Vanessa's Obscure Night

By ExplosiveRose

Vanessa say she be vibin. But she be wildin. Also hi Vanessa I see you reading this. You too Chris, and Val �... More

Peculiar Night
Meanwhile
At Her doorstep
White Girl Takes Lightly Toasted Cock
Escape Route
But Wait There's More
So It's a Date!
Wasting Time
Going Out Again!

Knocking Him Down a Peg

418 0 0
By ExplosiveRose

"Fuuuuck" Chris groaned.  He let out a big sigh and fell back on to the bed. "God I'm so fucking tired now." Chris glanced back over to the two. They both had a very satisfied expression on their face.

He had repositioned himself to be vertical upon the bed. And the depths of Vanessa's bed resembled a warm close embracing hug. It was sinking him in, and taking custody of his body.

His eyes fluttered randomly as he tried to keep wake. But the overwhelming comfortably made it seemingly impossible. So he opened his eyes one final time, before letting them drop. Rendering them completely still on his exhausted face.

While he fell into a deep sleep, noises and whispers flowed over the room.

"He's sleep, finally!!!" Vanessa soft cutesy voice sounded so ecstatic at Chris finally being asleep.

"Yeah, he never can go more than once anymore." Val rolled her eyes and she dabbed off some off the chai that got into her chin. "But why are you so happy about that?" Val turned her head at Vanessa, who was bouncing around with giddy.

"Woah woah" Val started up. "Are you good"

Vanessa stopped bouncing around for a moment and gave Val a very devious look. "Why yes of course. Just excuse me on moment."

Val nodded her head while trying to hide her bewildered expression. "Why did her tone of voice change like that?" Val asked herself. For Vanessa's sweet melodic voice had become...rather stern, and sharp. It makes you think of what mischievous deeds she could be up to.

Vanessa rummaged around in her closet for just the thing. Until she found exactly what she was looking for. "Excuse me one moment" Vanessa said in a kind of creepy tone as she closed the door of the closet. Leaving her self inside.

Shuffling could be heard from the outside of the closet. The only other sound going about besides that was Chris' occasional "hm" while he slept.

But then out of nowhere the sound of something falling, made a very abrupt appearance. "OW FUCK" Vanessa cried from in the closet. Luckily though this hadn't woke Chris up, because he is a deep ass sleeper.

Val darted her head over to the direction of the closet. "Uh... are you good?" Val had some worry hanging on to the ends of her words.

"Oh uh yeah!" Vanessa cried back. "Just give me a moment won't you?" Vanessa's voice sounding a little muffled do to being in the closet. But her words still reached out to Val. "Oh alright" Val said quickly, not really wanting to know anymore.

But moments later Vanessa finally got out of the closet (gay bitch).

Val sat there eyeing Vanessa. And the new "equipment" she had wrapped around her tiny waist.

"Don't worry" Vanessa spoke. "This isn't for you." However Vals face revealed her true disappointment by that statement.

"Wait.." Val looked over at Vanessa and then around the room. "If it's not for me than.." Val then noticed the direction in where Vanessa was looking. She turned her head to see who she could've been talking about.

Chris lied there sleep, as both girls were still looking at him. Val turned her head back to Vanessa "F-for him?" And in response Val was greeted with a nod from Vanessa.

Val gulped hard on the idea of letting someone else try this instead of her. But the idea didn't get to her too much. It's not like he was going to like it anyway. However, her failure might be really enjoyable to watch.

"So how are you going to do this?" Val inquired.

"Well, If he could sleep through me falling down in the closet trying to get this thing on then... I don't see why I can't just, I guess fuck him while he sleeps?"

"Go crazy I guess." Val crawled over to the foot of the bed to give the two space.

Vanessa nodded eagerly at a sign of Vals approval. She positioned her self on the bed to be before the lightly toasted man. She grabbed his ankles and pushed them in so his knees were up.

She parted his legs to make room for herself, as she probed his hole.

"Uh aren't you gonna lube that up?" Val asked, with a hint of fear in her tone she had for Chris.

"He's a big boy he can fucking take it" Vanessa replied.

"I- okay my bad"

Vanessa proceeded rubbing the outside of his entrance. Somehow he was still fast a sleep. The idea of him waking up to her inside of him though gave her such a rush. The thought driving her so crazy she gripped onto his hips and tried to push herself in.

Chris was so fucking tight that Vanessa pondered on if she should lube it up. The sadistic side in her wouldn't allow. She position herself again pushed herself in him with a greater thrust.

Chris winced hard before he opened his eyes to see the scene laid out before him. "W-what the fuck are y-"Vanessa pushed in a little further to silence him. She bit on her lip before speaking. "Mhm I don't think I remember asking you to say anything"

Chris sunk his teeth into his bottom lip because of the feeling of her going any further in. "But!" Chris began but was silenced again by another one of her thrust. It wasn't really clear if he was enjoying this but it didn't matter to Mommy Vanessa. She was going to continue either way.

She reached her hand out to wrap it around his neck and keep his head from peering up to see what she was doing to him. She had pushed in one more time letting the full length of her strap enter him.

He grunted hard and started quivering under her.

"Stop making all those fucking noises" she demanded of him.

"I-I can't Vanessa..." he muttered back to her.

