αͺ₯π•œπ•šπ•£π•šπ•“π•’π•œπ•¦ π• π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•™οΏ½...

By UchihaTrash1

αͺ₯ KiriBaku oneshots, mostly consisting of fluff, but some angst. Trigger warnings are in applicable chapters... More

Pick Up Line
First Meeting
Sleepy
Cuddles
Nervous(Prequel to Pick Up Line)
Coffee
Injury Part One
Date Night(Part Two of Coffee)
Injury Part Two
Demon
Pocky(Part 2 of Pick Up Line)
Valentine's Day
Sleepover
Childhood Friends
Flower Shop
Okinawa Part One
Okinawa Part Two
Alternate Universe
1K Special-Anniversary
Skirt
You Know You Want Me(Contest)
College Party
KIRIBAKU WEEK #1-The Trojan Horse
KIRIBAKU WEEK #2- Scars
KIRIBAKU WEEK #3-Dumpling
MeiMei-20K Special(Part One)
Red Riot Hood
Nightmare (KiriBaku Month #1)
Training(KiriBaku Month #2)
Pool Party
MeiMei (Part 2)
The "L Word"
Truth | Part One
Baku-Birthday
"Friend"
Shark | Part One
Hey

Backstage

2.7K 110 134
By UchihaTrash1

So I had this finished on the scheduled date but forgot to post it. My dumbass was sitting there wondering why there were no comments or anything -_- . Anyway, this is kinda long and starts slow. I think it's more just Kiri thirsting over Bakugo but hey. Whatever. This was requested by @Imnotyoursugardaddy so come get y'all juice. Enjoy!!

\(•-•)/
~Kirishima's POV~

"Kirishima don't be an asshole!" Kaminari whined from my couch.

"I'm not, I'm just tired." I stood in my kitchen, wiping down the counters after Mina spilled vodka all over them.

"But you're the only one with a car!" He yelled again, dragging out the 'a' sound.

"Nope."

"Please?"

"No."

"Not even for a little bit?"

"Not at all."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't feel like going to a club just to watch you grind on Sero all night."

Sero, who was in an intense match of Super Smash Bro's against Mina, looked up from the screen and chucked an empty Gatorade bottle at me.

I quickly knocked it out of the way and walked into the living room, already annoyed by Kaminari's whining.

"Kaminari, give me one good reason why I should drive you dumbasses all the way out there at eleven at night," I sighed.

"I'll give you three!" Mina piped in suddenly.

"Bet."

"One, you're single, two, there's a new band playing tonight."

"There's always a new band playing at Midnight's. They can't be anything special."

"But that's the thing, they are special," Kaminari cut in, "This isn't their first show or anything. They've done better, and they're actually pretty popular now. It's an indie rock band."

This had piqued my interest, as everyone knew I had a soft spot for rock bands.

"It's a cover show tonight since they're hiding their new songs until the album, but it's still gonna be pretty sick!" Sero added.

"How do you guys know so much about them, and I don't have a clue?" I said, a little confused.

"Because the lead singer is one of my very close friends," Mina said proudly.

"Oh yeah? And who would that be?"

"Kyoka Jirou."

I felt like I recognized the name, maybe from a previous conversation, but I knew I didn't know her.

"And that brings me to my aforementioned third reason; she wanted me to come so I could check out her new song after the show," Mina continued.

I thought it out for a minute. What the hell did I plan on doing for the rest of the night? Absolutely nothing. I didn't have work tomorrow and I definitely didn't feel like getting my ass kicked by Mina on Smash Bro's.

"Ffffucking fine!"

Everyone cheered and Mina rushed into my bathroom while Sero and Kami headed to the guest room, all three of them holding clothes that I never noticed before.

"Where the hell are you guys going?"

"We gotta go change!" Kaminari said while looking me over, "You should too. Your sweatshirt-Nike shorts combo isn't exactly club wear."

I shook my head and trudged towards my bedroom.

\(•-•)/

Next thing I knew, we were in my car, going 60 on a 35 and screaming old Panic! songs at the top of our lungs with the windows down.

I'm not sure why we weren't pulled over. God was on my side that night.

We parked in the VIP parking that Kaminari somehow managed to bullshit his way into getting for us and walked towards the bustling club.

Mina and Kami, looking way more extra than necessary, would blend right in; Mina in her tight black skirt, cropped tank, and holographic jacket, and Kami sporting a loose fishnet shirt with black skinny jeans.

Sero and I, however, gave a lot less of a fuck and just wore jeans and a shirt that was slightly tighter than one we'd usually wear.

Sero was taken, and I didn't think I was looking for anything, long term or otherwise. We had no reason to dress up.

Mina and Denki simply had an eye for the extra fabulous things in life, but obviously didn't give a shit about impressing anyone in that club.

"Who's turn is it to stay sober?" Mina yelled over the music, which was increasingly louder.

"HANTA! Don't even try to deny it either! It's on my notes page!" Kaminari explained proudly.

