I smelled bread, peanut butter, and grape jelly. My stomach rumbled even though a PB&J did not sound appetizing to my wolf side in the slightest. I was parched so I hoped they brought some water along. When the person was close to my cell I smelled cedar wood and oranges. Then Brian came into view. He seemed shocked looking at me.

"I know who you are. Michael is trying to get you out. The alpha will be down later. Your food is supposed to be laced with silver so act weak. He wants to know who you are but Michael says it isn't safe." Brian whispered as he passed me the food.

I cocked my head to the side but then nodded my head. Eating the sandwich in wolf form was quite the challenge. I was sure I looked ridiculous and the look on Brian's face confirmed my thoughts. He was trying very hard to hold laughter in. The peanut butter stuck to the roof of my mouth and it was a laborious task trying to get it off.

Brian passed me a bowl of water and I drank it greedily. It thankfully removed the rest of the peanut butter that was stuck. Brian removed the tray and bowl and walked back out after telling me good luck.

I laid back down on my front paws. Lilith and I were both on alert, listening for anything we could. We now knew we were in Michael's pack. We had to try to pretend to be weak but also had to keep our identity secret. I wasn't sure why Michael would want to keep my identity secret from his own father but I trusted his judgement.

Sometime later Brian, Michael, and two other werewolves in human form that I didn't recognize came into the prison. Following behind them was Mr Lincoln. Alpha Alan. His nearly black eyes glared into my own. He was an intimidating man, he used to scare me. But now, with my wolf, I was not scared.

"Shift!" He commanded me using what must've his alpha tone. I knew from previous conversations that strong wolves, typically alphas betas and thirds, could command lesser wolves. I was not a lesser wolf.

I just stared at him. I could see Michael, uncomfortable and worried but beaming with pride, out of the corner of my eye. Alpha Alan, however, got visibly much more mad. "Shift!" He commanded again. I just lazily cocked my head to the side.

"If you won't shift willingly then I will torture it out of you!" The alpha bellowed.

"No!" Michael shouted. I knew he had been trying to hold it in but the thought of me being tortured must've pushed him over the edge. "She is the white wolf, you can't just torture her!" He added trying to hide his true feelings.

Alpha Alan sneered at his son, then replied in a tone seething with contempt, "I am your Alpha, you will do as I say. And you will be the one to do it, son."

Michael was trembling with rage. I was terrified of what he was going to do. My identity was important to keep hidden, but at what cost? Surely we could trust his father?

No, little one. We must trust our mate's judgement. If he told us to keep it from his father then there must be a reason. At any time he could request for us to shift if he changed his mind. Follow what he's said for now.

"She is a white wolf. They are sacred, special, and rare. Not to mention powerful. You really want to make an enemy of one?" Michael responded. Trying very hard to keep his anger in check. The alpha seemed to think about it and left the room in a huff. I could tell Michael wanted to come to us as he glanced over, but he followed his father and the others out.

There was no noise and no visitors for several hours. Talking with Lilith was enjoyable but I was growing tired of this cell. I was also exhausted and ready to lay down in my bed in human form.

When I was ready to claw out my own eyes out of boredom, yes I'm being dramatic, I heard the door down the hall open. I smelt pb&j again and Brian's scent.

"Michael has a plan to get you out. Just sit tight!" Brian hurriedly whispered as he was handing me the tray of food and water bowl. I ate and drank quickly and he left once again.

About an hour later I heard a commotion somewhere outside of the prison I was in. I heard the door open and Brian came rushing in.

"There are rogues on the pack border. Most have left to fight them. They created just the distraction we need." Brian explained as he unlocked my door. "Run straight outside and find Thomas and Amy. She has a way to hide your scent. Then you need to shift and go with them to the bunker. Be safe! Wait a minute after I run out then run. Remember straight outside and find the others!"