She brung her free hand up and smacked him cold across the face. Making a very loud "wack" noise that echoed in the room. "What the fuck did you call me? It's Mommy Vanessa you fucking brat."

Chris nodded and whimpers out a "yes Mommy Vanessa.." she smiled at his ability to catch on. She removed her hand from his neck and grabbed back onto his waist and fucked into him.

His head repeatedly clashed against the headboard of her bed. And she was well aware of the pain he was receiving from it. However she was met with no reason to stop. So she quickened up her pace.

More tiny sounds escaped Chris' lips. "What the fuck did I say? You're just going to ignore and continue being a bad boy?" Vanessa said to Chris angrily

Chris couldn't speak at this moment, for he was afraid to.

"Oh so you're just not gonna say anything? You were making so much noise earlier though." Vanessa turned to look at Val who wasn't even paying attention. She was scrolling through her Thiscord starting drama on a Friday night out of pure boredom.

"Get the fuck over here and sit on his face," Vanessa ordered Val.

Val shrugged her shoulders and dropped her phone on the bed. "I'm more of a giver but this is fine by me."

She crawled around Vanessa and placed herself over Chris' face. She gripped her hands on the headboard and got ready to fuck his face.

Vanessa swayed her hips moving the strap around inside of him. "Chris open your fucking mouth. "Vanessa demanded pounding inside of him harder to stress the urgency. "So she can fuck your pretty face, okay?" Chris replied back this time, with a whimper. "y-yes Mommy Vanessa."

Vanessa's grin grew wider as she leaned forward pushing her strap deeper inside of him to reach out and slap Vals ass. "He's ready now sit down bitch."

Val trembled at Vanessa's demanding tone and hovered herself to be just barely before his mouth. Chris gripped on her hips and started gently licking her clit. His wet tongue curling and swerving around on her sent waves a shock.

"n-not too fast Chris I don't want to make another mess!" Val spoke out while trying to hide her moans.

Vanessa looked away from Chris' shaking body and directed her eyes sharply towards Val.  "I don't recall giving you the fucking shots Val." Vanessa stopped moving her hips and looked down upon Chris before starting back up. "Chris go as fast as Mommy does okay?"

"mmphhh" Chris tried to speak while sucking up Vals juices.

"Did you fucking hear me? Stop being her fucking drain pipe and respond." She flung her hand up and brought it back down to slap him hard on his side. She traced his side with her hand before randomly stabbing her nails deep into his waist. Leaving a few marks on him, she pulled herself out and cleared her throat. "Go as fast as I do or I'll stop fucking you like the pet you are."

"mmphhh!" Chris lifted Val eagerly off his face so he could respond in time. Vals juices had strung themselves so thinly on Chris' lip. "yes mommy Vanessa, please don't stop fucking into me! I love being an object for you to completely use!" He gripped back onto Val and longed his tongue into her pussy. "That's my good little boy." She moved back up and put a thumb on his fuckhole, "look at the gape." She clicked her tongue and gave a smug expression as she became quite impressed with herself. "It'll go in easier this time, for sure." she spat on his hole and came back up to inject herself.

She had no more mercy, she seen how open he was for her now. She hadn't taken it easy on him for his sake. But because it was hard to move around. Vanessa felt happier not that she didn't have to worry about maneuvering.

She struck him with her hand every time she came down for a deep thrust. Chris' moans were again muffled by Val. His tongue moved at the speed in which he was being fucked. Val bit onto her lip and gripped tightly onto his short hair. "I can't take it anymore!" Val moaned out. She held tightly on his hair and started grinding herself on his face.

"Look at the two of you, you're actually fucking pathetic. Val can't shut her slutty mouth and you-" she stared at Chris' shaking body. "And you're just being fucked like somebody's bitch. " Vanessa spoke as she wiped the sweat from her head (jk girls don't sweat)."But because you both have been very 'good' I'll let you cum, but you have to do when I say or don't bother fucking cumming at all."

Chris raised Vals ass so that he wouldn't be punished for failing to co-operate. Chai spoke out excitedly, "Yes mommy!"

"Good babies" Vanessa licked her free hand and wrapped her soft hands around his dick. She moved her hands at the rhythmic pace of her hips. "On three okay?" She looked at the two of them who were busy trying to hold back.

"One....." Vanessa spoke.
Val continued using the boy's face as a stimulant. She squirmed around, anticipating releasing all over him.

"Two...." Vanessa's seductive tone had them on edge.

Chris gripped his hands only the sheets as he tried to contain himself.

"Now! cum for me you worthless fuck dolls!"

Val moaned out whole squishing Chris' face between her thighs as she finished. Leaving her wetness all over her lower half and atop his face.

"mmphhh fhuuck!"  Chris moaned wearily into Val giving off a vibrating sensation. Vanessa leaned over him more to finish jacking him off before all of his chai came shooting onto her.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Val come clean this up."

"Yes miss"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 11.2K 56
For the dudes of Wattpad and the gays who are into DRV3 I present you something this website lacks. Girlfriend scenarios, specifically danganronpaV3...
178K 11.5K 61
Vanessa told the bartender to give us all a shot tequila and on the count of three, we all took a shot. "Jah know, how come people tek dem yah witho...
1.2M 37.3K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
74.3K 2.7K 18
For which she knew her stalker. Contains: Killing Edging Stalking Orgasm denial Clingy partner Switch couple Strong language Obsessive character P...