We all shook our heads and laughed a bit because we knew Sero didn't care. He was a heavyweight, much to his dismay, so he usually ended up driving everyone home on the rare occasion that we all get blackout drunk in public.

I had a feeling that Mina and Kami were feeling one of those nights.

We walked up to the bouncer of the loud building and flashed our IDs (all of which were very real) and went inside.

My mood instantly lifted with the strobe lights and loud noises. The atmosphere was enthralling, but I had no idea how much better it was gonna get.

Mina glanced down at her phone before dragging us all up to the stage.

"They'll be on in about two minutes! Sero, go get us shots!" She squealed.

He rolled his eyes, but turned away and walked off towards the bar.

"So, which one is it that you know again?" I asked Mina curiously, noticing how many more people were crowding towards the stage.

"The lead singer, Jirou," she replied, "Oh, that's right! I haven't even told you the lineup! Jirou's the lead singer but she also plays bass guitar. Tokoyami plays electric guitar, Momo does backup vocals and keyboard, and Bakugo plays the drum set."

"Wait, didn't you say they were doing something different tonight?" Kami cut in.

Mina nodded and turned back to me.

"Bakugo's singing a song tonight!"

I smiled to think about what this Bakugo character might've looked like. Someone who plays the drums and has a voice is a force to be reckoned with.

And damn it all if I didn't plan on reckoning with that force on this very night.

"LADIES, GENTLEMEN, AND YOU LOVELY IN-BETWEENERS," the DJ yelled out into the crowd, "Though I'm sure you're well aware of the presence of our lovely guests, I'd like to introduce to one and all, Boiling December!"

"Oooh~! It's starting!" Kami sang, bouncing up and down a bit.

The crowd started cheering louder than before, louder than even the DJ, who somehow never needed a microphone.

But not louder than the bass guitar that played at the very beginning of Francis Forever by Mitski, a song that was close to every gay's heart.

Soon, the audience quieted and waited, listening intently to hear Jirou's voice.

When we did, I'm sure it was everything everyone ought it would be.

It was smooth and articulated, and anything but delicate.

As the lyrics kept flowing and the notes kept playing, the curtain rose higher. As it fully disappeared from view, it revealed a girl with deep purple hair and red face paint, holding a shiny white bass guitar and strumming it lightly.

She glanced down at Mina almost immediately and smiled(she wasn't hard to spot) before looking back out at the crowd.

I looked next to her and saw another guitarist with hair as black as his instrument, and a girl who was sitting down at an expensive keyboard and didn't seem too fond of clothing.

All the way in the back behind a glass screen was the drummer, ash-blond hair, and eyes as red as the strobe lights above him. He wore orange camouflage cargo pants and a black tank top and had earplugs in.

His eyes were barely open, and concentration was written all over him. His face was tilted out towards the crowd, but he still seemed to be in his own world.

"Aren't they great Kiri?" Mina asked quietly, nudging me in the side.

"Y-yeah..." I breathed out, still not taking my eyes away from who I could only assume to be Bakugo.

He was much, much more than I had expected.

I couldn't remember a time during the entire song when I wasn't staring. The way his hair got slightly in his eyes when he moved his head, his glances out at the crowd, his concentrated face, the quick movements of his hands, everything.

And the song game to a close, Jirou picked the microphone out of the stand and took a deep breath.

"Sup guys." She said nonchalantly.

Everyone started screaming.

"Havin' a good time?" She spoke again, causing more screams to erupt from the crowd. She laughed a bit before continuing, "So tonight, we decided to do one of our slower cover lineups, just because we felt like it. Hope you enjoy- shit wait! How could I forget~," she sang sarcastically.

The whole crowd seemed to lean in in anticipation.

"Our wonderful drummer, Bakugo the bastard, will be singing a song for u-"

The entire crowd erupted in cheers. Only then did I realize how large their fan base actually was... and how overpacked the club was. This group was more popular than I'd thought.

How the hell did Mina get to know one of them?

A few seconds later, the band went back to playing songs, all of which is heard, and most I loved.

\(•-•)/

The volume of the bass guitar slowed to a stop as Deviltown ended, and Jirou gave a little wink to Mina before walking to the back of the stage.

She then switched places with Bakugo, who took out his earplugs and came to the front.

"Allow me to be the first to say, he's way hotter up close," I said quietly to Mina in the dead silence.

She smirked at me and nodded towards him.

I looked at him and I could swear he was looking back for a second.

He snatched the microphone from the stand and slung a guitar over his shoulder, which was probably on a stand by his drum set.

It definitely looked like his. It was black and had red flames licking up the bottom. The fretboard was white and the actual frets appeared to be tiny skulls, which I could only see due to my proximity.

"Hey," he said into the microphone.

Absolute hell and chaos broke loose on the floor. Women were screaming and practically throwing themselves at the stage, which only caused me to laugh to myself.

"Alright alright, calm the fuck down so I can do the thing already," he groaned.

His voice was deep and gravely, much different from Jirou's, whose voice was lilting and sharp.