I nodded my big head and shook out my fur as I stood. Brian ran out of the prison, leaving the door ajar. I stretched out like I've seen cats do, Lilith chuckled in my head but agreed that it felt good. When I was sure a minute had passed I bolted out of my cell and through the door in the hall. I let Lilith take control to lead us outside. She quickly did so without anyone noticing us.

Once we were outside Lilith put our head in the air to find Thomas and Amy. The air was filled with the smell of rogues. With rogues the foremost scent was of rotten fruit, followed with cedar wood then each ones personal scent. I was told the longer they were rogue the more they lost their personal scent.

Lilith picked up Amy's 'human' scent first and took off as fast as she could in Amy's direction. Rogues had found Amy first. Amy was fighting them with her magic, and Thomas was tearing them limb from limb with his hands. There were several dead bodies surrounding them. However, they were still surrounded by 10 ravage looking wolves. Lilith jumped right in. She snapped two of their necks before I could even process why was happening.

She jumped on a third and bit down hard into her neck. I could feel the warm liquid fill my mouth, if I could've gagged I would've, but Lilith was in control. She bit down harder hitting a major vein and the rogue went limp in her mouth. As she dropped it, it shifted back to a woman who looked to be in her early twenties. Her hair was red and crazy. Her skin was dirty and scarred. She looked up at me with dark green eyes as her life left her body. I knew I would never forget her and it broke my heart. I was not a killer. Lilith on the other hand could care less. These were rogues and they were threatening people she loved. Quickly all the rogues were killed. Amy turned to me as soon as the danger was past.

"Noel, you need to return to your human form." She rushed out of her mouth in a panic. I cocked my head to the side.

Lilith chuckled in my head. To shift back just close your eyes and imagine your human form. The feeling of stretching your fingers and your toes. How it feels to put your arms above your head, or how it feels to run on your feet. Things like that. And be warned, you stayed in this form for a long time for your first shift. It will sting and you will be sore. But you are strong little one.

I did as Lilith had instructed. Slowly I felt my body changing. And it hurt as Lilith said it would. The flames were back on my skin, licking each body part as it transformed. It wasn't quite as painful as before I shifted. Thankfully it didn't last long before I was crouched down on my human appendages. Amy threw me a T-shirt dress because apparently I was butt naked. I blushed crimson. Then I tried to stand. I had no energy and fell back to the ground.

"You're too weak. Here," Amy said as she handed me a vial if something that smelled of various herbs. "Drink this. It's temporary but it'll bind your scent."

As I was drinking it Amy placed her hand on my head and muttered something in a different language. As she did I felt an electric current move through my body from the spot she was touching all the way to my toes. As the current left I could feel more energy building up inside my body, not a lot, but hopefully enough to walk. Amy stumbles a bit but Thomas caught her. She waved him off and helped me to stand. We all walked as quickly as we could to the bunker.

When the warriors saw us they let us in. As soon as we were inside Brie rushed to our side. Now all there was to do was wait out whatever was going on outside. A few hours went by before all of the fighting outside ceased. The warriors came in to let all of us leave.

Thomas, Amy, Brie, and I rushed out as quickly as we could. Brie even came with us straight to Thomas's house. As soon as we arrived Amy put the protection spell back up, but didn't hide the house this time. Not too long after Brian and Michael showed up. They were both battered and bruised. Thomas gave directions to Brie for a guest room. And I led Michael to mine.

I was hoping to get to talk to Michael but when we entered the room he threw himself on the bed and the second his head hit the pillow he was out. I chuckled and covered him up and snuggled in beside him. We both deserved a good night's sleep. There would be plenty of time to talk tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 693 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
86.8K 3.5K 39
Highest Ranking #18 In Vampire. Completed |✔️| My eyes shot open as I breathe heavily trying to regain the loss of breath. Sitting up from laying do...
4.4K 349 37
*Mature content within* '' Even if it means killing my own mate, I will get my revenge.'' ---- ----- She's the reason that there is an obligated cur...
197K 5.7K 62
Hi Readers, Before you read this book, I just wanted to say that I am currently in the process of rewriting this story. Changes, whether they are bi...