It was clear that this was long-awaited for fans of the band. They all shut up immediately as if following an order.

He gave a short nod to Momo, who played an echoey beginning of a song that I recognized immediately.

"OH MY GOD. KIRI THAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SONG RIGHT?" Sero basically screamed at me.

I screamed back, but only internally. I really just nodded my head frantically and failed miserably at hiding my excitement.

I Don't Wanna Know by Weathers. I song that I had played almost to death since I discovered it forever ago.

Everyone who was around me regularly was about sick of hearing it. Not me though. Not me.

Something tells me I was about to love it even more.

"Stay away from me..."

"Holy fuck, that was good!" I accidentally maybe yelled a little bit.

He was definitely looking at me now.

I quickly averted my gaze and he continued singing, no matter how hard it was.

"Change my locks, throw away your key..."

I was losing it. The stark contrast between his speaking and singing voice was incredible. I could hardly believe it was the same.

It was still deep, but it was more velvety and rich than I could've imagined, and I suddenly understood why this had been so anticipated.

"Every day that you're gone, you're getting closer to where you belong..."

I was completely intoxicated, and I hadn't even had any shots yet.

\(•-•)/

As soon as Bakugo was done singing, he put the microphone back, nodded to the crowd, and recessed back to his drum set.

Jirou came back to the front, and just as the curtain started falling again, she spoke.

"Thank you guys so much for coming! Check us out on YouTube, Spotify, and Apple Music if you enjoyed, and we'll see you the next time you come to see Bakugo's fine ass in person!" she yelled jokingly out to the crowd.

I barely caught a glance of Bakugo chucking a drumstick at her before the curtain dropped, and the DJ started the music back up.

"Hey guys, I'm taking Kiri backstage with me, wanna come?" Mina said while turning to Sero and Kaminari.

"No thanks, we're gonna hang here and dance a bit, Kaminari replied.

"Mina, let's go now before we have to witness it," I said in a fake frantic voice.

She laughed and dragged me to the stairs leading to the stage behind the curtain.

A security guard stopped us almost immediately, but he was soon dismissed.

"Hey, they're my friends. Let them in," Jirou said as she noticed us.

I stood there awkwardly as the two of them caught up and stole quick glances at Bakugo, who seemed to be looking right back shamelessly.

I was probably imagining it though.

Suddenly, Jirou turned to me and started talking.

"I don't believe we've met before... I'm Jirou. You must be the friend that I've heard so much about?"

"Y-yeah! I'm Kirishima. Great job out there by the way! I loved the show."

She nodded as thanks just before Mina cut in.

"Kirishima, you forgot to mention your infatuation with a certain drummer boy, didn't you?"

"W-WHAT? No, of course not! I couldn't possibly-"

"What certain drummer boy?" I heard a semi-familiar voice behind me.

No. Nononono NO!

I slowly and nervously looked over my shoulder to see Bakugo, the very same certain drummer boy that was mentioned a mere seconds ago.

DAMMIT.

"And you couldn't possibly what?" he continued.

"Hey Mina, wanna go check out that song now?"

"Excellent idea Jirou."

And just like that, the two of them were gone, and I was alone with the hottest person I'd ever seen in my life.

He crossed his arms and stood in from of me, and I ignored the thumbs up that Mina flashed at me.

"I'm Bakugo... you can call me Katsuki though," he smirked.

"I-I'm Kirishima..." I decided to refrain from telling him that I already knew who he was.

"Oh, I know that. Mina talks about you a lot," I decided to ignore that comment, "So how'd you get here?"

"Mina thought I should come to see you... guys...  preform. All of you. Together," I sputtered.

"Ah, so this is your first show of ours? How'd you like it?"

"Oh, it was amazing! Especially the end, when... you sang... my favorite song..." I trailed off.

He nodded and laughed.

"Mina said you'd like it."

It was clear that he'd spoken to Mina before about me, and for whatever reason, Mina gave him my whole life story. I am in no way complaining about the results.

I blushed and looked away from him for a few seconds before looking back.

He handed me a small slip of paper. On it, his phone number was messily scribbled.

652-392-4395

"I gotta go help the crew pack up my drum set, but you should call me later, yeah?" he said as he turned to walk away.

I nodded and smiled.

\(•-•)/

If you think I don't use the same phone number for Bakugo every single time, you're sadly mistaken. This is kinda messy because it was written across several 3am's. Once again, this was a request! Hope everyone enjoyed and I'll see you on the 15th! (In case you didn't know, my official update schedule is on the 15th and last day of every month)

Word Count: 2,541

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 79.9K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
46.6K 624 13
In the Omegaverse Kirishima is an omega and goes through a sudden heat- some of the alphas in the dorms start going through a rut but the one kirishi...
42.4K 1.3K 22
The last thing you saw were the headlights of a car right before it hit you. The next time you opened your eyes you were in a different world and inh...
40.1K 1.6K 58
Prince Gavrila is, to put it lightly, rather unhappy about having been dragged home from the war. However he is tasked with the petty tradition every...